Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 02:42:20 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 218 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex | Roll-out 2017  (Read 460800 times)
KarlKarlsson_

Activity: 812

CM for Waves & Incent | Co-Owner WavesGo

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:25:31 AM

any way to get my incent out of the online ico site straight to cryptopia? or do we have to still go through waves first?
Did you see that you can manage waves addresses in the ICO dashboard? It should work with that.
However, I'd recommend keeping most of it in your wallet.

so i just put the cryptopia deposit address in the waves address on the incent ico site? and that will work?
Yes, that will work. Next distribution is about to happen in the upcoming days!

OpenLedger seem to be of Bitshares mentality. They think they have it right so the world will just have to follow their videos and adapt. They just don't seem to be able to simply listen and grasp what so many people are saying about their exchange.  Roll Eyes

It is a pitiful sight when the coin collecting fees on good ICO, more than a million dollars, and in the end, this token can not lead to the exchange, I hope that Incent eventually does get at least bittrex
We have some listings in the works, stay tuned for more news!

Btw, today's volume already at $8k  Smiley

WavesGo - the Official Block Explorer for the Waves Platform. Making blockchain accessible to the masses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hansen.ng

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 12:03:18 PM

How many merchants are using INCENT software currently and how many potential clients list?

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
BarterDEX
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

KarlKarlsson_

Activity: 812

CM for Waves & Incent | Co-Owner WavesGo

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 12:30:36 PM

How many merchants are using INCENT software currently and how many potential clients list?
Currently no one since the application is still in development. On the list are some nice companies, I suggest to check our blog at https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog for a complete overview.

However, we have integrated Incent in our own ICO technology which has already been used by a project (TOKES) and more are to come. Check www.ICOtech.me for more information on that.

WavesGo - the Official Block Explorer for the Waves Platform. Making blockchain accessible to the masses.
V1saya

Activity: 448

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 02:05:24 PM

Currently no one since the application is still in development. On the list are some nice companies, I suggest to check our blog at https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog for a complete overview.

However, we have integrated Incent in our own ICO technology which has already been used by a project (TOKES) and more are to come. Check www.ICOtech.me for more information on that.

Hopefully all the dumpers dumped already their coins before the system is complete and available to merchants. To the dumpers out there i'll buy your Incents at 4k sats.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

jovan85

Activity: 450

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 05:30:36 PM

Hello
I want send incent from wallet to exchange but I need small amount of waves to can make transaction 
If someone want donate 0.001 waves my addres is 1W3PHmtgC4EPhCvXsPydtc6EnVx2qjbJVXhze
Thank you

Thank you I receive donation of 0.001 waves. Thank you very much

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

hansen.ng

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 07:16:15 PM

I visited the blog but it doesn't say much about how the program is gonna work, is it like regular affiliate program but It uses Incent instead of regular currency? Or Are there any other advantages or edges for business to use Incent (besides convertible to other cryptocurrency) ? If it is , The way I look at it, the success of Incent will depend on how user friendly the software and it's API are. Also the marketability. Ebay has ebay bucks, so if incent can replace ebay bucks. Incent price is going to be legendary. There is a lot of company like mainstreetshares, bigcrumbs, and other cashback programs, Also Replacing Credit card cashback program. Definitely a lot of potential. I'll be following closely. Keep it up!

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
BarterDEX
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

DomainMagnate

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 07:37:11 PM

Hi,I am trying to transfer 836 tokens with 0.001 waves fee to another incent address but I am getting
Error  Request Failed Status-1-" error message and am unable to send tokens.I am using waves light client 0.4.6a Can somebody please help me what am I doing wrong and how to send Incent tokens?Whats is the solution to resolve this issue?
JanpriX

Activity: 672

Buy The Fucking Dip

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 07:56:12 PM

any way to get my incent out of the online ico site straight to cryptopia? or do we have to still go through waves first?
Did you see that you can manage waves addresses in the ICO dashboard? It should work with that.

so i just put the cryptopia deposit address in the waves address on the incent ico site? and that will work?

OpenLedger seem to be of Bitshares mentality. They think they have it right so the world will just have to follow their videos and adapt. They just don't seem to be able to simply listen and grasp what so many people are saying about their exchange.  Roll Eyes

It is a pitiful sight when the coin collecting fees on good ICO, more than a million dollars, and in the end, this token can not lead to the exchange, I hope that Incent eventually does get at least bittrex

Glad to see that we're picking up in terms of volume in Cryptopia. Its price at the moment in Cryptopia is 4k sats and it is a very good price to buy Incent. I just bought some from the dumpers.  Grin

███████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████

weilichesbin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 08:57:56 PM

OpenLedger seem to be of Bitshares mentality. They think they have it right so the world will just have to follow their videos and adapt. They just don't seem to be able to simply listen and grasp what so many people are saying about their exchange.  Roll Eyes

Btw, today's volume already at $8k  Smiley

Glad to see that we're picking up in terms of volume in Cryptopia. Its price at the moment in Cryptopia is 4k sats and it is a very good price to buy Incent. I just bought some from the dumpers.  Grin
Price will reach 2000 just wait

matsud2

Activity: 462

★ BitClave $22M/$25M on pre-sale ★

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 04:23:00 AM

Glad to see that we're picking up in terms of volume in Cryptopia. Its price at the moment in Cryptopia is 4k sats and it is a very good price to buy Incent. I just bought some from the dumpers.  Grin

maybe price can down more if all bounty hunter sell their coin, so buy incent while the price still cheap  Grin

,'+██':                 
              ,█████████████;             
            .██████████████████           
            .████████████████████         
         █  .███;         ,███████.       
        ██  .█+              '█████'      
      `███  .█+    ,;'':       █████+     
      ████  .█+ ███████████,    ,████+    
     █████  .████████████████,    ████,   
    ██████  .██████████████████   `████   
   ;██████  .█████`      '██████  .█████  
   ████ ██  .███           :████████████. 
  +███  ██  .█.     `..      ████████████ 
  ████  ██  .    .███████'    ███████████`
 ,███   ██      ███████████    ███████████
 ████   ██     █████████████`  `██████████
 ███;  ███    ███████████████   ██████████`
 ███   ███   .████████████████  `█████████'
,███   ███   █████████████████   ██████████
'███  ,███   █████████████████:  ██████████
+███  ;███  `██████████████████  ██████████
████  '███  .██████████████████  +█████████
████  '███  .██████████████████  +█████████
'███  :███   █████████████████'  ██████████
:███   ███   █████████████████   ██████████
 ███   ███'  '████████████████   ██████████
 ███,  ████   ███████████████`  ██████████,
 ████  ,███:  `█████████████+   ██████████
 ;███   ████   `███████████+   ███████████
  ███'  .████    █████████`   +██████████;
  ████   █████     :███'     +███████████ 
   ████   █████`            ████████████+ 
   ████,   ██████`        +█████. +█████  
    ████    █████████++████████`   ████.  
    .████    ;████████████████    █████   
     '████`    +████████████     █████    
      +████+     `'█████+.     .█████     
       +█████.                ██████      
        ,██████;           .███████       
          █████████':,:;█████████.        
           ,███████████████████+          
             .███████████████;            
                `'████████,               
BlockEye

Activity: 798

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 04:42:15 AM

maybe price can down more if all bounty hunter sell their coin, so buy incent while the price still cheap  Grin

Only few tokens distributed for bounty so don't too much dump. Besides there are many supporters of incent that ready grab all cheap tokens and i'n one of them, i just don't like openledger because their site is har to understand and have a poor UI. I will be buying bulk on cryptopia so stay put and just sell all the incent you are holding directly to my buy order.

@Incent dev, when is the projected date were merchant will buy their supply of incent? i want to buy early before them. Just waiting for the bounty dumpers.  Grin
Thanks

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

5 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
mentalpanda
Legendary

Activity: 1162

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 07:03:13 AM

@IncentLoyalty token will start trading on #tidex today
https://twitter.com/sasha35625/status/829942473875136512

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

jacafbiz

Activity: 504

“Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain”

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 07:28:08 AM

Good news, I can't wait to see the price above the ICO price.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

.......Whitepaper.......
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
passphrase

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:32:03 AM

What was the ico price?
wowok

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:35:13 AM

Lol, price will never go above ico price for just listing in this shit exchange. openledger has better volume than tidex
maknyos

Activity: 270

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 08:51:44 AM

sorry sir..my acccount password on wallet address forget..any solution?  Cry
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 09:16:19 AM

sorry sir..my acccount password on wallet address forget..any solution?  Cry

Are you talking about the Waves wallet? If so, you should have your SEED backed up as instructed (hopefully). Even if you don't have your password, you can recreate your wallet from this.
If you mean your ICO area, then head over to Slack and we'll get Pete on it.

We're listing on Tidex today. We'll probably be using this exchange as our primary means of buying Incent from the open market. In answer to the question up-thread, that will happen when the first merchant is integrated at the end of Q1. Additionally, and ICOs we assist with, we can now buy Incent at market in real time.
So yes, Tidex doesn't have a lot of liquidity to start with. But we'll be making some Smiley
weilichesbin

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 09:17:05 AM

What was the ico price?

Over 10000  Grin

wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 931

EchoLinkInfo

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 09:18:42 AM

Lol, price will never go above ico price for just listing in this shit exchange. openledger has better volume than tidex
uh. you know that tidex just started?
I didn't test it yet, but "zero fees" may attract some users.
memii

Activity: 882

"Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System"

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 09:24:17 AM

What is the problem to get listed on bittrex instead of these kind of low volume exchange. Yobit is also have good volume and hopefully it can boost the price people are getting panic and price is decreasing day by day.

⦁⚫⦁
     ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊ Trustless Ledger System ▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
  S H A R P E  C A P I T A L 

▄▀▀▄
                 ▀▄▄▀
                 █
      ▄▀▀▄      █
      ▀▄▄▀     █
      █  █    █
     █    █  █
    █     ▄▀▀▄
   █      ▀▄▄▀
▄▀▀▄    
▀▄▄▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Investing with AI & Machine Learning
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ⦁⚫⦁ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  read our Whitepaper ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Bitcointalk Twitter Telegram  Slack
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⦁⚫⦁
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 218 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.