Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:31:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ ANN 🔷 INSANE 🔷 POS 🔷 **V2 Wallet In USE** ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶  (Read 47332 times)
S3cco

Activity: 2035
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2016, 01:16:20 PM

Does anyone use this exchange?  Yobit seems much better with it's volume.  Bittrex should be insanes next goal to get on. 

An extra exchange never hurts, while we keep working on hitting the big targets...

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

MIGHTYB

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 01:27:44 PM

Does insane faucet  http://crunck.tech/faucets/insane/ has problem? Haven't received any payment. Sad

It hasn't been paying.  Should be taken offline. 

I will look into it, the payments are staged, how long since you got a payment?

Never received a payment. 

About 3 to 4 times I guess as I keep on testing it. No worries about missed payments but for now atleast this should be fixed or just keep offline. Thanks..

Still here, always online and watching..
crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 01:39:49 PM

I have removed the faucet, if any of the other 8 people that were supposed to be on the dev team wants to put one up please go ahead Smiley

Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 03:17:26 PM

I have removed the faucet, if any of the other 8 people that were supposed to be on the dev team wants to put one up please go ahead Smiley

Crunck

I think - Faucet now no need. Besides, russuian community increase  ...
Flomess

Activity: 705

View Profile
November 10, 2016, 06:16:05 PM

Thanks for the work you are putting into this  Smiley
termion

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 01:20:12 AM

Buy INSANE - and sell it to holders TRUMP.. It's your duty !
mountaind

Activity: 246
Merit: 101

PapaverSomniferum

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 04:35:54 AM

Crunck

Yeah, good bit of irony, just what is the dev team? The main site copy pasted from trump, but no updates about the steering committee. Normals broke his wrist, so he is incapacitated, but there were 7, two of which I have not seen anything from.

I have bought about 1,000,000 to keep the price up. There is nobody backing it with anything but "I will buy every coin at 3 sats",, which is why removed the 1 btc buy wall.

A lot of people have a lot of expectations that someone else is responsible for making them money.

termion

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 05:36:37 PM

Crunck

Yeah, good bit of irony, just what is the dev team? The main site copy pasted from trump, but no updates about the steering committee. Normals broke his wrist, so he is incapacitated, but there were 7, two of which I have not seen anything from.

I have bought about 1,000,000 to keep the price up. There is nobody backing it with anything but "I will buy every coin at 3 sats",, which is why removed the 1 btc buy wall.

A lot of people have a lot of expectations that someone else is responsible for making them money.

Now moment of truth...

Or all destroyed or all increased ...

We must WAIT and HOPE  ...

Network weight - 1600000 - small ...

Where top-holder of coins? They ran away? Only I ?

tinaken_v

Activity: 561

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 05:41:29 PM

Anything happening here?

termion

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 05:44:23 PM

Anything happening here?

One of developers ill ( I think  - 1--2 weeks) - we think about future ... And we think about politick about exchanges etc ...
S3cco

Activity: 2035
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2016, 05:44:44 PM

I made a staking wallet with chucks of 20K coins. It does not weight much, but stake often...

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
termion

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 05:47:31 PM

I made a staking wallet with chucks of 20K coins. It does not weight much, but stake often...

We need more people... Without money  all so difficult ( We no make ICO - we cannot go to more serious exchanges)
tinaken_v

Activity: 561

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 05:49:49 PM

Is it time to buy or not?

termion

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 05:54:48 PM

Wait 1 day ...
crunck (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 07:19:14 PM

Wait 1 day ...

Wait 1 day for what, what kind of advice is that, are you expecting the price to go down ?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
termion

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 11:13:43 PM

Wait 1 day ...

Wait 1 day for what, what kind of advice is that, are you expecting the price to go down ?

I hope, no ... I hope, price go high, but we must write on these theme only good news - and write about plans ... All problems - please - in PM and slack ...
Bittzy78
Legendary

Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 12:05:49 AM
Last edit: November 12, 2016, 12:20:44 AM by Bittzy78

Wait 1 day ...

I hope, no ... I hope, price go high, but we must write on these theme only good news - and write about plans ... All problems - please - in PM and slack ...

Agreed Smiley

We need to keep it positive and upbeat.

We will be at full strength again once notnormals has healed and we are going to roll.

Slow and steady growth will win the day.

We should all work hard to make  a TOP 100 COIN on Coin Market cap.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
mountaind

Activity: 246
Merit: 101

PapaverSomniferum

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:29:37 AM

recombine your coins every 7 days, you will stake more
doktor1897

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:34:30 AM

I look forward to a sell order is always up. because it can spur INSANE at a price that is expected

██            ██
               ██████        ██████
            ████████████      ██████
        ███████████████████    ██████
     ███████████    ██████████  ██████
  ██████████    ███    ████████  ▀█████
  ██████    ███████████   ██████  █████
  █████   ██████  ██████   █████  █████
  █████    ███      ███    █████  █████
  █████  ██            ██  █████  █████
  █████  ███          ███  █████  █████
  █████  ███████   ██████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████████████████  █████  █████
  █████  ████  █████ ████  ████  ██████
  █████  ████   ███  ████  ███  ██████
  █████  ████    █   ████  █   ██████ 
  █████  ████        ██      ███████     
    ███  ████        █     ███████         
      █  ████         ▄██  █████       
           ██        ████  ███
            █        ██▀
`AiBB`  ———————————
HARNESSING THE POWER OF Ai IN CRYPTO
▐ -
`BUY TOKENS`
-▐   Twitter
  Telegram
  Facebook
|WP
Reddit
Medium
Bittzy78
Legendary

Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 06:45:59 AM

I look forward to a sell order is always up. because it can spur INSANE at a price that is expected

The possibility of having some arbitrage on and should cause the price to rise.

We just need to get on

Please keep voting!!!

https://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=11092.0

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: