Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:11:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is a good investment now, because...  (Read 105501 times)
agus sayadi

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:31:31 AM

yeah, since the price of Bitcoin is at a low at now so that if anyone can buy at a low price then it will bring a huge profit when the price will reach high. so it should be considered as a good investment now. not only for this current situation but also Bitcoin always is a profitable platform for saving and investment.
Yeah mate I agree with you,, fluctuating bitcoin prices make it very profitable to invest, you can trade your bitcoin by buying other coin in the marketplace and sell them when the price reach high, or you can hold your bitcoin for a long term Investment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:17:51 AM

yeah, since the price of Bitcoin is at a low at now so that if anyone can buy at a low price then it will bring a huge profit when the price will reach high. so it should be considered as a good investment now. not only for this current situation but also Bitcoin always is a profitable platform for saving and investment.
Yeah mate I agree with you,, fluctuating bitcoin prices make it very profitable to invest, you can trade your bitcoin by buying other coin in the marketplace and sell them when the price reach high, or you can hold your bitcoin for a long term Investment
Investing in bitcoin is risky, but I would say that bitcoin is a good investment because as what you’ve said, “Fluctuating prices make it very profitable to invest” and I do agree with that. It would let you double your profit in the long run. For me, I’m going to hold my bitcoin for a long term investment.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:01:56 AM

Investing in bitcoin is risky, but I would say that bitcoin is a good investment because as what you’ve said, “Fluctuating prices make it very profitable to invest” and I do agree with that. It would let you double your profit in the long run. For me, I’m going to hold my bitcoin for a long term investment.
In the present moment, the risk is very low because bitcoin is just in the early stages of development, it is still a long way ahead, the potential of bitcoin has not been fully explored, so now we can be confident that the Bitcoin is a good investment. Investing bitcoin as an investment for our future, we will get a lot of surprises with bitcoin in the future, the opportunity to make money is now, if we miss, we will regret

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Bitcoininvestment

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:24:17 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment now,because of the inflation rate that it gives which makes the value increase more and more.Though it is pumping and dumping,it is still a good investment because it is very promising.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:26:52 AM

It is really good to invest right now because for me, bitcoin nowadays really in demand and it increases every year, so I think in the next 10yrs it wll increases more and we should start to invest now than later.  Grin
Agree btc is a good investment now because it has a good future, currently the price drop a bit so im taking this chance to buy and hold it in my wallet until the price increase again. its a good long term investment actually so grab this opportunity its not too late to invest.
Yup, especially right now that bitcoin price drop that this is the perfect time to invest, buy now and definitely you will gain profit in a long run, hold it for a long time and wait until bitcoin price rise again.

Re: Bitcoin is a good investment now, because...

because bitcoin right now drop its price which is the perfect time to invest and we all know that bitcoin has a potential to hit $4800 and there is no impossible that bitcoin will hit that amount again.
jubayerjb25

Activity: 186

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:30:58 AM

yeah bitcoin really very good investment for now because bitcoin price is very stable and good to buy and there is a huge number of people are going to increase its price too much faster in the near future and i hope we will be get a good profit from bitcoin .
I highly agree with your compliment and that's why I am here in this forum. I want to also invest in this sector.
inevertell

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:32:26 AM

yeah bitcoin really very good investment for now because bitcoin price is very stable and good to buy and there is a huge number of people are going to increase its price too much faster in the near future and i hope we will be get a good profit from bitcoin .
Bitcoin price stable? Ohh I dont thinks so
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:33:39 AM

because bitcoin price is fluktuatif we can playing fast in this situation for get big profit in short time

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
kurumi

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:34:51 AM

Bitcoin has performed extremely well in 2017, the digital currency is becoming more widely accepted around the world.it's still in the early stages as part of your retirement investing strategy.
dobolspeed1

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:35:04 AM

because its value is up and down or fluctuating, so we can get many benefits from it. bitcoin is also easy to use and more liquid than other investment tools (eg gold).

princespiglet

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:35:27 AM

The thing with Bitcoin is user base - if it keeps growing strongly, that provides upward price pressure.
Backupnime

Activity: 494
Merit: 104

homt.net

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:37:16 AM

i'm not agre with your statement about sy bitcoin price is stable, bitcoin price is fluctuative and market moved is faster

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
BJFC1402

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:40:05 AM

i believe we are still at the very beginning of the BTC era therefore it will rise a lot more higher than now. Good for us to be a part now of it
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:58:27 AM

Investing is different from trading, investors does not love the fluctuating price and all they want is to see the price or value increases.
We know that bitcoin price is volatile and that's why traders are loving to do day trade but we also see that the uptrend is more dominant so we have to stay strong and calm and just hold our investment in the longer period of time.

