Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:16:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Sound Money?  (Read 28487 times)
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:52:55 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency in the form of metal made of gold. May someday be circulated throughout the world that can be used by the public to transact in any form

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:59:28 AM

Bitcoin is money. It is an oppurtunity from poor to rich to earn money in equal way.
No discrimination, you dont have to have a degree for it. It is bitcoin and i love it.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:59:35 AM

is money. It is an oppurtunity from poor to rich to earn money in equal way.
No discrimination, you dont have to have a degree for it. It is  and i love it.
yes that is right that bitcoin i more than money. because we can use bitcoin for multi purposes.  we can use bitcoin for online buying selling for transaction of money as well as in some places we can even use bitcoin in our local shops for shopping.
Yanisumin

Activity: 648
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:18:44 AM

The time will come, the generation will change and Bitcoin will become the most significant in terms of investments.

This statement is the moment of truth. We all know that there are so many naysayers about bitcoin and blockchain technology. There are an endless speculations and personal visions regarding on this matter, the term cryptocurrencies is a representation to the world about what is the future of the cash of society. We can't prevent this from happening because things and stuffs changes through time and the manifestation of technology in the very core of transactions made blockchain technology to be born. Its just happened that the bitcoin is the closest thing compatible to the information technology and communication technology using electronics. Anti-bitcoins or bitcoiners we all know that the world will come to this and some are closing their eyes in this fact.

ubeng07

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:25:07 AM

is money. It is an oppurtunity from poor to rich to earn money in equal way.
No discrimination, you dont have to have a degree for it. It is  and i love it.
yes that is right that bitcoin i more than money. because we can use bitcoin for multi purposes.  we can use bitcoin for online buying selling for transaction of money as well as in some places we can even use bitcoin in our local shops for shopping.
I really agree with that i have a lot of friends here that truly change the way they live because they focus here in forum and earn a lot of money even though they are not finish college and dont have a stable work but now they have a lot of money and buy they needs.
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:37:59 AM

It is true that bitcoin and gold today are often discussed everywhere. In a period of 8 years bitcoin has beaten the price of gold as valuable as bitcoin. Bitcoin has become a new trend for investors around the world to find abundant profits. But you have to understand that gold is a real precious metal, while bitcoin is a number.

You can buy gold and sell it 20 years later even for the whole time there are still people who want to buy, but if you buy bitcoin now and save it for 20 years then not necessarily bitcoin is still used. Bitcoin will disappear when it is no longer needed.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:03:49 AM

I think so...
since Bitcoin is using for the purpose of purchasing then you can call it as a money, now a lot of online and other shopping center are accepting Bitcoin as a payment tool. not only that but also Bitcoin has been considered as one of the best saving platforms so it is said that Bitcoin looks alike money.
Oo ako to

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:09:47 AM

Yes. Does it sound more than that? We are in the digital age and we know that many payments  are made through online. We  have seen banks that made cards that does't need real cash  to pay but instead through electronic payments. This is the perfect of bitcoin to be the main money of the internet world.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:05:42 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency in the form of metal made of gold. May someday be circulated throughout the world that can be used by the public to transact in any form
Well, it happened already my friend. Bitcoin have already been circulated throughout the world; can be used almost everywhere and the public is already using it. We can make transactions out of it in any form, since it is decentralized. But having a physical form for Bitcoin is quite impossible since it was solely made digitally.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:32:38 PM

It is true that bitcoin and gold today are often discussed everywhere. In a period of 8 years bitcoin has beaten the price of gold as valuable as bitcoin. Bitcoin has become a new trend for investors around the world to find abundant profits. But you have to understand that gold is a real precious metal, while bitcoin is a number.

You can buy gold and sell it 20 years later even for the whole time there are still people who want to buy, but if you buy bitcoin now and save it for 20 years then not necessarily bitcoin is still used. Bitcoin will disappear when it is no longer needed.
But my friend, you also have to consider the possibilities of 'the taking over of digital technology'. And what I mean about this is, having the fact that technology is now progressing exponentially and very dramatically, maybe its time where we can now discover more valuable and real use of gold. I mean having Bitcoin replace gold and makes its value decrease to none (just in price value), we can now develop even more technology using gold. Because as you've said gold is a precious metal so why don't we just extract that 'precious metal' and utilize it to even more valuable form, not just for decorations or signage that you're filthy rich.
MeridianMDN

Activity: 212
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:55:22 PM

The bitcoin vs gold debate has raged on in investment circles since bitcoin has entered mainstream discussion among increasingly interested investors. Gold has been used as a form of currency and trade for thousands of years, and certainly has a track record for reliability and preservation of wealth. However, as the newcomer onto the scene, bitcoin may be the kind of financial and technological breakthrough to to challenge gold as the monetary kingpin.

Early on in its life cycle, seasoned investors began questioning the legitimacy of bitcoin value and debating how such a commodity could hold intrinsic value. What differentiates bitcoin from a mere collectible and what makes it similar to precious metal assets such as gold or silver? Among many circles, especially gold bugs and older-generation investors, bitcoin was not considered a valid investment up until very recently.

Which factors of bitcoin instill this validity of investment?

Watch Video

When Bitcoin begins to stabilise, it may become a useful storage facility for value - however, we cant ignore the treasure chest of 'other' features that bitcoin has that makes it more than just money.

Personally, I tend not to believe that Bitcoin and Gold can be adequately compared - since bitcoin has far more capabilities than Gold and can be used in so many different ways.

But - as far as which one is better, it all comes down to the use case.

A person who wishes to go to his local store to purchase 12 eggs and a loaf of bread may find more benefit in using Bitcoin over Gold.

While conversely, there doesn't seem to be any examples of a case where the use of Gold is either a necessity or 'more' beneficial than using any other medium of value storage/transmission...

... except for maybe long-term value storage, I don't see there being too many cases where a person would choose Gold over Bitcoin. But I could be drastically wrong.

Code:
[center][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2157860][color=#4d4d4d][i][b][font=century gothic]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Meridian | myMDN.io ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[/font][/b][/i][/color][/url]
[font=century gothic][b][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTjW3dqaey0][color=black][color=#0065A9]D[/color][color=#0067AA]i[/color][color=#0069AB]g[/color][color=#006CAC]i[/color][color=#006EAD]t[/color][color=#0071AE]a[/color][color=#0173AF]l[/color] [color=#0178B1]C[/color][color=#017AB2]o[/color][color=#017DB3]l[/color][color=#027FB4]l[/color][color=#0282B5]a[/color][color=#0284B6]t[/color][color=#0286B8]e[/color][color=#0289B9]r[/color][color=#038BBA]a[/color][color=#038EBB]l[/color] [color=#0393BD]T[/color][color=#0395BE]o[/color][color=#0497BF]k[/color][color=#049AC0]e[/color][color=#049CC1]n[/color][color=#049FC2]s[/color]  [color=#04A1C3]▨[/color]  [color=#049AC0]B[/color][color=#0497BF]i[/color][color=#0395BE]t[/color][color=#0393BD]c[/color][color=#0390BC]o[/color][color=#038EBB]i[/color][color=#038BBA]n[/color] [color=#0286B8]L[/color][color=#0284B6]o[/color][color=#0282B5]a[/color][color=#027FB4]n[/color][color=#017DB3]s[/color] [color=#0178B1]P[/color][color=#0175B0]l[/color][color=#0173AF]a[/color][color=#0071AE]t[/color][color=#006EAD]f[/color][color=#006CAC]o[/color][color=#0069AB]r[/color][color=#0067AA]m[/color][/color][/url]
[url=http://mymdn.io/][color=black][color=#7163A8]▬[/color][color=#6D5FA5]▬[/color][color=#695CA1]▬[/color][color=#65589E]▬[/color][color=#61559A]▬[/color][color=#5D5197]▬[/color][color=#594D93]▬[/color][color=#564A90]▬[/color][color=#52468C]❰[/color] [color=#4A3F85]J[/color][color=#463B82]O[/color][color=#42387E]I[/color][color=#3E347B]N[/color] [color=#3E347B]I[/color][color=#42387E]C[/color][color=#463B82]O[/color] [color=#4E4389]❱[/color][color=#52468C]▬[/color][color=#564A90]▬[/color][color=#594D93]▬[/color][color=#5D5197]▬[/color][color=#61559A]▬[/color][color=#65589E]▬[/color][color=#695CA1]▬[/color][color=#6D5FA5]▬[/colo
NoNetwork

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:04:35 PM

Bitcoin is money. It is an oppurtunity from poor to rich to earn money in equal way.
No discrimination, you dont have to have a degree for it. It is bitcoin and i love it.
Are you just considering Bitcoin just a money maker? So that you could buy things from it? That is absurd, I don't know why people see Bitcoin that way. Ever since many people begun to have more interest in Bitcoin, they're using it just to make juice out of it. I mean that is a big slap in Bitcoin since it has so much possibilities and potentials. They don't even know the real purpose of Bitcoin.
Suromenggolo

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:24:51 PM

Re: I think so, because bitcoin has exchange rate against currency, so we can exchange in the form of currency in our country that we occupy
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:38:49 PM

Yes even we have to say that bitcoin is better than money, many things we can do with bitcoin, especially is investment, because the value of money keeps going down while bitcoin keeps going up.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 06:24:53 PM

It is purely based on the user involvement, because several people have difference of opinion about bitcoin. Some consider it as an investment, while there are few users who prioritise as a currency. Recent days the importance as money has increased a lot which is based on the increasing adoption happening across several nations.

losoya

Activity: 428

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:17:21 PM

It's too hard to explain how the bitcoin form, you can likens bitcoin like pulse, can not be seen but can be used, that's all
Maybe only some people can know how bitcoin in detail

▄▄███████▄▄
        ▄███▀▀
▄▄▄▄    ▀▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▀▄
  ▄▀▀██▀           ▀▀██▄▄▀▄
▄▀  ██                 ▀██
  ██       ▀▀█▀▀         █
█▀        █ █ █        ▄█▀▄
▀▄         █ █ █       ▄█  █
 ██         █▄▄▄█      ▄█  ▄▀
  ██▄                ▄█▀  ▄▀
  ▀▄▀██▄▄          ▄█▀  ▄▀
   ▀▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
UTRUST▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
●  Download WHITEPAPER  ●
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▼ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
facebook      twitter      slack
▀████████▄
  ▀███████▄
    ▀██████▄
      ▀██████
       ▀█████
        ▀████▄
         █████
          ▀███
           ███
           ▀██
            ██
             █
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:53:39 PM

Yes even we have to say that bitcoin is better than money, many things we can do with bitcoin, especially is investment, because the value of money keeps going down while bitcoin keeps going up.
Yeah! Bitcoins are far better than the paper money. They have considerable edge over the fiat currency. I agree with you that the bitcoins have tendency more than paper money to give you profit within short time. The fiat is quite steady and does not show significant increase in the value for many years. The case is opposite with bitcoins.
NoNetwork

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:30:27 AM

Nope it will not and I can say that it will never be. Since it is decentralized and its impossible to have a physical form like the coins of Fiat. We now have Digital Technology, we don't need to rely on physical form anymore since it fades away so quickly (that's tangible for you). Whilst Bitcoin is intangible and no need to maintain. And can be used in various things and fields hence it sounds like money.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 07:52:38 AM

Definitely yes!, it is a worldwide currency, when speaking about currency its about money. Bitcoin is a money but difference between those other national currency, bitcoin is decentralized cryptocurrency which you can use online. Bitcoin is better than money, we can do many things through online and it is very efficient to use. You can have a fast daily transactions and other things with the use of bitcoin. Bitcoin will change the world soon, it has a potential to have a development in our society.  Cool
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 07:13:07 PM

Definitely yes!, it is a worldwide currency, when speaking about currency its about money. Bitcoin is a money but difference between those other national currency, bitcoin is decentralized cryptocurrency which you can use online. Bitcoin is better than money, we can do many things through online and it is very efficient to use. You can have a fast daily transactions and other things with the use of bitcoin. Bitcoin will change the world soon, it has a potential to have a development in our society.  Cool
Exactly bitcoins are the leading currency of the world and soon will be made legal worldwide due to the enormous support of the investors I also would like to prefer bitcoins over conventional money because of its decentralized nature bitcoins provide you with the complete authority over your money .moreover it is also a great ode of investment where you can make huge profit within short time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: