Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:45:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN][ICO] STIPS|FinTech - BOOST YOUR CRYPTOINVESTMENT 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 25642 times)
johnleo

Activity: 1414
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:29:31 AM

Okay have you decided what to do with stips token on exchanges?
We have decided on that a long time ago, you can check out our Roadmap.
Hi, I see your roadmap with plan to listing in IDEX, as far I know, they just available for erc20 token but there is another exchange similar to their name, maybe you just made typo from IDAX, so please fix it!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rhinnon

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:45:50 PM

Okay have you decided what to do with stips token on exchanges?
We have decided on that a long time ago, you can check out our Roadmap.
Hi, I see your roadmap with plan to listing in IDEX, as far I know, they just available for erc20 token but there is another exchange similar to their name, maybe you just made typo from IDAX, so please fix it!

I wouldn't bother, these scammers know literally nothing about crypto-world. They didn't even know what Circle or Greyscale are, while happliy burning investors' money on a "roadshow". I'm pretty sure they had no idea what either IDAX or IDEX is.

Here's a few fun facts:

1) They're lying about being British startup. All three founders of stips a from the deepest arse or Russia — city called Yekaterinburg, around Ural montains. This is where their main office is located.
2) All they really do is marketing — all the actual developers are outsourced from whatever. Meaning their "platform" most likely already have a lot of backdoors installed or, at the very least, not too well made.
3) They had nothing to do with the cryptocurrency untill last summer, when the smell of big scam-money and ICO filled the world l;ike a hurricane.
4) Yes, they don't even know the biggest players like Circle or Greyscale. They're totally incompetent in terms of crypto-world.
5) They're already spending private investors' money on luxury trips like Blockchain Cruise. And no, this has nothing to do with finding more potentital VCs.
6) They hastily removed the real-time investment counter from their site shortly after ICO began. To obscure actually low numbers, I guess.
7) They even scam the freelance people who were helping them with PR and translations, even when the sums in question are laughably small. They just tend to "forget" they owe someone something.

All in all, this is clearly aimless and incompetent project that just wanted a piece of that big tasty ICO-pie. Luckily, they're also slow and came too late to the party, so I doubt they'll get a chance to scam too many people.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:26:18 PM

I just realize that now there is two tokens in this ICO: security and utility token. So which token are you selling via your website?
The main ICO should to run from 15th December, but on website still is information about 30% discount and that PRE-ICO is live.. Do the roadmap is changed?

UstadSoleh

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:32:33 AM

whether the ICO is already underway, can the team notify where this project is going now? Of course, everyone is looking forward to the good news from the team for this project.

tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:49:13 AM

Quote from: Telegram
Lucas K, [02.01.19 05:53]
[In reply to Nikita Kutsenko]
In what stage is token sale now - pre-sale or main sale?

Nikita Kutsenko, [02.01.19 05:59]
Pre-sale company with 30% discount.

Lucas K, [02.01.19 06:32]
In roadmap in January is main sale. Is it mean that token sale will be extended?

Nikita Kutsenko, [02.01.19 06:52]
Yes, pre sale will continue until company raise $3 mln.

Investor reaction seems underwhelming.

I just realize that now there is two tokens in this ICO: security and utility token. So which token are you selling via your website?
The main ICO should to run from 15th December, but on website still is information about 30% discount and that PRE-ICO is live.. Do the roadmap is changed?

It seems that the uitility token is the one offered for sale, with the added security token in some sort of limbo land

Currently our team is focused on investment transactions with private institutional investors. In this connection we have made a strategic decision to issue STIPS securities. 

It appears that STIPS have ceased responding to this thread, despite being active on the forum. Earlier they replied to every single comment: now, nothing for a month.
This corresponds to the doubts raised by the earlier post

...these scammers know literally nothing about crypto-world. They didn't even know what Circle or Greyscale are, while happliy burning investors' money on a "roadshow". I'm pretty sure they had no idea what either IDAX or IDEX is.

Here's a few fun facts:

1) They're lying about being British startup. All three founders of stips a from the deepest arse or Russia — city called Yekaterinburg, around Ural montains. This is where their main office is located.
2) All they really do is marketing — all the actual developers are outsourced from whatever. Meaning their "platform" most likely already have a lot of backdoors installed or, at the very least, not too well made.
3) They had nothing to do with the cryptocurrency untill last summer, when the smell of big scam-money and ICO filled the world l;ike a hurricane.
4) Yes, they don't even know the biggest players like Circle or Greyscale. They're totally incompetent in terms of crypto-world.
5) They're already spending private investors' money on luxury trips like Blockchain Cruise. And no, this has nothing to do with finding more potentital VCs.
6) They hastily removed the real-time investment counter from their site shortly after ICO began. To obscure actually low numbers, I guess.
7) They even scam the freelance people who were helping them with PR and translations, even when the sums in question are laughably small. They just tend to "forget" they owe someone something.

All in all, this is clearly aimless and incompetent project that just wanted a piece of that big tasty ICO-pie. Luckily, they're also slow and came too late to the party, so I doubt they'll get a chance to scam too many people.

There has been something unconvincing about this project from Day One for me. Why should they require an NDA simply to find out their UK company details?

Quote from: Stips 20 Oct 18
At this stage we are ready to disclose to you the information about the UK company after signing the NDA, since we value our intellectual property.

What "intellectual property?"
UK company registration is publicly available data. All Stips are doing is claiming they have a UK base and refusing to tell anybody what it is. Why?

Good day!
The bounty program is over, all the calculations have been done and spreadsheet is finish, when can we expect the transfer of rewards for participation?

That's a reasonable (unanswered) question. And a lot of tokens.

Quote from: Telegram
4 871 708 tokens (STIPS), or 2% of the total amount of the tokens, are allocated for the purposes of the Bounty Campaign. 

I wonder if their ubiquitous "Advisor" Salina Bo and her strange vehicle AA Union Capital are pleased with progress so far?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
bolo1970

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:06:08 PM

Cool Cool 8)Hey team, I got a couple questions. First and foremost - what are you fundraising for? Usually it's just one thing like a platform or something, but I see 4 products here. Confuses me a little. Cool Cool Cool
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 01:50:41 PM

It looks like someone from dev team announced update, but he confused the threads and post that in bounty:

Hello everyone!   Smiley

We want to share with you the latest news about the technical part of the STIPS|Oculus project!

As you know, Oculus is our flagman product, and its mission is to provide the crypto community with up-to-date fundamental information about hundreds of cryptocurrencies. And we are on the home stretch! Here’s what our development team has done for the last month:
- Analysis of user crypto portfolio (currently includes only 3 exchanges and 4 offline wallets)
- Analysis of development activity (data taken from github)
But the main feature we are working on is the search for transactions in the blockchain by transaction amount. When we finish this stage – you’ll be able to find, for example, all BTC transfers for the amount over $ 100M. Having this information, you can apply it to the price graph and make conclusions about the impact of these transactions on the BTC rate. And then you will be able to track these wallets in real time to make profit.
In fact, the first version of this search engine is ready, but we are not satisfied with the search speed. At the moment we are changing the DBMS to speed up the service. We have already transferred all data to Postgre SQL and configured all the indexes and partitions to speed up the search and filtering. This Monday we start the load testing stage. We will be happy to show you the platform functions in operation soon.

We also remind you that recently the STIPS project token has been listed on ProBit (https://www.probit.com/app/exchange/STIPS-BTC)

In the run-up to the MVP release, we expect increased token volatility and massive purchases, as our project attracts major Asian funds. Hurry up to buy at the current price on the stock exchange!

Unfortunatelly token sale is not moving forward - number of holders is 21 (with STIPS address), and has been unchanged for a long time:
https://eosflare.io/token/stipsoculus1/STIPS

Let's hope that at least  the softcap will be achieved.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 01:55:59 PM

we expect increased token volatility and massive purchases, as our project attracts major Asian funds. Hurry up to buy at the current price on the stock exchange!

I love it when they say things like that...

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 03:06:04 PM

we expect increased token volatility and massive purchases, as our project attracts major Asian funds. Hurry up to buy at the current price on the stock exchange!

I love it when they say things like that...

Actually, all developers believe in the success of their project and they think that their idea is the best, so it's quite natural. (It would be suspicious if they will not believe in their project Wink ) Using marketing phrases like this here, has also become completely normal, but sometimes they seem to be a bit abstract.  Smiley

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
TheAndy500

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:56:36 AM

Someone is hardly dumping the price on Probit exchange.
Now the buy option is only 0.00000040 satoshi - it is around $0.0014 when the pre-sale price is $0.07. (so around 3% only)
Are investors selling their tokens or is the project selling at such a low price?

rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 06:48:22 AM

has the ICO been carried out here and has the distribution been distributed here? I want to know about this project because I didn't really follow this project, does anyone want to give info about this project?

TheAndy500

View Profile
February 13, 2019, 09:54:04 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2019, 05:36:54 PM by TheAndy500

has the ICO been carried out here and has the distribution been distributed here? I want to know about this project because I didn't really follow this project, does anyone want to give info about this project?

The ICO is still ongoing as it has still not been able to collect the softcap. Due to the bear market situation, the roadmap has changed and the sale on the website has been converted into a token sale via exchange.
You can buy tokens on Probit exchange: https://www.probit.com/app/exchange/STIPS-BTC

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 01:12:43 PM

What is the latest update regarding the project situation?
Has the minimum amount already been collected for the further development of the project?
When will be distribution of bounty rewards?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NightDream

Merit: 103

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 11:52:44 AM

STIPS has Partnered with IBM Ventures
STIPS|FinTech has become an IBM Ventures partner and has won a grant for development of its blockchain project.
https://medium.com/stips-fintech/stips-has-partnered-with-ibm-ventures-d16df3c339b4

IBM Ventures is a world-famous venture division of the computer giant that played an important role in the world of blockchain by taking part in the development of Hyperledger Fabric as well as some other projects based on it.
NightDream

Merit: 103

View Profile
July 07, 2019, 06:07:00 PM

Swap your EOS stips tokens for STIPS BEP-2

As you know, there will soon be a transition to BINANCE CHAIN. To complete the entire procedure, you need to change your EOS stipe tokens to STIPS BEP-2.https://medium.com/stips-fintech/swap-your-eos-stips-tokens-for-stips-bep-2-cb114c0090ed
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 04:55:12 PM

I quote it for use in scam accusation against STIPS FinTech project:

STIPS|FinTech is a decentralized crypto-finance ecosystem for smart investing and asset management

PRODUCTS/launched

Index STIPS20

Professional Cryptocurrency Index

Product Description: We have developed an index that can be used by all players in the cryptocurrency industry. This index allows users to follow the dynamics of the cryptocurrency market on the 20 most capitalized positions.
Target Audience: All participants in the cryptocurrency industry who want to receive independent and current market information. Funds, investors, traders, institutional investors.
Index Website: stips20.io

STIPS|20Fund

Open Tokenized Index Fund

Product Description: STIPS|20Fund is the first open index cryptocurrency fund on NEM blockchain architecture. This is a fund with a transparent and classical asset management strategy. It follows the STIPS20index, which includes the TOP-20 cryptocurrencies. Investors can make investments to our fund at any moment and get a transparent mid-market yield.
Fund Website: stips20fund.io

Our Ecosystem

Market Overview

MVP

STIPS|Oculus
First decentralized trading, analytics and management platform

Goal of STIPS|Oculus is to build an easy-to-use, functional and decentralized analytics platform to get together all players of cryptocurrency market for highly efficient investing.

STIPS|Smart Fund
Decentralized solution for your investments

The fund is an important part of Oculus platform. Significant part of the platform features is focused on smart-investing and gives users access to the information so that they could make informed decisions about cryptoassets. At the same time most of the users are not ready to make independent decisions and it’s important for them not to have analytical tools, but tools to transfer assets for management. We will allow our user to choose algorithm/fund/traderand to transfer his/her assets for management.          

How it Works

Token Generation Event

TGE DateSeptember 2018 – January 2019
  Pre-ICONovember 15, 2018 - December 15, 2018
  Token NameSTIPS
  Tokens Issued242 367 507 STIPS
  Token ArchitectureEOS
  Tokens for Sale146,151,260.50 STIPS
  STIPS token priceRaised on private sale $1.4 M
I Stage ($1.4 M -$4.4 M) - $0,07
II Stage ($4.4 M -$7.4 M) - $0,085
III Stage ($7.4 M -$11.4 M) - $0,1
  Payments AcceptedUSD, BTC, ETH, LTC, BCH, EOS
  Token TypeUTILITY token
  Soft Cap$4,400,000
  Hard Cap$11,400,000

Distribution of STIPS Tokens       Use of Funds Based on the ICO Results

Our Team

Dmitrii Kotegov, CEO

Vasili Belokryletski, CBO

Nikita Kutsenko, CMO

Pavel Evtikhov, CTO

Sergey Fedorov, Architect of Stips20 Index

size=16pt] Our Partners[/size]

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  

Jump to: