Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:52:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is a good investment now, because...  (Read 105501 times)
BADecker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:18:30 PM

Bitcoin is unstable in price. That's why it needs to be an investment rather than used as money. In the long run, after it has stabilized, then it can be used as money.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:22:36 PM

Bitcoin is unstable in price. That's why it needs to be an investment rather than used as money. In the long run, after it has stabilized, then it can be used as money.

Cool

You just said that it is unstable and we all know that.  And as of now its price woupd not be stable.  As for me it can be used as money.  I use my bitcoins sometime to pay our bills and even topup my phone.  Bitcoin equals money and that is the truth.  We are all here because we believe that bitcoin will gives us money.
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:53:12 PM

So far bitcoin is proven the best tool of investment.  Cryptoexperts have given target of $10000 by the end of 2017. But bitcoin hit that figure a month before. Due to ban from China many people sold their bitcoins, and many have purchased them now they are enjoying fruits of their decisions. Still chances are there, next targets are $15000 by the end of 2017. Investments in banks or in gold give very less return on investments, but investments  in bitcoin will given more than ever expected.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
abbhatia

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:59:42 PM

I agree with you, eventually, the world starts opening its eyes to bitcoin. They are not wrong if investing in bitcoin, hopefully, more people will recognize bitcoin.

This is a good step for Bitcoin about good information from everyone, the more invested in it the higher the price Wink
Bitcoin is a safe capital in the future
btcdepo

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:21:06 PM

Yes. But bitcoin's price is volatile now. Therefore, investment in Bitcoin may lose money in the short term. Any investment is risky, so you need to understand the risks of investing. I am optimistic about the future of bitcoin, I suggest you can long-term investment in bitcoin. Smiley
For sure the bitcoin is now being invest by the people because the bitcoin is helping all the people and the bitcoin will get more and more high with the passage of the time, I am sure the bitcoin will give the profit to the investors and the source of the bitcoin is now being happen more if we will have fun with the bitcoin will be able to make the bitcoin earning as much as you invest the more you will be rich.

Of course I also care about being rich but at the moment most I care is to be free from daily job and spend more time with my passion, art. because when I'm working in a daily job it is consuming all my time and energy.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:58:27 PM

Markets are mostly sensitive to external factors & volatile and any investment takes some sort of risk...diversifying investment is one option...
Day by day Bitcoin is becoming a lucrative platform for making the profit within a very short time, If you look back the recent statistics of the Bitcoin price trend then you can easily make understand why are considering this system as the most profitable system. I think it's the most profitable investment platform at present. I believe that Bitcoin will flourish and It will dominate in future. I will not be a wonder when I will see that Bitcoin will be a global currency in a year.
AmeSakibimasu

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:16:51 PM

Yes it is definitely a good investment now since bitcoin is the trend and because of its reputation in crypto since as we all know it is the origin. But it would be better if you have invested when the price is still low however you don't need to regret since we didn't know that it will boom in years.

It is not just because it is a trend, it is good to invest on bitcoin wincr the first time it was released on the market because it such a promising coin, that is why those holder of bitcoin is so freakin' rich by now. So, if you have a plan to invest your money in bitcoin then do it, don't hesitate and see the result by yourself.
lautantepi

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:27:35 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment for now because bitcoin is a financial asset that does more than any other currency. Also bitcoin has become one of the most popular currencies to witness in the history of society and even bitcoin values are as good as our beliefs and it is also good to invest bitcoin now.
A Fahriz Thiago

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 05:34:54 PM

Because bitcoin is excellent for future investments, bitcoin prices are also increasingly high. so very good for the future.

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:19:26 AM

It's a good investment since bitcoin's price is still increasing due to the volatility of the supply and price of bitcoins. You can invest noe and take advantage of the price volatility by buying a lot of bitcoins. Expect the price to ripple in a few days from today because of the Christmas season.

KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:22:38 AM

The stock market is 70% overvalued ... crash now inevitable

Author Charles Dickens' classic, A Tale of Two Cities, begins this way: "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness ... ."

According to one stock market analytical firm, GMO, today's market behavior resembles Dickens' book, which was published in 1859 and was set during the time of the French Revolution some seven decades earlier.

As the firm noted, in recent days much of the investing and financial world was focused on a meeting in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, attended by Federal Reserve chairperson Janet Yellen. But GMO analysts were watching other things and events happening in the market.

In August, the firm noted in its monthly report – reproduced in part by Zero Hedge – that Shiller P/E, a respected metric for measuring U.S. equities valuation, surpassed 27. Given that normally its range is somewhere slightly above 16, it appears that valuations are looking a bit larger than they should be.

What's more, GMO noted, the last time the Shiller P/E was above 27 was in October 2007, "and we all know how that movie ended," the GMO report said.

'A tale of mediocrity, at best'

And though no one at the analytical firm is saying that the nation and the world are set to experience another Great Recession and near-meltdown of the global economic order – and nothing is written in stone saying that stocks are not allowed to become more expensive – "we continue to maintain our bias against U.S. stocks," the firm said in its report.

At the same time, the firm said, it was tracking a widening disconnect between fundamentals of the U.S. economy, corporate America and their stocks. "It really is a tale of two cities," the analytics firms said, "one of mediocre fundamentals versus a meteoric rise in markets."

In assembling some relevant metrics pertaining to the overall health of the economy and some top-line/bottom-line figures from the S&P 500 index, the firm looked at gross domestic product growth, productivity and household income, in addition to some others like revenue and earnings for U.S. stocks, just to round out the assessment.

"It is a tale of mediocrity, at best," the firm wrote in its report.

After that, analysts contrasted those metrics with actual market returns of the S&P 500 Index spanning the past five years. "Truly meteoric," the firm wrote, adding this caveat: "As an aside, we at GMO have always been leery of drawing too many investment conclusions from staring at economic data–we are more valuation-oriented, after all–but even we are struck by the divergence."

Read more at http://www.naturalnews.com/055447_stock_market_crash_bubble_economy_Wall_Street.html.

Cool
Bitcoin is a good investment now because it has potential in the market. Many people became rich because of the bitcoin investment. We should also do bitcoin investment for us to earn big amount of money.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:25:55 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment for now because bitcoin is the financial asset that's performed easier than any other currency. Also bitcoin has been one of the most amazing currencies to watch in the history of mankind and even the value of bitcoin is as strong as as our trust and also good to invest bitcoin now because the value is stable than the past years.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:52:39 AM

for me bitcoin is a big investment today because if you know how to save coins can be used and it's going to change in the future and it's useful for lifelong life. it's my anxiety to my kids

RKSummer

Activity: 337

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:28:27 AM

While I am happy that bitcoin might be an asset investors will seek in case of stock market crash.
At the same time, I don't want it to become flavor of the month and "buy some BTC now, dump later when stock market will recover" type of investment.
I am secretly waiting for round 2 of that 2008 economic crisis - this time it might start in Europe when Deutsche Bank will finally fall.

Bitcoin seems to be very good investment now because its value gets higher and higher,  very stable and good to buy.
Bitcoin has many potentials and it is a very good financial asset. Many bitcoin holders are investing their bitcoin because of its price. The growth bitcoin investor is now doubled or I should say multiplied ten times every day eventhough it's kinda risky. But its not bad to invest.
And I hope that in the near future I can invest it my bitcoin. I will not hesitate to so do it.

Good luck to myself.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:34:29 AM

Only 5 percent or even less of the world's population is involved in trading bitcoin and investing in it.
I will invest and hold bitcoin until it use more than 90 percent of the population. Then probably the bitcoin bubble will blow away.

Saiful Islam777

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:07:39 AM

Bitcoin is a permanent business. It has more stability and therefore it is possible to get more profits after investing in Bitcoin.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 09:08:54 AM

Currently Bitcoin have highest market cap aroundly $300 Billion. Its a very big funding caped with bitcoins. More interest of people taking Bitcoin to new height. As well as technology behind Bitcoin is also very important to consider. Blockchain technology is really creating a bridge to connect businesses with decentralized platform.

People are believing technology and platform, also find best solution for better returns on investments. Bitcoin is the solution for it.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:40:48 AM

Currently Bitcoin have highest market cap aroundly $300 Billion. Its a very big funding caped with bitcoins. More interest of people taking Bitcoin to new height. As well as technology behind Bitcoin is also very important to consider. Blockchain technology is really creating a bridge to connect businesses with decentralized platform.

People are believing technology and platform, also find best solution for better returns on investments. Bitcoin is the solution for it.
People believe in bitcoin more because of the price now, it's very attractive and the fact that it has increase 800% or more this year already, everyone would think this is an awesome investment. This people who realize just now are not stupid although they weren't able to ride early, and we should thank them because they are the reason why the demand has increased and keeps increasing.

Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:47:51 AM

Only 5 percent or even less of the world's population is involved in trading bitcoin and investing in it.
I will invest and hold bitcoin until it use more than 90 percent of the population. Then probably the bitcoin bubble will blow away.
That's a good figure because we will have a chance to invest and hope for a price increase in the future.
I am pretty sure the demand will grow because a potential users of online transaction is more than 5% of the entire popular, once they will adopt
there will be an increase in demand and that means we will profit with our investment.

STUDENTCOIN