Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:58:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitdouble.io |social gambling game |Prov fair | 0.005 mBit faucet | New PVP game  (Read 97779 times)
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:31:45 PM

This site would really be more appealing if they would took into consideration on having an instant withdrawals because as i said earlier most gambling site do already have this thing and they should need to follow on whats new or most gambling sites feature.Sudden change will might be a game changer and this will get even more players because of that and also there are lots of faucet claimers on the chat and they are generous because they do give out 0.025mbtc which is high for a faucet.

yeah definitely , not only withdrawals but the admins need to be more active for example I have two open support tickets that I created over 72 hours ago and still no response till now
so the site looks really good but some changes need to take place in order to attract more users
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1126

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:47:28 PM

We are now on 2nd day of this new week for our weekly wager contest.We do see top players for the past 2 days and we do have still 5 days left for you to secure your spot in the top 10 and get some mbtc bonuses.

veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:57:24 PM

This site would really be more appealing if they would took into consideration on having an instant withdrawals because as i said earlier most gambling site do already have this thing and they should need to follow on whats new or most gambling sites feature.Sudden change will might be a game changer and this will get even more players because of that and also there are lots of faucet claimers on the chat and they are generous because they do give out 0.025mbtc which is high for a faucet.

yeah definitely , not only withdrawals but the admins need to be more active for example I have two open support tickets that I created over 72 hours ago and still no response till now
so the site looks really good but some changes need to take place in order to attract more users

there are many users that are playing here,me included
its a good site but yes,sometimes withdrawals can be delayed or manual,it is due to faucet abuse
but once you got your first withdrawal approved,it is usually automated afterwards
there are also  many fun chat games and bonuses,try it out

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
milewilda
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:07:10 PM

its a good site but yes,sometimes withdrawals can be delayed or manual,it is due to faucet abuse
but once you got your first withdrawal approved,it is usually automated afterwards
Good to hear that out!

Im one of the chat moderators of that site and which also the ones who do made or give out bonuses to new players. Faucet abuse is rampant and its not surprising for a gambling site to experience such matter.I cant deny that withdrawals do have delays because of manual confirmation specially on first time which you are actually right and after the next ones would be already automated.

Doghunt87

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:11:28 PM

Nice website i like the new concept of this game, but the withdrawals are taking a long time can you fix that ?
milewilda
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:06:08 PM

Nice website i like the new concept of this game, but the withdrawals are taking a long time can you fix that ?
Thank you for the compliment.!

For the mean time admin or owner do have the decision when it comes to that matter. Back in the past where withdrawals are instant but not they do switch to manual confirmation of each request. Most players do make suggestion to take it back to automation but still nowadays it do still remain on that kind of system.Hope they would change it up soon.

Doghunt87

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:14:41 AM

Thank you for the compliment.!

For the mean time admin or owner do have the decision when it comes to that matter. Back in the past where withdrawals are instant but not they do switch to manual confirmation of each request. Most players do make suggestion to take it back to automation but still nowadays it do still remain on that kind of system.Hope they would change it up soon.
Okay let's hope for the best...by the way what's the house edge ? i can't find it in your FAQ
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:25:32 AM

Good to hear that out!

Im one of the chat moderators of that site and which also the ones who do made or give out bonuses to new players. Faucet abuse is rampant and its not surprising for a gambling site to experience such matter.I cant deny that withdrawals do have delays because of manual confirmation specially on first time which you are actually right and after the next ones would be already automated.

So you mean that we always have this problem everytime we need to get the first withdrawal? And after we make a first withdraw then the second will continue automatically? And so how about if there are people that always change their id everytime they bet? Because usually I will do this to most of the site
milewilda
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:08:03 PM

there are also  many fun chat games and bonuses,try it out

So you mean that we always have this problem everytime we need to get the first withdrawal? And after we make a first withdraw then the second will continue automatically? And so how about if there are people that always change their id everytime they bet? Because usually I will do this to most of the site
If thats the case that would be somehow hassle on gamblers part but as far as i know even 1st time player to these recent days 1st transaction or further more would really have the same experience where manual withdrawals would really happened.It tooks 24 hours to be transferred to your wallet. Creating account isnt difficult but having an registered email or valid one might save you if you experience problem in to your account.

SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:50:25 PM

Good to hear that out!

no that's not the case cause I made more than one withdrawals on different days and none of them was instant ( I waited at least 8 hours )
even my account didn't request any bonus , so this should be changed at least for people that didn't ask for bonus

also would love to see the admin active here , since I accidentally discovered the site cause the thread here isn't active
ramzifcb47

Activity: 271
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:19:32 AM

guyyyys what's the house edge on this game ?
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:39:07 AM

guyyyys what's the house edge on this game ?

the coin flip games has 3% house edge , since they take 6% of your winnings if you win
and as I remember the house edge for the social roulette is a little bit higher like 6.74% as I remember when I calculated it

so the house edge is high enough , but they used to have good leaderboards sadly they lowered it way too much 
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:04:14 AM

there are also  many fun chat games and bonuses,try it out

If thats the case that would be somehow hassle on gamblers part but as far as i know even 1st time player to these recent days 1st transaction or further more would really have the same experience where manual withdrawals would really happened.It tooks 24 hours to be transferred to your wallet. Creating account isnt difficult but having an registered email or valid one might save you if you experience problem in to your account.

Usually I dont keep on making a new account to play on each site, just when I seldom play then I will try to make again and again but whenever I often to play on that site I will just stay. But this does not mean you guys are asking everyone to do the same thing as I do just because they do the withdrawal manually. This will not be good on your site anyway
SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:30:42 AM

Usually I dont keep on making a new account to play on each site, just when I seldom play then I will try to make again and again but whenever I often to play on that site I will just stay. But this does not mean you guys are asking everyone to do the same thing as I do just because they do the withdrawal manually. This will not be good on your site anyway

withdrawals aren't instant even after admin approved the first withdrawal my other withdrawals took at least 8 hours to be sent
so I don't know why if it was just me , but I can confirm that this happened with me
milewilda
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:08:39 PM

withdrawals aren't instant even after admin approved the first withdrawal my other withdrawals took at least 8 hours to be sent
so I don't know why if it was just me , but I can confirm that this happened with me
This was already been addressed regarding into that matter about manual withdrawals which as a gambler it would really be a big or bothering thing because we dont really like to have any delays. We dont have any choice but to deal on the current rules or system as long as they are already aware on what are people on seeking on or demanding. Instant withdrawals will make this even more better. Even as a mod i can say such flaw which anybody wont really like to experience.

milewilda
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 07:02:46 PM

We have only 2 days left for our weekly wager contest and image shows below on our potential top 3 wagerers for this week. For places 4-10th they do still have consolation.

milewilda
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:34:46 PM

Congratulations in advance for our top 3 wagerers for this week.Sunday is about to end and this shows these players do earn bonuses who earn top spot.

SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:42:23 PM

oh when did you lower the prizes for weekly and monthly leaderboards ? they used to be way more lucrative than now
was the previous high ones just temporary ?? and is there any plan to bring the old prizes back ?
milewilda
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:33:59 PM

oh when did you lower the prizes for weekly and monthly leaderboards ? they used to be way more lucrative than now
was the previous high ones just temporary ?? and is there any plan to bring the old prizes back ?
Yes it was been lowered by the admin due to some reasons.Its been a month since of the changes and i dont know if this would be permanent or temporary. If you do try to look up there is already a prize or bonus for those people who are on rank 4-10 which they dont have when changes hasnt made yet. For now we have to deal into those bonuses and reaching up top spots isnt hard.

SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:58:47 PM

Yes it was been lowered by the admin due to some reasons.Its been a month since of the changes and i dont know if this would be permanent or temporary. If you do try to look up there is already a prize or bonus for those people who are on rank 4-10 which they dont have when changes hasnt made yet. For now we have to deal into those bonuses and reaching up top spots isnt hard.

alright thanks for the answer , will wait for the prizes to back as they were cause the house edge is so high to play without a nice promotion or bigger leaderboard
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »
  Print  

Jump to: