Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:47:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 [771] 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191687 times)
ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:27:23 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 07:56:06 AM by ewibit

Page 777
only for the history Smiley

wish you all a good time  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeehenk

Activity: 399
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:47:05 AM

grewalsatinder

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

Blockchain Technology Enthusiast, IT Pro

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:02:17 AM

Last hours to vote for Komodo Notary Node 2018 of your choice.

Exact time of voting end is 1st April 2018, 03:00 PM UTC (15:00 UTC, 18:00 GMT+3)

You can keep track of the the winning candidates from this link: https://www.dexstats.info/votelist.php

Hope you choose wisely and consider MESHBITS too.

Thanks to those who voted for Team Meshbits so far.  Smiley

Please vote for team Meshbits
You can read our proposal here: https://github.com/Meshbits/vote2018/blob/master/proposals/meshbits/README.md

Election Details

Regions:

NA Vote address: RH1vUjh6JBX7dpPR3C89U8hzErp1uoa2by

AR Vote address: RV8Khq8SbYQALx9eMQ8meseWpFiZS8seL1

EU Vote address: RTF4GvjePY4YUy3M8iwkGZfEor2p5zFkbo

ANONYMOUS Vote address:
zcdYdDGRuR6VhVEFXoVoKUidKgsmyxiq3s5yEbM4p7cktbfqinYpH18pAhSogTXEBDUyRP5MLhBnCHj kckxxvSvVvHgXCTi

Who we are
Satinder Grewal
Seasoned veteran in Technology and BlockChain space capable of wearing multiple hats simultaneously who has been a Linux Administrator, Software Developer, Penetration Tester, Business Analyst in previous roles. Satinder has been involved with the Komodo-Platform since the Supernet days and has now influenced Nitin in teaming up. Based in New Zealand.

Nitin Sharma
Seasoned Solutions Architect/DevOps Engineer working in a PCI, ISM (Information Security Manual produced by Australian Signals Directorate) environment who in day-to-day work wears the hat of an Iteration Manager, AWS Architect, DevOps Lead, the-guy-who-simplifies-tech-jargon-for-business-people. Nitin is relatively a newcomer in the Komodo Platform space but is catching up fast. Based in Australia.

Commitment
Satinder Grewal has a proven record of going for his passion even if it means jeopardising means of survival; watch this video.

Satinder has spent countless hours sacrificing sleep and social life while working full time to ramp up his knowledge on blockchain technology. During this time, he has been quite active in public channels and asked necessary questions while trying his best to help others out.

Nitin Sharma has a more risk-averse approach to following his passion but capable of seeing opportunities. Nitin has previously donated his time for a non-profit organisation which helps educate children who reside in the slums in India.

Notary Nodes
  • Our focus is on creating a scalable, stable platform so we are using a combination of Cloud and Datacenter based Servers
  • Two proficient die-hard automation fans looking after the servers means better stable service.

What Meshbits Offer
At Meshbits, we mainly think from a developer's point of view and understand where Komodo Platform has room for improvement. Having the capability to do development and create tools and applications to improve the Komodo Platform allows Meshbits team to use it's skillset and funds in the most efficient way possible.

Meshbits will use all the earnings made from Komodo Platform Notary Nodes mining for the following:
  • Scripts and toolset for Developers which will help creating independent projects from scratch using Komodo Platform technologies.
  • Creating Decentralised Applications based on Komodo Platform technologies.
  • Contributing to improve Komodo Platform Infrastructure experience wherever possible. The recent example is the addition of SPV servers which are being voluntarily provided to the Komodo community.
  • Creating & maintenance of Developer oriented documentation for Komodo Platform technologies.
  • Instead of offering percentage of our Notary Nodes to our voters, we use these funds to increase the value of Komodo tokens by dedicating our skillset to improve Komodo Platform. That itself increases the underlying value of all KMD cryptocurrency.

It's the developer made applications and services which put a cryptocurrency in demand, due to their use cases. And Meshbits team has the capability to deliver what we promise.

We hope the Komodo Platform users will chose Meshbits and give us the opportunity to not just give the value to our voters only but to the entire Komodo community.

For more details on what Meshbits is doing and plans to improve on Komodo Platform, please read this blog post from Satinder Grewal:

polycryptoblog

Activity: 383
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:47:04 AM

Congrats on page 777 everyone!
kaicrypzen

Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:03:57 AM

Question about redeeming interest...

What is the best system I should follow to maximize my interest?
Everyday, week , month etc...

Thanks in advance.

https://financialmentor.com/calculator/compound-interest-calculator
(scroll down the page a bit)

so, is it best to redeem interest daily

remember that you should have at least 10kmd in one UTXO and there is a 1 hour locktime before the interest will start accruing. So if you do it everyday, there is 365 hours in locktime in one year.  The best i think so far is monthly.
https://www.atomicexplorer.com/#/interest

I assume you wanted to refer to this link https://www.atomicexplorer.com/#/interest-calc instead? You can simulate different strategies. Indeed if you take into account the number of hours when no interest is accrued; among the frequencies suggested by the site, monthly seems to give the highest returns.

MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:07:25 AM

This is page 777 . Have myself included to this historic page in commemoration of the lead developer jl777.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:16:31 AM

Good luck and all the best to you jl777 Wink

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
jl777B

Activity: 476
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:22:37 AM

Good luck and all the best to you jl777 Wink
thank you!

however there is a much larger team than just me.
Decker

Activity: 119
Merit: 61

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 10:41:16 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2018, 01:37:34 PM by Decker

Decker's 2018 Notary Proposal: https://deckersu.github.io/

Who am i?

I am an IT expert and systems engineer. I’ve formed part of the Komodo team since 2017. During which time I contributed to Komodo in the form of development towards the KomodoQT (KomodoOcean) wallet - the world's first GUI wallet for a zero knowledge fork that supports KMD and all its parallel chains. Additionally I assist the team in testing and development of new dapps.

Why Vote for Decker?

In addition to the wallet development I took part in the creation of the first CHIPS wallet, building BarterDEX core for Windows. Active member of the community with plans to support the platform in the long term. Notary node funds will increase my resources to improve Komodo dapps.

Proven Skills

• I can handle a wide spectrum of the Komodo infrastructure.
  • Deployment and support fail-safe work of KMD and parallel chain explorers, hosted on my own VDS servers.
  • Software testing, software programming.
  • Making blockchain snapshots, writing and translate documentations for users.

I’ve decided to become a candidate for the European / Asia and Russia regions and I count on your support!

How to Vote?

[EU] VOTE address:
Code:
RARcozaVAMZaXJaL6KWMSw297xTYzbDwa3
[AR] VOTE address:
Code:
RRL9LeiccJ7DQV5WhLLRMbHG7SbCRdCoqL
zVOTE address:
Code:
zc9re8upRd4zZQ7Zs1qm1BnsXtEQ8yhQm3UeWkAugto5FwfgH6NoKTGqKM47K2QNus3CV5h3Kd3wUfzzjctZvj5S3EDFZqH

pbca26

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:16:09 AM

Hello, would like to thank everyone who already voted for me. Each one of your votes means a lot.

Since elections rally is close to the finish line I am really counting on your support. Please vote for me, here is my proposal https://github.com/KomodoPlatform/NotaryNodes/tree/master/proposals/pbca26.

Public vote address
RL2uXQLUSoCJQ7dMgJA9pWNgKiN6iMCn6J

Private vote address
zcPRDaWDVeYfM4NdDQMbmP1UT1T4pBTa9RKJWd1XzHAx49tfYCCPz28pzrAKj1pH11QbgEzRwzWrrkW j61R9rtEiwjWMu9h

Best of luck to all candidates!
flowjob

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:11:44 PM

If you haven't voted yet, please consider my proposal: https://github.com/KomodoPlatform/NotaryNodes/tree/master/proposals/cipi

I am with KMD from the very beginning (since the swap from BTCD), currently running 2 marketmaker nodes for BarterDEX and 6 electrum servers on AWS. I integrated most of the coins now tradable on BarterDEX. If i am elected i will reinvest part of the income into upgrading the electrum servers. I plan to upgrade to larger instances and also to set up more of them. Since I've configured them so that you get connected to the one with the least latency, this will help make it a bit faster for the user.

Some additional words about me: I am a UNIX sysadmin with more than 20 years of experience and i worked for 3 employers:
- a server hoster (the usual data center operations)
- a company providing software and hardware for air traffic control. There i cared for the servers of some national ATCs (eg. DFS) and also some airports (eg. Singapur and Abu Dhabi)
- the last job i had was taking care of the servers of a german public TV station

I recently quit my last job in order to concentrate 100% on Komodo, BarterDEX and the Notary nodes.

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AN ECOSYSTEM FOR NATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Decentralized Crowdfunding | Decentralized Exchange | Bitcoin Security | Zero-Knowledge Proofs | Blockchain Interoperability | Scalable Infrastructure
grewalsatinder

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

Blockchain Technology Enthusiast, IT Pro

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:52:25 PM

Oh! Great to finally see you here!  Smiley

Vote for this guy!  Smiley

Hello, would like to thank everyone who already voted for me. Each one of your votes means a lot.

Since elections rally is close to the finish line I am really counting on your support. Please vote for me, here is my proposal https://github.com/KomodoPlatform/NotaryNodes/tree/master/proposals/pbca26.

Public vote address
RL2uXQLUSoCJQ7dMgJA9pWNgKiN6iMCn6J

Private vote address
zcPRDaWDVeYfM4NdDQMbmP1UT1T4pBTa9RKJWd1XzHAx49tfYCCPz28pzrAKj1pH11QbgEzRwzWrrkW j61R9rtEiwjWMu9h

Best of luck to all candidates!

hiphoptrail

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:21:18 PM

Thanks in advance.

remember that you should have at least 10kmd in one UTXO and there is a 1 hour locktime before the interest will start accruing. So if you do it everyday, there is 365 hours in locktime in one year.  The best i think so far is monthly.
https://www.atomicexplorer.com/#/interest

I assume you wanted to refer to this link https://www.atomicexplorer.com/#/interest-calc instead? You can simulate different strategies. Indeed if you take into account the number of hours when no interest is accrued; among the frequencies suggested by the site, monthly seems to give the highest returns.

Thank you all for being so helpful. It is nice to see a community that actually cares and doesn't insult a post from a newbie.
MrSunshine

Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:41:56 PM

Thanks in advance.

Keep in mind that in the US this is considered MINING income for tax purposes, so it must be tracked for record keeping purposes. Capital gain/loss taxes are also based on the amount claimed and the price of KMD at the time. This is why I usually just claim once a week. However, if the market seems high, I might hold off until it goes a bit lower. Remember when you cash out to fiat, the US gov. will want to know the asset trail. Just trying to point out that since you control when you claim you can use it to your advantage to reduce taxes.
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 02:26:23 PM

BarterDEX 1.0.0 Release Candidate.

Changelog

-ETOMIC
-ETH and ERC20 support
-max UTXO size selection
-added FJC SBTC DYN and SEQ

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
clovis A.
Legendary

Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:47:48 PM

Hi Komodo users!

If you're looking for a Notary Node operator to spend your precious VOTE's on, look no further than me.

I am an experienced operator who has already been running a Notary Node on the mainnet for over a year!

All of my info can be found here:

http://vote.xrobesx.co

Feel free to reach out to me. I want to be there for my voters anyway possible.

xRobeSx

The voting is coming down to the wire and I see my boy xrobesx is in a tight race to retain his role as a North American node operator.  Being that xrobesx has successfully and reliably operated a node since testnet, this vote really is a no-brainer imo.

I've been close friends with xrobesx for over three years now and I can attest to his unparalleled dedication and exuberance for this job. Not to mention, his overall passion for the Komodo and SuperNet projects as a whole. This guy lives, eats and sleeps all things KMD and SN and has been that way since 2014

For more proof, look no further than CHIPS first mining pool, which xrobesx is solely responsible for.  In fact, he took the initiative and created that pool specifically for this community.

I never feel like I'm behind on my KMD/SN knowledge because this guy makes an effort to ensure I'm always up to speed. He doesn't have to do things like this, but he does. And not for any other reason than the fact that he loves his role as a KMD/SN evangelist.

I could continue, but I think it's pretty clear this guy deserves a position as a North American node operator.

VOTE FOR XROBESX!!!!

http://vote.xrobesx.co/

If anyone is late to the voting party and doesn't have ample time to do the research, look no further than Mr. XrobesX! It's guaranteed that your precious KMD votes will go to a good cause if you vote for XrobesX.

Experience, dedication, determination and reliability will be on your side if you place your trust in XrobesX. Make the easy choice and cast your votes now!!

http://vote.xrobesx.co/

|
|
s i a
|
|
|
|
|
Cloud storage is about to change
                          Are you ready?
jeezy
Legendary

Activity: 1237
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:30:45 PM

https://chainstrike.github.io

!!! If you want to help us, please send all votes to our SH node. Thanks !!!

ladies and gentlemen,

we are pleased to announce the candidacy of TEAM CHAiNSTRiKE for nodes in NA/AR/SH. our members have a long history in the crypto scene.

you want details? sure lets jump right in…
/home/jeezy

long time investor of james projects
    EU node operator since the beginning in 2016
    nearly 15 years of IT-experience (win/nix)

/home/dukeleto

core dev of KMD, helping implement 2.0 vision
    core dev of HUSH, bringing secure coms to people
    started mining BTC and read Satoshis WP in 2011

/home/rz1911

backup operator for all nodes
    will mainly manage the social media accounts
    over 15 years experience in it-security

here are some details about our node in EU that has been running since october 2016, and what we want for our new nodes

industrial servers on a gbps backbone
    hosted in first class dc around the globe
    near perfect mining results every month
    one of the best performing nodes overall
    top notarization results, day by day
    uptime of 99%

so whats planned for 2018/2019 you ask?

pretty simple, keep the above mentioned performance level and add three more nodes since we have all the experience and can put in the workhours it should be an easy task, but most importantly we help KMD keep pumping a healthy stream of notarizations.
but wait, there is even more!

every 4 months we will drop back 10% KMD of the mined value to our voters. (only valid for public votes) in addition we will payout 10% KMD of the mined value to help projects chosen by the team at our discretion.

this, in addition to our powerful team and the fact that we bring the experience and willigness to provide a stable notarization environment to the table, should be enough to convince you that voting for TEAM CHAiNSTRiKE is the only logical conclusion.

questions? reach us at:
slack komodo #chainstrike
mail chainstrike@protonmail.com
twitter @TeamChainstrike
keybase /chainstrike
NODE NA => SEND VOTE2018 TO:

RSwdWfaDRQvxYVZNmDbxQm4QgbkTtz3NZk

NODE AR => SEND VOTE2018 TO:

RTHLYe2E6YzZPdWyr1P1ihm3FdSqqWuNjv

NODE SH => SEND VOTE2018 TO:

RXrQPqU4SwARri1m2n7232TDECvjzXCJh4

WANT TO VOTE ANONYMOUSLY? SEND VOTE2018 TO:

zceShaEhLs37j6nMeJDcBNUEW2o1mayCERpMtz2q92sE3vCxJeeratBdRa3hg5wqtRFKvihcaDyW9c9 me44SzLUYivpZXGP

DISCLAIMER - aka How does this work? - Please read carefully!

For a full overview of the mechanics, please click here: https://goo.gl/Y4nRMY

Keep in mind that if you vote fully anonymous from your Z address to our Z address we will NOT be able to airdrop your KMD

Also make sure to NOT send any VOTE2018 to us from an address you do not control! (exchanges, etc.)

Thank you for voting!
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:40:19 PM

BarterDEX 1.0.0 Release Candidate.

Changelog

-ETOMIC
-ETH and ERC20 support
-max UTXO size selection
-added FJC SBTC DYN and SEQ

Really great news for KOMODO community! We have one more achievements, new milestones with BarteDEX.
In my point of view, BarteDEX should have strict listing rules in order to keep it out of shitty coins. It's good approach to build up trust for BarteDEX and keep it on track to become one of the largest, best exchange in the crypto world.

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
BitcoinArsenal

Activity: 924
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:55:53 PM

Is it possible to create several Bitcoin addresses in the Agama Wallet? One for every application? The same applies, of course, to addresses of other coins in the wallet.

Also, I would like to know how it goes with the non-reproducibility of transactions by using zero-knowledge (sorry I am not a techie)? If I send coins, then sender and recipient are clearly visible in the block explorer including all transactions they sent / received. Maybe someone can explain it in some simple words.
Zlata95

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:37:06 PM

The first atomicswap between Tronfoundation TRON and a bitcoin protocol coin KMD using our decentralized exchange DEX blockchaintechnology
https://twitter.com/emurgo_io/status/979662488701718534
Pages: « 1 ... 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 [771] 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: