Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:05:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex  (Read 491272 times)
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 03:04:35 PM

What date i can invest my BTC,beacasue i dont read the op.

ICO formally starts on 1 October unless you're a large investor. But please read OP, it's quite important and we'd like you to do your due diligence Smiley
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 03:48:09 PM

People, sign up to our signature campaign and other bounties to receive free Incent tokens at the end of ICO!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1610052.msg16169478#msg16169478

On another note, new blog post is up, have a good read!

https://medium.com/incent-loyalty-blog/the-economic-case-for-incent-13dac8eccfe1#.yxrgta5yt
yhlsqj

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 03:52:55 PM

Escrow address and info? I don't find it in your website or OP. Please specify more details about escrow, including the escrow address, I want to see the btc funding situation, thanks.

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 04:02:08 PM

Escrow address and info? I don't find it in your website or OP. Please specify more details about escrow, including the escrow address, I want to see the btc funding situation, thanks.

Escrow address is https://blockchain.info/address/3EcZsF2GSYfBM6YNRJ7RAEuRhqLBhFRcdY
Currently contains ~108 BTC, a couple of angel investors and a few more smaller deposits from people who jumped the gun Smiley
Escrow is 2/3 multisig. Keys are held by Rob Wilson, BitScan CEO; Paul Klanschek, BitPanda CEO; and Fran Strajnar, CEO of Brave New Coin.
Bailo

Activity: 700
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:05:15 PM

Incent is a waves asset? If the full nodes can't be released before incent ico ends, can we get the tokens to trade/deposit/withdraw? And we will get incent token on waves wallet? Am I right?
Yes, exactly! We are confident that full nodes including asset issuance feature will be released by the end of ICO. If not, the escrow agreement says that the project will not receive a penny of the funding if we are not able to distribute the Incent tokens to investors within a pre-defined period of time.

I don't worry about incent project, but I worry about sasha, I trusted him very much, but the full nodes can't be released in time for month. If we can't see the full nodes this year, our incent will be void.  Sad

Incent is a waves asset? If the full nodes can't be released before incent ico ends, can we get the tokens to trade/deposit/withdraw? And we will get incent token on waves wallet? Am I right?

That is even my worry. How is the development on Waves platform going to affect this project because Incent is dependent on Waves platform

From Karl's answer, waves impacts the distribution of incent. I prefer incent is an independent token, not on waves.

Full nodes dont need to release within the month. Incent ICO is for TWO months. Waves will be operational by then.

Not very accurate, the terms say: The ICO will run from 0001 GMT (Z) on the 1st October for a period of 2 months or until our funding target of USD 5 million is raised, whichever occurs first.

If the ico is completed within 1 month, or 2-3 weeks, and full nodes are not released before ico ends.

Let's just assume what played out with Firstblood ICO repeat itself with the Incent project and the $5 million was raised in minutes, the developers have no other choice but to close the ICO because that what is in the terms initially, they don't need to wait for another 2 months and even save the team precious time to work on the project but their hands are could be tied because the main platform is not ready for operation.
Bailo

Activity: 700
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:14:11 PM

Is there any connection to the german "incent" company - incent.de ? They are offering rewards too.
Cassius
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 09:20:25 PM

Is there any connection to the german "incent" company - incent.de ? They are offering rewards too.

No connection.
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 09:35:34 PM

Litlle this incent prize from the viralexchange.
Yes I only got 15 and there is no Facebook action to do please add fb too

fb now present

Very good.
Thanks.Got another Incent from fb
IncentCEO

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:43:51 PM

Yes, exactly! We are confident that full nodes including asset issuance feature will be released by the end of ICO. If not, the escrow agreement says that the project will not receive a penny of the funding if we are not able to distribute the Incent tokens to investors within a pre-defined period of time.

I don't worry about incent project, but I worry about sasha, I trusted him very much, but the full nodes can't be released in time for month. If we can't see the full nodes this year, our incent will be void.  Sad

That is even my worry. How is the development on Waves platform going to affect this project because Incent is dependent on Waves platform

From Karl's answer, waves impacts the distribution of incent. I prefer incent is an independent token, not on waves.

Full nodes dont need to release within the month. Incent ICO is for TWO months. Waves will be operational by then.

Not very accurate, the terms say: The ICO will run from 0001 GMT (Z) on the 1st October for a period of 2 months or until our funding target of USD 5 million is raised, whichever occurs first.

If the ico is completed within 1 month, or 2-3 weeks, and full nodes are not released before ico ends.

Let's just assume what played out with Firstblood ICO repeat itself with the Incent project and the $5 million was raised in minutes, the developers have no other choice but to close the ICO because that what is in the terms initially, they don't need to wait for another 2 months and even save the team precious time to work on the project but their hands are could be tied because the main platform is not ready for operation.

Gentlemen, I'm going to allow myself the last word on this line of enquiry. My first observation is that in the first instance, we only need to be able to create and distribute the Incent asset. Sasha and his team are perfectly well aware of this and are working their end to make this possible.
If we reach a point where the ICO has completed and this is not possible then Sasha and I will look at our options and agree on the most pragmatic course of action.
Ultimately, Incent is Blockchain agnostic. We don't need to run on Waves. BUT I have no intention of turning our backs on the Waves platform - and it's exceptional promise - or Sasha and his team, unless integration proves, literally, impossible. And nothing in my detailed understanding of Waves roll out leaves me concerned that this will be the case.
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 10:33:34 PM

People, don't forget that you can earn Incent by helping us with promotion. See our 2nd post for more information!
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:10:38 PM

Added escrow agreement to first post: https://www.incentloyalty.com/media/IncentICOEscrowArrangements.pdf

Added bounty allocations and conditions to second post: https://incentloyalty.com/media/Incent-BountyAllocation.pdf
incentDEV

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:30:39 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2016, 11:49:29 PM by incentDEV

Had a good chat this morning with someone asking about specifics of our plans re. merchant integration / dev etc. - here's the Slack thread for those who can't / don't want to join.....

[8:23]  
I’m the lead dev on incent - here’s some more info. re POS / merchant integration;

[8:25]  
we don’t have any publicly available git repos re. POS integration at this time - we’re not going to release our API info until the waves integration is complete (in part because until that time, and until Incent is issued, neither app could actually do anything!)

[8:25]  
two things will happen post ICO in terms of integration dev.;

[8:28]  
1) our own dev. will be focused on customer 1. (maybe 2 & 3 as well, depending on resource) - we want to get to the market in Q1 2017, and to that end we’ll develop the required tools for the ‘first cab off the rank’ - at this point this may involve a POS integration, but could be a (simpler) ecommerce integration - too many variables at this point to be accurate in prediction

[8:30]  
2) A second priority for us is ‘high value’ plugins - not confirmed exactly who’s made this list, but likely Shopify and Magento - we will develop our own software in this regard to empower our bis. dev. people to find ‘good fit’ clients (possibly customers 5 through 50 - that sort of thing) - shopify and magento plugin dev. is well known to us - the former being considerably simpler than the later, but generally magento having better penetration in tier 1 / tier 2 ecommerce

[8:31]  
actually 3 things will happen!;

[8:33]  
3) when complete, our API will be released allowing third party developers to begin work on their own plugins of choice - possible POS, Woo Commerce, big commerce, eBay - etc. etc. - we imagine devoting resource to curating, encouraging and helping this effort, which is more of a ‘bottom of the pyramid’ to really grow volume. Many of these efforts will fail, but we would hope to facilitate some arms-length success in this way - there’s potential for a large ‘service’ aspect to using our product which we don’t really want to ‘protect’ in any way - we’d prefer others to help grow the value and share the pie….

[8:33]  
hope that makes a little sense - ping me for further chat at any time :slightly_smiling_face:

Come and talk further on Slack;
https://incentinvites.herokuapp.com/
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 12:07:14 AM

copied from incent slack
peter [6:23 PM] 
hi @dominicreeves :slightly_smiling_face:

[6:23] 
I’m the lead dev on incent - here’s some more info. re POS / merchant integration;

[6:25] 
we don’t have any publicly available git repos re. POS integration at this time - we’re not going to release our API info until the waves integration is complete (in part because until that time, and until Incent is issued, neither app could actually do anything!)

[6:25] 
two things will happen post ICO in terms of integration dev.;

[6:28] 
1) our own dev. will be focused on customer 1. (maybe 2 & 3 as well, depending on resource) - we want to get to the market in Q1 2017, and to that end we’ll develop the required tools for the ‘first cab off the rank’ - at this point this may involve a POS integration, but could be a (simpler) ecommerce integration - too many variables at this point to be accurate in prediction

[6:30] 
2) A second priority for us is ‘high value’ plugins - not confirmed exactly who’s made this list, but likely Shopify and Magento - we will develop our own software in this regard to empower our bis. dev. people to find ‘good fit’ clients (possibly customers 5 through 50 - that sort of thing) - shopify and magento plugin dev. is well known to us - the former being considerably simpler than the later, but generally magento having better penetration in tier 1 / tier 2 ecommerce

[6:31] 
actually 3 things will happen!;

[6:33] 
3) when complete, our API will be released allowing third party developers to begin work on their own plugins of choice - possible POS, Woo Commerce, big commerce, eBay - etc. etc. - we imagine devoting resource to curating, encouraging and helping this effort, which is more of a ‘bottom of the pyramid’ to really grow volume. Many of these efforts will fail, but we would hope to facilitate some arms-length success in this way - there’s potential for a large ‘service’ aspect to using our product which we don’t really want to ‘protect’ in any way - we’d prefer others to help grow the value and share the pie….

[6:33] 
hope that makes a little sense - ping me for further chat at any time :slightly_smiling_face:
AndyGreen

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 12:36:45 AM

What about newsletter bounty, is already possible to subsribe? Can't find it
meeekz

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 01:26:09 AM

Litlle this incent prize from the viralexchange.
Yes I only got 15 and there is no Facebook action to do please add fb too

fb now present

Very good.
Thanks.Got another Incent from fb
FB is fixed

Check out the Powerledger ICO.... Disrupting the power industry
https://bounty.powerledger.io/btctalk/?hash=n81HRsvnAyG3cfl6
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 02:09:59 AM

No, not yet. We are currently implementing the functionality on the website.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 04:04:39 AM

Hope all is going well! Waves is moving along, and I am looking forward to your ico.

Gonna have to liquidate some crypto holdings to join in.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 04:09:43 AM

Hope all is going well! Waves is moving along, and I am looking forward to your ico.

Gonna have to liquidate some crypto holdings to join in.
Yes, developments are looking very well  Smiley

Good to hear that, we're all looking forward to the start of the ICO!

Btw, could you check your signature and put the full one into your profile?
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:31:32 AM

IMO this is one of the most professional IPO's I have seen around for a while. The business case targets a market ripe for disruption and the answers here and and Slack are timely and full. The White paper and other info are professional, complete and show full transparency.  You guys are doing a great job and "great success" for the IPO. Rob - a special mention - you are the real deal. Don't often see the full biscuit in these crypto spaces.  Cheers - usukan. (sorry - I jumped the gun and already invested)

--

--
malmoghetto

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:42:41 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2016, 07:15:46 AM by malmoghetto

IMO this is one of the most professional IPO's I have seen around for a while. The business case targets a market ripe for disruption and the answers here and and Slack are timely and full. The White paper and other info are professional, complete and show full transparency.  You guys are doing a great job and "great success" for the IPO. Rob - a special mention - you are the real deal. Don't often see the full biscuit in these crypto spaces.  Cheers - usukan. (sorry - I jumped the gun and already invested)

Me too, Rob Wilson is one the best bitcoin related site CEO, he is very kind and reliable, we can benefit from him.   Cheesy  They will get 5 million within 2 months, maybe will have fund in 1 month.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: