Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:12:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 [713] 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191717 times)
bitkokos2

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:24:29 PM

On 15th of January we will be able to get the kmd from swap. Is there a time limit for withdrawals from the swap page to our wallets?
I also do not see anywhere at the payout page to enter my wallet address for withdeawal. Will that be activated afterwards?

Thanks
Laviathon

Activity: 481
Merit: 264

BCMonster.com BTC ZEN HUSH KMD ARRR VRSC ACH RFOX

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 01:04:01 PM

Please hit this tweet like and share and make news medias realize how they are not mentioning the most advanced atomic swap technology BarterDEX. Intentionally or intentionally. Let's show them some user power.
https://twitter.com/satindergrewal/status/951338588448309248

LoL  how in the world can you write this article and not mention Komodo at this point!

BCMonster.com BTC, KMD, ZEN, HUSH, RFox, ARRR, ACH, VRSC <cpu> -   /  Easy Live Dashboards   / Looking for Miners! Join our Discord
dollux

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:41:42 PM

Please hit this tweet like and share and make news medias realize how they are not mentioning the most advanced atomic swap technology BarterDEX. Intentionally or intentionally. Let's show them some user power.
https://twitter.com/satindergrewal/status/951338588448309248

LoL  how in the world can you write this article and not mention Komodo at this point!

Yup so typical of fake news, all news is just promotion and celebrity opinion or should that be celebraty opinion?

Brain dead fame hounds clogging up my thin reality
Inbreed incestuous and not just the aristocracy 
canibalgb

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Beam me up!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:02:05 PM

Excuse me, gentlemen. I'm on board.
I waited for an opportunity of entrance, with the diving of yesterday I was able to enter, and here I am.
I see this coin with a huge future, so let's wait for it.  Cheesy
Etomicboy

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:31:57 PM

That is what I'm waiting for  Grin

https://twitter.com/0xca333/status/951474833967255555
ololajulo

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:49:57 PM

Private coin idea was good at the advent of bitcoin, though it was proposed as an importance of the coin but now it is doing more than that in storing value and investment. I have been a good fan of komodo i will like it to have more function, functions that will improve it's use. Komodo should be doing better now and has a sustanable value

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
ptytrader

Activity: 466
Merit: 253

Imagine a world without banks.......

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 09:14:49 PM

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
VictorSolomonov

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:22:58 PM

Private coin idea was good at the advent of bitcoin, though it was proposed as an importance of the coin but now it is doing more than that in storing value and investment. I have been a good fan of komodo i will like it to have more function, functions that will improve it's use. Komodo should be doing better now and has a sustanable value
Well it is true in theory, but without decent support from the whole crypto community it will stay at the same place where it is currently stay, more functions does not mean more value until people wont use them, same with BarterDex, its succeess directly depends on whether people would like to use it for trading, otherwise it will be useless no matter how advanced it will be. Komodo and BarterDex need much larger community and i hope it will happen soon.
~ErMaK~

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:24:46 PM

hi

i do have this page but where is the btcd deposit address? in case it's hided in qr - how can i translate it into text (sorry for nub question), as exchanges only accept text adresses

Many thanks!

hi there
could anyone help me. On the ico.komodoplatform.com it says here is KMD adress, dont use it for depositing BTCD. on the swap page there is only qr code. I dont understand where do i get the BTCD deposit address for a swap? Many thanks!

Check the swap tab

https://i.imgur.com/vIRvwST.png

You should be able to see it under the QR. My screenshot was cut off.

Somehow afterwards it got displayed, thanks. now i wired it. Quick question, can i request payout to the exchange wallet directly? Usually they dont participate in classic ICO's, when you send eth or btc and get a token back. in this case i assume it's different and it's safe to use exchange's wallet?
thanks!

When I replied to you yesterday, I was not having the issue. I found the same issue later when I created a new account. Old accounts do not have this issue. That's why I could instantly see the address. Later on I found out it needs a few minutes until new accounts see the address. I also had the same issue with the qrcode reader. The text appeared empty too.

thanks mate appreciated, it proves i am not a crazy Smiley
~ErMaK~

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:28:34 PM

@bitkokos2
@ptytrader
guys, are there any steps to follow after i sent the btcd to the ico website? or just selecting address anytime before end of jan? can i use exchange wallet to withdraw kmd from ico website?
thanks!
ptytrader

Activity: 466
Merit: 253

Imagine a world without banks.......

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 09:49:30 PM

@bitkokos2
@ptytrader
guys, are there any steps to follow after i sent the btcd to the ico website? or just selecting address anytime before end of jan? can i use exchange wallet to withdraw kmd from ico website?
thanks!

You need to request a payout. In order to do this you must
1-Create a seed in your dashboard, Agama, or a third party address like an exchange
2-Select the Payout tab
3-There are 2 options:
  a-Paste the seed of your payout address /  b-Paste third party address and select skip
4-Confirm the payout and wait until the date that James processes the payouts.
5-After payout, you can use your seed to access your funds or you will see them in your third party address.

|

▄
              █
             ▐█
            ▄██
 █▌          ▐█
 ██       █████
 ▐██▌      ████
  █████    ████
▐██████▌   ████
  ██████▌ █████
  █████████████
   ████████████
  ▐████████████
   ▐███████████
   ▐███████████
    ███████████
      █████████
       ████████
         ██████
           ▀███
             ▀▀

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀

in

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

BTC

█▌
█▌          ▐█
█████       ██
████      ▐██▌
████    █████
████   ▐██████▌
█████ ▐██████
█████████████
████████████
████████████▌
███████████▌
███████████▌
███████████
█████████
████████
██████
███▀
▀▀
~ErMaK~

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:27:26 PM

@bitkokos2
@ptytrader
thanks!

1-Create a seed in your dashboard, Agama, or a third party address like an exchange
2-Select the Payout tab
3-There are 2 options:
  a-Paste the seed of your payout address /  b-Paste third party address and select skip
5-After payout, you can use your seed to access your funds or you will see them in your third party address.

somehow i dont think this works. when i click skip (as i wanna transfer to exchnage) the only thing what is happening is that the system gives u a predifined knmd adress and asks if you wanna confirm to send kmd  to that address. could you pls check?
thanks!
Im a pickle Morty

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:59:29 PM

....... I want to find expert traders to trade some bankroll that I allocate based on how well they do. I am not sure how much will be available for this bankrolls, but of course the better the trader does the larger bankroll they get and for their troubles to earn a 10% of profits seems right. With the possible size of the available funds, even a 10% profits will highly leverage a good trader's revenue. Now there are some protections that are needed, eg. each trader can only be using this special acct to be trading. A combination of trust and tech will need to be used to enforce this. The possibilities of gaming the results are too great if we are not making sure it is the only active trading account for this trader. So, maybe at first they are sacrificing some profits they could make as they are establishing their trackrecord. But to be one of the SuperNET traders, this is some amount of pride and I think that for many who are very good at these tradings, money is not the reason to be trading, but it is always good to feel you are winning.

So this is a call for all the best traders to help the UNITY cause and get the recognition you deserve as the best crypto trader. Maybe some contest prize can be given from the 1% IPO or 10% revenues discretion accts. It all depends on if there are such traders who are wanting to be known as the best. maybe they are wanting privacy?

I realize this now increases the risk profile of the SuperNET by the max amount allocated to these Super traders. So I am not thinking about anything more than 10% of funds raised and that is really only if there are quite some many super traders. I am open to community feedback on the threshold and percentage allocation, but I think this makes use of the sleepy escrow funds and with 10% at risk, it is still overall a pretty good ROI profile for SuperNET as the worst case is if all super traders turn out to be super bad and lose everything. On the positive side, it is quite possible these super traders can get some very nice ROI on 10% of the capital, so if they are doubling it every three months, then this alone is more than doubling the overall SuperNET in a year if it is compounded. I think the key to understand this possibility is that what starts out at 10% -> 20% -> 40% -> 80% -> 160% of the total raised if it can be doubled each quarter and compounded, so clearly this is ridiculous. Let us say 25% gain each quarter: 10% -> 12.5% -> 15.6% -> 19.5% -> 24.4%
yes this is a 14.4% gain in a year and this is much more believable. Maybe over the years the super traders keep the compounding and eventually it will rival the overall fund, but I think the important thing is for this trading operation to get the initial seed capital and then that is all. If it is doubling, then the super traders get double the bankroll, if they are losing half, then half. So it is onetime initial funding and only if we are exceeding, let us say 5000 BTC raised. I do not want to divert funds needed for coin communities for super traders

James

Help barterdex liquidity,
#Bring-back-the-super-traders
bitkokos2

Activity: 666
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:34:15 PM

@bitkokos2
@ptytrader
thanks!

2-Select the Payout tab
3-There are 2 options:

Can we do this after 15th of January when the KMD are credited into our swap account?
legolas88

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:48:33 PM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 12:12:05 AM by legolas88

Hi Im  very new , and Im noob in crypto
Can someone please tell me with ( simples ) words , what I need to do for those airdrops , I buy bit of COMODO and it on a exchange , what I have to do next |
Thank you and good luck
GTTIGER

Activity: 527
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:51:53 PM

....... I want to find expert traders to trade some bankroll that I allocate based on how well they do. I am not sure how much will be available for this bankrolls, but of course the better the trader does the larger bankroll they get and for their troubles to earn a 10% of profits seems right. With the possible size of the available funds, even a 10% profits will highly leverage a good trader's revenue. Now there are some protections that are needed, eg. each trader can only be using this special acct to be trading. A combination of trust and tech will need to be used to enforce this. The possibilities of gaming the results are too great if we are not making sure it is the only active trading account for this trader. So, maybe at first they are sacrificing some profits they could make as they are establishing their trackrecord. But to be one of the SuperNET traders, this is some amount of pride and I think that for many who are very good at these tradings, money is not the reason to be trading, but it is always good to feel you are winning.

So this is a call for all the best traders to help the UNITY cause and get the recognition you deserve as the best crypto trader. Maybe some contest prize can be given from the 1% IPO or 10% revenues discretion accts. It all depends on if there are such traders who are wanting to be known as the best. maybe they are wanting privacy?

I realize this now increases the risk profile of the SuperNET by the max amount allocated to these Super traders. So I am not thinking about anything more than 10% of funds raised and that is really only if there are quite some many super traders. I am open to community feedback on the threshold and percentage allocation, but I think this makes use of the sleepy escrow funds and with 10% at risk, it is still overall a pretty good ROI profile for SuperNET as the worst case is if all super traders turn out to be super bad and lose everything. On the positive side, it is quite possible these super traders can get some very nice ROI on 10% of the capital, so if they are doubling it every three months, then this alone is more than doubling the overall SuperNET in a year if it is compounded. I think the key to understand this possibility is that what starts out at 10% -> 20% -> 40% -> 80% -> 160% of the total raised if it can be doubled each quarter and compounded, so clearly this is ridiculous. Let us say 25% gain each quarter: 10% -> 12.5% -> 15.6% -> 19.5% -> 24.4%
yes this is a 14.4% gain in a year and this is much more believable. Maybe over the years the super traders keep the compounding and eventually it will rival the overall fund, but I think the important thing is for this trading operation to get the initial seed capital and then that is all. If it is doubling, then the super traders get double the bankroll, if they are losing half, then half. So it is onetime initial funding and only if we are exceeding, let us say 5000 BTC raised. I do not want to divert funds needed for coin communities for super traders

James

Help barterdex liquidity,
#Bring-back-the-super-traders
How Cool! I swear, the komodo team always comes up with the most interesting things.

yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:55:09 AM

The Komodo Foundations paper is finally ready for community review.

MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:05:59 AM

Komodo marketing is gearingup to full throttle. With all features now in line including GUI, all the community would do is to wait and establish their unwavering support to Komodo.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:45:56 AM

I did not quite understand. I have 500kmd. Can I get some benefit from fork bitcoin hush without selling my kmd?

Everything is described here http://btchush.org
You do not need to sell your KMD in order to get the new coins

Since BTCH somehow remembers me to Bitcoin Cash, what happens to the BitcoinCash obtained by the Bitcoins from the KMD ICO? Will those be distributed?
I'm kinda confused too, on http://btchush.org it is said that only those who hold some amount of HUSH, SUPERNET/Unity, DEX and BTC will get free BTCH, the only way to get BTCH for KMD holders is to swap them for BTCH, not quite fair i guess.

Same question here, is he right there's no benefit for KMD holder? So I can leave them on my Ledger Nano S?
jl777B

Activity: 476
Merit: 133

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:06:04 AM

I did not quite understand. I have 500kmd. Can I get some benefit from fork bitcoin hush without selling my kmd?

Everything is described here http://btchush.org
You do not need to sell your KMD in order to get the new coins

Since BTCH somehow remembers me to Bitcoin Cash, what happens to the BitcoinCash obtained by the Bitcoins from the KMD ICO? Will those be distributed?
I'm kinda confused too, on http://btchush.org it is said that only those who hold some amount of HUSH, SUPERNET/Unity, DEX and BTC will get free BTCH, the only way to get BTCH for KMD holders is to swap them for BTCH, not quite fair i guess.

Same question here, is he right there's no benefit for KMD holder? So I can leave them on my Ledger Nano S?
the benefits to KMD from BTCH is indirect, ie. barterDEX users, dPoW being established, etc.

However, there is an airdrop for KMD hodlers, again an assetchain!
https://twitter.com/radix42/status/951540994603806720

What is good for the ecosystem is good for KMD.
Pages: « 1 ... 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 [713] 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: