Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:15:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do i have to pay tax on bitcoins ?  (Read 27722 times)
HOSTONOID

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:27:30 PM

Next 2 crypto who will make gain over 25% in next 10 days.Free info  dizajnix@gmail.com
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
donGeilo

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:50:50 PM

It totally depends upon the country you are living in . Bitcoins does not have the concept of taxes but if you are using your bitcoins to covert them into fiat then there is a need to pay taxes depending upon the rules of a country's government.The rules and regulations of all countries are different so it is directly proportional to them. There is no need to pay taxes if you hold bitcoins in your wallets but the rest is dependent on your government.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:30:09 PM

so i wanna know do i realy have to pay taxes on bitcoins and does my gov recognize bitcoins as my property and do i have to care about any legal action by  gov on my bitcoin property ?

It will depend of your government policy especially if bitcoin is declared legal in your country. If their is policy that will require you to pay taxes on bitcoin then you should abide the law in pay the taxex to avoid consequences. I'm not against to tax the bitcoin as long as it was reasonable and legal because we need to show the world that bitcoin can improve a nations economy and one of these is thru bitcoin tax.
Sylenth

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:03:31 PM

depends upon your country policies , if bitcoin is legal and accepted as alternate  currency  then there might be some laws about taxation upon it, but if bitcoin is not legal and as well as not illegal than you only need to pay the transaction fees of apps or website that convert your bitcoin into other currencies. 
nazzzzz

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:44:54 AM

so i wanna know do i realy have to pay taxes on bitcoins and does my gov recognize bitcoins as my property and do i have to care about any legal action by  gov on my bitcoin property ?

if you mean trans you need fee not tax

you can  exchange bitcoin into prepaid cards and use it

you can exchange bitcoin into payeer ,payoneer ,......

you can exchange bitcoin into paypal or bank using exchange forum on bitcointalk (Dangerous )

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
savushkinTA

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:01:27 PM

No you do not pay tax on bitcoin
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:43:47 PM

It depends upon the law in your country. Most of the countries govt. still not able to take any stand on bitcoin. In general No Tax for now. But you need to pay taxes on the capital gain(profit) the investment made in Bitcoin at the time of the conversion from BTC to USD/or any other currency. Until you remain invested in BTC...No taxes.
sanjeev8320

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:31:15 AM

Is bitcoin taxable in India?
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:40:30 AM

If you are have a bitcoin company, you have to pay tax, some small countries may not ask you for tax. But there is no connection between using bitcoins and tax. Nobody gets taxes so you're using bitcoin.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Emmami@758

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:53:46 AM

no bit coins and tax has no relation so nothing to worry. actually in some country's court did not given stay for paying to tax, so nothing to worry. actually bit coins are not visible and it is completely online transactions so we have to no pay for tax.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:47:05 PM

no bit coins and tax has no relation so nothing to worry. actually in some country's court did not given stay for paying to tax, so nothing to worry. actually bit coins are not visible and it is completely online transactions so we have to no pay for tax.

Almost everything you said is completely wrong. Including the word bitcoin.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:47:24 AM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 02:08:29 AM by TheKeyLongThumbI

If you are very active in the bitcoin world then you should try reading articles pertaining to taxing owners with their btc on your country. I know governments releases news or they have plans about that so if they are not making any actions until now, you are currently free from paying taxes on btc.
Agostosmori

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:02:26 AM

If your country doesn't recognize BTC yet they can't tax you for that. And as long as it is still in BTC not yet converted to fiat they won't be able to tax you for anything since it is not a real money. If exchanges report it after you convert maybe that is the only time that you will have an income and will be subject for taxes.

But I think as long government don't recognize the currency they can't charge you for anything. how are they going to compute for your net income if rates keeps on changing every sec. Maybe in the future this will be taxable.
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:40:03 AM

I don't think that we have to pay tax for bitcoins. However, some country governments are trying to impose that bitcoin should be taxable. For me though, this should not happen because the bitcoin community will be greatly affected.

IAMYOURLEADER

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:13:33 AM

I think no. In my country, only a small percentage knows bitcoin so that means the sum of bitcoins we hold is also just a small amount so if I don't pay taxes, it won't result any legal actions against me.
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:30:59 AM

You will not pay any tax for bitcoin, if according to the information I have tracked, no country has forced you to pay taxes for bitcoin but every transaction you have. Pay a small fee depending on the type of wallet you are using but coinbase then all your transactions that come with the coinbase wallet will not lose any transaction fees and some types of wallets. Otherwise, I have not tested it yet. Or fee per transaction on the floor polo is 10ksts per transaction ....

gutshot5820

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:41:31 PM

In the US, you can only get taxed when you cash out. But always do small amounts. Less than $5000.
olliepearl

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 03:56:49 AM

You don't need to pay a tax while using bitcoin unless your country is imposing that you need to pay a tax. Here in my country bitcoin is not known and I don't need to pay tax. Governments should not do a law that bitcoin users need to pay tax because it will affect the bitcoin communities. But that's only my opinion.

maxlimux

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:17:27 AM

In Germany you have to hold 1 year your btcs or pay 25% tax
Palmerson

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:46:39 AM

You don't need to pay a tax while using bitcoin unless your country is imposing that you need to pay a tax. Here in my country bitcoin is not known and I don't need to pay tax. Governments should not do a law that bitcoin users need to pay tax because it will affect the bitcoin communities. But that's only my opinion.
Governments around the world don't want a large amount of money which is wrapped in the bitcoin economy has not expanded budget. They don't want to allow citizens to use bitcoin directly, therefore, will never accept the bitcoin currency. But they found a solution for myself and want to accept bitcoin as means of payment in order to take his taxes but the users were obliged to change bitcoin to Fiat. It's just a matter of time when this happens.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██