Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:06:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO CLOSED] Inchain - insurance for the crypto economy  (Read 109150 times)
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Full stack ICO tools & services

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 09:13:17 PM

2) Is this escrowed?

3) Can you share some code?

Smiley

2) We have two escrow: TwinWinNerD and SebastianJu.

Escrow details will be published soon.

3) Our devteam work on deployment the code into GitHub. It will be published next week.

AMBISAFE.CO
Website for ICO investors, token issuing tools, web & mobile wallets, blockchain explorer, API, exchange listing
email me at sergey@ambisafe.co
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 09:30:21 PM

He there

We have two escrow: TwinWinNerD and SebastianJu. Feel free to ask them a proof.

Escrow details will be published soon.

Hello,

I am confirming that I am indeed the escrow for this project. We will safely handle the BTC and ETH that will be invested in this ICO and the funds will only be release if the milestones set by the Inchain team are reached. More escrow details to follow.

Regards

Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 10:59:26 PM

Version française : [ANN] [ICO] Inchain - Assurance pour la Crypto Economie
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1626207.0

Coming supa soon the Livre Blanc Smiley

🚀IRRESISTIBLE "Crypto Collectibles" 👉 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=217.0
Chainger

Activity: 554
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 11:18:01 PM

I like this coin, good jobs dev. I am in
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2016, 11:19:20 PM

I like this coin, good jobs dev. I am in

Thank you)

AMBISAFE.CO
Website for ICO investors, token issuing tools, web & mobile wallets, blockchain explorer, API, exchange listing
JonLord

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 11:23:04 PM

Will be in touch!!!  Roll Eyes
altcoinrich

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 11:09:27 AM

O, please, add your campaign to OP, I can't find the bounty info for 3 minutes, painful wasting my time..
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 11:19:29 AM

How much BTC and ETH will Inchain be holding in its reserves to ensure that it is able to meet potential claims?

Around 20% of the total risks, which is a rough standard for insurance companies.

And the 20% of the total risks would equate to roughly how many BTCs and ETH according to your preliminary estimates please?

Thanks

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 11:38:05 AM

O, please, add your campaign to OP, I can't find the bounty info for 3 minutes, painful wasting my time..

There is a link to Inchain blog in OP. All campaigns are there. Also, you can use these links:

Inchain bounty campaigns:
FB & Twitter bounty campaign
Translation bounty campaign
Signature bounty campaign

AMBISAFE.CO
Inchain.io

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 11:44:13 AM

How much BTC and ETH will Inchain be holding in its reserves to ensure that it is able to meet potential claims?

Around 20% of the total risks, which is a rough standard for insurance companies.

And the 20% of the total risks would equate to roughly how many BTCs and ETH according to your preliminary estimates please?

Thanks

30K BTC for the Year 1
iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 11:55:04 AM

lol, you wrong signature,you can replace it with the correct here:
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  inchain  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ethereum based insurance platform    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
facebook ►      ◄ twitter ►      ◄ bitcointalk ►      ◄ medium ►      ◄ slack ►     
moroseneng

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 12:11:01 PM

There is a link to Inchain blog in OP. All campaigns are there. Also, you can use these links:

there are any bounty for blogging?
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 12:14:17 PM

pm me

AMBISAFE.CO
moroseneng

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 12:22:44 PM

pm me
done, plss check it
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 06:49:43 PM

Media about us: http://forklog.net/bitcoin-industry-insurance-platform-inchain-launches-ico/

AMBISAFE.CO
baggle

Activity: 240

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 07:02:22 PM

Hi there,

I followed the project since the first discussion thread, but didn't have time to read everything fully.

I come with few questions:

-The project aims to insure people against exchanges being scammed. this means a large amount of people will come to claim money at the same time. How will the team handle this, from a financial and technical point of view?
-Bonds is a great idea, and very innovative.
How will you make sure no scammer won't open a bond, a run away once he'll have reach the amount of funds he fixed in his mind?
How will you be able to give information about a bond, to estimate its risk? Not that i'm a fan of current rating companies (which are pure bullshit), but they actually managed to create their place in the economy, and they're "important".

Kazadar

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 07:26:32 PM

Hi there,

I followed the project since the first discussion thread, but didn't have time to read everything fully.

-The project aims to insure people against exchanges being scammed. this means a large amount of people will come to claim money at the same time. How will the team handle this, from a financial and technical point of view?
How will you make sure no scammer won't open a bond, a run away once he'll have reach the amount of funds he fixed in his mind?
How will you be able to give information about a bond, to estimate its risk? Not that i'm a fan of current rating companies (which are pure bullshit), but they actually managed to create their place in the economy, and they're "important".
Inchain creates the bonds and holds the funds from the bonds so the only one who could run away with the money is Inchain. As Inchain also creates the bonds they will determine the expected risk.

baggle

Activity: 240

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 07:34:27 PM

Hi there,

Inchain creates the bonds and holds the funds from the bonds so the only one who could run away with the money is Inchain. As Inchain also creates the bonds they will determine the expected risk.

Also an easy thought comes to my mind, what will prevent inchain to run away?

Aren't they anonymous? did they uploaded videos of them? did they shared some personnal informations proving their identity?
Pictures and text are ok, but worth nothing as long as they don't fit to real conditions to prove who they are.
If developpers are honest, they have to be liable and do what's needed to bring proofs to investors.

TheBanksLife

Activity: 447

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 07:36:16 PM

Interesting concept. I like it. I'm curious to see how it progresses. I'm in for some for sure.
Sergey_Inchain (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 07:38:05 PM

Hi there,

Thank you for the question.

- First of all, Inchain monitors all info about cryptocurrency market. Usually, the future scams have some prediction signals. In this case, a selling of insurance policies for that exchanges will be stopped or their cost will grow rapidly. Second, the insurance portfolio of Inchain is balanced for parts of all insured exchanges/web-wallets. This mean if, for example, Inchain insures 10 exchanges part of every exchange in Inchain portfolio is about 10%. So, if the scam occurs and all funds on a scammed exchange lost then Inchain must compensate only 1/10 of his risks. Third, Inchain intends do not insure doubtful exchanges/web-wallets.

- Inchain will rate not only bonds but also insurance policies per exchange. Inchain insurance model calculates the rating of each service that can be insured in Inchain. It is a rather difficult task so I will not describe it in details. Just believe that every insured service has their own dynamic rating that affects a cost of insurance policy and bonds coupon. Also, no one can produce bonds as he wants, they automatically issued by Inchain when new insurance policy issued.

I hope I answered your questions, If not feel free to ask more.

AMBISAFE.CO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: