Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:50:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex  (Read 491266 times)
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2016, 09:28:29 PM

Before investing, consider that there is a 5% bonus on Waves deposits and, additionally, a 5% referral bonus split among the referrer and the referred. Read up on it here for instructions: https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog/incent-affiliate-programme-and-investment-calculator-launched-e71473af5e9e#.s2kzarx1r

A little more than half a month to go!

I just checked the website and seems that there is a bug on showing the total amount of invesment in Waves.

It shows 1,020.5424 Bitcoin raised | 0.0000 Waves raised which I am very sure that the waves amount was not 0

Thank you...

Don't worry. Waves nodes updating, full nodes incoming

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:49:27 AM

So, today Waves Platform successfully updated their developer nodes and Bittrex its node to the final release candidate for Full Nodes. The Waves developers will be observing the network for a short period to assure the network remains stable after which the Full Nodes will be released to the community. This will allow for custom token creation (maybe not through GUI at start but surely by using Swagger) and therefore we will finally be able to issue the Incent tokens. Stay tuned for more news!
poetra2501

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 07:34:17 AM

So, today Waves Platform successfully updated their developer nodes and Bittrex its node to the final release candidate for Full Nodes. The Waves developers will be observing the network for a short period to assure the network remains stable after which the Full Nodes will be released to the community. This will allow for custom token creation (maybe not through GUI at start but surely by using Swagger) and therefore we will finally be able to issue the Incent tokens. Stay tuned for more news!

That's good news, I will be patient for this project, that great.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 08:01:27 AM

Will be interesting how this project goes after ICO. Will there be dumpsters early on or people will wait until project is complete or hold their Incent and wait for more developments like partnerships with some business entities.
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 09:50:54 AM

Will be interesting how this project goes after ICO. Will there be dumpsters early on or people will wait until project is complete or hold their Incent and wait for more developments like partnerships with some business entities.

This is crypto, so what the market does in the short term is anyone's guess Smiley
In the medium term, real businesses will be putting buy pressure on Incent. First merchants integrate at the beginning of 2017.
Then it gets interesting.
Bitboy12345

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 01:22:29 PM

well its gonna be interesting to see where this all goes. So many projects emerging these days it often seems as if the crypto market is just overloaded. anyway... at least the loyalty sector hasn't really been exploited to any extent... at least from a blockchain perspective, and its ripe for the picking.

KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 03:41:22 PM

well its gonna be interesting to see where this all goes. So many projects emerging these days it often seems as if the crypto market is just overloaded. anyway... at least the loyalty sector hasn't really been exploited to any extent... at least from a blockchain perspective, and its ripe for the picking.
Yes it is! We're all looking forward to see Incent in action and that will soon be the case!  Smiley
soloasi

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:02:00 PM

personally i will need a tuto to know how to use it once the ICO ends and its on the market.  Undecided
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 06:23:48 PM

personally i will need a tuto to know how to use it once the ICO ends and its on the market.  Undecided
Don't worry, we will provide all investors with sufficient documentation on how to install and use the Waves Lite Client. We got your back!  Smiley
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:36:51 PM

Don't worry, we will provide all investors with sufficient documentation on how to install and use the Waves Lite Client. We got your back!  Smiley

Will there be also a web client for us because sometimes we are not often in pc or mac and a web client would be good to access from tablets.

Also what do you think about my avatar to wear it you too Tongue, I think it combines very good with the signature.

Thank you...
belowizard

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 09:58:00 PM

hey karl! obviously real market integration is crucial to the overall success of Incent. As the company is based in Australia as I understand, do you guys have detailed plans on how and when to expand to europe / states / asia / south america already? my guess is, that if Incent is successful in Australia and makes some waves, it will not take long for similiar projects to pop up elsewhere ... or are there even any competing efforts so far you got aware of? I'm sure somebody else had the idea as well already Wink Thanks in advance!
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 10:43:55 PM

Will there be also a web client for us because sometimes we are not often in pc or mac and a web client would be good to access from tablets.

Also what do you think about my avatar to wear it you too Tongue, I think it combines very good with the signature.

Thank you...
I'd actually be interested in a feedback from you: Take your tablet, go to www.wavesplatform.com and download the latest release. I'd be very interested if it's working (use Google Chrome!).  Smiley The Lite Client is installed within a minute and easy-to-use. There might be a web wallet available, but no guarantee on that right now.

Looks good, I'll try it out, thanks!  Wink
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 10:59:37 PM

hey karl! obviously real market integration is crucial to the overall success of Incent. As the company is based in Australia as I understand, do you guys have detailed plans on how and when to expand to europe / states / asia / south america already? my guess is, that if Incent is successful in Australia and makes some waves, it will not take long for similiar projects to pop up elsewhere ... or are there even any competing efforts so far you got aware of? I'm sure somebody else had the idea as well already Wink Thanks in advance!
Hey buddy! The greatest advantage of Incent is it's open value meaning that people can redeem it for rewards, sell it on the market or transfer/save it.

Imagine if there is a company in your country and it's the only one. The company could still participate in Incent and distribute rewards to its customers. They will then be able to choose how to use their tokens, be it for redemption at this exact or another company in the network, market selling or transferring/saving. Surely, if it's the only company in the respective country, the user won't have as many possibilities to redeem his tokens as in Australia for example. Nevertheless, there might be participating companies in Australia who'd deliver their products to other countries as well. Additionally, there will be businesses in the network offering online services so the customer's location doesn't matter at all. If a user can't find what he desires, he will simply hold his Incent or sell them (both ways he received his reward). As you can see, geographics do matter, but only up to a certain, really limited extent.

I also pinged Rob and hope he will elaborate more on your question.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137

View Profile
November 15, 2016, 11:11:35 PM

Thank you...
I'd actually be interested in a feedback from you: Take your tablet, go to www.wavesplatform.com and download the latest release. I'd be very interested if it's working (use Google Chrome!).  Smiley The Lite Client is installed within a minute and easy-to-use. There might be a web wallet available, but no guarantee on that right now.

Looks good, I'll try it out, thanks!  Wink

I will try it tomorrow and write a feedback here as there is no battery left on the tablet right now

From what I see it is a google chrome app like a plugin, in this case I think that it would be better rather than installing the app on PC.

Now with an avatar you look better, thank me later Smiley
belowizard

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 01:06:14 AM

Hey buddy! The greatest advantage of Incent is it's open value meaning that people can redeem it for rewards, sell it on the market or transfer/save it.

Imagine if there is a company in your country and it's the only one. The company could still participate in Incent and distribute rewards to its customers. They will then be able to choose how to use their tokens, be it for redemption at this exact or another company in the network, market selling or transferring/saving. Surely, if it's the only company in the respective country, the user won't have as many possibilities to redeem his tokens as in Australia for example. Nevertheless, there might be participating companies in Australia who'd deliver their products to other countries as well. Additionally, there will be businesses in the network offering online services so the customer's location doesn't matter at all. If a user can't find what he desires, he will simply hold his Incent or sell them (both ways he received his reward). As you can see, geographics do matter, but only up to a certain, really limited extent.

thanks a lot for your fast response Karl! I guess I should have been more detailed Wink As the key for Incent's success is merchant integration/merchant offering Incent to their customers, I'm wondering if there is, or will be a "salesforce team" trying to find merchants outside of Australia to get more merchants to offer Incent?
IncentCEO

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 05:07:52 AM

thanks a lot for your fast response Karl! I guess I should have been more detailed Wink As the key for Incent's success is merchant integration/merchant offering Incent to their customers, I'm wondering if there is, or will be a "salesforce team" trying to find merchants outside of Australia to get more merchants to offer Incent?

A salesforce is definitely on the roadmap but not this side of Series A. In the first instance we need to demonstrate a market fit - which means making clients 1 -10 really happy with the product. Remember, every merchant client puts Incent into the pockets of all of their customers and reflects demand back onto the underlying market for Incent every time any of them transact. So Incent doesn't need to scale globally, immediately, to have massive utility to merchant clients, their customers and all holders of Incent, wherever they are and whatever their niche. With this in mind attempting to scale globally from launch would, in our view, overwhelm our team, create a lot of noise and waste resources. Having said this, every tool we build along the way will be open sourced in order to enable devs everywhere to build custom implementations on Incent. This is the beauty of Open Value.

RW. 
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1046

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 05:40:25 AM

You guys are the only ICO who also have Tshirts, will you guys be able to send your Incent Investor T Shirt anywhere in the world? has anyone ever bought and received them? Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bestcoins1

Activity: 2156
Merit: 715

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 11:13:19 AM

You guys are the only ICO who also have Tshirts, will you guys be able to send your Incent Investor T Shirt anywhere in the world? has anyone ever bought and received them? Smiley

I've just heard this but if we pay the shipping cost is too high rather than make in your own city
I do not know how much it cost for shipping between countries, but in my town to create its own only requires $ 20-30

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
icorating

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2016, 12:16:40 PM

ICOrating team welcomes crypto community!

We present our mini report on the investment attractiveness of Incent project (https://www.incentloyalty.com/).

Incent is both a cryptographic token and a loyalty eco-system, which allows merchant clients to incentivise custom by rewarding their customers, at the point of transaction, which has the unique property of being convertible on the Waves blockchain.

ICOrating team (http://icorating.com) conducted a express analysis of the project  (business model, technical background, team, marketing) and gave it a Risky rating. Read more in the report.

Links:  http://icorating.com/project/4

belowizard

View Profile
November 16, 2016, 12:26:29 PM

A salesforce is definitely on the roadmap but not this side of Series A. In the first instance we need to demonstrate a market fit - which means making clients 1 -10 really happy with the product. Remember, every merchant client puts Incent into the pockets of all of their customers and reflects demand back onto the underlying market for Incent every time any of them transact. So Incent doesn't need to scale globally, immediately, to have massive utility to merchant clients, their customers and all holders of Incent, wherever they are and whatever their niche. With this in mind attempting to scale globally from launch would, in our view, overwhelm our team, create a lot of noise and waste resources. Having said this, every tool we build along the way will be open sourced in order to enable devs everywhere to build custom implementations on Incent. This is the beauty of Open Value.

RW. 

thanks a lot for your answer Rob! If you should need somebody in Germany with a good network and ready to promote Incent to possible merchants, let me know Wink I`ve also just sent you a request on linkedin to keep in contact. Best of luck with this interesting project! Regards, PB
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: