Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:50:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Moscow - an enemy or a friend?
Moscow - an enemy? - 15 (46.9%)
Moscow - friend? - 11 (34.4%)
Neutrality - 6 (18.8%)
Total Voters: 32

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moscow - an enemy or a friend?  (Read 10291 times)
varyspro

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 06:27:03 PM

It's an enemy of the free world, Putin is a bully and has economically no future

As long as you do not prove it is just empty words. Politicians are my game. Therefore, it is desirable for all of us to respect the country, which is stronger in arms
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 12:02:01 AM

It's an enemy of the free world, Putin is a bully and has economically no future

As long as you do not prove it is just empty words. Politicians are my game. Therefore, it is desirable for all of us to respect the country, which is stronger in arms

He's like my ex.. "RUSSIA IS THE ENEMY, NUKE THEM!!@!@" and when you as why, they don't know to respond or say something like "well Putin is a bully...", unleast have some statement to back up your thoughts.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 01:40:25 AM

Russia has a lot of money and is not interested in the economic decline of America. Moreover, besides money, there's technology that neither China nor Russia do not possess. Here the Russian and frantic, but can not do anything. The enemy he is the enemy.

that they have a lot of money and high technology weapons does not mean anything. Why should I consider them an enemy? Moscow I personally did not do anything wrong. I generally do not care about it
It means a lot if a nation has lots of money and high technology, an attack only depends on the type of government policy they have.
Wars get decided by states not the people, unless you live in Swiss  Smiley

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
andresem

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 09:45:54 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2016, 10:04:43 AM by andresem

for me the enemy of Russia
because it does not respect the neighboring countries

I often hear from the pro-Russian people that the Belarusian language = pigs language
the same about Ukraine and Kazakhstan

they hypocritically call us brotherly peoples and do not respect our history, culture, language etc.
Mantic0re

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:49:10 AM

Putis is nuts, US don't need such sick friends
TicTacTic

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:02:59 PM

Russia in General has no friends. This state is the aggressor. The whole world is against her. Only Russian trolls believe she is your friend.
kodoll

Activity: 273

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:26:32 PM

Russia is a hostile country. She's always attacking their neighbors. There is no neighbor who would have treated her. What then to speak about other countries.
tracktorr

Activity: 279

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:00:11 PM

26.10 in St. Petersburg burned by Molotov cocktail factory Russian Internet trolls. Maybe now Russia will be less supporters.
ovvidiy

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 01:29:36 PM

It is necessary to demand from their governments to stop all kinds of relations with Russia. It is easier not to earn a few dollars than to fight.
virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 02:43:21 PM

for me the enemy of Russia
because it does not respect the neighboring countries

I often hear from the pro-Russian people that the Belarusian language = pigs language
the same about Ukraine and Kazakhstan

they hypocritically call us brotherly peoples and do not respect our history, culture, language etc.
Russian language is very ugly, all girls dream about French or Italian lover  Smiley

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
olyaru

Activity: 275

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 05:11:59 PM

Moscow already has acquired enemies throughout the world, nowhere else. What to say if the people with the neighbors with which connected it a close relationship, and has set up a complete collapse of the enemy.
Mirconome

Activity: 171

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 05:19:19 PM

And what's the media? You that they themselves are unable to draw conclusions? Russia seized part of the territory of Moldova,Georgia,Ukraine,Syria. You still need to understand?
It simply will not work. As the saying goes, everything is back with even greater severity. I mean China and how the Chinese will fight for their land as part of Russia. Confrontation is inevitable.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 05:28:40 PM

The same can be said of the USA..

And i vote common sense.. NEITHER.

FUD first & ask questions later™
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 07:22:18 AM

It is necessary to demand from their governments to stop all kinds of relations with Russia. It is easier not to earn a few dollars than to fight.

The relations are already frosty, and China has taken advantage out of this and forged very close relations with Russia. They have also managed to purchase advanced weaponry from Russia, including the S-400 air defence system.

26.10 in St. Petersburg burned by Molotov cocktail factory Russian Internet trolls. Maybe now Russia will be less supporters.

Funny that you mentions about "Russian Internet trolls", and at the same time spamming this section continuously with your two-dozen alt-accounts.

Russia in General has no friends. This state is the aggressor. The whole world is against her. Only Russian trolls believe she is your friend.

I have already told you this. Please stop posting consecutive posts here with your alt-accounts. It is extremely irritating.
lilit

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 12:14:33 PM

We must understand that the present tension in the world, this is a confrontation between two large and powerful states. Europe, despite its size, very little play. This community of bureaucrats. But America and Russia are the two biggest players in the field. And everyone plays according to his inner convictions.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
ZlaiaZaia

Activity: 233

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:09:46 PM

And what Russia is such a big player? The population is small and live very poorly, the economy is retarded. A lot of weapons, but it is not the best. Only the area is large and all.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:17:48 PM

This will actually depend on the side each and everyone in position of making choice will take. For countries whose foreign policy is mainly non-alignment, then whether Moscow is a friend or foe is not of their concern on the otherhand Moscow will be a friend to the enemies of the West compared to Foe to those whose interest align with the West.
coszy

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:19:52 PM

And what Russia is such a big player? The population is small and live very poorly, the economy is retarded. A lot of weapons, but it is not the best. Only the area is large and all.
We make our own destiny. There is a proverb which says that every nation deserves its rulers. I think that says it all. You can not resent the living conditions and at the same time praising the policies of his government.
Antoshka

Activity: 270

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:26:26 PM

The policy of neutrality is the position of the ostrich ! If you have a choice between good and evil that is not to say that I don't care who wins. After all, when triumphs over evil all bad.
00hash01

Activity: 114

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 02:39:13 PM

I believe that Russia serious player. The population is not so little. Weapons have in Russia is very serious. Plus effect is unpredictable - it is not known that the president in the head. He is very cunning and playing a double game
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: