Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:23:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Sound Money?  (Read 28487 times)
sasaku bitbit

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:46:28 AM

According to my bitcoin is a means of payment in the future in the future because the price of the high value of the bitcoin making bitcoin worthy of being crypto currency allows the whole world wears him. then it's the biggest opportunity for the movement to participate in the growth of the bitcoin into currency futures Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:53:49 AM

Yes,bitcoin is sound money.It has become today popular all over the world.It is legalized in some countries.We could easily convert bitcoins into cash in any parts of the world.Since transaction fee is getting less once again,we could be able to buy any products immediately without any delay.Since bitcoin is decentralized,no governments or banks could devalue it.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:19:37 AM

Yes,bitcoin is sound money.It has become today popular all over the world.It is legalized in some countries.We could easily convert bitcoins into cash in any parts of the world.Since transaction fee is getting less once again,we could be able to buy any products immediately without any delay.Since bitcoin is decentralized,no governments or banks could devalue it.

And the good thing is, there would be no tax!  That is one of the great thing about bitcoins.  And it really sounds money because just having a bit of bitcoin equates into money.  It really has  a value and you cannot find anything like bitcoin.  It saves your time, effort and sometimes your cash if you will try to buy something through money.  So it does really sounds money.
Warry

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:13:58 PM

Yes bitcoin is money and for me bitcoin is the future of all payments and transaction all over the world this is the biggest opportunity for me to join hands with bitcoin as a future of money and payments im proud that im also a crypto currency lover lets spread this to all people around the world

Unfortunately not all of my people can't experience bitcoin potential. As we know bitcoin able reach $2200 is a great achievement since they born.
More people keep interest on bitcoin but on other side my goverment still think bitcoin is a money for criminal so they still do not want to legalize it
Why do you need the legalization of bitcoin? That this will change. The philosophy of bitcoin is based on decentralization. As soon as the state will have an impact on the turnover of bitcoin it will lose the attractiveness and the price may fall. Better to let things remain as they are.
We don't really need the legalization of Bitcoin, Bitcoin can grow up itself without any acception but if Bitcoin is banned in some countries, there would be decreasation of Bitcoin users.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:27:34 PM

I do think that bitcoin is sound money since even though the value either increases or decreases due to supply and demand(like gold). I do like the fact that bitcoin can be transferred faster than gold(depending on where you and the buyer lives). I don't like the fact that sending bitcoins has a fee but I suppose that there is no way around that. I wonder what will happen when the maximum amount of bitcoin has been mined.
I absolutely agree that bitcoin is sound money. In addition to that, bitcoin is electronic or digital money that you can use different kind of transaction and some people use it in their business so that they gain more income and they make a good profit.Lastly,i think bitcoin will our future money that all people will use it.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:51:40 PM

YES!!
for me Cheesy because bitcoin is a money but a virtual money its just sounds money because it can converted into fiat that is why most of the people think that bitcoin is a money though in a way YES !! , maybe why people do think that bitcoin is money because most of us here in this forum are making own income in bitcoin.
That's true, I am also considering bitcoin as a money because it can easily converted into fiat which is good for us so that we can use it whenever we wanted, but of course our bitcoin is from our hard work, I also wanted to know some tricks so that I can earn more bitcoin so I can save more of it.  Grin I love bitcoin!!!
Fermin

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:21:46 PM

Yes , who have bitcoins they are have sound money. with in year of days the bitcoin market price have changes to earth to mountain. in future also we will not catch bitcoin. now its good time for buying bitcoins.
linkme

Activity: 324

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:13:29 PM

The bitcoin vs gold debate has raged on in investment circles since bitcoin has entered mainstream discussion among increasingly interested investors. Gold has been used as a form of currency and trade for thousands of years, and certainly has a track record for reliability and preservation of wealth. However, as the newcomer onto the scene, bitcoin may be the kind of financial and technological breakthrough to to challenge gold as the monetary kingpin.

Early on in its life cycle, seasoned investors began questioning the legitimacy of bitcoin value and debating how such a commodity could hold intrinsic value. What differentiates bitcoin from a mere collectible and what makes it similar to precious metal assets such as gold or silver? Among many circles, especially gold bugs and older-generation investors, bitcoin was not considered a valid investment up until very recently.

Which factors of bitcoin instill this validity of investment?

Watch Video
In y opinion, in investment, Bitcoin is more caluable and suitable to make profits because its price can change rapidly so that investors can take chance, but gold isn't like that.
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:44:28 PM

All knows, Bitcoin is digital money. New crpyo technology is developed to save the people's precious time, secure the money and make more money. There is also particular block chains to track the transactions in anytime.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:46:50 PM

All this time, if people talk about bitcoin, all I think about is money and investment. Well, I feel that bitcoin sounds like that, but on the other hand it also sounds like an investment tool. Maybe i think it just depends on the condition.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:58:47 PM

I think it's still too early to talk about this.
Crypto currency is still too young, but I think it has a great future.
I disagree, gold has been sound money from the beginning, fiat is not sound money from the beginning because governments can print it at will, bitcoin has limited supply and cannot be created at will so to me that makes it sound money from an economic point of view.
I strongly believe that bitcoin is like another currency, it depends on you how you call it, bitcoin is basically a form of money which value is increasing day by day. It also has created a strong ground where people are going to be connected with this system, from my point of view is that since Bitcoin is using as a payment tool in many ways so bitcoin can be considered as a money...

Among private users bitcoin has long been called money. But at the government level, bitcoin is not yet seen as money. It is more like a product, or some other asset that can perform some of the functions that perform the money
It is clear governments don’t want to call bitcoin money, because they are scared of it, but it does not matter if they do not want bitcoin to be money, that is the way people use it, that was the intention of the creator and bitcoin fulfills all the characteristics you will expect from money, so bitcoin is money.
I think what the government is really afraid of is not calling bitcoin is money but they are afraid bitcoin will be used for criminal activity like people will use bitcoin for money laundering.
To me that is only an excuse for a very long time governments had the monopoly on printing currency and they have abused that power, to the point people are no longer willing to take it, to me that is more menacing than anything a criminal could do with bitcoin.
L00n3y

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:48:02 AM

Why will bitcoin ever be compared to gold or silver and Co?  Butcoin is a decentralised currency and extremely volatile which makes it either a good or bad investment, wherever luck falls on your side. It is high time we started looking at bitcoin as an easy way to transact globally rather than an investment. Gold is an asset with a future that is solely determined, we don't even know what's up with bitcoin tomorrow or near future.

I think they are comparing BTC to gold not just because the price and the characteristics of these too. They are comparing it to gold because Bitcoin have the same way of growth like the gold did that's why Btc is called as the gold of the internet. Bitcoins price is overwhelming gold in a large gap but gold's stable price and undeniably real value is overwhelming btc. They have the edges on each other. Don't just compare, make or work to make this two (gold,Bitcoin) be your treasure.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:02:18 PM

Yes bitcoin is money and for me bitcoin is the future of all payments and transaction all over the world this is the biggest opportunity for me to join hands with bitcoin as a future of money and payments im proud that im also a crypto currency lover lets spread this to all people around the world

Unfortunately not all of my people can't experience bitcoin potential. As we know bitcoin able reach $2200 is a great achievement since they born.
More people keep interest on bitcoin but on other side my goverment still think bitcoin is a money for criminal so they still do not want to legalize it
Why do you need the legalization of bitcoin? That this will change. The philosophy of bitcoin is based on decentralization. As soon as the state will have an impact on the turnover of bitcoin it will lose the attractiveness and the price may fall. Better to let things remain as they are.
Well legalizing Bitcoin in a specific country will only tend to help not only the country itself but also the Bitcoin's. Yes although Bitcoin is decentralized, legalizing it also mean that the country can now use it properly and also all the people living in that country will accept Bitcoin just like Fiat. The only twist in that is, it is decentralized.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
An1ks

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:06:50 PM

It sounds money almost from a start, but i think, now, when every schoolboy making deposits, and buying bitcoin mining rigs, so now it is not so profitable. It is profitable for people who is very experienced in trading.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 06:09:23 AM

It sounds money almost from a start, but i think, now, when every schoolboy making deposits, and buying bitcoin mining rigs, so now it is not so profitable. It is profitable for people who is very experienced in trading.
I think it is still profitable for me, it is still sound money for me. I love earning bitcoins even if it is the value of bitcoin is now decreasing, I will wait until bitcoin will increases again and doubled it's price.
magmar

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:44:30 AM

Bitcoin is really a true currency/money. Why? because once you have it you can convert into a real money according to country you belong. And the banks also accepting bitcoin whether you are in different places of the world. In that case it shows how bitcoin is very popular in online business.
Yes indeed, it is really a money, actually it is our modern currency it will be our digital money in the future. At first I didn't believe it either,  but when I started to know it and to use it, yes it is more valuable than money for me. It is exchangeable into a real money. In this I can provide myself and additional income, eith this I cannot be on a financial problem situation.
Przemax

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 10:16:58 AM

Yes it is sound money as every secure token thats good to measure a value with. That doesnt mean that bitcoin is a replacement of any other type of money. Usualy its the bad money that is so numerous and so widespread that it literaly wash out the market of other currencies, like fiat does.
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 12:45:52 PM

Yes , who have bitcoins they are have sound money. with in year of days the bitcoin market price have changes to earth to mountain. in future also we will not catch bitcoin. now its good time for buying bitcoins.
It definitely is sounds like money, really its only simile. I don't have the grudge to compare it in a metaphor manner. Because although they are both currency, still on a different basis, one is on the physical world - tangible whilst Bitcoin is in digital - intangible.
DagoDuck

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:12:43 PM

Yes it is sound money as every secure token thats good to measure a value with. That doesnt mean that bitcoin is a replacement of any other type of money. Usualy its the bad money that is so numerous and so widespread that it literaly wash out the market of other currencies, like fiat does.

Besides that Bitcoin is way to slow as an replacement for money.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:39:51 PM

Yes bitcoin sounds like money.Because it has a measure value like money.But it is not true that bitocin take the place of any other currency. Thank you.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: