Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:43:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Sound Money?  (Read 28487 times)
kingkats0803

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:12:09 PM

In my opinion bitcoin is gold in internet because bitcoin obtainable by mining and not be printed like fiat money, but the bitcoins can be used for payment method is like fiat money. And it is just my opinion every body has it.

You are perfectly right buddy. Bitcoin has the potential to make a future with in it. All the countries will fight to grab the bitcoin as their national currency.all we do as our part is just to spread the bitcoin however we can.

True indeed. they are similar in a way but different. You can convert both into fiat money or you can use it directly as payment just like fiat money. Most people with the correct information about bitcoin would want to obtain it. Bitcoin is making huge waves in the global market, thus, paving way for future.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snazir
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:17:17 PM

BTC is a social system that provides money not only to our small country but to the unemployed people of the whole world. So, in my opinion, I can say for sure that BTC is a medium of life Door. It has made it easy for many unfortunate people to live as well In order to survive, the transcendent life has made the dreams of dreams a success.So for the young people like me BTC is a very large available system of life. I am very happy that BTC families are heartily regretting all the squares.
Xw73

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:30:20 PM

Yes, its true, because many people have become rich due to bitcoin. They have done investments and have just waited for several years. But now it's not too late. Bitcoin is always increasing and your can get a good profit.

Yes, I agree with you, usually, you can get a good profit in bitcoin. Because bitcoin today is very interesting, imagine that an ordinary people turn into a millionaire. With bitcoin price bubbling last year, I'm sure 2018 is a great year for bitcoin.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:03:36 PM

Yes, because bitcoin is known by many people as source of money.
I would really like to add into this, that the answer to the originality and authority of bitcoin is very much real and it is just a matter of understanding.

It is like that in the old times, there used to be gold on which people use to do the businesses, then paper money came in due to the vulnerability, now the money has reached to the new level and that is crypto currency, you just have to use it like the fiat currency and you will not bear any losses but you just have to believe in the system.
Vin183~

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:22:28 PM

Yes, btc sound money, we can do btc anywhere and anytime. Also can get a big profit
unneros

Activity: 117

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:24:47 PM

Yes, its true, because many people have become rich due to bitcoin. They have done investments and have just waited for several years. But now it's not too late. Bitcoin is always increasing and your can get a good profit.

Do not be foolish to believe Bitcoin when it's turning into a demon. It goes up because the whales are trying to push it up, many greedy investors will buy it and think it will go up and keep going up. Do not make yourself a whale bait.
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:11:21 PM

I don't understand why people keep comparing gold to bitcoin within the context of currency. Gold hasn't been used as currency for over a hundred years. People wear gold and the buy it to keep as an investment (store of value). When was the last time you saw some one buying something with gold coins? The only reason gold coins are made is for investment purposes, it's nostalgic to have it in an actual coin form.

Further gold is a metal. Bitcoin is electronic, not tangible, it's different on so many levels.

Well, they compare it with money and gold because cryptocurrencies also have the capacity and characteristic of a currency, which you can use as a medium of payment. As the legend of pizza in the Bitcoin world have shown that there was one person who bought a box of pizza for an insane amount of bitcoin. That shows that it can be used like any other money. But, since the premise is soundness, I don't think that right now, it is totally sound. Its value kept on changing and the changes are quite extremes. That factor contributes as to why many people are iffy about truly embracing it.
You have to remember at the time that person use Bitcoin to buy a box of pizza, he does not know the Bitcoin price will have high price like now. That is the first transaction used Bitcoin for payment, of course, the Bitcoin value is worthless before that time. But, because buyer and seller all accepted the Bitcoin value, so, they had that transaction.
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:15:28 PM

for me, bitcoin is money because I can buy something using bitcoin and I can also exchange bitcoin into the official currency
Bitcoin is something like money to me but not quite.If Bitcoin could get a physical coin then that would be cool too.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:38:02 PM

bitcoin almost like a money.
If you have bitcoin there is so many ways to use when you converted into fiat money. Especially for your financial needs.
Therefore if you have bitcoins you have a money.
joeydangerous

Activity: 350

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:56:41 PM

bitcoin almost like a money.
If you have bitcoin there is so many ways to use when you converted into fiat money. Especially for your financial needs.
Therefore if you have bitcoins you have a money.
Bitcoin is almost like it. It could be used to purchase what I want though i'd rather use cash fro the mall.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
justyourkuya

Activity: 156

Bounty Campaign Management

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:31:27 PM

When you said sound money it means not liable to sudden appreciation or depreciation in value or money backed by or pegged to some good or commodity. Remember that bitcoin has its own unique feature. If you want to use it as a usual medium of exchange you'll probably find it hard to do so because it is a form of digital currency. You still need to convert it. And besides its value does not depend on the goods or commodities we buy. Its value is higher than the usual currency we are using in a daily basis.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:51:52 PM

Before,  i really don't  understand  someone talking about bitcoin but right now when i heard about it, i am totally amazed to everyone who is currently holding more bitcoin  because btc price is too expensive. It means holding more bitcoin is just you are holding more money too. Grin

caitlinrogers

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:55:43 PM

I think so, however it is a digital money or currency. Bitcoin has been offered all around the world and I see this as a good opportunity to see that iin the near future this will be the new money of the next generation
Mickznet

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:13:08 AM

Yes, bitcoin is money. When I see bitcoin logo I think this is money in a different way on cryptocurrency, you can used it to buy online through merchant accept bitcoin.

BACE Exchange : https://bace.io/
Pre-ICO starts on 02.04.2018
Simpler Access to Digital Assets
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:23:47 PM

Yes because bitcoin is real money. From the word "bitcoin" the word "coin" is already a sign of that is a money.
The only problem is if you will going to use it for your transactions, you canont hold it or use it unless you have computer or cellular phone.
DaddyShark

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:07:52 AM

Yes. Bitcoin sound money because bitcoin is really a money. The difference of it in the traditional money that we use is bitcoin cannot be hold or touch. All you need is cellular phones or computers to transact payment.
ewonardo

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:31:19 AM

Yes because bitcoin is real money. From the word "bitcoin" the word "coin" is already a sign of that is a money.
The only problem is if you will going to use it for your transactions, you canont hold it or use it unless you have computer or cellular phone.
Bitcoin is money because some businessman or Bitcoiner use it in their business. Bitcoin has a value
in the market that we can use it to trading and investing. So in my opinion Bitcoin is money but not real money.
ButtCrack

Activity: 432

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:12:48 PM

Bitcoin is money because some businessman or Bitcoiner use it in their business. Bitcoin has a value
in the market that we can use it to trading and investing. So in my opinion Bitcoin is money but not real money.
That is the fact, you do not need to prove this fact is right again, because the fact can not change until the world change it. Bitcoin is virtual asset at the begin, but its value is real. And the developer of Bitcoin called it with name cryptocurrency to create difference between virtual currency and crypto currency.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
IlbiStarz

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:16:27 PM

Bankers are saying that bitcoin cannot be treated as a sound money because of its very volatile value. This the primary reason why people are choosing to horde and hodl bitcoin rather than spending them. But there are also people who are spending their bitcoins. I am also spending some every now and then but very minimal amount.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:22:03 PM

Bankers are saying that bitcoin cannot be treated as a sound money because of its very volatile value. This the primary reason why people are choosing to horde and hodl bitcoin rather than spending them. But there are also people who are spending their bitcoins. I am also spending some every now and then but very minimal amount.

bankers only say that because they afraid about bitcoin. they are afraid that if bitcoin should be use by more people their local currencies wont be a hit anymore. Also almost half of their clients are now switching to bitcoin in order to invest because investing in bitcoin is indeed verry profitable than investing in banks.

bitcoin should be use in the first place because it is a digital currency and a currency is meant for spending but bitcoin is also an asset  , that is why it can also be used as investment or trading purposes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: