Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:19:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex  (Read 491272 times)
ronoa

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:28:58 AM

Litlle this incent prize from the viralexchange.

Small projects tends to give little incentives.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 06:30:55 AM

Incent is a waves asset? If the full nodes can't be released before incent ico ends, can we get the tokens to trade/deposit/withdraw? And we will get incent token on waves wallet? Am I right?

That is even my worry. How is the development on Waves platform going to affect this project because Incent is dependent on Waves platform

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
IncentCEO

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:16:13 AM

Nice to see Incent here...

http://www.maxkeiser.com/2016/09/how-incent-could-disrupt-the-billion-dollar-loyalty-points-business/
RichDaniel

Activity: 479
Merit: 533

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:29:16 AM

Incent is a waves asset? If the full nodes can't be released before incent ico ends, can we get the tokens to trade/deposit/withdraw? And we will get incent token on waves wallet? Am I right?
Yes, exactly! We are confident that full nodes including asset issuance feature will be released by the end of ICO. If not, the escrow agreement says that the project will not receive a penny of the funding if we are not able to distribute the Incent tokens to investors within a pre-defined period of time.

I don't worry about incent project, but I worry about sasha, I trusted him very much, but the full nodes can't be released in time for month. If we can't see the full nodes this year, our incent will be void.  Sad

That is even my worry. How is the development on Waves platform going to affect this project because Incent is dependent on Waves platform

From Karl's answer, waves impacts the distribution of incent. I prefer incent is an independent token, not on waves.

windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:33:06 AM

Yes, exactly! We are confident that full nodes including asset issuance feature will be released by the end of ICO. If not, the escrow agreement says that the project will not receive a penny of the funding if we are not able to distribute the Incent tokens to investors within a pre-defined period of time.

I don't worry about incent project, but I worry about sasha, I trusted him very much, but the full nodes can't be released in time for month. If we can't see the full nodes this year, our incent will be void.  Sad

From Karl's answer, waves impacts the distribution of incent. I prefer incent is an independent token, not on waves.

Full nodes dont need to release within the month. Incent ICO is for TWO months. Waves will be operational by then.
RichDaniel

Activity: 479
Merit: 533

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:41:21 AM

Full nodes dont need to release within the month. Incent ICO is for TWO months. Waves will be operational by then.

Not very accurate, the terms say: The ICO will run from 0001 GMT (Z) on the 1st October for a period of 2 months or until our funding target of USD 5 million is raised, whichever occurs first.

If the ico is completed within 1 month, or 2-3 weeks, and full nodes are not released before ico ends.
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 08:55:58 AM

Not very accurate, the terms say: The ICO will run from 0001 GMT (Z) on the 1st October for a period of 2 months or until our funding target of USD 5 million is raised, whichever occurs first.

If the ico is completed within 1 month, or 2-3 weeks, and full nodes are not released before ico ends.

Frankly, that would be a very nice problem to have.
This is something we've been discussing in the team and should we hit our $5m cap at an early stage, we will obviously liaise with Sasha and the Waves devs to see what the most appropriate response is. As things stand, it looks good. I'd suggest you keep up with the regular dev reports via the weekly films (and they're a good watch anyway).
windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:58:45 AM

But merchant launch from what I understand isnt until Jan 2017. So we are talking about semantics - when people can trade, etc. Not anything that effects the product.
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 09:05:26 AM

Yes I only got 15 and there is no Facebook action to do please add fb too
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 09:12:44 AM

Working on it!
GiovanniDiCosimo

Activity: 602
Merit: 506

Your own digital self

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 10:37:48 AM

fb now present

▄▄███████▄▄
         █████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
      ▄▄  ▀▀         ▀▀████▄
   ▄████   ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀▀███▄
 ▄███▀▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄  ▀███▄
▄███   ▄███▀          ▄███▄  ▀███
███   ███▀  ▄███████▄  ▀███▄  ███
███  ███   ████▀▀▀████  ▀███  ▀█▀
███  ███  ███▀     ▀███  ███    
███  ▀█▀  ███  ▄█▄  ███  ███  ▄█▄
███       ███  ███  ███  ███  ▀█▀
███  ▄█▄  ███  ▀█▀      ███
███  ███   ███▄        ▄███   ▄█▄
███  ███    ▀███ ▄██▄ ███▀   ▄███
███   ███▄▄     ▀██▀  ▀  ▄▄████
▀███   ▀▀████▄▄       ▄▄█████▀▀
 ▀███▄▄    ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀
   ▀█████▄▄    ▀▀████▀▀
      ▀▀█████▄▄
          ▀▀████
  .P E R S O N A.   
muchoman

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 10:47:50 AM

fb now present

Very good.
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 10:53:14 AM

Great! And remember, ICO is two months long, so there will be plenty of time to accumulate some Incent via the various bounty programmes.
mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:29:01 AM

Let's just assume what played out with Firstblood ICO repeat itself with the Incent project and the $5 million was raised in minutes, the developers have no other choice but to close the ICO because that what is in the terms initially, they don't need to wait for another 2 months and even save the team precious time to work on the project but their hands are could be tied because the main platform is not ready for operation.
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 12:10:51 PM

Nice I also get connect to Facebook there are smootly and can't wait this ICO will start..and i just read whitpapper there look interesting..Good luck Incent
Altty

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 12:12:49 PM

I was looking at your team page and only see marketing people. How many developers are currently working on the project?
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 12:29:48 PM

I was looking at your team page and only see marketing people. How many developers are currently working on the project?

Pete is our lead dev and is doing great work. He's coded the proof of concept wallet as well as ICO site.
A successful crowdfund will allow us to hire more devs.
snav

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:48:23 PM

If the merchants are the only ones to have access to new Incent and it becomes, as you predict, a valuable 'commodity' in itself, you will get ppl buying job lots of stuff they don't need from the Incent network of stores just to hoard the coin right? ...but then why would you ever spend Incent with a merchant? I guess you wouldn't - but then I guess it doesn't matter. Units are sold - incent gained - market driven - job done.
szachta

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:49:30 PM

What date i can invest my BTC,beacasue i dont read the op.
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 03:03:37 PM

If the merchants are the only ones to have access to new Incent and it becomes, as you predict, a valuable 'commodity' in itself, you will get ppl buying job lots of stuff they don't need from the Incent network of stores just to hoard the coin right? ...but then why would you ever spend Incent with a merchant? I guess you wouldn't - but then I guess it doesn't matter. Units are sold - incent gained - market driven - job done.

It will trade openly on Waves and other exchanges, so anyone can get hold of it. That's an important part of price discovery and maintaining the market.

Regular consumers who get it sent to their smartphones when they make a purchase may hold it, or simply spend it with a merchant who accepts it. Some won't get the 'investment' angle, others will - it's up to them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: