Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:55:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Sound Money?  (Read 28496 times)
empoy

Activity: 77
Merit: 33

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:17:17 PM
Merited by tamarindbleu (2)

The bitcoin vs gold debate has raged on in investment circles since bitcoin has entered mainstream discussion among increasingly interested investors. Gold has been used as a form of currency and trade for thousands of years, and certainly has a track record for reliability and preservation of wealth. However, as the newcomer onto the scene, bitcoin may be the kind of financial and technological breakthrough to to challenge gold as the monetary kingpin.

Early on in its life cycle, seasoned investors began questioning the legitimacy of bitcoin value and debating how such a commodity could hold intrinsic value. What differentiates bitcoin from a mere collectible and what makes it similar to precious metal assets such as gold or silver? Among many circles, especially gold bugs and older-generation investors, bitcoin was not considered a valid investment up until very recently.

Which factors of bitcoin instill this validity of investment?

Watch Video
Yeah.. . Actually bitcoin is increasing as time past by..  Because of that many people are willing to supports and help in the future in bitcoin in order for them to achieve their basic need with the help of bitcoin.  Also bitcoin makes a lots of money as many people receive it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
infinity33

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:43:17 PM

Bitcoin is more than a money. Because, bitcoin can be used to make money as well as a more profitable future savings than investing in mutual funds. From bitcoin i can meet cost of living as well buy goods i need.
I agree with you bitcoin not just sound as money but can be a money to us because we can change it to real money and used it in every aspect. Anytime and anywhere.
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:54:55 PM

The bitcoin vs gold debate has raged on in investment circles since bitcoin has entered mainstream discussion among increasingly interested investors. Gold has been used as a form of currency and trade for thousands of years, and certainly has a track record for reliability and preservation of wealth. However, as the newcomer onto the scene, bitcoin may be the kind of financial and technological breakthrough to to challenge gold as the monetary kingpin.

Early on in its life cycle, seasoned investors began questioning the legitimacy of bitcoin value and debating how such a commodity could hold intrinsic value. What differentiates bitcoin from a mere collectible and what makes it similar to precious metal assets such as gold or silver? Among many circles, especially gold bugs and older-generation investors, bitcoin was not considered a valid investment up until very recently.

Watch Video
Yes bitcoin really sounds money. Because bitvoin can able us to give so much money With bitvoun using the ess of your time and the less of your effort you are able to get so much money amd earn so much money .This sounds great.

i think  bitcoin still bitcoin, cant replace money
bitcoin just like we work online and get money, and bitcoin that create money
Fasdartin

Activity: 618

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:24:06 PM

Watch Video
I'll just give my opinion. For me bitcoin is just like or it sounds like money, why ? Because bitcoin and koney have the same purpose. Its used ro buy things . but in comparing bitcoin used only in online or in internet only few things that can buy bitcoin. And in money, its same it can buy everything not only inghe internet all things in world can buy money and also. Maybe or i think money can buy bitcoin and bitcoin can buy money. So for me. Its same.
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:27:40 PM

Watch Video
Yes bitcoin really sounds money. Because bitvoin can able us to give so much money With bitvoun using the ess of your time and the less of your effort you are able to get so much money amd earn so much money .This sounds great.

i think  bitcoin still bitcoin, cant replace money
bitcoin just like we work online and get money, and bitcoin that create money
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and this is new definition about currency on the world. Most of the people think Bitcoin as a digital cash, but that mean does not right with the definition of Satoshi Nakamoto. I hope in short future, Bitcoin can create a revolution and changes the opinion of all people.
cuculatoeggekeenam

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:59:38 PM

in my opinion has not been recognized because bitcoin form is still in real form, and the price is still not fixed and not stable, so there are still many who are afraid to make an investment. different from gold assets that can be saved or invested because every year the price continues to improve.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:59:51 PM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and this is new definition about currency on the world. Most of the people think Bitcoin as a digital cash, but that mean does not right with the definition of Satoshi Nakamoto. I hope in short future, Bitcoin can create a revolution and changes the opinion of all people.
For me bitcoin is more than money, because I can spend it all over the world and can convert them into my fiat currency and can hold them in my blockchain wallet for the purpose to earn more and more money with the passage of time. So fiat money can only be spend directly in your local markets and not throughout the world, besides bitcoin can be used all over the world without any exchanging and can earn while trading in it.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:51:26 AM

I think bitcoin sound money because every bitcoin has a corresponding value in money and the advantage with bitcoin is that its value keeps going up and up.
You can make bitcoin as one of your investments because you could earn more money from it especially if the bitcoin value will continue to rise up.
You could also get bitcoin without even buying some and that is in the form of signature campaign. You will be paid by bitcoin weekly by just posting in this forum.
See you could earn money in the form of bit coin without even investing any money out of you pocket.
yes it is money because we can use it in our everyday needs, and especially it can be our source of income in our everyday use. other may said that this is not true but the thing is, we can have money and we can be rich by using this and by only hardworking with this one, in that case we will be happy for using this, every one is happy using this one thats why we need to be hardwork because this is money.
Definitely bitcoin is a sound money because we are looking very poor people are becoming rich by earning bit coins as their living standard is improving day by day, they have shifted their kids to high standard schools as well now they are availing high class treatment in modern hospital so shows very clear that it is only bit coin which is money and which is changing their lives in a real sense.
yurekaa

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:08:20 AM

bitcoin have many function. and yes right bitcoin can be money, and other bitcoin is thing can sell.
so bitcoin is usefull thing.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Shreek

Activity: 476
Merit: 112

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:13:53 AM

I think that bitcoin is a good currency ,,, because bitcoin has a charm that can make people wonder ,, look how !! bitcoin from year to year continue to increase ,, i first recognize bitcoin year 2014/2015 with value bitcoin 20 million and now Huh certainly more than that ,,,

Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:25:13 AM

It might be new for others but for those who are even just 1 year using bitcoin they can say that bitcoin surely has the future and it does really sounds as money.I think soon it will also be able to use bitcoin even in our local shops for shopping anything we needs and wants.
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:32:56 AM

It might be new for others but for those who are even just 1 year using bitcoin they can say that bitcoin surely has the future and it does really sounds as money.I think soon it will also be able to use bitcoin even in our local shops for shopping anything we needs and wants.

maybe the target will soon be achieved in the period long enough, maybe a few more years.
and it can be realized when a country has legalized bitcoin or already consider bitcoin is a real digital currency

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
OracionSeis

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:54:58 AM

For me bitcoin is more than money, because I can spend it all over the world and can convert them into my fiat currency and can hold them in my blockchain wallet for the purpose to earn more and more money with the passage of time. So fiat money can only be spend directly in your local markets and not throughout the world, besides bitcoin can be used all over the world without any exchanging and can earn while trading in it.
Of course, that is the limit when you using FIAT on worldwide, although Dollar very common, but in some countries still do not accept it to be using daily, my country also do not use it. Therefore, with the function of Bitcoin, it can be become an international currency and better than FIAT many much.

Time off to sleep ... ( ̄︶ ̄)~
reynilynedago

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:57:39 AM

Watch Video
Bitcoin is crytocurrency so ofcourse if you convert it into your local place this is money . and bitcoin is momey becuase many peopleare use this to buy stuffs and to pay anything like debts.
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:06:31 AM

Watch Video

I can use the bitcoin to support my financial needs then i  say yes it not just a sound money but it is a money. If we consider bitcoin is part of our wealth then it is a money. If the bitcoin has no value since the beggining then we cannot use it to purchace anything right now because it will not exist for how many years like the local money.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

decoder88

Activity: 346
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:33:36 AM

Watch Video
Yeah,  that's right,  bitcoin really sounds money for many people because of its outcomes. It makes many people to become very easy in life and they are earning with money in an easy and fastest way.
cramblimp

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:39:53 AM

Yes, bitcoin is really another type of currency, decentralized, digital currency. Bitcoin sound money because when you earn it could possibly be converted into a real money depends on what country you are living. Bitcoin could also be used by buying some stuff because there are online shopping accepts bitcoin.

princesocapuyo

Activity: 238

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:44:25 AM

Bitcoin is 100% the definition of sound money. It has all the qualities and it has a scarce digital amount that you can store digitally on a public ledger that can't be changed in any way.

loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:52:11 AM

Yes, bitcoin is really another type of currency, decentralized, digital currency. Bitcoin sound money because when you earn it could possibly be converted into a real money depends on what country you are living. Bitcoin could also be used by buying some stuff because there are online shopping accepts bitcoin.

some place i means some countries are not accepted bitcoin so you would unable to convert your bitcoin to fiat. in my point of view your reasons is not work for some countries. it is not a good reason why bitcoin sound a money. while bitcoin maybe become unworthy then you could not convert it on money, are you don't call bitcoin as cryptocurrency anymore..

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
gyu22

Activity: 127

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:40:06 PM

New step towards mainstream use of btc: the first bitcoin-only real state has taken place on Texas.  https://cointelegraph.com/news/first-bitcoin-only-real-estate-transaction-completed-in-texas

The operation was run in 10 minutes. Bitcoins were finally converted to fiat USdollars. Maybe in a few years this this kind of operation will be fully on bitcoin.
 Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: