Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:00:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is a good investment now, because...  (Read 105501 times)
andrew24p

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 12:13:59 AM

Highly doubt the stock market is going to crash 50%+ people have been calling it for years, and if it does the bitcoin/gold you hold wont be worth shit. People wont have money to buy them.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                                                                                                                         █
█                                                                                                                         █
█          ██     ██       ▄█▄        ██        ██     ▄██████▄    ██████████    ████████    ██████▄                      █
█          ██     ██       ███        ██        ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██      ██ ██       ███      ███     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██     ▄██ ██▄      ████    ████     ██              ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          █████████     ██   ██      ██ ██  ██ ██      ▀█████▄        ██        ███████     ██   ▄█▀                     █
█          ██     ██     ██   ██      ██  █▄▄█  ██            ██       ██        ██          █████                        █
█          ██     ██    ▄███████▄     ██  ████  ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██   ██                      █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ▀██████▀        ██        ████████    ██     ██                    █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
M   A   R   K   E   T   P   L  A   C   E  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

The first token offering total buyback
─────❯❯❯ICO Starts : 28th of November 2017❮❮❮─────

❖TWITTER
❖TELEGRAM
❖WHITEPAPER
❖FACEBOOK
❖ANN THREAD
SLACK
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:54:50 AM

Bitcoin is still a new technology. It is counted at the beginning of the road according to other investment vehicles.
We can think of it like the first years of the gold mine. Bitcoin is the gold mine of the age we are in.

I believe that it will gain much more value in the future. Yes, bitcoin is a good investment tool.
I think long term thinking will be helpful when investing in bitcoin.
yes we can also hope that in future the value of the bitcoin will increase more and more because the number of bitcoin users are increasing continuously that is why the demand of bitcoin is increasing which is also causing the price of bitcoin to increase.
People believe that if 21 mil total of BTC will be released, then the btc price will constantly rise because of higher and higher demand, and lower supply.
And that is true, but it is going to happen if most of the people using cryptos will stick to BTC.

Not only the supply will go lower, but the number of bitcoins in circulation will decrease as well. Everyday, people die and one of them might be a bitcoin user that holds thousands of bitcoins. Of course, today we don't feel it yet. But after all the BTC was mined, it's just a matter of time until we realize that there are much less coins in circulation, thus, bitcoin will even be more volatile.

But of course not everyone's going to use bitcoin alone. There are other substitutes for bitcoin so I don't really mind all of these stuffs. It's easy to find a way out in case something big goes in the way of bitcoins.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 08:05:11 AM

Bitcoin is a good investment now, because the interest rate $600 - 1btc is encouraging and worth it.
it is safe from fraud and it is fast growing.

It's true that it is a good investment but $600 interest rates? Where did you get the figure?
Bitcoin will still one of the best investment. Mostly this days, because i think bitcoin price will grow up soon. So it will be more expensive for people who want to buy and invest. Anyways, i don't think that bitcoin price will decrease at 600$ one day in the future.
Yes that is our advantage as of now, the price of bitcoin is still cheap compare to the price in the future. So even though the price is more than a thousand of dollars we can still buy a lot with our money and not be worry for the price since it will pump up in the near future.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 09:43:54 PM

The price so far of bitcoin at the present time now was dropped at 1035$ this is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin now, a it could be a day or weeks to come bitcoin will surely recover and up again. Just hold on tight for the value increase of it. Smiley
currently the price of bitcoin is trading below 1000 USD so i think it is really a very good opportunity to trade bitcoin in such a low price because it is expected that the price of bitcoin will recover its position very soon.
right now bitcoin price was 1151$ it is still good time to invest it, because it will go up to 1300$ and we just don't when it will be happen it can be a days form now, a weeks, or a months just lets us wait and see. Grin
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 12:39:22 AM

The price so far of bitcoin at the present time now was dropped at 1035$ this is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin now, a it could be a day or weeks to come bitcoin will surely recover and up again. Just hold on tight for the value increase of it. Smiley
currently the price of bitcoin is trading below 1000 USD so i think it is really a very good opportunity to trade bitcoin in such a low price because it is expected that the price of bitcoin will recover its position very soon.
right now bitcoin price was 1151$ it is still good time to invest it, because it will go up to 1300$ and we just don't when it will be happen it can be a days form now, a weeks, or a months just lets us wait and see. Grin
beginning in bitcoin prices touching $ 1300 and the current price is still far below the $ 1300, I think this is an opportunity for you to buy and collect bitcoin. before the next pump comes
fathur.aza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 07:14:41 AM

bitcoin is a very good place to invest, the price is good to have a good possibility to get more US futures,
and many joined together bitcoin which has a steeper price.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 07:29:29 AM

beginning in bitcoin prices touching $ 1300 and the current price is still far below the $ 1300, I think this is an opportunity for you to buy and collect bitcoin. before the next pump comes
Price pumping and dumping is the common nature of bitcoin, expecting price increase and investing is good as the price movement was quite promising to move towards the increasing side. Another important thing I suggest is that start accepting it's technology and it potential, gradually invest and get the best from it.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 07:42:43 AM

Anything that would give you no less than 10% annual interest is always a good investment, and in the case of bitcoin, it has been that and so much more. So there is really no reason to hold back and wait for another pullback because today’s current price is still a good buy, if only you think of it as something that you are willing to hold for a long time.
Sled

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 08:45:42 AM

Anything that would give you no less than 10% annual interest is always a good investment, and in the case of bitcoin, it has been that and so much more. So there is really no reason to hold back and wait for another pullback because today’s current price is still a good buy, if only you think of it as something that you are willing to hold for a long time.
I agree with you. Bitcoin is really a good investment because it gives a great opportunity to earn more than 10% of our investment and that is most of the people are looking for, and also you can maximize the possible profit by doing trading which can give you chance to get 100% profit just by months of active trading.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 12:15:36 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2017, 12:38:12 PM by deisik

Bitcoin is still a new technology. It is counted at the beginning of the road according to other investment vehicles.
We can think of it like the first years of the gold mine. Bitcoin is the gold mine of the age we are in.

I believe that it will gain much more value in the future. Yes, bitcoin is a good investment tool.
yes we can also hope that in future the value of the bitcoin will increase more and more because the number of bitcoin users are increasing continuously that is why the demand of bitcoin is increasing which is also causing the price of bitcoin to increase.
People believe that if 21 mil total of BTC will be released, then the btc price will constantly rise because of higher and higher demand, and lower supply.
And that is true, but it is going to happen if most of the people using cryptos will stick to BTC.

Not only the supply will go lower, but the number of bitcoins in circulation will decrease as well. Everyday, people die and one of them might be a bitcoin user that holds thousands of bitcoins. Of course, today we don't feel it yet. But after all the BTC was mined, it's just a matter of time until we realize that there are much less coins in circulation, thus, bitcoin will even be more volatile

it is certainly true but you consider the situation statically only

What I mean to say is that it is not just the number of bitcoins in circulation and their decrease over time which is important here. It is indeed one of the most important factors but not the only one. Another very strong factor is the velocity of circulation, i.e. how often an average bitcoin changes hands. Increasing this velocity is effectively equal to increasing the amount of bitcoins in circulation. When instant and low or free of charge Bitcoin transactions become widely available, that would obviously lead to an increase in Bitcoin turnover velocity and which would likely help stabilize Bitcoin prices

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 12:48:30 PM

Highly doubt the stock market is going to crash 50%+ people have been calling it for years, and if it does the bitcoin/gold you hold wont be worth shit. People wont have money to buy them.
what you say could be a surplus or a weakness. for some people change highly for bitcoin can be regarded as a way to gain an advantage.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 12:49:54 PM

Precisely, the price of the bitcoin is big or is always at a high level in the future users of the bitcoin's getting high or market demand than stock always available. This is the law of Economics and will always be like this, but you need not be concerned with the growth of the bitcoin. The reason I feel its growth will always increase, because the bitcoin much more profitable compared to other currencies and also be self-administered bitcoin without intervention of others

soul-impact

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:02:05 PM

Bitcoin is always a good investment choice because of its potential and strength. It is the virtual currency that is at the top of everything, it has the power and influence of other virtual currencies. And its potential is infinite. We can easily see that from the current world situation, the number of countries accepting bitcoins is increasing, and bitcoin cities are gradually emerging. They saw the potential of bitcoin, they chose it, so we have a good foundation to believe in bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:12:22 PM

what you say could be a surplus or a weakness. for some people change highly for bitcoin can be regarded as a way to gain an advantage.

50%+ Crash in the stock market now is highly unlikely to happen. Even then there are many people who'll still be on Bitcoins side and will support it to overcome.
Bitcoin has been and will be an investment from the beginning and it'll be for many people who are interested in technology n understood what Bitcoin is.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 03:38:14 PM

True, I think when the current opportunity will not come again and again. volume at each changeover getting bigger I think it's time to buy before prices go up and you will be missed trains agin
Yeah guys , this only the bitcoin that have multiple numbers of opportunities to make money ,because without the the use of more fiat we can make easy earning secretly .
Currently down in the price is really a great opportunity  to make some better experient .
But here a big thing that comes in my expereince that when the price  of the bitcoin increseas then the price of altcoin goes down and vice versa .
So make your attention in the bitcoin as well as in the altcoin market to money .
Now that the time is low, we should be buying as this kind of opportunity does not happen all the time. I choose to buy than to panic as I believe in time it will back up again and we will be benefited for our patience in investment, holding is a proven strategy that will work overtime as most of the early adopters are very contented with their lives now, they deserve it because they hold and believe in bitcoin.
Yes, agreed as long as the movement is not that aggressive yet let us take the chance to buy some of bitcoin in the exchange because we don't know what will happen or what its gonna be, at least we didn't the waste the opportunity to buy it. Just always buy then hold it for the future.
Machine Funk

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 01:33:24 AM

With bitcoin you can make a nice profit with the volatility. More people I'll join sontje demand goes up and so will the price. If more pope share something then it needed to be debided up more.
Sled

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 03:47:41 AM

Bitcoin is always a good investment choice because of its potential and strength. It is the virtual currency that is at the top of everything, it has the power and influence of other virtual currencies. And its potential is infinite. We can easily see that from the current world situation, the number of countries accepting bitcoins is increasing, and bitcoin cities are gradually emerging. They saw the potential of bitcoin, they chose it, so we have a good foundation to believe in bitcoin.

I agree with you. That is the reason why bitcoin is a good investment because there is a lot of countries that starting to notice bitcoin and planning to adopt it as their secondary or additional payment system just like what Japan did with bitcoin. If we buy bitcoin and keep holding them for the future and if the countries are starting to adopt bitcoin then it will be a good one because the price will moves up very fast.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 03:59:00 AM

With bitcoin you can make a nice profit with the volatility. More people I'll join sontje demand goes up and so will the price. If more pope share something then it needed to be debided up more.

Depending on the optics of the Segwit/AsicBoost scandal, we might be seeing a lot of volatility real soon. I have a feeling the price is about to make some major moves,.and they most likely won't be positive. So, I'm thinking hang tight if you want a fairly cheaper entry point into a position. At least, let everything shake out first.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 04:26:45 AM

I don't why there are people that are into bitcoin but discourage people about it's growth. He is talking about bitcoins being worthless if we are just going to hold it as we know that bitcoin is a very good investment it will always be a good investment. Because we know the chart of it to become positive in the end.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 06:41:19 AM

exactly the more who invest from this system the more value to rise up and that's how the investors/businessman seen the pictures
and they also invested and ride with this fluctuation, more and more will come to this way and play, invest their money and time to
learn more about btc its still good to study and make your entry.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: