Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:28:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Sound Money?  (Read 28496 times)
cepedacharles

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:13:36 PM

Of course. When said Bitcoins. It sounds like money. So I always get bitcoins. For when it's getting multiplied and grown. then I will exchange it to money
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:14:43 PM

Definitely it is. It is the most safe and sound currency every created and used. Time will guarantee that.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:46:45 PM

Which factors of bitcoin instill this validity of investment?

Watch Video

because bitcoin can be used as payment of goods and services online and offline and can be used as a store of value too for investment

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Anonaneadone

Activity: 263

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:57:11 PM

In my opinion bitcoin is gold in internet because bitcoin obtainable by mining and not be printed like fiat money, but the bitcoins can be used for payment method is like fiat money. And it is just my opinion every body has it.
Yup bitcoin is like a gold in internet and its not tangible but the similarities like when the days, months and years comes the price of this is also increasing

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:44:06 PM

In my opinion bitcoin is gold in internet because bitcoin obtainable by mining and not be printed like fiat money, but the bitcoins can be used for payment method is like fiat money. And it is just my opinion every body has it.
Yup bitcoin is like a gold in internet and its not tangible but the similarities like when the days, months and years comes the price of this is also increasing

You can compare bitcoins with Currency but why and from where you can compare a GOLD with Bitcoins ? Gold isn't a currency. Anyways Gold is a physical commodity. We can Mining bitcoins cheaper than gold. Gold is important but bitcoins lacks. Gold can be used as Saving Account and bitcoin as checking account.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:47:02 PM

BITCOIN is a sure money these days ... you just need to buy some and wait for some days and you have a profit by that time ..
and there will be a big difference between gold and bitcoin .. in gold you need big money to invest in .. you need precious gold by having some thousands of money and you cant buy a gold directly if you are an ordinary human .. you need to have source if you want to .. unlike in bitcoin a small amount that you have and you want to buy it you will easily have some INSTANTLY.. just deposit some money and in just a bit with out going anywhere you will receive your bitcoin instantly Smiley
longpro098

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:11:46 PM

bitcoin is a side of my finances + my additional income my company. At first, I did not know, but one of my friends told me about bitcoin, I was very interested in knowing more, and finally I was looking for + exploit it every day. And yes, I can make money from selling bitcoin as well as what my friend is talking about. well, bitcoin is now part of my + extra financial life of my company
CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:34:24 PM

Of course. When said Bitcoins. It sounds like money. So I always get bitcoins. For when it's getting multiplied and grown. then I will exchange it to money
Well if you still exchange bitcoins to fiat money, it is mean bitcoins is not money, you can not use bitcoins for payment method on daily transactions, bitcoins is more better be considered as new digital asset like gold on internet. If you can use bitcoins for payment method without process on exchangers, bitcoins will be real money because all of the people adopt bitcoins for payment method.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:38:54 PM

The bitcoin vs gold debate has raged on in investment circles since bitcoin has entered mainstream discussion among increasingly interested investors. Gold has been used as a form of currency and trade for thousands of years, and certainly has a track record for reliability and preservation of wealth. However, as the newcomer onto the scene, bitcoin may be the kind of financial and technological breakthrough to to challenge gold as the monetary kingpin.

Early on in its life cycle, seasoned investors began questioning the legitimacy of bitcoin value and debating how such a commodity could hold intrinsic value. What differentiates bitcoin from a mere collectible and what makes it similar to precious metal assets such as gold or silver? Among many circles, especially gold bugs and older-generation investors, bitcoin was not considered a valid investment up until very recently.

Which factors of bitcoin instill this validity of investment?

Watch Video
Bitcoin has recovered almost 1000$ since yesterday,so if that doesn't seem like a good reason for investment,then that person should rather not be an investor in the first place. Agreed that bitcoin had crashed and the price went down to 2900s but then it recovered some 400$ within one hour and since then the price is fluctuating from 3600-3900$.
When it comes to gold people go crazy when there is some sort of sale or offer,most of them are non bitcoiners though,and the same happens to bitcoiners when the prices go down/up,the difference between them is that gold is bought for showing off or something,and bitcoin is bought for profit.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Zimbabwecoin

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 04:40:47 PM

Bitcoin is the best example of real money that I have ever seen.

Planning to launch Zimbabwecoin in the future. Focused on building a community around it now.
Cocobrayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:53:56 PM

Bitcoin for me is the extra income I get from the internet, from bitcoin sales, I can earn money. Because of friends, I have extra income. At first I did not know anything, because my friend told me and wanted to share with me. and I am very interested and he wants to teach me, until I become like this.
chanchenjhun

Activity: 57
Merit: 43

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:09:35 PM

ues bitcoin is sound a money sound rich and sound that you are in a good life. this is the time that you have a chance to became a millionare .
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:23:24 PM

Totally, bitcoin sounds like money to me.It's more than a cash. It have an extensive variety of ways to deal with use it and more invaluable to use than paper money. I essentially appreciate the whole thing about bitcoin. Regardless of the way that it's not unmistakable at everything with the exception of rather I genuinely find it extremely amazing. Notwithstanding whether I can hold or considered it, to be long as I can use it to buy, pay bills, trade and contribute that will favor of me.
not only that but in my opinion also bitcoin is like a regular job that must be run every day. I am very lucky to get to know bitcoin from last year because of all that I can feel it like you do a very profitable trade in a few minutes. the rest bitcoin itself can be used for others!!
Bitcoin very interesting, but the risk of Bitcoin also high like the profit you can earn from this field. Of course, high risk = high profit, if do not have this rules, how to Bitcoin helps us make money? Grin
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 05:27:38 AM

bitcoin is a asset which can be use to convert into fiat currency,
There are many sites where you can spend bitcoin directly as a payment system, on these kind websites bitcoin has acted like money.

gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:27:39 AM

bitcoin is a asset which can be use to convert into fiat currency,
There are many sites where you can spend bitcoin directly as a payment system, on these kind websites bitcoin has acted like money.
Yes, so actually bitcoins can be an new digital asset in internet to stores the values, whealty in bitcoins and bitcoins can be an new digital currency to be used for payment system, bitcoins can be currency and asset depending on the user's bitcoins what are the purpose purchasing bitcoins, as comunity of bitcoins we must accept bitcoins to be currency and asset.
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:36:12 AM

bitcoin is money.
cabitu

Activity: 163

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:48:53 AM

with bitcoin we can spend and with bitcoin we can make real money so in my opinion there is no doubt to use bitcoin, then how can we manage to get big profit through bitcoin and there is nothing to be concerned about in this case
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:19:49 AM

No. For me bitcoin doesn't sound as money because bitcoin itself is the money.
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:21:21 AM

for me bitcoin is money, because i can use it to buy things and i can do transaction with it, and if somebody ask "is there are any similarity with gold or other precious metal?", i dont think so, but as an investment bitcoin is a good option, but to compare it with gold, I think its two different things

yes i think that bitcoin is sounds money because to can use to buy things. we earned it to buy a things that we needed. Somehow we need to convert to real money to accept in the other market.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
MostHigh

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:31:54 AM

Personally this is what I believe. The growth of every comodity is down to demand and I trust the decentralized nature of btc made it more attractive to business endowed society mean while the sky rocketing prices from last year made it more attractive to the universe in general. BTC is on a different level to good since one is virtual and the other is real. To me both are good commodities to invest in
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: