Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:12:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Komodo Signature and Avatar Campaign | Campaign has ended  (Read 48382 times)
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 07:30:14 PM

Thank you KomodoPlatform for spreadsheet.

But there is basic mistake - is not considered that, I jump to higher rank and I wear avatar. I filled form and I inform about that in the thread.

Of course i will fill up form one more time.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 07:33:32 PM

But there is basic mistake - is not considered that, I jump to higher rank and I wear avatar. I filled form and I inform about that in the thread.

I have such problem too. I changed a rank and I carried an avatar. Has written the personal message too.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 07:35:41 PM

I have such problem too. I changed a rank and I carried an avatar. Has written the personal message too.

And this same situation here. Let's write tickets all.. Let see how long will take now to fix this..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Mongwapogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 10:15:56 PM

Thanks KoDoMo Campaign Manager and Staffs for the spreadsheet update Smiley . Your computation and my computation are the same.

I'm so excited to get paid. Hahaha. Thanks again!
passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 10:33:18 PM

And this same situation here. Let's write tickets all.. Let see how long will take now to fix this..
Yes need to be clear it most of the participants already rank up before the campaign end and that's not added in the spreadsheet.
ParmaBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2016, 10:56:54 PM

I already sent a message compiling this report form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0p637TLXHa-ZABEYk_6FvIRNJ2HmN3tMxsYL2FQTZzPNrNw/viewform

My last post with Komodo signature on Nov 2nd was Post number 889 but for the spreadsheet  is number 700. It is quite strange 189 posts mistake.

Waiting post count revision
thanks
herrdrone

Activity: 633
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 28, 2016, 11:09:15 PM

I filled report due to post count, when I started I had 61 post and by the of signature I had 99 posts.

Yet, On spreadsheet my post count is 0. CHECK IT AGAIN!

RAVENCOIN BENCHMARKS-> https://ravencoinhashrate.space/
ether19

Activity: 532

BTC. ETC. EOS

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 12:17:28 AM

I filled report due to post count, when I started I had 61 post and by the of signature I had 99 posts.

Yet, On spreadsheet my post count is 0. CHECK IT AGAIN!

Yes need to be clear it most of the participants already rank up before the campaign end and that's not added in the spreadsheet.

I am having issues with rank not being updated. I have filled response which I am sure Komodo will deal with. Thanks guys for the hard work. We appreciate it!  Smiley
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:16:35 AM

Now, I am confident that I'll be paid. I see my name in the spreadsheet and it's perfect base on my computation.

minionsgelato

Activity: 599
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:21:28 AM

-snip-

The payment size is calculated like this: initial rate * 2 (if over 150 posts) * 1.25 (if avatar) = your multiplier

So the multiplier is either

If you choose to get paid in KMD, we will multiply your amount with another 1.25 (25 %) !

-snip-

so the calculated if we choose to get paid in KMD will be *1.5 (if avatar) or *2.25 (if over 150 posts) ?
when KMD will be listed to exchanger?
Sincere_

Activity: 716
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:25:02 AM

Yeah just checked and I'm having the same issue as everyone above not ranking up no avatar bonus but I'm sure Komodo team will take care of this issue thanks for a successful campaign
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:28:39 AM

IT IS TIME  Cool

The spreadsheet is ready! Follow the link and check your info is correct!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nkrQDR8s7AI2AEgamz1bPlGhI_47lIY65LDOc6t5nd0/edit?usp=sharing

The total payout is 11.1735 BTC
During the campaign you guys made 16 085 posts. Good job!

The payment size is calculated like this: initial rate * 2 (if over 150 posts) * 1.25 (if avatar) = your multiplier

If you choose to get paid in KMD, we will multiply your amount with another 1.25 (25 %) !

Is there a mistake? Please use this form to report: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0p637TLXHa-ZABEYk_6FvIRNJ2HmN3tMxsYL2FQTZzPNrNw/viewform

We will look into it.

How about the payment info? This process will begin on Thursday! We will make an announcement, don't ask before that date or send PMs. Thanks Smiley

Great news, good job KMD team. Smiley
No mistake, everything looks in the right order.
in my case though, as i see some members that change rank during the campaing period have some small issues...

So now we waiting the announcement about our payment method?
After this ann, we will post our decision in which currency we want to get paid?                                                                                                                                                      

dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 02:44:59 AM

IT IS TIME  Cool

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nkrQDR8s7AI2AEgamz1bPlGhI_47lIY65LDOc6t5nd0/edit?usp=sharing

Is there a mistake? Please use this form to report: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0p637TLXHa-ZABEYk_6FvIRNJ2HmN3tMxsYL2FQTZzPNrNw/viewform

We will look into it.

How about the payment info? This process will begin on Thursday! We will make an announcement, don't ask before that date or send PMs. Thanks Smiley

Great news, good job KMD team. Smiley
No mistake, everything looks in the right order.
in my case though, as i see some members that change rank during the campaing period have some small issues...

So now we waiting the announcement about our payment method?
After this ann, we will post our decision in which currency we want to get paid?                                                                                                                                                      

You quoted post with all informations and at the end you are asking what to do now! Just read last line of quoted text! Payment process is starting in thursday and in this day you will know how to apply for BTC or KMD.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
udet4food

Activity: 413

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 04:09:26 AM

-snip-

-snip-

so the calculated if we choose to get paid in KMD will be *1.5 (if avatar) or *2.25 (if over 150 posts) ?
when KMD will be listed to exchanger?

If you choose to be paid in KMD, your bonuses will be compounded rather than added i.e. multiplier * base rate * 1.25 (25% bonus for KMD). Thus if you have 1x as your multiplier, then you will be paid 1.25 * base rate. 1.25x will get you 1.5625 * base rate. 2x will get you 2.5 * base rate. And with a multiplier of 2.5x you will be paid 3.125 * base rate if you accept KMD. (Shocked)
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 06:34:33 AM

Nice to see that spreadsheet we've been wait for a long time.
Thank you op,  we're all appreciate your work here.

Lyricz
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 08:25:39 AM

My upranking is also not included in the calculation Wink
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2016, 08:42:11 AM

My upranking is also not included in the calculation Wink
I have also faced the same problem.I thing almost all of participants are going to same situation.
Already submitted my message using this form to report:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0p637TLXHa-ZABEYk_6FvIRNJ2HmN3tMxsYL2FQTZzPNrNw/viewform
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 09:09:44 AM

IT IS TIME  Cool

We will look into it.

Hi thanks for the great job!I want to ask how can we inform you of our choice in getting paid in KMD?Is there any form available or should we inform via pm

TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 09:46:42 AM

Helow manager I already rank up month ago but it's not added in spreadsheet I'm only full member there.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Mongwapogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 29, 2016, 10:01:23 AM

Joined Date & Time: 9/21/2016 11:47:03   

No. of post (Start): 374

No. of post (Ending): 560

I will removed my signature once I got the payment for this signature campaign. Thanks KoMoDo!

My Bitcoin Address For the Payment: 397p3NB9EF8ja3QXNUykTtqvvDekBANxat

I'm in vacation tomorrow and the other day. Just in case you need my bitcoin address this the only my BTC address to send the payment.

Thanks KoModo Team! I'll choose Bitcoin as payment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: