Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:48:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Moscow - an enemy or a friend?
Moscow - an enemy? - 15 (46.9%)
Moscow - friend? - 11 (34.4%)
Neutrality - 6 (18.8%)
Total Voters: 32

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Moscow - an enemy or a friend?  (Read 10286 times)
Oppolee

Activity: 263
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2016, 09:02:44 PM

Hillary still become President of the United States but already defeated Russia. I hope America will continue to defeat their enemies.
crockoo

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 06:05:35 PM

why hang tags? Time will pass and everything will become clear. Now America will change the president and then look at the reaction of Moscow. And understand who she is an enemy or a friend
Russia has always been enemy of the United States of America.What has changed? What President wasn't? The Americans help Russia but when Russia ceases to need help again she spreads hatred.
Not always, its been the enemy from the rise of communism last century. Before that Russia sold Alaska to the United States  Smiley

And that the sale of America of Alaska is a friendly step? This is a trade deal. To understand how Russia refers to America enough one day to hear what talking about America in Russia on television.

So what they say on television? The times of the Cold War has passed, and Russia is ready to cooperation with all the countries that will benefit her
sergeyzol

Activity: 248

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 06:44:55 PM

why hang tags? Time will pass and everything will become clear. Now America will change the president and then look at the reaction of Moscow. And understand who she is an enemy or a friend
Russia has always been enemy of the United States of America.What has changed? What President wasn't? The Americans help Russia but when Russia ceases to need help again she spreads hatred.
Not always, its been the enemy from the rise of communism last century. Before that Russia sold Alaska to the United States  Smiley

And that the sale of America of Alaska is a friendly step? This is a trade deal. To understand how Russia refers to America enough one day to hear what talking about America in Russia on television.

So what they say on television? The times of the Cold War has passed, and Russia is ready to cooperation with all the countries that will benefit her
And who wants to work with such an aggressive country like Russia? Everyone is interested in only its resources. Now the world moves away from consumption of carbohydrates and to Russia's interest will decrease.
beafheart

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2016, 08:57:22 PM

Russia has a lot of money and is not interested in the economic decline of America. Moreover, besides money, there's technology that neither China nor Russia do not possess. Here the Russian and frantic, but can not do anything. The enemy he is the enemy.

that they have a lot of money and high technology weapons does not mean anything. Why should I consider them an enemy? Moscow I personally did not do anything wrong. I generally do not care about it
In Russia there is no high technology. Even the weapons mostly remaining from the Soviet Union. Russia is a colossus with feet of clay.
philggg

Activity: 343

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 10:02:14 AM

the upcoming u s president should solve the relationship between us and russia because they are the most powerfull countries when you talk about ammunition to prevent any nuclear war
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 10:14:52 AM

Why isn't there savior as an option  Huh

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 11:12:29 AM

Hillary still become President of the United States but already defeated Russia. I hope America will continue to defeat their enemies.

ahahaaahh doesn't this comment just look funny now?"but already defeated Russia" in what?

"I hope America will continue to defeat their enemies" hm, US have been doing something in Syria for 10yrs now and the only thing US managed to do in middle east and Africa is create terrorist groups like ISIS.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Masha Sha

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 01:06:31 PM

ahahaaahh doesn't this comment just look funny now?"but already defeated Russia" in what?

"I hope America will continue to defeat their enemies" hm, US have been doing something in Syria for 10yrs now and the only thing US managed to do in middle east and Africa is create terrorist groups like ISIS.

If the goal was to grow the pocket of those "defending" against it, its a total success... create the perfect enemies for the perpetual war... of course with the media it was impossible to have a serious conversation on any significant issues. If only the demons weren't pushing their pedo/rapists group at all costs

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Masha Sha

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 01:07:03 PM

Meanwhile china and Russia prepare for real wars...

Gasturcas

Activity: 188

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 09:49:18 PM

Consider moscow as a friend. Mother Russia is also considered as powerful country when it comes to their Military forces named Russian Armed Forces. Their country is proud to present their nuclear weapons such as the ff: 1. They have the mobile version of  ICBM RS-24 YARS that carries 1 nuclear missle 2. Borei class submarine 3.Tu-160, aheavy strategic bomber, the carrier of nuclear missiles. Etc. These are some of their nuclear warheads. Russia is a powerful country. And Ofcourse PEACE should always prevails. Lets avoid WWWIII 😁

Masha Sha

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 10:17:53 PM

Consider moscow as a friend. Mother Russia is also considered as powerful country when it comes to their Military forces named Russian Armed Forces. Their country is proud to present their nuclear weapons such as the ff: 1. They have the mobile version of  ICBM RS-24 YARS that carries 1 nuclear missle 2. Borei class submarine 3.Tu-160, aheavy strategic bomber, the carrier of nuclear missiles. Etc. These are some of their nuclear warheads. Russia is a powerful country. And Ofcourse PEACE should always prevails. Lets avoid WWWIII 😁

The Motherland, the divine nation. what else? beautiful? pfff... watch and breath it.

Masha Sha

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 10:36:38 PM

The Third Rome. fresh and clean. ahhhhhh

Masha Sha

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 10:39:10 PM

rarely been that cheerful... but I suspect more... ahaha. I could even bet and win... if they knew... but wouldn't believe.

achow102

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 11:51:12 AM

Moscow I did not do anything wrong. Why escalate the situation. Let the Moscow life of its own. There are people just like us. Just a bad government
Aikonio

Activity: 193

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 12:05:20 PM

Moscow I did not do anything wrong. Why escalate the situation. Let the Moscow life of its own. There are people just like us. Just a bad government
As you have easily get! You wait when Moscow attack you? If nothing is done now, the attack can not even doubt. Remember as the beginning of the 2nd world war.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 12:54:23 PM

Bad government just because it cares for the ordinary Russians rather than following the orders from corrupt oligarchs? If that is the case, then I think the Russians will do fine without your precious advice. The current Russian government enjoys more than 80% approval rating from its citizens. On the other hand, Obama is having a negative net approval rating.
varyspro

Activity: 289

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 01:49:47 PM

Bad government just because it cares for the ordinary Russians rather than following the orders from corrupt oligarchs? If that is the case, then I think the Russians will do fine without your precious advice. The current Russian government enjoys more than 80% approval rating from its citizens. On the other hand, Obama is having a negative net approval rating.
In all totalitarian countries people support their tyrants. If you are from Russia you probably well know footage of Stalin's funeral. Wild country!
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 02:10:24 PM

the upcoming u s president should solve the relationship between us and russia because they are the most powerfull countries when you talk about ammunition to prevent any nuclear war

Since Pres Trump already won, Russia wants to restore their ties with America.They are eager to starts talks again. I think tis is a breath of fresh air as people fears of impending war if this did not happen. Hope all is well.

Open for Campaigns
Masha Sha

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 02:15:10 PM

exactly! I loved to watch the replay of the arrests of some oligarchs trying to flee in the jets... would have let them take off... and... hehehehe.

the clintons and the epsteins and co are so angry against russia... they will quickly cool off.

DimidoffVany

Activity: 278

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 02:17:18 PM

Since Pres Trump already won, Russia wants to restore their ties with America.They are eager to starts talks again. I think tis is a breath of fresh air as people fears of impending war if this did not happen. Hope all is well.
In any negotiation, there are principles which can not be derogated. It seems to me that Russia and America are already in this situation that they have to sacrifice nothing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: