Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:38:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][INCNT] Incent Loyalty | Waves Token | Traded on Bittrex  (Read 491271 times)
WorldCoiner

Activity: 1069
Merit: 682

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 05:09:50 PM

I ask an interesting question, if 5M is raised within 5 days(it is possible because firstblood ico raised 5.5M in 10 seconds), we need to post 30 posts in 5 days to get the bounty, right?  Cheesy 

Maybe a little rush, but I prepare for this result. Pre ico raised almost 500 btc. Incent is booming. Congratulations.
That's an interesting question  Smiley

In terms of the signature campaign you need to achieve the 30 posts before distribution is done. In case we finish the ICO early, we will have to wait until we can issue the incent tokens before distributing, so you will have some more time left. 

It is a good option, the other option is reduce the post count. I am very confident that incent will raise 5M within ten days. Do you team menbers think so?   Grin Cheesy
The 30 post requirement is based on the assumption that the ICO will be live for 2 months, so it's a rather small amount to be frank.  Smiley

We are confident that we will raise enough money to realize Incent, be it in 10 days or 2 months.  Wink

Yes, this is likely Karl Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 05:12:23 PM

Less than 7 hours to go until ICO is officially live!

In the meantime, be sure to check out our bounty offering in the 2nd post and help promoting Incent!
altcointrader8

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 05:28:51 PM

In the meantime, be sure to check out our bounty offering in the 2nd post and help promoting Incent!

Invested in early bird phase, I feel happy, it is a 10X ico, maybe more if the mass adoption is done
Skyrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

ICONOMI Supporter

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:10:37 PM

Good luck with ICO mate! Smiley
szachta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:17:16 PM

Early adopters get bonus in first day.
coinmenace

Activity: 882

Everything you want, is everything you need.

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:45:16 PM

Is there already a roadmap or timeline of major milestones/features release?

How long after ICO will the tokens be distributed?
When to add exchange and is the project already in contact/agreement with major exchanges?
LiskQH

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:24:30 PM

Answer me these questions:

First question:
I have a retail network, I conduct accounts department in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation and the tax code.
How I shall prove purchase of your INCENT in financial accounting? You not the legal entity. Cryptocurrencies aren't acknowledged in my country, as well as in the most part of the world.
I will receive a huge penalty and perhaps even I will be put in prison for fraud and money laundering if I spend money of the firm for INCENT purchase.

Second question:
How I can purchase at you INCENT for the loyalty programs if it is traded in the public market? So its price is unstable. Today I issued to the client 10 INCENT for purchase, and tomorrow he decided to spend them, it comes to my shop and here it turns out that last night the price fell three times. What shall I answer the client? He will tell that I am a deceiver and the thief! Also won't return to my shop more! And also he will write the claim to regulating boards which will come to me with check. And I will receive a penalty as it is illegal.
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 07:29:45 PM

Answer me these questions:

First question:
I have a retail network, I conduct accounts department in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation and the tax code.
How I shall prove purchase of your INCENT in financial accounting? You not the legal entity. Cryptocurrencies aren't acknowledged in my country, as well as in the most part of the world.
I will receive a huge penalty and perhaps even I will be put in prison for fraud and money laundering if I spend money of the firm for INCENT purchase.

Second question:
How I can purchase at you INCENT for the loyalty programs if it is traded in the public market? So its price is unstable. Today I issued to the client 10 INCENT for purchase, and tomorrow he decided to spend them, it comes to my shop and here it turns out that last night the price fell three times. What shall I answer the client?

To the first question, I would say: if you are a business that operates in a jurisdiction that is hostile to cryptocurrencies, do not deal with cryptocurrencies.

To the second: the customer is getting a reward, essentially for nothing. Incent is structured in such a way that its value should rise in the medium-term, which might actually make it an attractive investment to hold for customers as well as a means of payment. In the short term, they understand that this is the deal, that the value may fluctuate somewhat (and is displayed in their app in fiat terms, as well as Incent), but that they received it as a 'gift' and so any fluctuation comes at zero risk to themselves.

Probably not all will be satisfied with this. But, like present loyalty points, they can always opt not to accept them if they don't like the idea.
xlilbearx

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:30:09 PM

Good concept going to join sig bounty
Meuh5598i

Activity: 248
Merit: 110

#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:43:35 PM

I want to join the signature campaign.Already completed google form with the required information.hope i'll be added soon.
Thank you

LiskQH

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:24:35 PM

Incent is structured in such a way that its value should rise in the medium-term, which might actually make it an attractive investment to hold for customers as well as a means of payment. In the short term, they understand that this is the deal, that the value may fluctuate somewhat (and is displayed in their app in fiat terms, as well as Incent), but that they received it as a 'gift' and so any fluctuation comes at zero risk to themselves.  Probably not all will be satisfied with this. But, like present loyalty points, they can always opt not to accept them if they don't like the idea.

I want to hear more developed answer. How it will be realized? How and at the expense of what its should rise?

Once the big whale sells in the market by 100000 INCENT one order which he received at a discount 140% during your pre-sale (example). The price falls for 240%, people buy it cheap at this time at the exchange. Then they come to my shop of the equipment, and they say we want a discount according to your loyalty program for our cheap INCENT.

And I bought INCENT and extended among the clients at the price much above that which became now. It means that I will incur losses.

Why to me to use such high risk asset in the loyalty programs?
TraderBill

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:35:06 PM

reading whitepaper soon
romeorickl64

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 08:37:29 PM

Incent is structured in such a way that its value should rise in the medium-term, which might actually make it an attractive investment to hold for customers as well as a means of payment. In the short term, they understand that this is the deal, that the value may fluctuate somewhat (and is displayed in their app in fiat terms, as well as Incent), but that they received it as a 'gift' and so any fluctuation comes at zero risk to themselves.  Probably not all will be satisfied with this. But, like present loyalty points, they can always opt not to accept them if they don't like the idea.

I want to hear more developed answer. How it will be realized? How and at the expense of what its should rise?

Once the big whale sells in the market by 100000 INCENT one order which he received at a discount 140% during your pre-sale (example). The price falls for 240%, people buy it cheap at this time at the exchange. Then they come to my shop of the equipment, and they say we want a discount according to your loyalty program for our cheap INCENT.

And I bought INCENT and extended among the clients at the price much above that which became now. It means that I will incur losses.

This is important to know before invest.Early birds bonus is really high.some people already looking for partners to invest 50 BTC together with 1 transaction.there are some people who can afford even 500 BTC because Incent crowdfunding target is $5M,so we can expect so many big transaction.

windjc
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1070

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 09:04:47 PM

INCENT will also hold an equivalent amount of Incent with which they can make the market, therefore ensuring that there is never too much supply or demand and smoothing out the price to protect merchants. Did you read the whitepaper? Its explained in detail there.

50% of any market making profits will be paid as dividends to Incent token holders.

This exact issue that you are asking about is addressed in detail in the whitepaper. It is a top priority.
Cassius
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 09:10:31 PM

This is important to know before invest.Early birds bonus is really high.some people already looking for partners to invest 50 BTC together with 1 transaction.there are some people who can afford even 500 BTC because Incent crowdfunding target is $5M,so we can expect so many big transaction.

This is a good question that deserves a longer answer.
Firstly, there are a relatively small number of early investors, who have a vested interest in the project succeeding (and not dumping the market). Secondly, coins with poor distribution are far more susceptible to pump and dump; coins with good distribution are far less vulnerable.
Thirdly, there will be a period before go-live with merchants where we can see how the market treats Incent and quirks of distribution can be worked out.
Fourthly, any fluctuations in the underlying market have to be seen in the context of additional and ongoing buy-pressure from merchants.
Lastly, BitScan will act as primary broker. They will serve a market-making function to add liquidity to the market and ensure orders are fulfilled.

No merchants incur losses: Incent is can be considered a form of parallel money. If the currency is worth less (which may happen, especially on the short-term timescale) you don't lose out. Customers could equally decide to spend the money elsewhere. This is actually one of the great strengths of Incent, that the merchants we've spoken to have loved: there's an up-front cost, but it's known and controllable. There's no forward liability, which is a problem with loyalty schemes as they currently exist.
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 10:21:46 PM

Is there already a roadmap or timeline of major milestones/features release?

How long after ICO will the tokens be distributed?
When to add exchange and is the project already in contact/agreement with major exchanges?
On the second page of the Escrow Agreement you'll find the conditions for releasement of the funds. This is basically the immediate roadmap.

Tokens will be distributed as soon as possible after ICO ended. Since it's a Waves asset, we are reliant on the feature release of Waves. Afterwards, the Incent token will mainly be traded on the Waves decentralized exchange, there is no priority to listing it on a centralized exchange.
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 10:22:59 PM

I want to join the signature campaign.Already completed google form with the required information.hope i'll be added soon.
Thank you
Thanks, you've been accepted!  Smiley
xsentus
Legendary

Activity: 1301

📌 peerguess.com 📌

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 10:32:42 PM

last 1h 30min to finish ico..

all well done.

when Signature Campaign is over tonight right ?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
KarlKarlsson_ (OP)

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 10:38:32 PM

last 1h 30min to finish ico..

all well done.

when Signature Campaign is over tonight right ?

Do you mean closed for applications?  Smiley
xsentus
Legendary

Activity: 1301

📌 peerguess.com 📌

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 10:47:02 PM

just want to know when signature campaign will finish.
and how we get incent bounties.

regards

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: