Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:07:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Moscow - an enemy or a friend?
Moscow - an enemy? - 15 (46.9%)
Moscow - friend? - 11 (34.4%)
Neutrality - 6 (18.8%)
Total Voters: 32

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moscow - an enemy or a friend?  (Read 10282 times)
Racey
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 09:59:52 PM

That was very good, thanks bro or cousin.

And its gone.
zonom

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:15:22 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2016, 10:26:07 PM by zonom

don't tell that ukrainians, bro Smiley
DafLoketPreneurNesiaNipu

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:37:46 AM

moscow and rusian not enemey but is friend
Berns

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 11:29:16 AM

Russians aren't all enemies, but Putin is an enemy for sure. But if the Russians did not expel Putin and continually vote for him, then share his politics and must be held accountable.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:23:43 PM

Russians aren't all enemies, but Putin is an enemy for sure. But if the Russians did not expel Putin and continually vote for him, then share his politics and must be held accountable.

Can you explain why is he  an enemy? Stating something without any explanation isn't that convincing, even tho it's your opinion and you must have an opinion on why Putin is an enemy, unless you're my ex.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
daiyuba1971

Activity: 255

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:54:22 PM

Can you explain why is he  an enemy? Stating something without any explanation isn't that convincing, even tho it's your opinion and you must have an opinion on why Putin is an enemy, unless you're my ex.
I won't speak about Putin's aggression in Georgia, Ukraine,Syria.Let me just say one thing, give an example of at least one example when Russia cooperated with the United States. She always either explicitly or implicitly supports those who are against America. Recent events in Syria is an example.
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:09:44 PM

I won't speak about Putin's aggression in Georgia, Ukraine,Syria.Let me just say one thing, give an example of at least one example when Russia cooperated with the United States. She always either explicitly or implicitly supports those who are against America. Recent events in Syria is an example.

Speaking of Georgia, who moved first to cause the conflict

http://www.rense.com/general83/dreep.htm

And its gone.
Sex Video Chat VKcams.com

Activity: 490
Merit: 252

http://VKcams.com/

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:13:50 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj3qBV1ZTLo

Russia love the Peace.

http://VKcams.com/ - FREE Sex Video BITCOIN Chat
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:17:12 PM

All about the puppets in Ukraine

http://sjlendman.blogspot.co.uk/search?q=ukraine

And its gone.
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:21:01 PM

by Stephen Lendman

Make no mistake. Syria is Obama’s war, planned long before Washington instigated conflict in March 2011. His neocon-infested administration bears full responsibility for devastating regional carnage. The free world’s top obligation is stopping America’s imperial menace.

Putin’s intervention is the most significant development since Syria’s conflict began - Washington at the time believing it could oust Assad, rape and destroy Syria as easily as it disposed of Gaddafi, turning Libya into a dystopian wasteland of endless violence and chaos.

Syria was heading for the same dismal fate until Russia intervened responsibly - allying with Iran, Iraq, Damascus and perhaps China, uniting against terrorism, urging other nations to join them cooperatively against a scourge vital to destroy, or watch it spread dangerously cross-borders to other countries, eventually landing in Europe and other distant areas.

http://sjlendman.blogspot.co.uk/search?q=syria

And its gone.
birareru1988

Activity: 275

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:23:49 PM

This article in Holguin wrote? Already, the Commission has proven who shot down the Boeing. By year-end will call the names of those responsible. What else is needed? Putin is not only a terrorist but a coward liar !
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:28:04 PM

This article in Holguin wrote? Already, the Commission has proven who shot down the Boeing. By year-end will call the names of those responsible. What else is needed? Putin is not only a terrorist but a coward liar !

The Dutch commission ignored the buk manufacturer with its findings, what they said about it will not stand up in a court of law, unless the judges are corrupt.

And its gone.
dimonchik13

Activity: 261

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:54:18 PM

The Dutch Commission is neutral and the producer is the person concerned. Anti-aircraft systems to Syria, Russia is against ISIS placed? So they have no planes. Exactly against America.
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:14:45 PM

The Dutch commission ignored the buk manufacturer with its findings, what they said about it will not stand up in a court of law, unless the judges are corrupt.
Russian government and Ukrainian government were not cooperating with the Dutch commission. What it say about responsibility?

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:25:07 PM

Russian government and Ukrainian government were not cooperating with the Dutch commission. What it say about responsibility?

Of course Ukraine is covering up, what to say? to cover what "they" did.

And its gone.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:37:55 PM

Let me just say one thing, give an example of at least one example when USA cooperated with the Russia. Recent events in Syria is an example.

There, I've fixed those parts for you. Oh, and what happened in Syria? What did US do there for a couple of years? Besides fcking up pretty much everything with killing a few "noticable" people. Also, what happened to that first aid convoy?

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Sanekavg13 (OP)

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:50:22 PM

What can I say Moscow is the enemy ! Now they cling to Assad because he is probably the last ally of Russia in the East.
Racey
Legendary

Soon, I have to go away.

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:55:15 PM

What can I say Moscow is the enemy ! Now they cling to Assad because he is probably the last ally of Russia in the East.

USA is the biggest manufacturer of trouble all over the world, I do not see Russia doing any of this at all.

And its gone.
yvv
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2016, 03:57:01 PM

Moscow - an enemy or a friend?

Moscow is a city, you dumb ass.

virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:02:16 PM

Of course Ukraine is covering up, what to say? to cover what "they" did.
Contradiction.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