0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 11:59:40 AM

The stock market is 70% overvalued ... crash now inevitable

Author Charles Dickens' classic, A Tale of Two Cities, begins this way: "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness ... ."

According to one stock market analytical firm, GMO, today's market behavior resembles Dickens' book, which was published in 1859 and was set during the time of the French Revolution some seven decades earlier.

As the firm noted, in recent days much of the investing and financial world was focused on a meeting in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, attended by Federal Reserve chairperson Janet Yellen. But GMO analysts were watching other things and events happening in the market.

In August, the firm noted in its monthly report – reproduced in part by Zero Hedge – that Shiller P/E, a respected metric for measuring U.S. equities valuation, surpassed 27. Given that normally its range is somewhere slightly above 16, it appears that valuations are looking a bit larger than they should be.

What's more, GMO noted, the last time the Shiller P/E was above 27 was in October 2007, "and we all know how that movie ended," the GMO report said.

'A tale of mediocrity, at best'

And though no one at the analytical firm is saying that the nation and the world are set to experience another Great Recession and near-meltdown of the global economic order – and nothing is written in stone saying that stocks are not allowed to become more expensive – "we continue to maintain our bias against U.S. stocks," the firm said in its report.

At the same time, the firm said, it was tracking a widening disconnect between fundamentals of the U.S. economy, corporate America and their stocks. "It really is a tale of two cities," the analytics firms said, "one of mediocre fundamentals versus a meteoric rise in markets."

In assembling some relevant metrics pertaining to the overall health of the economy and some top-line/bottom-line figures from the S&P 500 index, the firm looked at gross domestic product growth, productivity and household income, in addition to some others like revenue and earnings for U.S. stocks, just to round out the assessment.

"It is a tale of mediocrity, at best," the firm wrote in its report.

After that, analysts contrasted those metrics with actual market returns of the S&P 500 Index spanning the past five years. "Truly meteoric," the firm wrote, adding this caveat: "As an aside, we at GMO have always been leery of drawing too many investment conclusions from staring at economic data–we are more valuation-oriented, after all–but even we are struck by the divergence."

Read more at http://www.naturalnews.com/055447_stock_market_crash_bubble_economy_Wall_Street.html.

Cool
Bitcoin is a good investment now because price is low per coin. We do expect the value per coin to be like multiplied by ten in the future but I think let's just wait and invest some coins now if we have capital.  Bitcoin is also very volatile so regardless of the ups and downs we are still the winner in the future if we are going to  buy now and hold. For me investments in Bitcoin is more safer than that of fiat money and gold in terms of security.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
datodota002

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:48:18 PM

Because Bitcoin is very powerfull crypto, and investment on it doesn't make you loss because the price very good and stable not like other crypto. you can assume bitcoin is gold in the internet. so who don't wanna invest on gold?? of course every people want Grin
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:49:01 PM

I think it is a good investment specially if you are eyeing for the future. Ithink bitcoin is the future. It is relaitively new even though it was introduced years back. Many people don't know bitcoin as of now so we still have the edge to maximize our earnings through bitcoin. We have a bright future for cryptocurrency ahead of us so why not grab the opportunity and make the most out of it.

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:23:01 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment now, because...all the other traditional investment platforms aren't giving any serious returns to the investors. People can barely beat the inflation or make some wealth in the long term. This is where it's wise to invest into bitcoin and other rising altcoins which can give 10x to 20x returns and even more if things go well enough.

The crypto currency has very low to nil correlation to the assets compared to the traditional investments. Hence, investors can use them as a tool to hedge their portfolio.
Bitcoin is a good investment now, because... all other external investment gives  very low interest rates that cannot be used to earn money since a lot of money is needed to earn a little amount that is why people who knows bitcoin are being patient with bitcoin so they can earn money even if the bitcoin market crashed it actually never affected the users population but it has affected the income of the users who were storing the bitcoins for greater profit, sadly the crash made their profit decrease which gives users regret of storing their bitcoin that will affect in others convincing more people to join.
all users and investors know that bitcoin has fluctuations that can provide huge income in quick time and that's say a good investment for many users, but many users also do not realize that if they do not have things like patience, trust, knowledge about bitcoin, then all those things and investing in bitcoin will only provide losses and bitcoin is not a good investment for them
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 01:55:07 PM

bitcoin is indeed very attractive to many people for investment. the high price of bitcoin may be influenced by the large number of investors investing in bitcoin. bitcoin is one of the best investments of the century
Bitcoinislifer09

Activity: 257
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:01:15 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment now because though it is experiencing crashing still its value keeps increasing and growing more as days goes by. So I know that this is the perfect time to invest because eventually as it value increase, our earnings here will also increase.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: