Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:43:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Is having a timer release wallet a a good thing?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NoLimitCoin & No Limit Fantasy Sports  (Read 127159 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (9 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Colonel Crouton

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:03:01 AM

This coin gives me a warm feeling.

Ten-Hut!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
klessard34

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:31:29 AM

Hi,

My username is klessard34 and I never got any coin added and have won over 80,000. Plus I referred my brother who lives in another state and he signed up and his username is sean2d2 and I never got any referral coin plus he won 100,000 in week 2 coin and never got any extra coin. These coins value are going so so low its scary. Its to the point 10,000 coin is literally only worth 3.50usd thats horrible it was worth 20.00usd with the promise of .4 which would be 40.00 usd per every 10,000 coin. I love the site but this is to low for these coins and they are not rising they keep dropping. Anyone else have concerns? Plus no free coin for me or my brother I am confused.

Why are you confused? If many people like you or your brother will win such big amounts of coins, then sell them on exchange, the value will drop. You won 100,000+80,000 coins without spending any single cent, so basically you got money out of the hot air, so what is surprising? That you cannot make $400 per week by just playing for your enjoyment? Who is supposed to pay for your enjoyment then? People buying the coin on exchanges?

I wonder how many users have won such big amounts without spending a single cent...?

I am actually surprised the value keeps being so high despite of all those people getting completely free coins on signup, then winning big amounts of coins. Did anyone spend anything in the game, or everyone just wins there?  Roll Eyes

For one you have no clue what my brother or I have spent on that site. We have been doing dfs for many of years and you look my name up on any dfs site and will see I am big in the dfs world. I wasnt complaining. Trust me I of all people am very thankful for free rolls and so on I let the dfs sites owners know all the time.

The thing is you must have not understood my post we have not cashed out. Withdrawing coins to your wallet is not considering cashing out. Cashing out is once you actually trade your coin for bitcoins. I have not done that yet. All I have done is moved my coin to my no limit coin wallet. So no that has nothing to do with the coin value dropping. Me sending my coins from cryptosports to my wallet has nothing to do with what the coin is on the market. And I assure you that if you had spent what my brother and I have you would be a little concerned when a coin has went from 10,000 being worth 20usd to 10,000 being worth 2.50usd.

I assure you that I am not the only person with these same concerns. Now I agree the dev plan sounds real good and I think this could blowup and be something huge but I was simply stating this is concerning and worth keeping an eye on. Unlike you I have watched the coin on the market everyday since it hit so I know the ups and downs and trust me when its nothing but downs for 2 straight weeks and to the point where 10,000 coins went from being worth 20 dollars to 2 dollars I think its worth talking about.

Not saying I wont ride it out I was simply posting hoping the dev might give some insight as to whats going on. Its not the free coin cashing in because I have seen the blocks and blockchain and there has not been alot of people cashing in and the ones that have are very minimal amounts.

Sorry if I sounded a bit too harsh or maybe sarcastic. There are too many freebie hunters here at BCT, and when a post like yours pops up, most often its one of them complaining about not being able to cash out their 'bounty'. I understand now you are not one of those people, and I am sorry my post was a bit offensive.

I am concerned about the price too, and just want to understand the real reason behind that. This project can be real big if Devs play responsibly. I hope they do, but I am still not 100% sure yet. If the price fall is caused by free coins dump, this is nothing to get worried about, it will re-bounce at some point.

Just wanted to thank you for your kind words. I have not cashed any coin in yet. They are all either in my wallet or on ccex but even on ccex they are still coins I have not traded them to bitcoin. So I'm going to ride this out and hope it pays off.

I will admit eventhough my brother and I are highly experienced in daily fantasy sports I will admit we know NOTHING ABOUT DIGITAL CURRENCY OR THE MARKET. So I admit you actually taught me a little about what could make the prices lower. For instance people getting free coins then cashing out. Maybe I could give you some pointers on daily fantasy sports if you need help in exchange for you teaching me a little about this stuff. Lol
magpr
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 07:59:15 AM

Devs, hope for more pr, signature and avatar campaign for NLC Wink
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 09:00:05 AM

it will helps a lot for advertising dev maybe you take some part of your developing funds and make some airdrop and allow community here
to be aware about your project it will attract more investors too.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
NLCManagerRG (OP)

Activity: 516
Merit: 250

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:49:19 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2016, 06:01:47 PM by NLCManagerRG

it will helps a lot for advertising dev maybe you take some part of your developing funds and make some airdrop and allow community here
to be aware about your project it will attract more investors too.

What is your idea? Im open
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 12:09:42 PM

Hi,

My username is klessard34 and I never got any coin added and have won over 80,000. Plus I referred my brother who lives in another state and he signed up and his username is sean2d2 and I never got any referral coin plus he won 100,000 in week 2 coin and never got any extra coin. These coins value are going so so low its scary. Its to the point 10,000 coin is literally only worth 3.50usd thats horrible it was worth 20.00usd with the promise of .4 which would be 40.00 usd per every 10,000 coin. I love the site but this is to low for these coins and they are not rising they keep dropping. Anyone else have concerns? Plus no free coin for me or my brother I am confused.

Why are you confused? If many people like you or your brother will win such big amounts of coins, then sell them on exchange, the value will drop. You won 100,000+80,000 coins without spending any single cent, so basically you got money out of the hot air, so what is surprising? That you cannot make $400 per week by just playing for your enjoyment? Who is supposed to pay for your enjoyment then? People buying the coin on exchanges?

I wonder how many users have won such big amounts without spending a single cent...?

I am actually surprised the value keeps being so high despite of all those people getting completely free coins on signup, then winning big amounts of coins. Did anyone spend anything in the game, or everyone just wins there?  Roll Eyes

For one you have no clue what my brother or I have spent on that site. We have been doing dfs for many of years and you look my name up on any dfs site and will see I am big in the dfs world. I wasnt complaining. Trust me I of all people am very thankful for free rolls and so on I let the dfs sites owners know all the time.

The thing is you must have not understood my post we have not cashed out. Withdrawing coins to your wallet is not considering cashing out. Cashing out is once you actually trade your coin for bitcoins. I have not done that yet. All I have done is moved my coin to my no limit coin wallet. So no that has nothing to do with the coin value dropping. Me sending my coins from cryptosports to my wallet has nothing to do with what the coin is on the market. And I assure you that if you had spent what my brother and I have you would be a little concerned when a coin has went from 10,000 being worth 20usd to 10,000 being worth 2.50usd.

I assure you that I am not the only person with these same concerns. Now I agree the dev plan sounds real good and I think this could blowup and be something huge but I was simply stating this is concerning and worth keeping an eye on. Unlike you I have watched the coin on the market everyday since it hit so I know the ups and downs and trust me when its nothing but downs for 2 straight weeks and to the point where 10,000 coins went from being worth 20 dollars to 2 dollars I think its worth talking about.

Not saying I wont ride it out I was simply posting hoping the dev might give some insight as to whats going on. Its not the free coin cashing in because I have seen the blocks and blockchain and there has not been alot of people cashing in and the ones that have are very minimal amounts.

Sorry if I sounded a bit too harsh or maybe sarcastic. There are too many freebie hunters here at BCT, and when a post like yours pops up, most often its one of them complaining about not being able to cash out their 'bounty'. I understand now you are not one of those people, and I am sorry my post was a bit offensive.

I am concerned about the price too, and just want to understand the real reason behind that. This project can be real big if Devs play responsibly. I hope they do, but I am still not 100% sure yet. If the price fall is caused by free coins dump, this is nothing to get worried about, it will re-bounce at some point.

Just wanted to thank you for your kind words. I have not cashed any coin in yet. They are all either in my wallet or on ccex but even on ccex they are still coins I have not traded them to bitcoin. So I'm going to ride this out and hope it pays off.

I will admit eventhough my brother and I are highly experienced in daily fantasy sports I will admit we know NOTHING ABOUT DIGITAL CURRENCY OR THE MARKET. So I admit you actually taught me a little about what could make the prices lower. For instance people getting free coins then cashing out. Maybe I could give you some pointers on daily fantasy sports if you need help in exchange for you teaching me a little about this stuff. Lol

Yes there is that moment when you have never heard of crypto and then you get it, its like a window opens up to and instrument of value, with amazing principles and ways to apply the technology to create, preserve and transport value with as little friction or cost as has ever been posible to move money.

No, the system has to operate as advertised and we are checking why the add on was not accurate. It has to be, nice gesture on your part about not worrying about it, but we have to hold this system's feet to a blow torch. No if NLC looses value it is not a good thing at all, but just like a stock that is young, you have to let the story play out. G2E has yielded potential licensing and coin to go along deals, so as far as the show is concerned I had very long conversations with various people and feel very positive about some nice deals I can announce once closed. Here are some pics from the show.

Thanks for those posts and the depth we are getting from the community.   https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hj25k81acrrjigr/AAD8HaP86T-Z27FLAUwvwvvWa?dl=0
Bobrox

Activity: 1134
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 12:28:36 PM

Hello Bobrox
Pool
Weeks 3 to 3

Buy In 9000.00000000

Team bobrox

Fees 10.00000000%

Rank 1

Prize 16200.00000000 NoLimit Coin

Team Score 138.24

The Management
No Limit Fantasy Sports, LLC
nlfantasysportsmonitor@gmail.com

why my account got banned, when I won the contest and I want to come again so not could.I Contes ask my account at the switch again and help win the prize given.thanks

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Affilate User

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 01:03:04 PM

why my account got banned, when I won the contest and I want to come again so not could.I Contes ask my account at the switch again and help win the prize given.thanks
maybe you have multiple accounts Grin
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:00:45 PM

Hello Bobrox
Pool
Weeks 3 to 3

Buy In 9000.00000000

Team bobrox

Fees 10.00000000%

Rank 1

Team Score 138.24

The Management

Sorry about that,  I will look into why.
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:06:56 PM

Attn Players

URGENT MATTER

This week two teams are on BYE week and dont play. Green Bay Packers and Philadelphia Eagles.

If you have players from those teams, please replace them with players from other teams ASAP.

We are putting in a restriction on being able to enter players on BYE, but this week it was not implemented, so you must manually make sure you dont have any players from GB or PH, Green Bay Packers or Philadelphia Eagles.

Today the week's contest closes 30 minutes before the game starts.

We are also going to send an email alerts.

ty

Dev
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 01:41:20 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2016, 02:02:47 AM by NLCManagerRG

Hello Bobrox
Pool
Weeks 3 to 3

Buy In 9000.00000000

Team bobrox

Fees 10.00000000%

Rank 1

Team Score 138.24

The Management

Sorry about that,  I will look into why.

The account was grouped with a list of accounts that was banned for being phantom accounts. We cant disclose the parameters we use to detect and flag accounts, but its very accurate and we are 99% sure the ban of that group of account is legitimate and correct . Now I do see that great team you created and won. So we may re instate this specific account, but please do not try to open multiple accounts or phantom referrals as we can detect most of these cases and have and then we ban the account. Account has been re instated and placed on watch. So you are welcome to play and try to win this way, but your referral privileges have been removed.
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 02:05:22 AM

Also, some withdraw requests are on hold until your referrals build a team and play. So we award the 2500 coin for affiliate registration, but wont release the coin until that referral has activity so when you do register and affiliate, get them to play and then the affiliate award can be released. Thank you. Lets watch some football this Sunday!
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 03:58:37 AM

We are at 18427, and only a few blocks away from POS starting. Starts at 20,000

Our arrival at 2% POS rate was based on historic performance of about 2.5-3% that  all economic indicators seem to average out to. Interest rates over 100 years and even more end up around that magic 3%, property and its probably tied to increase in productivity that also has been impossible to improve on 3% over many years. So 2% means that over time, there is a sort of deflationary effect of a net of 1% x year, and as much as we all wish our business would just "take off" and never look back, the real goal should be a long term success rather then short term success  so as good as those 30% promises look, just put those numbers on a spreadsheet for 25 years, it blows up. So we dont know if NLC or any business will be around in 25 years, but if you plan for that, you may have a better shot, so 2% looked to do the most important thing and that is provide processing nodes for the block chain and take the pressure off the pure POW models. Its either scary or super exciting to think what BTC will be at in 10 or 25 years with the POW being even below a single BTC per block. What will give? the price we hope, but if not, other more balanced long term planned blockchains with POS components seem to be better equiped for the long haul? Now if those predictions of $30,000 x BTC come true, then no doubt then. The POS model also re addresses the importance not of super powerful nodes, but separate ones, which is where the redundancy effect is achieved, while puting multiple PHs undera single mine really does not extend the security of the block chain and actually act counter.  I was shocked to see how the BTC miner heat map changed in less than 2 years. from thousands of nodes to not many and highly concentrated massive server farms. So this was our thought process to arrive at this model. Hybrid, POS/POW and thanks to the brilliant mind of our developers that nailed it on NLC.
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 05:38:34 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2016, 07:59:00 AM by NLCManagerRG

Advertising added to cryptofantasysports.com as we accumulate a few thousand registrations we have implemented the google ad network. Within 30 days, we will be able to track advertising revenue and pay a commission to the affiliate for any ad revenue on your referrals. Commission will start at 10% of the ad revenue and rise to 20% with more volume. Ad commission cant apply to your account and only to valid referrals accounts.

Thank you if you visit any advertiser that may have something that interests you.

ty

Dev

Golova4lena

Activity: 546
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 06:26:19 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2016, 08:12:14 AM by Golova4lena

Good luck all in this week contests! Wink

███                         
                                   █████                         
                                 ███████                      
                    ███          █████████         ███           
                   █████        ███████████       █████         
                  ███████      █████████████     ███████         
                 ██████████ ███████████████ █████████       
                ██████████ ███ █████████████ ███ █████████       
               ██████████ █████ ███████████ █████ █████████     
              █████████ ████████ █████████ ███████ █████████     
             █████████ ██████████ ███████ ██████████ ████████   
            █████████ ████████████ █████ ████████████ ████████   
           █████████ ██████████████ ███ ██████████████ ████████ 
          █████████ ████████████████ ████████████████ ████████
PEERMOUNTAIN

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Colonel Crouton

Activity: 354
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 09:36:24 AM

If you were smart you'd load up instead of asking for marketing.

That's the last you'll hear from me for a while. Consider this message a public service.

Ten-Hut!
ayesha98211

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 01:57:37 PM

dev send you an email, it's been 6 hours ago, expect a reply from you.
NLCManagerRG (OP)

NoLimitCoin (NLC2)

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 05:01:45 PM

dev send you an email, it's been 6 hours ago, expect a reply from you.

What email address? or did you PM here? what is your screen name?
markus124

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 05:51:49 PM

looks like we hit a floor at 70 sats. I hope we go back up to 200-250 range in the future.   Smiley
G.Soros

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 01, 2016, 05:59:01 PM

looks like we hit a floor at 70 sats. I hope we go back up to 200-250 range in the future.   Smiley
This coin have all the chances to reach 1000sat. More news, more services, more games!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: