Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 11:40:40 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex | Roll-out 2017  (Read 460799 times)
Antesth

Activity: 72

Made in Texas

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 11:24:33 AM

Hi Guys,

I am patiently waiting for the launch. As I read from the recent comments. It will not be delivered at the end of Q1? Is that correct?

Secondly can someone from the marketing team explain why the new website is a free template of wix?
https://rob19936.wixsite.com/mysite

Loaded in an iframe to mark it is a template?

How can you build trust with consumers/users/investors
Yes I do understand you don't pay an exchange for listing.

But come on a free template as the new website? You even forgot to change the name to
incent.wixsite.com.

Better migrate this 'new' site to wordpress or joomla, because this looks very very unprofessional and is sending the wrong message.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 11:34:57 AM

^^^
End of Q1, beginning of Q2. There are various moving parts to roll out, so there's not one single 'launch' event.

Re: Wix, yep Smiley That's a mockup that needs moving to a proper site. We're careful with the funds we raised at ICO, but not that careful...
Antesth

Activity: 72

Made in Texas

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 09:09:16 AM

^^^
End of Q1, beginning of Q2. There are various moving parts to roll out, so there's not one single 'launch' event.

Re: Wix, yep Smiley That's a mockup that needs moving to a proper site. We're careful with the funds we raised at ICO, but not that careful...

Thanks for addressing this.

A professional website is just half of the work, and using a template is mostly done by startups.
With funds ready, make sure to spend some on a next-gen website.

To earn money, you have to spend money.

Good luck guys.
Saturday97

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 09:50:07 AM

Just want to be sure of something....Tokens are out but thats all right? product is not even close to be ready....

Thats explaining way the price continue to drop..i guess will have to wait some more months

Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 09:57:14 AM

Just want to be sure of something....Tokens are out but thats all right? product is not even close to be ready....

Thats explaining way the price continue to drop..i guess will have to wait some more months

Product is close to being ready Smiley
It's been almost 4 months since the end of our ICO, with bitcoin in an uptrend. Plus someone dumped a lot of Incent on Cryptopia yesterday, market sell down to 3k sats (thanks whoever that was, I didn't think my buy would be filled and was literally logging in to remove the BTC). So price has suffered. But you won't have to wait months for rollout, we're almost there.
There should be another major update from Rob around the end of the month.
MbakNarti

Activity: 310

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 08:16:29 AM

The TOKES has been listed on Bittrex today...when Incent will be do it? Cheesy

RoHoss

Activity: 453

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 10:20:25 AM

Product is close to being ready Smiley
It's been almost 4 months since the end of our ICO, with bitcoin in an uptrend. Plus someone dumped a lot of Incent on Cryptopia yesterday, market sell down to 3k sats (thanks whoever that was, I didn't think my buy would be filled and was literally logging in to remove the BTC). So price has suffered. But you won't have to wait months for rollout, we're almost there.
There should be another major update from Rob around the end of the month.

End of the Month is not far .... Hope we see good News.

ETHEAL           ETHEAL
      ETHEALETHE       ETHEALETHE
    ETHEALETHEALET   ETHEALETHEALET
  ETHEALETHEALETHEA ETHEALETHEALETHEA
 ETHEALETHEALETHEALETHEALETHEALETHEALE
ETHEALETHEALETHEALETHEALETHEALETHEALETH
 ETHEALETHEALETHEALETHEALETHEALETHEALE
  ETHEALETHEALETHEALETHEALETHEALETHEA
   ETHEALETHEALETHEALETHEALETHEALETH
    ETHEALETHEALETHEALETHEALETHEALE
      ETHEALETHEALETHEALETHEALETH
        ETHEALETHEALETHEALETHEA
          ETHEALETHEALETHEALE
            ETHEALETHEALETH
              ETHEALETHEA
                ETHEALE
                  ETH
                   E

🅽🅴🆆 Operating System of $7600B+ 🏥 Healthcare industry
🕸 Website  📝 Whitepaper  Video  📢 ANN  💰 Bounty  💬 Telegram
Improving the lives of 1 billion people by making Healthcare transparent.

KarlKarlsson_

Activity: 812

CM for Waves & Incent | Co-Owner WavesGo

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:58:15 PM

Tokes did groundwork there for all (coming) Waves projects aiming to get listed on Bittrex why I am really grateful they made it on there. I have contacted Bittrex again and am awaiting a reply from their side. I will keep you posted.

Nonetheless, don't forget that a Bittrex listing is not necessary for Incent to succeed. We have several exchanges in place already which we will use to generate volume and place market orders for the on-going operations. Most important here is Tidex for us due to not charging a commission for trades.

WavesGo - the Official Block Explorer for the Waves Platform. Making blockchain accessible to the masses.
markus1000

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 02:33:54 PM

I can understand some people frustration about Incent's price performance especially since altcoin markets are going crazy. Yes it has underperformed BTC and a lot of the bigger alts. It's price is probably also somewhat correlated to waves which hasn't been performing that well in terms of BTC during the last months.
However Incent isnt listed on any of the big exchanges and it's main target is creating a useful product instead of another pump and dump coin without any value.

We will see what the rollout brings.

V1saya

Activity: 448

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 05:26:15 PM

Tokes did groundwork there for all (coming) Waves projects aiming to get listed on Bittrex why I am really grateful they made it on there. I have contacted Bittrex again and am awaiting a reply from their side. I will keep you posted.

Nonetheless, don't forget that a Bittrex listing is not necessary for Incent to succeed. We have several exchanges in place already which we will use to generate volume and place market orders for the on-going operations. Most important here is Tidex for us due to not charging a commission for trades.

I like Liqui and Cryptopia than Bittrex and will continue to trade there together with Incent. But Bittrex listing can promote this coin and mostly probably provides higher volume.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

DonApp

Activity: 272

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 05:49:01 PM

Let's hope that listing in Bittrex will be quick and cheap. I really prefer Bittrex over Liqui and Cryptopia, and since Tidex is still in testing mode I think an additional large exchange would be good for liquidity and (hopefully) the price. Lets wait for a positive response from Bittrex Smiley

▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄▀▄
▄█████████████████████▄▀▄▀▄▀
███████▀             ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
███████▄
▀███████████████████▀▄▀▄
  ▀█████████████████▀▄▀▄▀▄
    ▀▀████████████▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀            ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
  ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Solar DAO████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
PV Solar Plants Construction
   through CROWDFUNDING
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
KarlKarlsson_

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 08:54:06 AM

I like Liqui and Cryptopia than Bittrex and will continue to trade there together with Incent. But Bittrex listing can promote this coin and mostly probably provides higher volume.

Let's hope that listing in Bittrex will be quick and cheap. I really prefer Bittrex over Liqui and Cryptopia, and since Tidex is still in testing mode I think an additional large exchange would be good for liquidity and (hopefully) the price. Lets wait for a positive response from Bittrex Smiley
We will not pay for a Bittrex listing, neither did Tokes. They have the big advantage of being in the same location as Bittrex and met face-to-face with them. Nothing better than that.

LiveCoin is about to enable Incent for trading which means we will be listed on 5 exchanges. If Bittrex joins the club, we are more than happy. But again, we are not dependent on Bittrex for the core functionality to work which happens to be our current main focus.

WavesGo - the Official Block Explorer for the Waves Platform. Making blockchain accessible to the masses.
DonApp

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 09:03:39 AM

We will not pay for a Bittrex listing, neither did Tokes. They have the big advantage of being in the same location as Bittrex and met face-to-face with them. Nothing better than that.

LiveCoin is about to enable Incent for trading which means we will be listed on 5 exchanges. If Bittrex joins the club, we are more than happy. But again, we are not dependent on Bittrex for the core functionality to work which happens to be our current main focus.

But you are going to pay Tidex 1 BTC a month for their listing? Or did you made a special agreement with them? To be honest, a 1 BTC per month fee is extremely expensive imo...

▄██████████████████▄▄
███████▄
▀███████████████████▀▄▀▄
  ▀█████████████████▀▄▀▄▀▄
    ▀▀████████████▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
   through CROWDFUNDING
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
KarlKarlsson_

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 09:20:52 AM

But you are going to pay Tidex 1 BTC a month for their listing? Or did you made a special agreement with them? To be honest, a 1 BTC per month fee is extremely expensive imo...
We don't pay them either, no  Smiley

abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 09:28:21 AM

I would keep waiting little more where so many months passed already these couple of weeks more will not disturb me anymore. Incent will reward your patience and holding for all this period with good profit once it hits one of the major exchange with ready to use product in my opinion.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄████▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄████▀
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

█████
█████               ▄▄█████████▄▄        ▄███████████   █████
█████             ▄██████▀▀▀██████▄    ▄█████████████   █████
█████            ▄████▀       ▀████▄  █████▀            █████
█████            █████         █████  ████▀             █████
█████            █████         █████  ████▄             █████
 █████▄          ▀████▄       ▄████▀  █████▄            █████
  ██████████████  ▀██████▄▄▄██████▀    ▀█████████████   █████
   ▀▀███████████    ▀▀█████████▀▀        ▀███████████   █████
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
|██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██
██
██
██
maknyos

Activity: 270

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 12:24:15 AM

I am still stuck in the coin lite client ... there is a solution shipped anywhere?
DonApp

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:35:26 AM

We don't pay them either, no  Smiley

Good to know. To be honest the whole Tidex thing is dissapointing me with their listing fees. Well done from the Incent team to get a good deal!

▄██████████████████▄▄
███████▄
▀███████████████████▀▄▀▄
  ▀█████████████████▀▄▀▄▀▄
    ▀▀████████████▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
   through CROWDFUNDING
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
Palakka

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:09:42 AM

I am still stuck in the coin lite client ... there is a solution shipped anywhere?

Incent is already available on exchange tidex
you can sent to trading there https://tidex.com/#/exchange/INCNT_BTC

topesis

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 10:00:06 AM

I find it difficult to understand that Tokes can get on Bittrex and Incent can't. The team is 10 times more capitalised than Tokes and can't pay Bittrex asking price.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
Anarchy101

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 11:21:13 AM

I find it difficult to understand that Tokes can get on Bittrex and Incent can't. The team is 10 times more capitalised than Tokes and can't pay Bittrex asking price.

No one can predict the mind of exchange owners they can list any coin they want whenever they want. Remember what happened with PASCAL?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    SETHER - Blockchain meets Social Networks    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     telegram         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO Start | 4th December
Pages: « 1 ... 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 [171] 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.