Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:17:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ ANN 🔷 INSANE 🔷 POS 🔷 **V2 Wallet In USE** ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶  (Read 47332 times)
crunck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 11:51:22 PM

For a limited time, the Insane faucet has gone truly insane.

Anywhere from 200 to 2000 Insane coins can be claimed hourly.

Visit now and get your share, its Insane.

http://insanecoin.com/insanecoinfaucet/

The faucet has paid out over 35k INSANE in the last few hours Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notnormals

Activity: 362
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 05:19:23 AM

Over 70 thousand Insane has flowed from the faucet in the last 12 hours. Claim yours now http://insanecoin.com/insanecoinfaucet/
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701
Merit: 500

MIGHTYB

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:55:32 PM

" Already paid: 95663.80071403002 with 93 payouts" thanks dev team for such effort in working for this coin.  Smiley

Still here, always online and watching..
davidjcambra

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 02:26:43 PM

Please add your business model, nothing found in website too..

logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 10:29:06 PM

Git link on Op, should be changed to : https://github.com/insanecoin/insane

cryptospreader_temp

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 06:19:41 AM

More markets are required. crypto-trade.net is not enough. Can't see movement there. Nova, coinexchange are some good additions.
mightybohemoth

Activity: 701

MIGHTYB

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 08:52:25 AM

If you look closely this is like a quiet thead only but as I observed the faucet, OMG, more than 260k has flowed and accumulated in two days?  Shocked

Still here, always online and watching..
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 09:12:05 AM

Please add your business model, nothing found in website too..

There is still some debate (In our forum) on the direction this coin will take, I understand this can be frustrating for some of you, but it is THE most important decision that needs to be made.

Git link on Op, should be changed to : https://github.com/insanecoin/insane

Done and thanks.

More markets are required. crypto-trade.net is not enough. Can't see movement there. Nova, coinexchange are some good additions.

We have also been discussing this and a paid option is not out of the question to get listed on one of the bigger exchanges, again we are just discussing road maps etc before we do this incase we need a fork, new wallet etc, in the mean time keep taking from the faucet and staking.

If you look closely this is like a quiet thead only but as I observed the faucet, OMG, more than 260k has flowed and accumulated in two days?  Shocked

Indeed the faucet is paying out crazy amounts, so keep using it and staking, it will all be worth it in the end.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 09:25:27 AM

Can anyone make a graphics set based on this :

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
subG

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:34:58 AM

Good to see a generous faucet.  Do you plan to drop "trump" from the thread title and any association to him?  Insane will do much better if that happened. 

Try to get on yobit, it's only 0.1btc and the volume there isn't too bad.  I'll buy some once it is listed there.  https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/
cryptospreader_temp

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 12:12:45 PM

Good to see a generous faucet.  Do you plan to drop "trump" from the thread title and any association to him?  Insane will do much better if that happened. 

Try to get on yobit, it's only 0.1btc and the volume there isn't too bad.  I'll buy some once it is listed there.  https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/

It is already listed in crypto-trade.net. Cheap coins are available at huge. See the sell orders there.
subG

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:39:28 PM

It is already listed in crypto-trade.net. Cheap coins are available at huge. See the sell orders there.

Never heard of that exchange but I'll look into it.  Where's the private forum for insane?
cryptospreader_temp

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 12:42:00 PM

Never heard of that exchange but I'll look into it.  Where's the private forum for insane?

I think still the old forum is not accessible for me. Let crunck say anything about the insane forum. I heard there are discussions going on deciding the roadmap.
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:55:44 PM

It is a private forum, where the INSANE team members ( as listed in the OP ) can discuss, argue etc about the way to take this coin forward, come up with new ideas, every one in there wants this coin to grow and become great and talk is on going into the way forward.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
subG

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:56:10 PM

I think still the old forum is not accessible for me. Let crunck say anything about the insane forum. I heard there are discussions going on deciding the roadmap.

Thanks.  Will wait and see.  I hope they do not make this a political coin.  
crunck (OP)
Legendary

crunck

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:03:16 PM

Interesting enough, out of all the suggestions that have been put forward for the direction of this coin not one of them has been political  Smiley

You on this forum can also have input, if any of you have views on where this coin should go, please feel free to note it on here, I will make sure it is copy and pasted into the other forum on your behalf.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
cryptospreader_temp

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 01:33:20 PM

Create something alternative to steemit, lbc and other similar technology. Let it portable as assets/smart contracts into any other platform. Let INSANE be a common platform for easy transition.
subG

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 01:48:30 PM

Interesting enough, out of all the suggestions that have been put forward for the direction of this coin not one of them has been political  Smiley

You on this forum can also have input, if any of you have views on where this coin should go, please feel free to note it on here, I will make sure it is copy and pasted into the other forum on your behalf.

That is good, politics sucks.  Insane means crazy.  Do something that will shock the cryptocurrency world.  Make those that miss out insane and makes those that are in, insane profits. 
subG

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 06:02:35 PM

Can anyone make a graphics set based on this :

I saw this on the 1st page.

i am among first holders of this coin, i salute rebranding, this coin is so new, there still time to see where it will go.
i can help with some of the graphics, what insane needs ?
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 09:51:42 PM

any idea for this coin is the best in your opinion?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: