Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:00:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is a good investment now, because...  (Read 105501 times)
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 04:17:11 AM

Bitcoin are the best gold silver and stock market has to have a crash anytime soon. Bitcoin is relatively stable and will enjoy a price hike. It's secured and that's a plus advantage. Plus it's prices are reasonable and it's not near it'd all time high, makes it favorable to buy and hold it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 06:48:27 AM

My reason when I am investing bitcoin:
1. For now this can get up to 5% profit per month.
2. Sending and receiving money with small costs.
3. More secure, because hardly possible stolen other person, at a bank can still be stolen.

No doubt again that I chose bitcoin for long term investment

I wonder where were you get the statistics that you could gain up to 5% profit every month through your investment. Well if that is basically on your experience there is no point in questioning those but i am not just experiencing those this days.
Liad.Services

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 07:31:13 AM

Without getting into the nitty gritties of stock market I can say that Bitcoin was a good investment back in 2010 and it is a good investment even today.

I started earning Bitcoin only in 2015 when the price was around $450 per Bitcoin. I look today it is 730 plus Usd. So I am already making a profit of more than 50% just holding my Bitcoin. I don't think that any other conventional investment would give that much return even in 10 years.
I agree with you.
Bitcoin is a good investment in my opinion as there is a limited number of bitcoins and bitcoin's price is now undervalued compared to fiat.
If bitcoin is going to be a success then the price is going to be 100 times higher,so investing is a pretty good thing if you believe that it has the chance to replace fiat
leonair

Activity: 1232
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 07:45:12 AM

Because it is going high in terms of it's value/currency vs US dollar. Something that is showing high potential or getting a great value in a short period of time is a good investment thing for me. But nobody can tell what is the future of bitcoin, investment is a risk and taking a risk will make you lose or will make you a profit, depending on how much you invested.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 07:48:48 AM

Bitcoin are the best gold silver and stock market has to have a crash anytime soon. Bitcoin is relatively stable and will enjoy a price hike. It's secured and that's a plus advantage. Plus it's prices are reasonable and it's not near it'd all time high, makes it favorable to buy and hold it.

I will definitely agree with this and thanks to bitcoin that letting me experience how trading feels. Because it is one of my to learn how to trade with stock market.

But getting into stock market requires big capital unlike with bitcoin you don't have to invest as high as they require and you can buy anything stock(alt coin) you want.

Vires in Numeris
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 08:41:17 AM

I will definitely agree with this and thanks to bitcoin that letting me experience how trading feels. Because it is one of my to learn how to trade with stock market.

But getting into stock market requires big capital unlike with bitcoin you don't have to invest as high as they require and you can buy anything stock(alt coin) you want.

I dont think that if you want to get in stock market you need big capital, only thing is you have to first read properly the stock which you are going to invest and any capital is sufficient and according to that capital you will gain profit. In bitcoin trading also you need low or high capital as according to your capital investment you will get return of profit.

But seeing today situation and performance of Bitcoin i think Bitcoin investment is really very good and in future you will get a good appreciation of price that is sure
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 09:33:35 AM

How do you know only gold, silver and stock market are going to crash soon? And bitcoins not going down?

Everything has its ups and down so if you want to take the advantage then better to invest in all of them, and over the time you will get good average profit.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 09:41:23 AM

How do you know only gold, silver and stock market are going to crash soon? And bitcoins not going down?

Everything has its ups and down so if you want to take the advantage then better to invest in all of them, and over the time you will get good average profit.
Which is right every thing have its own time to rises up and if you have good assessment you will able to chase the right price and profits from it after the rise up good thing with bitcoin because the fluctuation keeps us profits from time to time.
zahra4577

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 11:23:55 AM

Markets are mostly sensitive to external factors & volatile and any investment takes some sort of risk...diversifying investment is one option...
No doubt diversification is the best solution to minimize the risk but if you want to make bigger profit,you must take bigger risk as well.
Take for example eterium case,those who invested big amount and took the risk,are now reaping bigger profits. Those who invested in other projects also,made little profit.
I think luck also play its role

OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 05:18:56 PM

so many good reasons to use in bitcoin investments. but, when it is moments bitcoin rise, so the best reason today is that now is an excellent opportunity to buy bitcoin, because the price is rising. so, when you buy a bitcoin in large numbers at this time, perhaps when prices stop rising, you could sell bitcoin you have and I am sure, it has the advantage that many

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 06:48:08 PM

Bitcoin Price Hits a Year High
After hovering around the $730-$750 mark through most of November, bitcoin price rose rapidly as the day began, charting significant gains to peak at $774, a high for 2016.

Bitcoin to the dollar on the Bitstamp Price Index (BPI) struck $751.51 at midnight (UTC) before a quick leap that began at 00:45 saw price climb to $762.13 an hour later at 01:45. Value eased above the $760 mark before another short before another spike saw price scale to $771.03 at 05:35, all representing yearly highs.

After continually breaching this year’s high – last set in June 19th in the lead-up to the halving event – the BPI chart soon revealed that there was still plenty left in the tank. As bitcoin’s value struck $764.33 following steady numbers, an 80-minute trading period saw price swell up to $774, striking the new year-high at 09:45 A glance at trading volumes shows a corresponding surge in bitcoin activity in China via major exchange BTCC .

As is often the cause for increased trading activity, China is having a stagnating year economically for over a year. In October, the yuan fell to its lowest levels in six years and the national fiat has continued its plummet, sinking to an eight-year low to the dollar in November. Further, China is struggling to keep a lid on its capital outflows, which totaled a record $44.7 billion in yuan payments in September alone. This sparked a report of China weighing up curbing controls over bitcoin, which led to a drop in the cryptocurrency’s price briefly.

Soon, China will have another policy concern to contend with, as its annual cap on the amount of foreign currency individuals are permitted to convert – $50,000 – resets come January, possibly resulting in further outflows.

As bitcoin shows shades of resiliency over volatility lately, there could be plenty more demand affecting prices come January.

Another significant factor driving demand for bitcoin is the goings-on in China’s neighbor, India, which is still left looking for safe ground during a sweeping demonetization move that saw the government render 86% of the country’s cash obsolete overnight, on a late November night.

Interest and demand for the cryptocurrency has never been higher in the second most populated country in the world, as bitcoin sold at dizzying premiums, reaching $985 earlier this week.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 07:25:21 PM

Precious metals are usually negatively correlated with stock markets. When stock market prices plunge metals get a boost because they are a sort of safe haven of last resort, better than the dollar itself. Especially when things go from bad to worse. Because of this, it is very unlikely that all markets will be crashing at the same time. Money should be parked somewhere, and if it is taken from one market it gets poured into another.
Zz
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1077

View Profile
December 02, 2016, 10:03:48 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment now, because : Active, dynamic, exciting, transparent and anonymous.
and the most important thing; decentralization
Doamader

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 12:25:40 AM

Bitcoin is a gread investment and the only one wich can bring you something like 40-100% in the short period, no other investment does offer such in soo short period. Besides that you will be using a currencie with unlimited power, with a huge potencial to grow and low fees for your transacitons.
Invulner

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Invulner

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 12:57:53 AM

USD is overvalued. Stock market is overvalued.

Why is bitcoin a good investment? Because at least it is undervalued. Being undervalued does not mean that it will guarantee to bloom in the future but it has more chance to actually do that. When you see gold having at least 50 times more than bitcoin's market cap, you know that bitcoin as digital gold, will get there one day.
Mark02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 01:52:31 AM

Why is bitcoin a good investment? Because at least it is undervalued. Being undervalued does not mean that it will guarantee to bloom in the future but it has more chance to actually do that. When you see gold having at least 50 times more than bitcoin's market cap, you know that bitcoin as digital gold, will get there one day.

I think that was the point why bitcoin is a good investment nowadays. Not, to start bitcoin investment but those who are holding their bitcoin. It is overvalued meaning we must cashout our bitcoins in its high price now and wait for it to dump then we buy at a low price. In this case, we are earning decent profit.
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 01:59:12 AM

Well, definitely it's undervalued as when you see its history you can tell we are already very progressive now and yet only a total of approximate 1% are the users of bitcoin, that's too undervalued for the price of $700+.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 09:39:03 AM

Well, definitely it's undervalued as when you see its history you can tell we are already very progressive now and yet only a total of approximate 1% are the users of bitcoin, that's too undervalued for the price of $700+.
bitcoin is not undervalued, because you can only put a price at what you have now. bitcoin has a very big potential, but it is still a long way. so i think the price is high right now. especially if you look how it is risen in the last 100 days. what change so much in bitcoin, that you can justify the price change?

saiha

Activity: 840

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:15:48 AM

I dont think that if you want to get in stock market you need big capital, only thing is you have to first read properly the stock which you are going to invest and any capital is sufficient and according to that capital you will gain profit. In bitcoin trading also you need low or high capital as according to your capital investment you will get return of profit.

But seeing today situation and performance of Bitcoin i think Bitcoin investment is really very good and in future you will get a good appreciation of price that is sure

Here in my country it is allowed to get into stock market even you don't have big capital but they have requirements for it.

But it seems that even I wanted to get into stocks with small capital will not be productive for me, I've consulted a lot of professional stock traders.

Vires in Numeris
Senor.Bla

Activity: 280
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 03, 2016, 10:29:42 AM

Here in my country it is allowed to get into stock market even you don't have big capital but they have requirements for it.

But it seems that even I wanted to get into stocks with small capital will not be productive for me, I've consulted a lot of professional stock traders.
this is easy to answer. the stock prices are the same for all. so if a small investor and a big investor pick the same stock the winnings will be the same for both. let us assume they double their money within 10 days. small investor made from his initial $10 a total of $20. the big investor made $2000 from $1000. but both of you have also pay a fee for making you orders, which will be $10. so after the 10 days the big investor made $990 which is $99 per day. you on the other hand have made nothing, which is ZERO bucks per day.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: