Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:05:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 [790] 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 ... 878 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KMD][dPoW] Komodo - An Open, Composable Smart Chain Platform, Secured by B  (Read 1191687 times)
okie dokie

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:08:31 PM

Looks like barterdex will hit it's 100,000 swap milestone this week.

And chips is nearly all released with almost 25,000 coins left to mine and has been holding steady at it's floor of around $.30

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Danzing

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:31:42 PM

And chips is nearly all released with almost 25,000 coins left to mine and has been holding steady at it's floor of around $.30
And. No-one cares as usual. I keep looking at the stupidest news pumping other coins 10-20% a day and, hmmm. Is that the crowd ignorance or a genius touch, I do not know. I personally a long time hodler, dump if you dare.
22naru

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:04:31 AM

And. No-one cares as usual. I keep looking at the stupidest news pumping other coins 10-20% a day and, hmmm. Is that the crowd ignorance or a genius touch, I do not know. I personally a long time hodler, dump if you dare.

dump the kmd and buy the coins witch promise atomicswap and dex and  bla bla in Q3 Q4!! you will get more ... fure sure!!!!  ===> bad ideea

please stop think for short time... every project want to  creat an dex with atomicswap ... but only komodo platform have it working right now , right here Smiley.

@ komodo team  , is time to push the marketing, because to many project like the ideea but only komodo platform can deliver Smiley . spread the word and tell how to use dex,atomicswap and dICO.
thd26bct

Activity: 300
Merit: 93

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:46:26 AM

snip
I am not sure how good the utrum project is, but it seems that the whole KOMODO ecosystem has grown gradually in the last two months.
It's good signal for KOMODO hodlers.
BlockNation is the first one to set cornerstone for KOMODO crow-funding platform.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:27:33 AM

During the last rally , I was able to leverage the situation by selling small amount of KMD , and with price is somehow reachable. I am already planning to buy  back some and add KMD tokens to increase my stake.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
okie dokie

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:29:49 PM

dump the kmd and buy the coins witch promise atomicswap and dex and  bla bla in Q3 Q4!! you will get more ... fure sure!!!!  ===> bad ideea

please stop think for short time... every project want to  creat an dex with atomicswap ... but only komodo platform have it working right now , right here Smiley.

@ komodo team  , is time to push the marketing, because to many project like the ideea but only komodo platform can deliver Smiley . spread the word and tell how to use dex,atomicswap and dICO.

It def feels as though komodo is swimming in a sea of me too. We have alot of duplication in the crypto world right now. Platforms devoted to smart contracts, platforms devoted to different chain relationships, platforms devoted to speed, platforms devoted to Ico, etc.

Many of these it appears have gotten some type of venture capitalist money and market themselves accordingly to the traditional venues, such as forbes, business insider, bank capital company this or that.

Eth has Vitalik, he already had a news platform and spoke in smart sounding buzzwords, then did speech after speech around the world. Add in his multimillionaire family and some goldmansaches stooges and you have institutional pumping of this product.

Just go down the list of projects that are hyped with big valuations and youll see a alot of wallstreet style money making big claims vs grassroots crypto ingenuity. If that is the difference, then the only way to compete nowadays might be to get some goldmansachs on board.

If komodo platform is like the swiss army knife of crypto in that it can do one of everything great, but the question becomes, how can it compete in a sea of the same thing when project xyz can just start up and say we are going to revolutionize crypto speed or ico or better whatever. It becomes information overload and then all of a sudden komodo is lost in a sea of me too as who has the time to research 60 plus blockchain projects.

Hype IS necessary. Hype through games, competition, prizes, community building exercises, beautiful girls, fancy cars, whatever. Vhs had more hype then beta, look how that turned out.

Personally, the single most important thing of komodo platform right now, in my opinion, is chips. I know its on the backburner no hype or updates page but man does it have the potential to be a rocketship and bring in many new people to crypto. Of course though, by the time it is ready, will 50 projects already be loudly advertising me too?
Alvaro094

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 06:53:57 PM

Hello Komodo community, I just see tech road map. I have noticed that there will updates on June, I understand Komodo's concept but I don't have any idea about working to Atomic DEX QT Lite? Would be kindly somebody do explain it ?

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:02:54 PM

A very promising project and I think it is still ahead. He has not yet fully revealed himself, so I hope the main price growth is yet to come.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KomodoPlatform

Activity: 784
Merit: 253

Set Your Ideas Free

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 11:09:10 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 06:27:36 PM by KomodoPlatform

New Release BarterDEX v1.0.3-rc
Changelog :
Coins added: CIX, RLTY, PCL, GAME
Fixed: Inventory Screen not loading, Orders history not loading.
Added: New electrum servers

◈▣ KOMODO ● Set Your Ideas Free ▣◈
.......AECOSYSTEFONATIVE BLOCKCHAINS.......
Blockchain Generator | Atomic Swaps | Decentralized Exchange | UTXO Contracts | Community-Led | Open Source | Scalable Ecosystem
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:15:49 PM
Last edit: May 09, 2018, 01:06:19 AM by Big Naturals

dump the kmd and buy the coins witch promise atomicswap and dex and  bla bla in Q3 Q4!! you will get more ... fure sure!!!!  ===> bad ideea

please stop think for short time... every project want to  creat an dex with atomicswap ... but only komodo platform have it working right now , right here Smiley.

@ komodo team  , is time to push the marketing, because to many project like the ideea but only komodo platform can deliver Smiley . spread the word and tell how to use dex,atomicswap and dICO.

It def feels as though komodo is swimming in a sea of me too. We have alot of duplication in the crypto world right now. Platforms devoted to smart contracts, platforms devoted to different chain relationships, platforms devoted to speed, platforms devoted to Ico, etc.

Many of these it appears have gotten some type of venture capitalist money and market themselves accordingly to the traditional venues, such as forbes, business insider, bank capital company this or that.

Eth has Vitalik, he already had a news platform and spoke in smart sounding buzzwords, then did speech after speech around the world. Add in his multimillionaire family and some goldmansaches stooges and you have institutional pumping of this product.

Just go down the list of projects that are hyped with big valuations and youll see a alot of wallstreet style money making big claims vs grassroots crypto ingenuity. If that is the difference, then the only way to compete nowadays might be to get some goldmansachs on board.

If komodo platform is like the swiss army knife of crypto in that it can do one of everything great, but the question becomes, how can it compete in a sea of the same thing when project xyz can just start up and say we are going to revolutionize crypto speed or ico or better whatever. It becomes information overload and then all of a sudden komodo is lost in a sea of me too as who has the time to research 60 plus blockchain projects.

Hype IS necessary. Hype through games, competition, prizes, community building exercises, beautiful girls, fancy cars, whatever. Vhs had more hype then beta, look how that turned out.

Personally, the single most important thing of komodo platform right now, in my opinion, is chips. I know its on the backburner no hype or updates page but man does it have the potential to be a rocketship and bring in many new people to crypto. Of course though, by the time it is ready, will 50 projects already be loudly advertising me too?

The feature komodo has today that separates it from all the competition is BarterDEX, which is up and running, approaching 100k atomic swaps, and soon will have new user friendly GUI's.

BarterDEX will be very popular for a certain segment of the crypto market (privacy and security conscious traders), but it's quite different to what the big guys like Goldman Sachs  want, they want to collect fees from running and controlling big retail exchanges like binance, and they can do that while BarterDEX prospers in another market. If there's a run on DEX assets which pay BarterDEX fees as dividends we'll know the big boys want BarterDEX fees also.
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:00:49 AM

Hello friends of Komodo and Barterdex.

Just yesterday the first Bitcore BTX to Komodo KMD atomic swap was created via BarterDex!

You can see the transactions here:
- On the KMD blockchain: https://www.kmd.host/tx/180806bd1692551ab222317b229b4b171488d84f56534c0112f4f243fb8e3e81
- On the BTX blockchain: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/btx/tx.dws?78b3c810297248843df4f8b5b90acd7ffc853a3cde67d1cd9545328c869c8c88

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
hiphoptrail

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:00:16 AM

UPDATE:

Our rewards are now called *KMD Rewards*

The older names and language introduced way too much confusion. So please no more referrals to

- interest
- monthly rewards
- annual rewards

Here's the KMD reward feature in a nutshell
- new KMD coins are rewarded to users when they make transactions
- total rate is ~5% per year if done monthly or more often
- you stop getting rewards if you haven't used Komodo network for one month (coins haven't moved in one month).
- If you don't know how UTXO's work then I refer to the Agama Wallet 'claim rewards' button that makes it super simple
hiphoptrail

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:10:06 AM

[/color]

I agree 100%

I would like to add that I was following an exchange between kmd and a member on slack yesterday. Komodo, you should be ashamed of yourselves for the way you treated that person. I enjoyed what he said and for the first time saw somebody with common sense trying to get the Komodo team to think outside the box. But no, you had to flame him until he said enough and left. This makes me question why I should stay involved with komodo if this is how you treat people that bring a much different perspective to the table.
jl777B

Activity: 476
Merit: 133

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:26:10 AM

[/color]

I agree 100%

I would like to add that I was following an exchange between kmd and a member on slack yesterday. Komodo, you should be ashamed of yourselves for the way you treated that person. I enjoyed what he said and for the first time saw somebody with common sense trying to get the Komodo team to think outside the box. But no, you had to flame him until he said enough and left. This makes me question why I should stay involved with komodo if this is how you treat people that bring a much different perspective to the table.
I also liked what days was saying but there seemed to be some disagreement going on. things that happen in slack posted by community members are not any official KMD position. We dont censor people and with that policy at times some people will be rude to others. I can only hope that such rudeness is not happening in the future
hiphoptrail

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:51:16 AM

[/color]

I agree 100%

I also liked what days was saying but there seemed to be some disagreement going on. things that happen in slack posted by community members are not any official KMD position. We dont censor people and with that policy at times some people will be rude to others. I can only hope that such rudeness is not happening in the future

Yes. That was who I was talking about. I have been a long time holder of kmd and love everything they are trying to accomplish. I do have an issue with the marketing side. It doesn't exist at all. One thing he said and I'm paraphrasing is komodo needs to have a consolidated message describing what komodo is. He was absolutely correct.  I could tell by his posts that he knew what he was saying and he wasn't a newbie with no experience. Actually, he is the type of person that komodo should rally behind. But that ship has sailed as he said he was out. I don't know how much weight he brings to the market but after he said he was out, kmd went way south. The lesson here is to get the proper people in place. He should of been recruited immediately by the core Komodo team.
codemanX

Activity: 658
Merit: 129

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:59:31 AM

UPDATE:

The older names and language introduced way too much confusion. So please no more referrals to

- interest
- monthly rewards
- annual rewards

- you stop getting rewards if you haven't used Komodo network for one month (coins haven't moved in one month).
- If you don't know how UTXO's work then I refer to the Agama Wallet 'claim rewards' button that makes it super simple

Since when we have to claim the interest/KMD reward monthly? I thought we have to claim it at least once a year?
jl777B

Activity: 476
Merit: 133

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:00:43 PM

UPDATE:

- interest
- monthly rewards
- annual rewards

Since when we have to claim the interest/KMD reward monthly? I thought we have to claim it at least once a year?
after height 1000000
hiphoptrail

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:09:56 PM

UPDATE:

- interest
- monthly rewards
- annual rewards

I'm only a holder of kmd and don't represent the team. I posted that because the team lacks any social skills. If we want komodo tech to become as mainstream as it has the potential to be, there needs to be a "talking head" that grabs the social media side by the balls. If this doesn't happen soon, you are going to see a mass exodus from komodo.

Yes, to claim what we call "komodo rewards" now, you need to claim every month instead of once a year.

There are a couple reason for this.

1. More transactions
2. This is my opinion, more coins hit the market helping raise the marketcap.
3. I was told that it helps the blockchain - don't know if this is true.

I would mentally take a note that the first of every month to redeem your komodo rewards.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:19:40 PM

Eventhough current dICO BlocNATION does not seem to elevate KMD price a little bit , I don't fret because this is just the beginning . As far as participation of dICO is concerned, it went smooth for my BNTN tokens as I waited for a while to be atomic swapped then there is it right on my komodo wallet.

████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
hiphoptrail

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:22:50 PM

Eventhough current dICO BlocNATION does not seem to elevate KMD price a little bit , I don't fret because this is just the beginning . As far as participation of dICO is concerned, it went smooth for my BNTN tokens as I waited for a while to be atomic swapped then there is it right on my komodo wallet.

I agree. The issue was the lack of communication. Communication is the key.

Example: Blocnation tokens are getting swapped in batches at intervals of once a day/day and a half etc... nobody knows. This needs to be addressed and shared. It would save a lot of negative sentiment.
Pages: « 1 ... 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 [790] 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 ... 878 »
  Print  

Jump to: