Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 04:23:36 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 218 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex | Roll-out 2017  (Read 460803 times)
danielj314

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 01:49:26 PM

Does this project have a minimum requirement or the funds will be returned to investors?

I believe they have already gone on record that they have long passed whatever that minimum might have been and that they already have more than enough to bring the project to pass. At this point, everything else just helps them get there better/faster.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   STORM TOKEN    A decentralized micro-job marketplace    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
loveofmylife

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 02:16:15 PM

Does this project have a minimum requirement or the funds will be returned to investors?

No refund, I remember, there is no such limit, but has a upper limit of 5 million usd.
KarlKarlsson_

Activity: 812

CM for Waves & Incent | Co-Owner WavesGo

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 04:14:54 PM

I have a question. I opened my Incent ICO account few days ago while waiting for my salary so I can invest some. Then I learned there is a referral reward bonus of 2.5% so I let my other email invited by a current Incent investor so I can get the bonus. It just happens that for 2 months I have 2 positions (1 officemate 2 months vacation) filled here at work and that my new Incent account I created in another computer.

Now I just noticed that I cannot log in my Incent account using my own office computer. I can only access it using the other office computer. Is it not allowed to log more than 1 Incent account in 1 unit? I haven't opened that old account anymore.  
I think that's because login sessions are set to long. Try login out from the other work station and re-login from your own. Also, don't forget to log out when switching between computers. Let me know if it worked.

Do you guys think that we will have more investor after ICN list on exchanges? ICO flippers will dump ICN for new ICO profit, they may invest incent.
I firmly believe so, it's the usual pattern  Smiley

I believe they have already gone on record that they have long passed whatever that minimum might have been and that they already have more than enough to bring the project to pass. At this point, everything else just helps them get there better/faster.
Exactly, thanks for helping out!

WavesGo - the Official Block Explorer for the Waves Platform. Making blockchain accessible to the masses.
JanpriX

Activity: 672

Buy The Fucking Dip

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 05:39:43 PM

Thanks for explaining this to us. I also have the same question but it's answered now. Here's hoping for more investors to come. More investors will help this project move in a faster pace when it is launched.  Smiley

███████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████

Bailo

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 06:29:39 PM

i have got a question about the timing of buying incent. for example: i have bought incent at the 29th. of sep.; lets say i got 1000 waves, price ~ btc 0.00028. so i got 2800 incent. if i buy now for 1000 waves, price ~ 0.00048, i get 3.360 ( incent privce 7000/btc ). in spite of the bonus and beeing one of the first incent-investors i make a bad deal....
KarlKarlsson_

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 06:32:42 PM

i have got a question about the timing of buying incent. for example: i have bought incent at the 29th. of sep.; lets say i got 1000 waves, price ~ btc 0.00028. so i got 2800 incent. if i buy now for 1000 waves, price ~ 0.00048, i get 3.360 ( incent privce 7000/btc ). in spite of the bonus and beeing one of the first incent-investors i make a bad deal....
Yes, that's the case. This is basically the decision interested investors have to make now: Do I wait until the end of ICO with investing and hope for an increasing Waves price or do I do it now? Sometimes it works in your favor, sometimes not.

WavesGo - the Official Block Explorer for the Waves Platform. Making blockchain accessible to the masses.
Ber86

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 06:33:43 PM

Incent have a great potential.

Maybe people from ICONOMI will jump to incent in this week.

This will be nice
Yeah, i hope soo. the trader will jump to incent, i believe this coin will be greats potential coins.

Yes, it's going to be like this!

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
KarlKarlsson_

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 06:46:12 PM

Incent have a great potential.

Maybe people from ICONOMI will jump to incent in this week.

This will be nice
Yeah, i hope soo. the trader will jump to incent, i believe this coin will be greats potential coins.

Yes, it's going to be like this!
Let's hope so, ICONOMI tokens will be released tomorrow. Any idea where it will be traded?  Smiley

To help newcomers out: You have little more than a day left to grab the current bonus, see https://www.incentloyalty.com/  Wink

Bailo

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 08:47:37 PM

Yes, that's the case. This is basically the decision interested investors have to make now: Do I wait until the end of ICO with investing and hope for an increasing Waves price or do I do it now? Sometimes it works in your favor, sometimes not.
Embarrassed. so i do have to wait and hope that the increase of the incent-crowdsale compensates the amount of incent-tokens that i did not get because of my early investing ( while waves is not climbing to much more )....
randombit
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 08:59:11 PM

But not if you decide the time,  right? , no offense against you Karl Karlson (pls keep that in mind).

animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073

CryptoBE.com - cheap and reliable block explorers

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 10:10:23 PM

Seems like everything is going well so far.

CryptoBE   
Cheap and Reliable
Altcoin Block Explorers
     PM Me
  or 
#IRC
AU_AG

Activity: 268

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 10:51:02 PM

Thank You.

Not abt hype. Just a sustainable business model from the ground up with a built infrastructure not just hypes and what ifs and wire diagrams of what could be and a ICO.

But hey maybe U guys and Loyyal (Yes the other first universal platform) can talk to ZIFTR and their partners at GOCOIN.
tobsnn

Activity: 490

BitSend Supporter

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 11:49:27 PM

what I do love about crypto is that symbiosis boosts value (eg actually waves > incent)

sustainable business models will find project teams/devs that fits best to another for the best result

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
KarlKarlsson_

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 01:55:09 AM

But not if you decide the time,  right? , no offense against you Karl Karlson (pls keep that in mind).
What do you mean by 'if you decide the time'? I can't follow you there...

c1oud

Activity: 547

HERO: The Future of Banking in Southeast Asia

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 06:07:11 AM

What do you mean by 'if you decide the time'? I can't follow you there...
I think what they are trying to say, is that there is no reassessing of investments done in any matter (nor tokken reissuing nor invested CAP) not possible to withdraw and reinvest an investment and because of that many investors will try to keep funds on their hands as long as possible in order to make an investment in latest possible time to close deal at most favorable time (their investment for the time being might rise and discounts for investments as well, u can even get better deal). So for early investor (like my self), I'd be glad to see atleast reassesment of collected funds in terms of value in fiat, which at least will affect on possible investors to react faster, meaning that time of ICO can be shortened that way and CAP reached faster. Seriously there is no point of prolonging time of ico for more than 1 month, because most of investors will react on latest moment, so this latest moment needs to be chosen precisely when investors have funds on hands Smiley

Basically we might see today some inputs and if not then on last day of ICO. If CAP was set in BTC/Waves equivalent at the start of ICO then such questions woudn't be a problem Smiley

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████  ██████████████
██████  ██████████████
██████  ██████████████
██████  ██      ██████
██████  █  ████  █████
██████   ██████  █████
██████  ███████  █████
██████  ███████  █████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
  HERO 
...                                                                                                   ...
                The Future of Banking in Southeast Asia                   
           ■ Website   ■ Whitepaper   ■ Bounties   ■ Join our Slack         

PRE-SALE       
      starting soon       

szachta

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 06:20:46 AM

When this ico end, i will buy more when incent hit to the exchange.
electronicash

Activity: 784

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 06:57:33 AM

what you mean is that you want more incent below ICO price Smiley
it may or may not happen, who knows but now that the guys learned how ICN did it to eliminate dumpers, they may also implement buying the incents back from those who got bounties.

usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 07:36:30 AM

while it worked for WAVES - suspect your gonna get shafted with INCENT using that strategy............

█████████████
                              ████████████████
                             ██████████████████
                           █████████████████████
          ██████████████  ███████████████████████
         ████████████████  ███████████████████████
        ███████████████████  ███████████████████
       █████████████████████  █████████████████
     ████████████████████████  ███████████████
    ██████████████████████████  █████████████
   ████████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████████  █████████████
     ████████████████████████  ███████████████
      ██████████████████████  ██████████████████
       ███████████████████  █████████████████████
         ████████████████  ███████████████████████
                            █████████████████████
                            ████████████████████
                             ██████████████████
                              ████████████████
                                █████████████ 
..Cryptopia..██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.★★★ Cryptocurrency Platform Services ★★★ 
...Exchange | Mineshaft |  Marketplace | Rewards | CoinInfo 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.f. ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀██▀██████████
█████████  ▀████████          ▀█████████
██████████    ▀▀████          ██████████
█████████▀▀                  ███████████
██████████                  ▄███████████
███████████▀               ▄████████████
████████████▄▄▄           ▄█████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀         ▄▄████████████████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
  ██████████████
  ████████████████▄
  ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀███████
     █████     ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄█████▀
     ████████████████
     █████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
     █████      ██████
     █████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
  ███████████████████
  ██████████████
       ███  ██
       ███  ██
[/
IncentCEO

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 08:46:01 AM

Big day today as we shook on a significant commercial partnership.

Read about it here: https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog/incent-connects-to-30-000-australian-businesses-7a0b7e0993cc#.mleyb9xi2

RW  Wink
rindo

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 09:16:26 AM

Big day today as we shook on a significant commercial partnership.

Read about it here: https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog/incent-connects-to-30-000-australian-businesses-7a0b7e0993cc#.mleyb9xi2

RW  Wink

Incent connects to 30,000 Australian Businesses this is very very Great news Sir  Cool

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                
          ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓█▄▄          
        █▓▓▀                ▀▓▓█▄       
     ▄█▓▓            ▄▄▄▄      ▀▓▓▄     
    █▓▓            ▄▓▓ ▓▓▓       ▀▓▓▄   
   ▓▓▀             ▓▓▌             ▓▓▄  
  ▓▓▌           ▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▄           ▓▓  
 ▐▓▓          █▓▓▀ ▓▓▌ ▀▓           ▐▓▓ 
 ▓▓▌         █▓▓   ▓▓▌               ▓▓ 
 ▓▓▌         ▓▓▓   ▓▓▌               ▓▓ 
 ▐▓▌          ▓▓█  ▓▓▌  ▄            ▓▓ 
  ▓▓           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▀          ▓▓▌ 
   ▓▓             ▐▓▓▓             █▓▓  
    ▓▓▄       ▄██ ▐▓▓             █▓▓   
     ▀▓█▄      ▀▓█▓▀            █▓▓     
       ▀▓▓▄▄                 ▄█▓▓       
          ▀▓▓██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓          
               ▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀              

CREDITS
[
Whitepaper    |    Linked In
FACEBOOK TWITTER ANN BOUNTY TELEGRAM
][ ]
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 218 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.