Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:32:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is a good investment now, because...  (Read 105501 times)
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:20:39 PM

yeah bitcoin really very good investment for now because bitcoin price is very stable and good to buy and there is a huge number of people are going to increase its price too much faster in the near future and i hope we will be get a good profit from bitcoin .
Actually, bitcoin is a very good investment where you could make your money double or triple. In addition to that, we all know that bitcoin is a good investment for long term and its because of the price and as of now the price of bitcoin become expensive and I think it will become more expensive in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kazuyukie

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:25:30 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment now because i think its just getting started, just think about it, Bitcoin is not truly accepted world wide and tons of government and countries are still skeptical in using it but what if the world accepts it and starts using it, just imagine how much will be the Bitcoin's value.
phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:32:23 PM

Is the best investment that i can convince someone to invest in it,because  i have express two fork of  bitcoin but it i never loss anything  rather my investment gave me a lot of profit.
Raju Ahammed

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 02:33:27 PM

yes,
bitcoin is a good investment now,Because it's price incrieas everytime .in this world any parson can buy or sell bitcoin .There are many pepole joinned in bitcoin everyday.I think bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency.So it is the good investment i think.thank you.

acmagbanua21

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:15:04 PM

for me Also bitcoin has been one of the most amazing currencies to watch in the history of mankind and even the value of bitcoin is as strong as as our trust and also good to invest bitcoin now because the value is stable than the past years.
charlenedave

Activity: 159

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:29:39 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment now, because I think its value will be higher in the future. If you are working on it now, it will give you more income in the future.

najmul33

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:34:02 PM

yap bitcoin really very good investment now because bitcoin price is very stable and bitcoin is the financial asset that's performed easier than any other currency.
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:55:11 PM

I am fully agree with this that, Bitcoin is a good investment now. Because bitcoin is increasing day by day. Btc investment is very profitable And it's  future is bright no doubt about it. Bitcoin's popularity is spared all over the world. One day bitcoin will number one in this world i think.
ToLiZ

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:57:37 PM

Even there are times when Bitcoin drops, it will continue to raise.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:00:28 PM

I am fully agree with this that, Bitcoin is a good investment now. Because bitcoin is increasing day by day. Btc investment is very profitable And it's  future is bright no doubt about it. Bitcoin's popularity is spared all over the world. One day bitcoin will number one in this world i think.
we see the movement and the changes of bitcoin and someone's life with the help of bitcoin this is better investment because we see the value of it increasingly positively and how the increase of how we access it there is a lot of improvement of bitcoin for the past years and think of it how about for the upcoming years.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:56:30 PM

we see the movement and the changes of bitcoin and someone's life with the help of bitcoin this is better investment because we see the value of it increasingly positively and how the increase of how we access it there is a lot of improvement of bitcoin for the past years and think of it how about for the upcoming years.

Yes bitcoin is improving day by day and same we can expect in coming months too as price is moving in positive direction now and we will see much higher price in coming days and right now price has dropped but that is temporary and in coming days price will be much higher so the best thing is to hold your coins for coming months to make higher profits

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
emmanborromeo67

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:46:13 AM

Most important thing is to enter and leave the market at the right time. Exactly that is something a lot people here struggle with, where quite often it results in these people buying or selling their coins in blind panic at the time the market starts shaking.
josephpogi

Merit: 168

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:48:30 AM

The stock market is 70% overvalued ... crash now inevitable

Author Charles Dickens' classic, A Tale of Two Cities, begins this way: "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness ... ."

According to one stock market analytical firm, GMO, today's market behavior resembles Dickens' book, which was published in 1859 and was set during the time of the French Revolution some seven decades earlier.

As the firm noted, in recent days much of the investing and financial world was focused on a meeting in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, attended by Federal Reserve chairperson Janet Yellen. But GMO analysts were watching other things and events happening in the market.

In August, the firm noted in its monthly report – reproduced in part by Zero Hedge – that Shiller P/E, a respected metric for measuring U.S. equities valuation, surpassed 27. Given that normally its range is somewhere slightly above 16, it appears that valuations are looking a bit larger than they should be.

What's more, GMO noted, the last time the Shiller P/E was above 27 was in October 2007, "and we all know how that movie ended," the GMO report said.

'A tale of mediocrity, at best'

And though no one at the analytical firm is saying that the nation and the world are set to experience another Great Recession and near-meltdown of the global economic order – and nothing is written in stone saying that stocks are not allowed to become more expensive – "we continue to maintain our bias against U.S. stocks," the firm said in its report.

At the same time, the firm said, it was tracking a widening disconnect between fundamentals of the U.S. economy, corporate America and their stocks. "It really is a tale of two cities," the analytics firms said, "one of mediocre fundamentals versus a meteoric rise in markets."

In assembling some relevant metrics pertaining to the overall health of the economy and some top-line/bottom-line figures from the S&P 500 index, the firm looked at gross domestic product growth, productivity and household income, in addition to some others like revenue and earnings for U.S. stocks, just to round out the assessment.

"It is a tale of mediocrity, at best," the firm wrote in its report.

After that, analysts contrasted those metrics with actual market returns of the S&P 500 Index spanning the past five years. "Truly meteoric," the firm wrote, adding this caveat: "As an aside, we at GMO have always been leery of drawing too many investment conclusions from staring at economic data–we are more valuation-oriented, after all–but even we are struck by the divergence."

Read more at http://www.naturalnews.com/055447_stock_market_crash_bubble_economy_Wall_Street.html.

Cool
Because the value of bitcoin is still increasing so dont change your mind if you invest in bitcoin because it will cause to you to loss your money but if you believing inf bitcoin and have a faith and encourage to invest i think someday you will get a huge of money.
bubble pop

Activity: 265

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:53:17 AM

Author Charles Dickens' classic, A Tale of Two Cities, begins this way: "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness ... ."

According to one stock market analytical firm, GMO, today's market behavior resembles Dickens' book, which was published in 1859 and was set during the time of the French Revolution some seven decades earlier.

As the firm noted, in recent days much of the investing and financial world was focused on a meeting in Jackson Hole, Wyoming, attended by Federal Reserve chairperson Janet Yellen. But GMO analysts were watching other things and events happening in the market.

In August, the firm noted in its monthly report – reproduced in part by Zero Hedge – that Shiller P/E, a respected metric for measuring U.S. equities valuation, surpassed 27. Given that normally its range is somewhere slightly above 16, it appears that valuations are looking a bit larger than they should be.

What's more, GMO noted, the last time the Shiller P/E was above 27 was in October 2007, "and we all know how that movie ended," the GMO report said.

And though no one at the analytical firm is saying that the nation and the world are set to experience another Great Recession and near-meltdown of the global economic order – and nothing is written in stone saying that stocks are not allowed to become more expensive – "we continue to maintain our bias against U.S. stocks," the firm said in its report.

At the same time, the firm said, it was tracking a widening disconnect between fundamentals of the U.S. economy, corporate America and their stocks. "It really is a tale of two cities," the analytics firms said, "one of mediocre fundamentals versus a meteoric rise in markets."

In assembling some relevant metrics pertaining to the overall health of the economy and some top-line/bottom-line figures from the S&P 500 index, the firm looked at gross domestic product growth, productivity and household income, in addition to some others like revenue and earnings for U.S. stocks, just to round out the assessment.

After that, analysts contrasted those metrics with actual market returns of the S&P 500 Index spanning the past five years. "Truly meteoric," the firm wrote, adding this caveat: "As an aside, we at GMO have always been leery of drawing too many investment conclusions from staring at economic data–we are more valuation-oriented, after all–but even we are struck by the divergence."

Read more at http://www.naturalnews.com/055447_stock_market_crash_bubble_economy_Wall_Street.html.

Cool

Because the value of bitcoins are rapidly increasing, and those people who became a millionaire because of investing in bitcoins before became an inspiration in us who invested in this. Because we all wanted to be a successful in life, we all wanted to be a millionaire without foing any thing. Because in this business by simply buying bitcoins and holding it we can gain money if the value of bitcoins will pump. Because when it pumps the value of your holdings will also increases. And that gives you a passive income. That is a pretty easy thing to do. That is ehy a lot of people are getting involved in this right now.
winer432

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:40:42 AM

I agree on that bitcoin is a good investment either, because the value of bitcoin was increasing month by month and I think bitcoin can reach 10000$ by next year so people who hold the huge bitcoin in there wallet much richer and getting richer by investing in bitcoin.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:42:10 AM

Cool
Bitcoin is a good investment right now because it is a legit but its to risky because the value is always changing but if you invest now and you will get a lot of money in the future 100%.
stevanprice

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:08:13 AM

now I think bitcoin is the best investment. so it's better if you hold your bitcoin until hardfork finish to 2 bitcoin, and maybe after hardfork bitcoin price will return to normal at 6000 price, that's my prediction.
Bitcoin is a good investment right now, as its value continues to rise and some people even expect bitcoin prices to go through all the current high prices and the risks they get are very small or almost nonexistent, because so far the value has never gone down, so these investments include safe
webdevmastery

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:00:29 AM

Is the best investment that i can convince someone to invest in it,because  i have express two fork of  bitcoin but it i never loss anything  rather my investment gave me a lot of profit.

There is no doubt that bitcoin is the best investment since the value is keep on increasing at the time goe's and if you start to invest today then it is a 100% guarantee that you will earn a lot of profit in the future.
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:23:57 AM

Bitcoin is really good investment for now. Previous year it is not yet popular so buying bitcoin is affordable. But it is not yet late. Buy now and then its value increase in future years
jamie_farrel

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:26:54 AM

Yes, I too think that bitcoin today is one of the greatest investments out there. Those people who keep hesitating whether or not bitcoin is a good investment make me smile, actually:)
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: