Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:54:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Sound Money?  (Read 28482 times)
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:34:52 AM

Yes indeed bitcoin sound money. It is because of our instinct that telling our mind that if you have bitcoin it is just like you do also have a money. In only sounds like money but not like money. There are a lot of difference between sound and like. Because for me bitcoin is not like money at all. Because money has a constant value in their mother currencies unlike bitcoin who's value comes high and sometimes low. The value of money just change if it will be used in other countries or other currencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chengyinoing01

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:57:24 AM

Special currency is the real money/money. You can convert your country into real money. No matter where you are in the world.

Bitcoin will become the universal currency of the future, and it will truly be a cashless era.
hydeevanz

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:44:38 AM

The bitcoin vs gold debate has raged on in investment circles since bitcoin has entered mainstream discussion among increasingly interested investors. Gold has been used as a form of currency and trade for thousands of years, and certainly has a track record for reliability and preservation of wealth. However, as the newcomer onto the scene, bitcoin may be the kind of financial and technological breakthrough to to challenge gold as the monetary kingpin.

Early on in its life cycle, seasoned investors began questioning the legitimacy of bitcoin value and debating how such a commodity could hold intrinsic value. What differentiates bitcoin from a mere collectible and what makes it similar to precious metal assets such as gold or silver? Among many circles, especially gold bugs and older-generation investors, bitcoin was not considered a valid investment up until very recently.

Which factors of bitcoin instill this validity of investment?

Watch Video
The moment I saw my friends, making a real progress working on bounty campaigns where they can buy things they want and they can go anywhere is when I have decided that bitcoin can be considered as a currency. There will be people who won't believe at first because they are afraid to take risks and cannot handle to lose a huge amount of money. I cannot guarantee that bitcoin will be the future currency because there is a fluctuating value that most of the people won't understand.
Poolome

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 04:21:01 AM

I truly believe that it's not going to begin any war amongst bitcoin and banks , I feel that they wil need to adjust and acknowledge bitcoin . yet, everything is conceivable so on the off chance that it will be any war it will happen , perhaps , when bitcoin will turn out to be more known than it is presently . what's more, individuals will make installments with it.
belalangsembah

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:22:21 AM

I'm not going into all that debate and whatnot, all I know is that I can use bitcoin to buy things,
I can use it to pay for my bills, I can even convert it to cash anytime I want. So, as I see it, it's money.
More than that, like fiat it can buy things and like gold it's value could go up or down. Bitcoin does all these while making it easier for payments ;with the near instantaneous transactions and low fees then, as for the value; it could be both good and bad in terms of investmen/speculation becauee of the volatility.
Yes bitcoin is a currency in the virtual world that you can use to buy online and at the same time you can convert your bitcoin into physical money. With that i can say that bitcoin can be a paper money also.

Not only that but also Bitcoin has been regarded as one of the best storage platform so it is said that Bitcoin both have money. Since Bitcoin is used for purchasing purposes then you can call it money, now many online and other shopping centers accept Bitcoin as a means of payment.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:37:25 AM

I truly believe that it's not going to begin any war amongst bitcoin and banks , I feel that they wil need to adjust and acknowledge bitcoin . yet, everything is conceivable so on the off chance that it will be any war it will happen , perhaps , when bitcoin will turn out to be more known than it is presently . what's more, individuals will make installments with it.

Yes if I heard the word bitcoin it really sounds money because from the start when it was introduced to me it talks about investing money and also getting extra income.That's the reason why people like to join and invest bitcoin.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ace9989

Activity: 177
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:40:19 PM

Due to more people and more country are making its step recognizing bitcoin in different ways like in the market people are taking their chances to get more profit than the stock market because it is more profitable and have a higher chance of doubling your investments but it can easily make you broke and leave you homeless.
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:04:28 PM

bitcoin almost like a money.
If you have bitcoin there is so many ways to use when you converted into fiat money. Especially for your financial needs.
Therefore if you have bitcoins you have a money.

Bitcoin is obviously a digital currency and more likely it is a money just like credit cards. Most of the people are investing or hoarding a huge amount of any cryptocurrency they are interested in order to earn more profit in the future for holding it for a very long time.

Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:47:08 AM

The bitcoin vs gold debate has raged on in investment circles since bitcoin has entered mainstream discussion among increasingly interested investors. Gold has been used as a form of currency and trade for thousands of years, and certainly has a track record for reliability and preservation of wealth. However, as the newcomer onto the scene, bitcoin may be the kind of financial and technological breakthrough to to challenge gold as the monetary kingpin.

Early on in its life cycle, seasoned investors began questioning the legitimacy of bitcoin value and debating how such a commodity could hold intrinsic value. What differentiates bitcoin from a mere collectible and what makes it similar to precious metal assets such as gold or silver? Among many circles, especially gold bugs and older-generation investors, bitcoin was not considered a valid investment up until very recently.

Which factors of bitcoin instill this validity of investment?

Watch Video

Yes, just a coin in the last part of bitcoin, you can really think about it. Smiley It's very expensive because of its price, if it sounds like it's really rich hahaha. It's a brilliant idea of ​​it. Because everyone is rich in wealth whenever they use it. It has been so successful since then. And I hope I will also be part of those who are rich in their bitcoin use. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
sicnarfwb

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:11:51 AM

Bitcoin is morethan a money, it is fully open-source and decentralized.
gordeevaverona

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:15:21 AM

I think many sleep and see how to return the future back that this sound of money would knock on them in the window, they bought bitcoin 4 years ago and even later.
angelakrasnova

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:56:30 AM

Yes, everyone expects from Bitcoin that he will gild them and not always it turns out. Therefore, the sound of money in the head is there, but we must first think over our plan of action so that the knocking was not in vain.
kirti rana

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:21:58 AM

Yes, you are right friends bitcoin is a degital currency, All this is different from this, bitcoin is good investment for money.
uppon

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:24:40 AM

Bitcoin is virtual and does not exist. This can be said to be an investment product, but gold is existent and physical, so the two are of no significance.
kimmy724

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:28:16 AM

Bitcoin is not money. Simply because it is not a legal tender to any country. I see bitcoin as a service. Transportable currency agent as it is borderless, fast and cannot be faked by anyone. 

Elips1

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:42:41 AM

Yes, bitcoin it sounds money from the word "coin", But it's not a literal physical coin that can be seen and touchable because we already know that bitcoin is a digital currency.  Bitcoin word it  needs by making sense to understand what is it mean?, But only the logo of bitcoin that has a possibility to be determined and familiarize.
weeg4

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:47:08 AM

for me bitcoin is money, because i can use it to buy things and i can do transaction with it, and if somebody ask "is there are any similarity with gold or other precious metal?", i dont think so, but as an investment bitcoin is a good option, but to compare it with gold, I think its two different things

The People's Bank of China defines Bitcoin as a special kind of internet commodity, and people can freely buy and sell on the premise of own risk. Most major countries in the world also adopt a cold treatment attitude towards Bitcoin. There are not many countries in the world that block Bitcoin, and bitcoins are generally blocked in small countries or countries where the former Soviet Union was disintegrated. Bitcoin has value because it is useful as a form of currency. Like all currencies, the value of Bitcoin comes directly from people willing to accept it as a payment method, and this is the only source.
Kaiwillliamjames003

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:49:37 AM

You see folks, What OP probably want to express is, in our opinion, is bitcoin a stable and reliable kind of money that can be used in commerce?Bitcoin is money for me, as long as you can used it to pay online and can convert it into a real cash money.I think bitcoin is money that doesn’t have exact value but very luxury to an individual.
sharpk

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:51:21 AM

I believe that in many countries, Bitcoin still exists in the form of an investment tool. It uses the difference in Bitcoin to earn a certain profit and convert it into legal tender. This is the most common form now.
trinhan1988

Activity: 288

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:04:53 AM

I think both of them are different. Gold is used for thousands of years as an asset but it has not been used to purchase goods for hundreds of years ago. Bitcoin is a form of currency as it can be used to purchase goods and be accepted for payment in many countries. Bitcoin is a currency that is not controlled by the government and this will help to increase the value of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: