Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:49:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is a good investment now, because...  (Read 105501 times)
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 10:49:11 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment now, because...

Whatever problems bitcoin might have with unconfirmed transactions, fees and forks.

Those problems are easier to solve than the us dollars problem of being issued by a government that is $20 trillion dollars in debt.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 11:14:54 PM

I want to sell all my BTC now, not sure it will bump in the next weeks... I'm afraid we're going onto a big dump... Any thought ?
Lighten up a bit there are a lot of people who are also waiting for the price of $ 1,500 came. but many of them are impatient and sold. if you want to be patient I'm sure you will benefit greatly
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 11:20:37 PM

I want to sell all my BTC now, not sure it will bump in the next weeks... I'm afraid we're going onto a big dump... Any thought ?
Lighten up a bit there are a lot of people who are also waiting for the price of $ 1,500 came. but many of them are impatient and sold. if you want to be patient I'm sure you will benefit greatly

To earn good profits in bitcoin patience is very important and if you don't have patience then I think you should should switch your investments to something else as if you get panic there is a full possibility that you will sell your coins at the right time and make a loss but if you can manage to hold your coins with controlling your emotions then it will surely benefit you in long term so the right choice would be to hold them and wait for the price to rise.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
delliaerd

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 11:24:56 PM

Yes agree with that, a lot of people is do panic selling when the price of bitcoin is drop. I think there are hoarder that influence the price of bitcoin, the bitcoin spreading is not so good at now, so the hoarder can easily influence the price of bitcoin. for Contrarian people it is the good time because they can buy bitcoin in cheap price.
I think it is better to buy bitcoin than sell bitcoin in cheap price that may be make us suffer of financial lost.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

numismatist
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 11:33:07 PM

Today the price is really good to make an investment just look at the price how low it has gone in few hours so if you buy now then it will give you great results in next few days as price will go higher again in coming days from where you can expect good profits.
The old school investors are preaching this along Rothschild, "Buy When There's Blood in the Streets" but I want to raise doubts, the markets tend to react illogical for a longer time period than you have spare dry powder.
Average down with caution, on a longer timescale.

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 11:40:22 PM

Bitcoin is a good investment now, because...

Whatever problems bitcoin might have with unconfirmed transactions, fees and forks.

Those problems are easier to solve than the us dollars problem of being issued by a government that is $20 trillion dollars in debt.

but in fact until now the big problem and the length of time the confirmation fee remains a major problem for users and unresolved. even there are some users who had to wait several days to get the first confirmations
its can kill bitcoin #IMO
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 11:41:38 PM

currently i do not think that bitcoin will be reach 1500$ because the current price of is 961$ so it will be take too much longer time to reach 1500$ and people are too much confuse that why bitcoin is coming to lower price but i hope bitcoin will be again rise faster.  
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 11:50:32 PM

currently i do not think that bitcoin will be reach 1500$ because the current price of is 961$ so it will be take too much longer time to reach 1500$ and people are too much confuse that why bitcoin is coming to lower price but i hope bitcoin will be again rise faster.  

May be people have started to dump their coins looking at the price going lower and others are going with a flow but I don't think that downfall will continue for a long time and it will start recovering very soon when people will start buying again at lower price so if you have money to invest then I think this would be the right time to invest in bitcoins as price is comparatively low then what was few days back.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
Calydon

Activity: 282

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 12:19:20 AM

To earn good profits in bitcoin patience is very important and if you don't have patience then I think you should should switch your investments to something else as if you get panic there is a full possibility that you will sell your coins at the right time and make a loss but if you can manage to hold your coins with controlling your emotions then it will surely benefit you in long term so the right choice would be to hold them and wait for the price to rise.
Thank you, sounds good to me... I have patience but I'm new and I'm afraid of the BTC value after a possible hardfork (half value ?), but I hope I'm wrong with that.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 01:28:14 AM

Thank you, sounds good to me... I have patience but I'm new and I'm afraid of the BTC value after a possible hardfork (half value ?), but I hope I'm wrong with that.
We shouldn't worry about that. It wasn't launched yet, hence everything may be altered. Btc value would increase as it's popular to online business. Wether the btu comes, btc's value shouldn't be affected.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 01:35:57 AM

By this hours yes!Bitcoins price has a huge drop now go buy and invest now bitcoin will eventually rise again this week

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 03:06:59 AM

Now bitcoin is widely used in many places,it will continue going well.even though bitcoin is a good investment,pay attention to risk control is also important.
Like in any investment, it is not enough to throw money an it and hope that it grows, what we need to do is to be alert about any movement on the markets so we can adjust our strategy accordingly to what it is happening in the economy at the moment.
invest in bitcoin means have been prepared to accept all the consequences that could occur. because the price of bitcoin is very easy to move quickly. we must be able to perform a variety of analysis to make bitcoin as a profitable investment.
Investing in anything also carries the responsibility of knowing that not every trade we do is going to be a winning one, sometimes we make mistakes and the best thing to do is to cut them short so as long as we get most of our trades right then we will make money.
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:51:49 AM

The price so far of bitcoin at the present time now was dropped at 1035$ this is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin now, a it could be a day or weeks to come bitcoin will surely recover and up again. Just hold on tight for the value increase of it. Smiley
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 05:26:23 AM

The price so far of bitcoin at the present time now was dropped at 1035$ this is a good opportunity to buy bitcoin now, a it could be a day or weeks to come bitcoin will surely recover and up again. Just hold on tight for the value increase of it. Smiley

This is the best opportunity for investment in bitcoin, some people think the price fall is a chance to make it bounce back. We should continue to invest because if we look at the long term, a lot of rumors unexpected as was case with the SEC's decision a few days ago, there are two proposals again that make us more optimistic about bitcoin price movements.
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 05:32:47 AM

True, I think when the current opportunity will not come again and again. volume at each changeover getting bigger I think it's time to buy before prices go up and you will be missed trains agin
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 06:08:33 AM

True, I think when the current opportunity will not come again and again. volume at each changeover getting bigger I think it's time to buy before prices go up and you will be missed trains agin
Yeah guys , this only the bitcoin that have multiple numbers of opportunities to make money ,because without the the use of more fiat we can make easy earning secretly .
Currently down in the price is really a great opportunity  to make some better experient .
But here a big thing that comes in my expereince that when the price  of the bitcoin increseas then the price of altcoin goes down and vice versa .
So make your attention in the bitcoin as well as in the altcoin market to money .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Viscore

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:38:08 AM

Yeah guys , this only the bitcoin that have multiple numbers of opportunities to make money ,because without the the use of more fiat we can make easy earning secretly .
Currently down in the price is really a great opportunity  to make some better experient .
But here a big thing that comes in my expereince that when the price  of the bitcoin increseas then the price of altcoin goes down and vice versa .
So make your attention in the bitcoin as well as in the altcoin market to money .
Now that the time is low, we should be buying as this kind of opportunity does not happen all the time. I choose to buy than to panic as I believe in time it will back up again and we will be benefited for our patience in investment, holding is a proven strategy that will work overtime as most of the early adopters are very contented with their lives now, they deserve it because they hold and believe in bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 07:49:59 AM

Agree I think this the right time to buy bitcoin at $1030 and you wait the price to increase to $1200 or more and then sell. I decided to buy more bitcoin tomorrow .the dumping of bitcoin is good and bad effect. Why bad effects because the value of your recent bitcoin dump also why good? Because you can buy more bitcoin. Because the price is dump.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
artows21

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:45:19 AM

Just think a minute, anything that has a potential to grow by at least 20% annually is I would say a pretty good investment.
 That is what bitcoin has accomplished over the past few years, with it becoming the best performing currency of 2016 worldwide, and not even another currency coming close to it.
That is why it is a solid investment, but you just have to be patient and not too emotional because the price can really swing up and down.
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:48:46 AM

currently the price of bitcoin is trading below 1000 USD so i think it is really a very good opportunity to trade bitcoin in such a low price because it is expected that the price of bitcoin will recover its position very soon.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: