Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:28:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Bitcoin Sound Money?  (Read 28496 times)
jejerosie123

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:53:40 AM

Yes bitcoin is a money, it is digital money. Though is not controlled by the government but we can consider it as a money. Nowadays many people are making transactions online, so, it is useful to everyone who has bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:17:10 AM

To me yes it is. The first reason is gold has seen its good times now it is time and era of new generation who is looking towards the future of world. The gold is not that important as the technology is. This is era of robotics and start of new world with more importance to binary language than the old time beer and horse rides. Bitcoin would be medium to pay everyone in near future and there will be one country on the earth to unit and follow it. That is big dream but it sounds real future.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:58:43 AM

yes of course bitcoin can be said money because by using money you can buy anything you want and also apply in bitcoin, by having bitcoin you can buy anything you want, bitcoin is digital currency.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:15:48 AM

We should not compare bitcoin with money its just a currencies for us. All i do with bitcoin is investing, holding and waiting for its increasing price. Where i use money to buy things, bitcoins can be called as money only if every people use bitcoin as payments process, But most of them trying to get trading and profits out of bitcoins . Its just a currency which has no fix value. Its same as gold people invest it and expect to increase price and then sell it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Eleanorjean11

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:26:27 PM

gold is the precious metal used in jewelry production and exchange purchases in cash or in kind, and one can not determine the volume as well as its true value. Meanwhile, bitcoin offers the convenience of purchasing, exchanging a quick and convenient in the management of assets, investors can control the value and know the total supply of it. This shows that they can figure out a picture overview of profits they will get in the future.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:19:09 PM

For me bitcoin is a cryptocurrency so i think bitcoin sounds money becuase if you have a lot of bitcoin you can convert it into a real money and you can use this to pay your bills and debts and or if you want to buy stuffs you can youse bitcoin so bitcoin is a money.

Yes it is. It may not be tangible like fiat currency, but it also has a value. You can use it to pay transactions, buy things. You can encash it. You can earn through it. You can invest on it. So, definitely we could say that, yes, bitcoin is sound money. And many have really benefited financially from it.
alihasangoto

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 07:28:02 AM

Do not think why people taking it as money. Bitcoin is going to be assets.
leynuuuh

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:30:14 AM

It doesn't sound money to me when I heard it, it sounds like a business and investment. We all do know that business makes money or even investment but there will be risk so it's not easy. It's like a challenge but it is the greatest business or investment I joined.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:33:26 AM

Are not all digital moneys human-made things?
I do not think human-produced things will be as valuable as precious metals.
The purpose here is to make money.
dekafee79

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:24:36 AM

I think so, however it is a digital money or currency. Bitcoin has been offered all around the world and I see this as a good opportunity to see that iin the near future this will be the new money of the next generation

I would argue if you get a lot of bitcoin, it can be converted into real money to buy your needs. And I'm still a beginner but for me bitcoin is money because money can buy just about anything
AndreyBitTalk

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:35:37 AM

You can never compare bitcoin to gold...gold is a material that you can hold in your hands, and bitcoin is the figures of the Internet, you never know what will happen to the cryptocurrency, so everywhere their risks
RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:37:30 AM

most of the people always took for that. they always took for the profit that theycan get in cryptocurrency. but not only the profit you can get. you can also get some knowledge or gaining a knowledge for you daily needs. and also it can help you to communicate with other country

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
crocozino

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:43:33 AM

You can never compare bitcoin to gold...gold is a material that you can hold in your hands, and bitcoin is the figures of the Internet, you never know what will happen to the cryptocurrency, so everywhere their risks
yes, but we can still compare bitcoin and gold because they are both finite and have good value, they are are both hold a pretty same bases thing for trade.
which makes them common. of course you can make some other things from gold because it is physical thing while bitcoin no.. but we are developing species, we are invented new "gold",, so bitcoin might be the new gold for this  digital millennia..
twitami1

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:48:13 AM

If you can use it just like you use money, then you can call it money. And what economists and others think is not part of the overall picture and is a distraction. People say that some forms of money, such as bitcoin or US dollars, are not backed up. But this is not true. They are supported by one thing: trust.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:50:32 AM

If you can use it just like you use money, then you can call it money. And what economists and others think is not part of the overall picture and is a distraction. People say that some forms of money, such as bitcoin or US dollars, are not backed up. But this is not true. They are supported by one thing: trust.

Well said. I’m agreed. As long as the currency or any type of currency has a value and can buy anything you want, It is money. Well, many people are not trusting cryptocurrency but it is now used in many sites and shops. Bitcoin is the only crypto that serves as inspiration to many cryptocurrency users. Bitcoin has been trusted by many investors righ now.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:43:39 AM

For me bitcoin is a cryptocurrency so i think bitcoin sounds money becuase if you have a lot of bitcoin you can convert it into a real money and you can use this to pay your bills and debts and or if you want to buy stuffs you can youse bitcoin so bitcoin is a money.

You are right, bitcoin can be converted to money and bitcoin sound money for me. That is why bitcoin is very popular now.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:29:40 PM

most of the people always took for that. they always took for the profit that theycan get in cryptocurrency. but not only the profit you can get. you can also get some knowledge or gaining a knowledge for you daily needs. and also it can help you to communicate with other country

Yes, most of the people in this industry specially newbies obviously thinks about profits alone, although not all, but most of them. But with the knowledge part, I do not think that being in the crypto world would be able to give you knowledge other than knowledge for investing and financial managing which are more likely to be on the crypto side. For me, the best thing that people and this world may get from the crypto world is great and amazing innovation that may turn the real world around anytime in the future.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
mypat3op

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:13:23 PM

Simple people that are not digging deep into blockchain technology can sure call Bitcoin money, as it can be exchanged for dollars and Euro. You can also pay with BTC directly for some services and buy goods online.
keroykeroy

Activity: 93

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:24:31 PM

Bitcoin today can be converted to real money and Yes bitcoin is more than a money. By investing your bitcoin.. Waiting for the bigger price then convert it to money. Smiley)

bitcoinpete

Activity: 325

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:33:03 PM

Do u have some special security system to avoid the risk of being hacked?

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: