Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2018, 12:57:48 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)
 
   Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex  (Read 465313 times)
exemplaar
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 814
Merit: 502



View Profile
March 18, 2017, 10:24:44 PM
 #3381


Any beta testers here before launching with first merchant, in case if eventually any bugs are found?

BTW great project, hope the merchants will love the app.
 
1529283468
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1529283468

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1529283468
Reply with quote  #2

1529283468
Report to moderator
1529283468
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1529283468

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1529283468
Reply with quote  #2

1529283468
Report to moderator
1529283468
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1529283468

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1529283468
Reply with quote  #2

1529283468
Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
1529283468
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1529283468

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1529283468
Reply with quote  #2

1529283468
Report to moderator
1529283468
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1529283468

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1529283468
Reply with quote  #2

1529283468
Report to moderator
1529283468
Hero Member
*
Offline Offline

Posts: 1529283468

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
1529283468
Reply with quote  #2

1529283468
Report to moderator
FANCIER
Full Member
***
Offline Offline

Activity: 174
Merit: 100


View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 09:03:45 AM
 #3382

hi, just discovered this project. what was ICO price? thank you Smiley
Go to: ICO DETAILS

http://icorating.com/project/4/Incent

WordPress Themes That Empower 437,821 Customers.
http://tinyurl.com/y9q7d85b
KoinMaster
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 323
Merit: 250


View Profile
March 19, 2017, 11:48:08 AM
 #3383

Test version is being developed at the moment. As soon the devs will have the first beta version you can test it, I am sure. We are not there yet, but will be at the end of April....


Any beta testers here before launching with first merchant, in case if eventually any bugs are found?

BTW great project, hope the merchants will love the app.
 



 
 
           ▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

  ▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║


║║
.
.

║║
██
║║
.
.

║║
██
║║
.
║║


║║
kellendil
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 630
Merit: 503


Earn with impressio.io


View Profile
March 19, 2017, 12:29:23 PM
 #3384

Cant wait for the first merchant integration and im sure many will follow after that.

.▄███     ██████     ███▄
██████   ███████   ██████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
  ██████████████████████
   █████████  ████████
    ██████    ██████
    ███████    ██████
   █████████  █████████
  ██████████████████████
 ██████ ██████████ ██████
██████   ██████   ██████
 ▀███     ██████     ███▀
.IMPRESSIO.     ▄███████████████▄
     ██             ██
     ▀███████████████▀
           ██ ██
           ██ ██
       ▄▄█████████▄▄ ▄███▄
    ▄███▀▀       ▀▀████ ▀██▄
  ▄██▀   ▄▄█████▄▄   ▀██▄ ██
 ▄██  ▄███  █  █████▄  ██▄█▀
 ██  ███         █████  ██
██  ██████  ███   █████  ██
██  ██████  ▀▀▀  ▄█████  ██
██  ██████  ▄▄▄▄  █████  ██
██  ██████  ████   ████  ██
 ██  ███          ████  ██
 ▀██  ▀███  █  █████▀  ██▀
  ▀██▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
NathanJB
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 490
Merit: 250


Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark


View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:16:29 AM
 #3385

Cant wait for the first merchant integration and im sure many will follow after that.

Incent is really undervalued right now. Should be a great time to buy more.

Transforming Venture Capital
     ▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇  READ OUR WHITEPAPER  ▇▇


      ███████████       ▄▄█████▄▄        ████      ████   ████
      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████▀▀▀█████▄     ████      ████   ████
      ████          ▐███▀       ▀███▌    ████      ████   ████
      ██████████    ███▌         ▐███    ████      ████   ████
      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐███         ███▌    ████      ████   ████
      ████           ████▄▄   ▄▄████     █████▄  ▄█████   ████
      ███████████     ▀▀█████████▀▀       ▀██████████▀    ████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀████▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀
                        █▄▄  ▀▀██
                         ▀████▄▄
                           ▀▀████
                               ▀▀
.
Telegram Chat
ANN Thread
Website
.
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit
TeraBite
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001



View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:44:39 AM
 #3386

Cant wait for the first merchant integration and im sure many will follow after that.

Incent is really undervalued right now. Should be a great time to buy more.

It's undervalued at the moment but I have enough tokens into my waves wallet and waiting patiently how progress is going one. I also quite sure after implementation of first merchant it will bring huge rise for sure.

                 ▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀
                   

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
connexus
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 650
Merit: 503



View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:51:54 AM
 #3387

Cant wait for the first merchant integration and im sure many will follow after that.

Incent is really undervalued right now. Should be a great time to buy more.

Maybe though I think Incent need to prove something first that the ICO was indeed a good buy. The merchant integration is a good start.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
.
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
vincetcm
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 630
Merit: 507


Smart Money on the Ethereum Blockchain


View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:45:55 AM
 #3388

Cant wait for the first merchant integration and im sure many will follow after that.

Incent is really undervalued right now. Should be a great time to buy more.

Maybe though I think Incent need to prove something first that the ICO was indeed a good buy. The merchant integration is a good start.

The project was not properly managed, the investors fooled and abandoned their fate.
It may be sensible to take it from the market, but the pre-sale is a complete fiasco.

KarlKarlsson_
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

CM for Waves & Incent | Co-Owner WavesGo


View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:54:54 AM
 #3389

Cant wait for the first merchant integration and im sure many will follow after that.

Incent is really undervalued right now. Should be a great time to buy more.

Maybe though I think Incent need to prove something first that the ICO was indeed a good buy. The merchant integration is a good start.

The project was not properly managed, the investors fooled and abandoned their fate.
It may be sensible to take it from the market, but the pre-sale is a complete fiasco.
I have honestly no idea what you are talking about.

70% of investors have received their payouts within 10 days, the other 30% hadn't submitted a payout address within that time. One of the fastest distributions in ICO history, I'd say.

Furthermore, Incent's price has been more or less stable in fiat terms. It's natural that we took a beating in BTC terms considering Bitcoin increased by 100% since our ICO concluded. I would even go that far and say that we have been one of the most professional ICOs ever and we will continue to keep honoring this exact value.

To me it looks all lined up: MobileGO ICO starts in a month, development is progressing nicely and we are, consequently, on track for the first merchant integration.

WavesGo - the Official Block Explorer for the Waves Platform. Making blockchain accessible to the masses.
vincetcm
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 630
Merit: 507


Smart Money on the Ethereum Blockchain


View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:09:06 AM
 #3390

Cant wait for the first merchant integration and im sure many will follow after that.

Incent is really undervalued right now. Should be a great time to buy more.

Maybe though I think Incent need to prove something first that the ICO was indeed a good buy. The merchant integration is a good start.

The project was not properly managed, the investors fooled and abandoned their fate.
It may be sensible to take it from the market, but the pre-sale is a complete fiasco.
I have honestly no idea what you are talking about.

70% of investors have received their payouts within 10 days, the other 30% hadn't submitted a payout address within that time. One of the fastest distributions in ICO history, I'd say.

Furthermore, Incent's price has been more or less stable in fiat terms. It's natural that we took a beating in BTC terms considering Bitcoin increased by 100% since our ICO concluded. I would even go that far and say that we have been one of the most professional ICOs ever and we will continue to keep honoring this exact value.

To me it looks all lined up: MobileGO ICO starts in a month, development is progressing nicely and we are, consequently, on track for the first merchant integration.



There is no problem with the payment time.
I got 7500 incent with pre-sale

What is the value after the ico and now?

You can not value the project.
You can not protect the investor.

Market buyers are very profitable from investors.

KarlKarlsson_
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

CM for Waves & Incent | Co-Owner WavesGo


View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:20:58 AM
 #3391

Cant wait for the first merchant integration and im sure many will follow after that.

Incent is really undervalued right now. Should be a great time to buy more.

Maybe though I think Incent need to prove something first that the ICO was indeed a good buy. The merchant integration is a good start.

The project was not properly managed, the investors fooled and abandoned their fate.
It may be sensible to take it from the market, but the pre-sale is a complete fiasco.
I have honestly no idea what you are talking about.

70% of investors have received their payouts within 10 days, the other 30% hadn't submitted a payout address within that time. One of the fastest distributions in ICO history, I'd say.

Furthermore, Incent's price has been more or less stable in fiat terms. It's natural that we took a beating in BTC terms considering Bitcoin increased by 100% since our ICO concluded. I would even go that far and say that we have been one of the most professional ICOs ever and we will continue to keep honoring this exact value.

To me it looks all lined up: MobileGO ICO starts in a month, development is progressing nicely and we are, consequently, on track for the first merchant integration.



There is no problem with the payment time.
I got 7500 incent with pre-sale

What is the value after the ico and now?

You can not value the project.
You can not protect the investor.

Market buyers are very profitable from investors.
It seems like you have not understood the project or our communication. We have always stated that it will take us at least until the end of the first quarter to integrate with merchant #1. Currently, it looks like it will be end of April. That's when external demand will start to flow into the market in form of market buys. As I said, good times ahead.

I recommend to be patient for another 4-6 weeks and you will not regret it, I am sure of that.

Btw, just as a quick side note. We do everything for the sake of the project and for growing the market cap. However, we do not hold any obligation to protect the investors. Just saying.

WavesGo - the Official Block Explorer for the Waves Platform. Making blockchain accessible to the masses.
vincetcm
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 630
Merit: 507


Smart Money on the Ethereum Blockchain


View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:37:31 AM
 #3392

Cant wait for the first merchant integration and im sure many will follow after that.

Incent is really undervalued right now. Should be a great time to buy more.

Maybe though I think Incent need to prove something first that the ICO was indeed a good buy. The merchant integration is a good start.

The project was not properly managed, the investors fooled and abandoned their fate.
It may be sensible to take it from the market, but the pre-sale is a complete fiasco.
I have honestly no idea what you are talking about.

70% of investors have received their payouts within 10 days, the other 30% hadn't submitted a payout address within that time. One of the fastest distributions in ICO history, I'd say.

Furthermore, Incent's price has been more or less stable in fiat terms. It's natural that we took a beating in BTC terms considering Bitcoin increased by 100% since our ICO concluded. I would even go that far and say that we have been one of the most professional ICOs ever and we will continue to keep honoring this exact value.

To me it looks all lined up: MobileGO ICO starts in a month, development is progressing nicely and we are, consequently, on track for the first merchant integration.



There is no problem with the payment time.
I got 7500 incent with pre-sale

What is the value after the ico and now?

You can not value the project.
You can not protect the investor.

Market buyers are very profitable from investors.
It seems like you have not understood the project or our communication. We have always stated that it will take us at least until the end of the first quarter to integrate with merchant #1. Currently, it looks like it will be end of April. That's when external demand will start to flow into the market in form of market buys. As I said, good times ahead.

I recommend to be patient for another 4-6 weeks and you will not regret it, I am sure of that.

Btw, just as a quick side note. We do everything for the sake of the project and for growing the market cap. However, we do not hold any obligation to protect the investors. Just saying.


I plan to sell at a loss,
I have to wait.
I just say, investors should be protected.

Densitymax
Sr. Member
****
Offline Offline

Activity: 441
Merit: 250



View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:41:03 AM
 #3393

Cant wait for the first merchant integration and im sure many will follow after that.

Incent is really undervalued right now. Should be a great time to buy more.

Undervalued as long as there are no first full releases and the decentralized exchange on Waves is not running.

         ▄▄▀▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄
█  ▄▄▀▀          ▀▀▄▄  █
█ █   ██▄▄     ▄██   █ █
█ █   ▄ ▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀██   █ █
█ █   ███▄ ▀▀██ ██   █ █
█ █   ██      ▀ ██   █ █
█ █   ██        ██   █ █
█  ▀▀▄▄          ▄▄▀▀  █
 ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄  ▄▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄  ▀▀  ▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▄▄▀▀
Modex              
SMART CONTRACT MARKETPLACE
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

      ▀▀██
TWITTER          LINKEDIN          SLACK
▬▬▬▬▬    FACEBOOK          TELEGRAM    ▬▬▬▬▬
DEVELOP  ●  DISTRIBUTE  ●  DEPLOY
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

      ▀▀██
██▄▄
████  ██▄▄
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

████  ████

▀▀██  ████

      ▀▀██
Cassius
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1010



View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 09:45:30 AM
 #3394


I plan to sell at a loss,
I have to wait.
I just say, investors should be protected.

Or wait and sell at a profit.
Just so we're clear: returns come with risk. That's not ideology, that's just maths. If you try to protect investors from the downside whilst allowing them to profit from the upside, you rig the deck against yourself. That's exactly what happens with limited liability and in the global financial crisis. And since Incent is not Too Big To Fail and can't go running to the taxpayer for a bailout, we're not doing that.
What we are doing is exactly what we said we'd be doing, which is building a groundbreaking blockchain-based loyalty product and getting businesses on board. Growth comes from getting that right, not manipulating the market at the expense of long-term holders.
thepo1m
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 658
Merit: 500



View Profile
March 20, 2017, 09:55:24 AM
 #3395

Cant wait for the first merchant integration and im sure many will follow after that.

Incent is really undervalued right now. Should be a great time to buy more.

Maybe though I think Incent need to prove something first that the ICO was indeed a good buy. The merchant integration is a good start.

The project was not properly managed, the investors fooled and abandoned their fate.
It may be sensible to take it from the market, but the pre-sale is a complete fiasco.
I have honestly no idea what you are talking about.

70% of investors have received their payouts within 10 days, the other 30% hadn't submitted a payout address within that time. One of the fastest distributions in ICO history, I'd say.

Furthermore, Incent's price has been more or less stable in fiat terms. It's natural that we took a beating in BTC terms considering Bitcoin increased by 100% since our ICO concluded. I would even go that far and say that we have been one of the most professional ICOs ever and we will continue to keep honoring this exact value.

To me it looks all lined up: MobileGO ICO starts in a month, development is progressing nicely and we are, consequently, on track for the first merchant integration.

I think this is a foolish statement coming from Karl. Can you guys return my BTC invested  into the project and I will give you the value in Fiat, Nobody want fiat that is why we are in BTC so be considering the investment made in BTC to fiat is very wrong. I will still believe in BTC even when the price drop than any fiat currencies.

Cassius
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1010



View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 10:02:52 AM
 #3396


I think this is a foolish statement coming from Karl. Can you guys return my BTC invested  into the project and I will give you the value in Fiat, Nobody want fiat that is why we are in BTC so be considering the investment made in BTC to fiat is very wrong. I will still believe in BTC even when the price drop than any fiat currencies.



It's a fair point about judging value in the currency in which you invest. However, the nature of the crypto markets is that alts suffer when BTC rises in value. (In fact, this is how all markets work - when they value of the dollar goes up against Sterling, shares in the FTSE100 rise in value because they are denominated in the less-valuable currency but earn revenues in the more valuable). The reality is that if BTC had dropped, alts including Incent would probably be more valuable. This is just the nature of the ecosystem we work in, and we cannot protect anyone against how a $20 billion market decides to act.
The wider context is that we haven't even launched yet. The market 'performance' of Incent is hardly indicative of Incent as a company.
jtalk
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1002



View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:14:00 AM
 #3397

I will second you for this statement ^ as this is not time to judge the true value of Incent token as they are not being used at the moment so need to wait after first merchant's acceptance it will be seen how it perform in the market. It is always good to hold on once you have invested in some project with potential.

    ▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██   
██   ██   
██   ██   
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀






























kokokoin
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 642
Merit: 500



View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:25:02 AM
 #3398

I like your project overall but new site design looks unprofessional. Maybe you should change color scheme cause now it looks like a parrot.

.
PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
.
LIVE
.
██████
███▀▀▀
███







███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███







███
▄▄▄███
██████
Cassius
Legendary
*
Offline Offline

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1010



View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 10:29:42 AM
 #3399

I like your project overall but new site design looks unprofessional. Maybe you should change color scheme cause now it looks like a parrot.

I can pass this on, but lots of people have said they like the site! I guess you can't please all the people all the time. Your comment reminds me of the joke:
Q: What's orange and sounds like a parrot?
A: A carrot.
KarlKarlsson_
Hero Member
*****
Offline Offline

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

CM for Waves & Incent | Co-Owner WavesGo


View Profile
March 20, 2017, 10:50:05 AM
 #3400

Cant wait for the first merchant integration and im sure many will follow after that.

Incent is really undervalued right now. Should be a great time to buy more.

Maybe though I think Incent need to prove something first that the ICO was indeed a good buy. The merchant integration is a good start.

The project was not properly managed, the investors fooled and abandoned their fate.
It may be sensible to take it from the market, but the pre-sale is a complete fiasco.
I have honestly no idea what you are talking about.

70% of investors have received their payouts within 10 days, the other 30% hadn't submitted a payout address within that time. One of the fastest distributions in ICO history, I'd say.

Furthermore, Incent's price has been more or less stable in fiat terms. It's natural that we took a beating in BTC terms considering Bitcoin increased by 100% since our ICO concluded. I would even go that far and say that we have been one of the most professional ICOs ever and we will continue to keep honoring this exact value.

To me it looks all lined up: MobileGO ICO starts in a month, development is progressing nicely and we are, consequently, on track for the first merchant integration.

I think this is a foolish statement coming from Karl. Can you guys return my BTC invested  into the project and I will give you the value in Fiat, Nobody want fiat that is why we are in BTC so be considering the investment made in BTC to fiat is very wrong. I will still believe in BTC even when the price drop than any fiat currencies.
I just don't really see what you have expected. It was obvious that we will dive into development and swim in there for at least 4 months. We have the first partnerships forged and solely concentrated on development. We gave several updates on that but nowadays it's usual that markets often don't appreciate this sort of progress anymore. How would you expect Incent to go up during that time? That gives a 'fixed' value A.

Now let's assign Bitcoin a value B which appreciated around 100% since ICO. Out of a 1:1 at end of ICO that now gives us a 1:2. It's normal market mechanics that Incent, under these circumstances, loses in value, in theory by 50%. That being said, it looks like Bitcoin's bull run has slowed down at least for the moment and, as I said before, Incent is coming closer and closer to release. I can only repeat my suggestion: HODL Incent for another few weeks...

WavesGo - the Official Block Explorer for the Waves Platform. Making blockchain accessible to the masses.
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 231 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.
Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!