Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:37:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 [758] 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191696 times)
jl777B

Activity: 476
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:56:52 AM

jl777 mining Safe is very predictable and normal,  and totally cool, Safe would not exist without him.

Brings 90 Msol hash onto a 0.3 msol net hash coin and wrecks all the small miners on that coin. Now its totally cool and normal. Guess that says a lot about komodo Team mindset
For the hundredth time, no hashrate was purchased. The SAFE code is a cut and paste, including the KMD notary pubkeys. Anybody can mine without restrictions to those addresses and without the height activated fixes being activated, the prevention of this is inactive.

I did not realize this when I started notary mining as it was fixed over 1.5 years ago in KMD, but still alive in SAFE.

Your words now and what you posted on your own slack channel do not gel together.

Just saying...

Fork all my years of coding, make false claims about improving it and yes, the author might react in an emotional way, cuz you know being human.

Also you seem to think that how a blockchain will react when the code is in a strange state is somehow easy to figure out. It isnt. Blockchains are very complex and you really need to know what you are doing.

Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 07:58:19 AM

So safecoin developers cannot fix this issue? what does that say about safecoin team?
They are working on it. But what does this say about Komodo team when they cant take having competition and decide to stomp on the small guys.
SAFE is no competition, SAFE is like a vulnerable little child that doesnt know not to stick his fingers into electric sockets. I try to help by my actions. If you actually thought beyond a few days mining rewards you will understand that.

My "stomp" was inadvertent, but it ends up exposing that none of the critical bugfixes over the history are activated in SAFE and there is no notarization and no dPoW active at all. Making false claims of improvements over my baseline, does make me emotional. Sorry, I seem to be human.

However, I did not fork the chain, no coins were lost. Critical vulnerabilities were found and I spent hours trying to help, but ignored and criticized.

So you admit that you attacked another coin with known exploits in order to prove a point.

Are these the proper actions of a person who has raised $200 million to further blockchain technology?

If so... all crypto is shit
I just started notary mining as the coin said I could. I did not remember all the fixes made along the way and what would happen. looking at the code I thought maybe the notary mining might not even work, there was only one way to find out. What harm to mine some blocks?

Anyway, I explain in detail in my wall of text post, which apparently you did not read.

and $2 million was raised not $200 million, you are confusing marketcap with funds raised

You posted the Genesis Notaries yourself so that people could mine SAFE... Do you think this is something the dev of a coin who raised $2 million through an ICO should do?

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:11:41 AM

jl777 mining Safe is very predictable and normal,  and totally cool, Safe would not exist without him.

Brings 90 Msol hash onto a 0.3 msol net hash coin and wrecks all the small miners on that coin. Now its totally cool and normal. Guess that says a lot about komodo Team mindset
For the hundredth time, no hashrate was purchased. The SAFE code is a cut and paste, including the KMD notary pubkeys. Anybody can mine without restrictions to those addresses and without the height activated fixes being activated, the prevention of this is inactive.

I did not realize this when I started notary mining as it was fixed over 1.5 years ago in KMD, but still alive in SAFE.

Your words now and what you posted on your own slack channel do not gel together.

Just saying...

Fork all my years of coding, make false claims about improving it and yes, the author might react in an emotional way, cuz you know being human.

Also you seem to think that how a blockchain will react when the code is in a strange state is somehow easy to figure out. It isnt. Blockchains are very complex and you really need to know what you are doing.

if what you post here would be true i would call you a Crypto Angle, all that Help that you provided to cure the Sick Child Safecoin. I think there are Screenshot that clearly show that this is NOT the full Story. I understand that you want to backup a bit from what happend, since it looks shady. By the Way if there would be no Damange done to Safecoin, we would not have this heated Discussion ongoing, correct?
Does Safecoin has Code to fix? For Sure. But what i really love about Safecoin, there is no Greed and a very open Community. (i NEVER saw a WTS Message in Discrod)
jl777B

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:14:48 AM

So safecoin developers cannot fix this issue? what does that say about safecoin team?
They are working on it. But what does this say about Komodo team when they cant take having competition and decide to stomp on the small guys.
SAFE is no competition, SAFE is like a vulnerable little child that doesnt know not to stick his fingers into electric sockets. I try to help by my actions. If you actually thought beyond a few days mining rewards you will understand that.

My "stomp" was inadvertent, but it ends up exposing that none of the critical bugfixes over the history are activated in SAFE and there is no notarization and no dPoW active at all. Making false claims of improvements over my baseline, does make me emotional. Sorry, I seem to be human.

However, I did not fork the chain, no coins were lost. Critical vulnerabilities were found and I spent hours trying to help, but ignored and criticized.

So you admit that you attacked another coin with known exploits in order to prove a point.

Are these the proper actions of a person who has raised $200 million to further blockchain technology?

I just started notary mining as the coin said I could. I did not remember all the fixes made along the way and what would happen. looking at the code I thought maybe the notary mining might not even work, there was only one way to find out. What harm to mine some blocks?

Anyway, I explain in detail in my wall of text post, which apparently you did not read.

and $2 million was raised not $200 million, you are confusing marketcap with funds raised

You posted the Genesis Notaries yourself so that people could mine SAFE... Do you think this is something the dev of a coin who raised $2 million through an ICO should do?
Who doesnt like coins? Is it wrong to mine SAFE?

Anyway, your constant badgering just makes me upset. As it is now all the notary mining is stopped and my fix to the diff issue that actually works without any forking or rollback is rapidly reducing the diff.

Just dont forget to add all the GPL notices that are required and dont make false claims about making improvements when you are just copy pasting and changing "komodo" to "safecoin". That alone might cause some problems in some areas but I have no mood to review the code for you

Also try to not deploy halfway forks with 1.5 year old fixes unactivated and if you are claiming dPoW then maybe having some notaries notarizing is a good idea? As it is you have no notarizations and the longest chain rule is in effect.

good luck, stop pestering me with complaints about some lost hours of mining. I saved your coin by finding this when it is just being mined. If I didnt, someone else would have after it was trading and the results would have been far worse
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:16:21 AM

Anyway, your constant badgering just makes me upset. As it is now all the notary mining is stopped and my fix to the diff issue that actually works without any forking or rollback is rapidly reducing the diff.

Just dont forget to add all the GPL notices that are required and dont make false claims about making improvements when you are just copy pasting and changing "komodo" to "safecoin". That alone might cause some problems in some areas but I have no mood to review the code for you

Also try to not deploy halfway forks with 1.5 year old fixes unactivated and if you are claiming dPoW then maybe having some notaries notarizing is a good idea? As it is you have no notarizations and the longest chain rule is in effect.

good luck, stop pestering me with complaints about some lost hours of mining. I saved your coin by finding this when it is just being mined. If I didnt, someone else would have after it was trading and the results would have been far worse

So you are saying your actions were honest and correct?

Great way to further crypto ICOs dev

For fucks sake

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
jl777B

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:17:40 AM

Just saying...

if what you post here would be true i would call you a Crypto Angle, all that Help that you provided to cure the Sick Child Safecoin. I think there are Screenshot that clearly show that this is NOT the full Story. I understand that you want to backup a bit from what happend, since it looks shady. By the Way if there would be no Damange done to Safecoin, we would not have this heated Discussion ongoing, correct?
Does Safecoin has Code to fix? For Sure. But what i really love about Safecoin, there is no Greed and a very open Community. (i NEVER saw a WTS Message in Discrod)

sure some hours of mining were lost due to the condition the coin was released. is that really a big deal compared to what was discovered?

anyway a 4 million coin premine and 128 coin block reward isnt Greed? that is what you are going with? and kicking me out is an open community?
jl777B

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:19:32 AM

For fucks sake
It is what it is. I saw notaries could mine. Started. realized (un)SAFE didnt have any of the fixes activated and stopped and asked others to stop.

this has nothing to do with ICOs

stop claiming you make improvements when it is just a cut and paste and I wont bother with (un)SAFE at all.
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:22:31 AM

For fucks sake
It is what it is. I saw notaries could mine. Started. realized (un)SAFE didnt have any of the fixes activated and stopped and asked others to stop.

stop claiming you make improvements when it is just a cut and paste and I wont bother with (un)SAFE at all.

Stop claiming you want to further blockchain technology in any way while acting like a spoiled child who had his toys stolen.

There are adults in this industry working their asses off trying to get mass adoption of blockchain tech ... try and work with us

Honesty  -   Integrity    -   Stewardship

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Metaphilibert

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:23:00 AM

The genesis Notaries is on github.... facepalm
so much stupidity is impossible for a non troll

what you don't want to see is that the scammer (or idiot) dev of "safe"coin forked a tech he doesnt understand, with no project behind
do you see the "improvements" on github ? whoooo 16 commits, what a lot of work

and guess what, the notary pubkey list (that are able to mine at a much lower difficulty) were not removed. so yes anyone mining with these pubkey (pub for PUBLIC) is able to mine with lower difficulty, not one GPU has been used
now it was removed under the commit named "final removal of malicious KMD notary nodes"

in 4 years into crypto this is probably the most funny scam story i saw

YES SCAM
a dev fork a thing he doesn't understand from one of the most talentuous crypto dev without any other concrete plan than mine and premine
the original dev is so kind to come to explain
and you still don't understand

so you are stupid or part of this scam

now get off and follow a real project

"fair" exchange, "safe" coin... it's hilarious

damn amateurs
jl777B

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:24:31 AM

For fucks sake

Stop claiming you want to further blockchain technology in any way while acting like a spoiled child who had his toys stolen.

There are adults in this industry working their asses off trying to get mass adoption of blockchain tech ... try and work with us
do you need help in converting "komodo" to "safecoin"?
what exactly are you developing codewise
stop acting as a thief and trying to take credit for others work

also what diff do you want the SAFE chain to be left at? 1 million or 1 billion? your call
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:31:48 AM

For fucks sake

also what diff do you want the SAFE chain to be left at? 1 million or 1 billion? your call

You are quite the grave digger.

So, you are asking what level of damage you want me to chose that you will do to SAFE?

You do understand that others will be reading this right?

Are  you posting this from your Lambo or giant house?

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
jl777B

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:36:02 AM

For fucks sake

So, you are asking what level of damage you want me to chose that you will do to SAFE?

You are convinced I attacked the SAFE chain, if so I would have just set the diff to a trillion and not said anything. my recollection is that diff was about a million when this all started

I am reducing the diff now, pretty rapidly. That is what I am doing. You are just making me upset and emotional. I am making a point that as it is now (un)SAFE allows anybody to set its difficulty at any arbitary level.

If you cant understand the point I am making, then not sure what more there is to be gained. Or you can continue to take my time and make me upset. Now the choices are 2 million diff or 2 billion. you choose.
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:41:27 AM

For fucks sake

You are convinced I attacked the SAFE chain, if so I would have just set the diff to a trillion and not said anything. my recollection is that diff was about a million when this all started

I am reducing the diff now, pretty rapidly. That is what I am doing. You are just making me upset and emotional. I am making a point that as it is now (un)SAFE allows anybody to set its difficulty at any arbitary level.

If you cant understand the point I am making, then not sure what more there is to be gained. Or you can continue to take my time and make me upset. Now the choices are 2 million diff or 2 billion. you choose.

I choose an honest developer who never imagines doing such things in a crypto community founded on sharing information based on constant development and adaptation.

Do whatever the fuck you want to do...

From your ICO  Lambo.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
jl777B

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:46:10 AM

For fucks sake

I choose an honest developer who never imagines doing such things in a crypto community founded on sharing information based on constant development and adaptation.

Do whatever the fuck you want to do...

From your ICO  Lambo.

show me any code actually written by (un)SAFE, I have yet to see any other than text and parameter changes. not bad for a vanilla fork, but just that and with KMD it is only half the task.

anyway, I will be traveling for the rest of the day so I wont be involved with this anymore. I did try to help but you certainly dont make me feel like spending any more effort to help SAFE. thanks for making the decision easy
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:48:55 AM

Just saying...

sure some hours of mining were lost due to the condition the coin was released. is that really a big deal compared to what was discovered?

anyway a 4 million coin premine and 128 coin block reward isnt Greed? that is what you are going with? and kicking me out is an open community?

Blockreward and Premine is clearly stated. So everyone who mine Safecoin know that. If you get kicked out somewhere there is always a Reason.
I'm not a sweatheart, but i never kicked out anywhere until now.
yassin54
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:13:33 AM

KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 10:22:10 AM

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:04:54 AM

Are  you posting this from your Lambo or giant house?

You give yourself away too easily, you're red hot with anger coz you thought you'd be posting from YOUR Lambo or giant house in a few months when you dumped your huge premine from this cynical  cut & paste copy of one of the most technically advanced and innovative cryptos, but you messed up, and have been exposed as not competent enough to even pull off the scam you had planned. No one is fooled into thinking you guys actually have skills and motivation to add any new features to what you copied.

Yes, plenty of people are reading and they see clearly what happened, jl777 tried to help you guys salvage your coin assuming you were genuine, but you're so obsessed with the Lambos you expected to get from dumping your premine that you insult him, and misrepresent his actions ... you are a pathetic greedy little person!
SHossainKMD

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:11:27 AM

I think the trolls are just thickheaded, stupid nasty trolls and a bunch of scammers. Worst kind for the humanity. Internet would be a much better place without them. They try to represent shit as gold. Even though that will stink, they will try to prove the crowd otherwise by licking it.

Btw, I even don't think they understand the code or ever did, except for changing the name from Komodo to Safecoin. They forked an open-source project without any technical ability or understanding of the code just to make quick bucks by scamming other people. And, when they saw that they did sh*t their pants, they blame others for that. Seriously??? Just get a life.
Decker

Activity: 119
Merit: 61

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:17:11 AM

Absolutelly agree with SHossainKMD ...

According to Git first fork commit of SAFE was published Feb 24, 2018, and only after month (!) Mar 23, 2018 authors found that forked sources contains notaries_elected pubkeys from Komodo network. They called it "malicious" in git commit names. One month for finding notaries list and comment it? Seriously? Smiley

Ok. Other question, they announced SAFE is Secured by Bitcoin (this is in Subject of their thread). Who could explain, how this can possible without notaries? (it's a rhetorical question)

Pages: « 1 ... 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 [758] 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: