Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:17:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ ANN 🔷 INSANE 🔷 POS 🔷 **V2 Wallet In USE** ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶  (Read 47336 times)
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 07:21:59 PM

Massive beneficial changes coming in the next few days  Smiley

My advice to everyone is stake as much or buy as much as possible we have a swap on the way.

I have also setup an IRC channel should any of you do IRC

http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.kiwiirc.com/#insane_coin

It has really taken off this week behind the scenes and all is looking great for the future !

By any chance is the insane tech wallet on the way?  Wink  Will the swap process be automated or manual?  Thank you.

We are just concentrating on getting this new version released and swapped, lots of tech etc etc will come after, the new specs will be:

Insane is independent of trump. It is a new compile, with a different genesis block, merkel hash root, nonce, unix start time, ports, pchMessages, base58 address which begins with the letter "i" for insane. It is a new chain and can not intermingle with its predecessor. It retains similar characteristics (see below). One difference is to allow mining up to 14,000 blocks, to give an opportunity for people to mine it (it also helps the chain stay secure during the 4 week SWAP period).

• Algorithm: X11
  • Ticker: INSANE
  • INSANE count: 22,000,000
  • Reward system: PoS with initial 14,000 PoW blocks to mine
  • Interest: 2 per cent, with staking from block 0
  • 50 coins reward per block till 14,000
  • Block times averaging 8 minutes
  • Minimum Stake Age is 12 hours
  • Maximised Stake Age is 120 hours

I thought insane was full POS?
crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 07:33:56 PM

My advice to everyone is stake as much or buy as much as possible we have a swap on the way.

It has really taken off this week behind the scenes and all is looking great for the future !

By any chance is the insane tech wallet on the way?  Wink  Will the swap process be automated or manual?  Thank you.

We are just concentrating on getting this new version released and swapped, lots of tech etc etc will come after, the new specs will be:

Insane is independent of trump. It is a new compile, with a different genesis block, merkel hash root, nonce, unix start time, ports, pchMessages, base58 address which begins with the letter "i" for insane. It is a new chain and can not intermingle with its predecessor. It retains similar characteristics (see below). One difference is to allow mining up to 14,000 blocks, to give an opportunity for people to mine it (it also helps the chain stay secure during the 4 week SWAP period).

It is almost
The POW phase will last approx 4 weeks, this is how long we anticipate it will take for everyone to coin swap, now in the mean time we need to keep the chain moving until everyone is ready with the new coin and eventually the power of POS will take over the driving of the chain and it will run along nicely.

Hope that explains it, we need to keep an active chain to stop forks during the swap period, its only 4 weeks  Smiley

Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
subG

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:07:31 PM

It is almost
The POW phase will last approx 4 weeks, this is how long we anticipate it will take for everyone to coin swap, now in the mean time we need to keep the chain moving until everyone is ready with the new coin and eventually the power of POS will take over the driving of the chain and it will run along nicely.

Hope that explains it, we need to keep an active chain to stop forks during the swap period, its only 4 weeks  Smiley

Crunck

Wouldn't the additional 4 weeks of pow make insane well more than 22million?  Its already 21million correct?
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:29:55 PM

It is almost

Crunck

Wouldn't the additional 4 weeks of pow make insane well more than 22million?  Its already 21million correct?

Yes but the coin supply will all ways rise via POS 21mil is the start amount

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
subG

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:21:12 AM

It is almost

Crunck

True, so I take it you plan to make the 4 weeks of POW about 1 million insanes correct? 
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 01:31:26 AM

It is almost

Crunck

True, so I take it you plan to make the 4 weeks of POW about 1 million insanes correct? 

50 coins reward per block till 14,000

So 14k x 50 = 700k mined coins

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
doktor1897

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:53:29 AM

It is almost

Crunck
when to do a swap?

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
notnormals

Activity: 362
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 07:00:03 AM

It is almost

Crunck
when to do a swap?

The swap page will be open at http://www.insanecoin.com later today.
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:26:29 PM

The OP has been updated with the NEW wallet, you will need this to receive your new V2 INSANE.

Also updated the git link to the new V2 source.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
ever_3x

Activity: 909

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:29:48 PM

http://crunckspool.co.uk/dice/INSANE/

error 404
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:39:54 PM

Yes it has been disabled during the coin swap.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
ever_3x

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:46:24 PM

i am still used old wallet trumpinsane , is it no problem?

and if i am used new wallet just copy and back up wallet dat trumpinsane ?
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:49:29 PM

i am still used old wallet trumpinsane , is it no problem?

and if i am used new wallet just copy and back up wallet dat trumpinsane ?

It all should be fine, in testing all ours were.

The old wallet creates a folder "trunpinsane" inside the roaming folder, the new coin will create a folder called "insane" so there should be no issues, but as all ways in the world of crypto make a copy of your wallet.dat inside the "trumpinsane" roaming folder just in case.

I have both versions happily running on my computer with no issues.

Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
doktor1897

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:54:36 PM

The OP has been updated with the NEW wallet, you will need this to receive your new V2 INSANE.

Also updated the git link to the new V2 source.
whether we are able to do a swap now?

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701

MIGHTYB

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:55:16 PM

Old insane as well as the new insane wallet works fine for me, .conf created, 4 active connections. Both running and ready. Sorry for noob question..are we going to send old address and new wallet address as a swap procedure, either on website or to you sir? Thanks

Still here, always online and watching..
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:59:01 PM

Old insane as well as the new insane wallet works fine for me, .conf created, 4 active connections. Both running and ready. Sorry for noob question..are we going to send old address and new wallet address as a swap procedure, either on website or to you sir? Thanks

@notnormals is running the swap, and I'm sure he will be along soon to explain exactly what will happen.

And here's a tip 

Algorithm: X11
Ticker: INSANE
INSANE count: 22,000,000
Reward system: PoS with initial 14,000 PoW blocks to mine
Interest: 2 per cent, with staking from block 0
50 coins reward per block till 14,000
Block times averaging 8 minutes
Minimum Stake Age is 12 hours
Maximised Stake Age is 120 hours

If you are able to CPU mine I suggest you get on with it  Grin

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
notnormals

Activity: 362
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 01:36:29 PM

The insane coin swap is now open

Please visit http://insanecoin.com/insaneswap.html

Only send old insane to the address supplied on that page.
No quotes from here there or anywhere.
Just http://insanecoin.com/insaneswap.html

Your Swap should be processed within 24 hours.

Any problems....your on your own.....no that would be insane.....just message me with any issues.

Please ensure you supply all the details requested.

Thanks

Notnormals
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 01:50:25 PM

Ok. I check this - i send 1000 ... If all normally, i will send remaining coins...Swap  manually or automatically ?
ever_3x

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 02:55:40 PM

i will try with small amount to swap
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701

MIGHTYB

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:12:13 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2016, 03:23:39 PM by mightybohemoth

If this done manually then nothing to worry, we have tx history just in case we are wrong with our inputs then probably our fault. We have a trusted team and I guess this is well tested. I carefully followed and submit all requirements on website. My old wallet has sent it all for 11 confirmations. Goodluck on our coin swap success!

edit: 13 confirmations

Still here, always online and watching..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: