Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 09:47:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ ANN 🔷 INSANE 🔷 POS 🔷 **V2 Wallet In USE** ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶  (Read 47332 times)
InsaneTeam

Activity: 134
Merit: 20

Join insane.exchange.

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 02:00:16 AM

the popularity of this coin is very eminent, it is everywhere and undoubtedly caught the attentions of the crypto community. Soon this coin will be one of those well-known coin.

Insane is a couple of months old now and this is the time that some of a coins supporters break away to the next shinny altcoin.

I have a message for you guys.

STAY INSANE!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trbutjk

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 02:00:47 AM

i hope so , Insane crazy wallets are INSANE!!!

InsaneTeam

Join insane.exchange.

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 02:28:10 AM

Insane moving up a little bit on Yobit

Hitting

freebtc4e

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 03:12:14 AM

hi dev,

http://explorer.insanecoin.com:3001/

why is checoin   Huh Huh Huh

InsaneTeam

Join insane.exchange.

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 03:15:33 AM

hi dev,

That link is not correct

http://insanecoin.thecryptochat.net/

trannamtan

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:15:59 AM

INSANE pump on YOBIT  Smiley

cryptotech

Activity: 393
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 03:18:50 AM

hi dev,

There should be no port number.  I am assuming the Insaneteam setup a subdomain with their web address and is trying to point it at the explorer.  Best to use insanecoin.thecryptochat.net
freebtc4e

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 03:19:11 AM

https://yobit.net/en/coinsinfo/  Huh Huh

Dev should ask YOBIT review  Roll Eyes Embarrassed
crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:22:01 AM

hi dev,

There should be no port number.  I am assuming the Insaneteam setup a subdomain with their web address and is trying to point it at the explorer.  Best to use insanecoin.thecryptochat.net

I will get this corrected, thanks for letting us know

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
mountaind

Activity: 246
Merit: 101

PapaverSomniferum

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 06:13:23 AM

hi dev,

why is checoin   Huh Huh Huh

No Devs here.

I suspected that the link would not be updated.

Hence, I gave a no-nonsense copy paste on Github and just left the other as was, and assuming it would now be wrong,  put a direct text link in addition.

https://github.com/insaneinthemembrane/v2

I would recompile your daemon, take my  source from my repo, not the repo made by cryptominers designed for quick set up for a pool which was put up on the fist page for whatever mysterious reason.

Welshy owns the pool, and has been excellent and a reliable node to compile into the daemon (but in about 4 weeks, it will be turned off (PoS)).

Play about with net.cpp, leaving out the OVH IPs.

Just fork it.

Fill the nodes in with the most reliable, cryptominer has changed IP I think (he is the 84.XXX.XXXX node (crowncloud I think)), so best to reflect his updateas it has been a good and instant connection.

The nodes on the first page of this thread, only 1 I think works. One is with a port, which is pointless.  Plus they are compiled in your daemon (I presume)

I have thrown some checkpoints in as well. You can fill more in if you want. for a quicker synch.

Run in it with

reindex=1
txindex=1

in the .conf, although Iquidus only mentions one, the two are more reliable.

I find more connections on a simple make -f makefile.unix rather than using USE_UPNP=-

Enabling IPv6 on the server also helps.

Before 14,000 blocks, but you could do it anytime from now, switch to POS only and use GETINFO as your call in settings.json.

You know all the techical shit anyway, but just giving you the the tools to do what you are doing so you don't have to mess about looking for info.

If I got your node wrong, which I put in the source code, feel free to slap my ass, but it is not compiled into any wallets, just the the three which are given as addnodes (?)

Novaexchange is in now
You are in
Welshy is in (temp)

A couple more including Crunck's node (91.XXX.XXX (I think, you can see it)), but not the the 37.XXX:XXX, because it changes port and country.

net.cpp is is normally filled in incorrectly, but you have no option but to  follow that.

It needds:

"seed1", "domain"·
"seed2", "domain"

etc

LOL

S: There is no need for an apostrophe in your LAST seednode

(no (NULL, NULL) at the end)).
Bittzy78
Legendary

Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 06:32:59 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2016, 09:41:46 AM by Bittzy78

hi dev,

No Devs here.

The link to the checoin explorer is simply just an incorrect link to the Insane explorer on the Yobit coinsinfo section.  I sent a support ticket to Yobit for them to change the link to the correct explorer link.

http://insanecoin.thecryptochat.net/

The Crypto Chat is also hosting the Checoin explorer.. that might have been the problem, not really sure.

http://checoin.thecryptochat.net/

Also, The Crypto Chat has done a bang up job of hosting the explorer and I have seen no noticeable downtime. I am paying for it out of pocket but don't really mind because it is only $6.50 a month (cheaper if you pay in bulk months) . If you are in need of a block explorer please contact CryptoChat and he will hook you right up.

https://thecryptochat.net/

or

CryptoTech on Bitcoin talk
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=397698

**Update**
The link on Yobit has been fixed and now goes to the correct Insane blocked explorer link

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
notnormals

Activity: 362
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 08:01:58 AM

Any broken links on insanecoin.com are down to me. There is a new site, very almost ready, which i have been working on.
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 11:40:28 AM

hi dev,

No Devs here.
Funny Guy

Yes it will, it was a simple mistake and will be solved

Hence, I gave a no-nonsense copy paste on Github and just left the other as was, and assuming it would now be wrong,  put a direct text link in addition.

https://github.com/insaneinthemembrane/v2

I would recompile your daemon, take my  source from my repo, not the repo made by cryptominers designed for quick set up for a pool which was put up on the fist page for whatever mysterious reason.
He added it for me as I asked him, I was not at my computer at the time and needed it put up

Welshy owns the pool, and has been excellent and a reliable node to compile into the daemon (but in about 4 weeks, it will be turned off (PoS)).

Play about with net.cpp, leaving out the OVH IPs.

Just fork it.

Fill the nodes in with the most reliable, cryptominer has changed IP I think (he is the 84.XXX.XXXX node (crowncloud I think)), so best to reflect his updateas it has been a good and instant connection.

The nodes on the first page of this thread, only 1 I think works. One is with a port, which is pointless.  Plus they are compiled in your daemon (I presume)

I have thrown some checkpoints in as well. You can fill more in if you want. for a quicker synch.

Run in it with

reindex=1
txindex=1

in the .conf, although Iquidus only mentions one, the two are more reliable.

I find more connections on a simple make -f makefile.unix rather than using USE_UPNP=-

Enabling IPv6 on the server also helps.

Before 14,000 blocks, but you could do it anytime from now, switch to POS only and use GETINFO as your call in settings.json.

You know all the techical shit anyway, but just giving you the the tools to do what you are doing so you don't have to mess about looking for info.

If I got your node wrong, which I put in the source code, feel free to slap my ass, but it is not compiled into any wallets, just the the three which are given as addnodes (?)

Novaexchange is in now
You are in
Welshy is in (temp)

A couple more including Crunck's node (91.XXX.XXX (I think, you can see it)), but not the the 37.XXX:XXX, because it changes port and country.

net.cpp is is normally filled in incorrectly, but you have no option but to  follow that.

It needds:

"seed1", "domain"·
"seed2", "domain"

etc

LOL

S: There is no need for an apostrophe in your LAST seednode

(no (NULL, NULL) at the end)).

As for the rest of this crap, i think you need to lay of the drugs my friend and stop coining around here fudding when you get bored.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 11:42:39 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2016, 12:41:20 PM by crunck

Please ignore all the fud above, we are well aware of the up coming end of POW

I have all ready stated a new wallet is on its way, and will hold new nodes that will be hard coded into the net.cpp.

Please do not use any link provided by mountaind it is not endorsed by any of the INSANE team, and we have no idea if its been corrupted.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
pnuts2012

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 03:37:05 PM

Wow new INSANE wallet comming and steady market huge potential I think many thinks INSANEly great.
the_coldplay

Activity: 168
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 09:05:46 PM

INSANE......what were you doing down there?   YOU GOTTA MOVE UP!

Insane,  you're so underrated, you gotta be soaring way up HIGH!!!

and I'm waiting Wink

Jewel

Its the end of the year, everything will go down now. Just wait for 2017. The winter always brings pumps.

Oh 2017 is quite so far away.  I wanna have a happier Christmas Smiley

Its only 3 weeks away. If you cant hold for three weeks then you should leave trading crypto and focus on the casino for instant results.

If you only knew... Smiley

I have patience and I wait. And I believe in the potential of a coin with great dev team.  And casino? Never!

Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas to you too and your family. I hope you do find the patience to hold because if this does explode it will be wonderful for all of us. And yeah, I hate casinos too but sometimes I want a quick gamble and the best place to do that is the casino.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
◥◤
◢◣
JOIN THE CLUB !
▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄
▄▄
pnuts2012

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 09:51:21 PM

I'm happy to of found the Insane coin. Nice wallet for users an updated one coming and they even have INSANE faucets too. Some times you can even talk to team members of dev at chatrooms they follow or frequently visit. Can't wait to see whats in store for us INSANE coin holders and like always have an INSANE happy day! Merry Christmas all.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 06:59:07 AM

I will dump insane, no need coin from SCAMMER !

Coin_trader
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1170

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2016, 07:04:17 AM

you can not dump the insane, that's INSANEity!

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 09, 2016, 07:20:28 AM

you can not dump the insane, that's INSANEity!
Fuck dev who cant refund 0.34 BTC
This is scam, and he is scammer  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: