Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:00:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst bitcoin decision you've ever made?  (Read 97000 times)
salihno71

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:13:17 PM

It was Avalon gen2 group buy few years ago. Lost 15 btc on it. Can't remember what it was worth exactly at that time.
Rheachan1425

Activity: 116
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:23:10 PM

The worst decision i've made was i invest on a scam site!
I was new on bitcoining and i want to have it.
But unfortunately i was fall on a scam but that was ok because it was low amount i've invested only 0.002 btc  Grin. And now that was a lesson for me.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:44:04 AM

But unfortunately i was fall on a scam but that was ok because it was low amount i've invested only 0.002 btc  Grin. And now that was a lesson for me.
Always stay away with the too good to be true websites around the internet because they are actually scam and most of the legit investment site doesn't offer huge returns for their investor and they offer a slowly but surely payout for their investment but if you want something safer than investment sites then you can try investing in bitcoin and altcoins so you will hold your investment and manage them based on your will.
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:41:01 PM

The worst bitcoin decision that i have ever made is convert my bitcoin to altcoin(Doge Coin) when the prices is too high, when the altcoin prices down to the earth, i lost much money because of it, since that i never played bitcoin and only focus on bitcoin
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:54:06 AM

I remember when I sold my bitcoin because I needed money at that day. Later on, I heard that bitcoin price had a sharp increase. So, I was like Noooo, why? Why was I not patient. I regretted spending my bitcoin. I did not even spend the money I got because the program was canceled. I spent days mourning my failure. But I learned to be patient.
That’s quite sad but it is good that you learned from your mistake and now I am sure you must be very patient with your bitcoins. Altcoins can bear impatience but bitcoins are meant to be dealt really with care and patience. Bitcoins are better to be treated like long term investments for good results.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:39:17 PM

I remember when I sold my bitcoin because I needed money at that day. Later on, I heard that bitcoin price had a sharp increase. So, I was like Noooo, why? Why was I not patient. I regretted spending my bitcoin. I did not even spend the money I got because the program was canceled. I spent days mourning my failure. But I learned to be patient.
That’s quite sad but it is good that you learned from your mistake and now I am sure you must be very patient with your bitcoins. Altcoins can bear impatience but bitcoins are meant to be dealt really with care and patience. Bitcoins are better to be treated like long term investments for good results.
I must say that you have learnt a very great lesson at the cost of very few coins. Patience is no doubt key to success especially in the world of Crypto currencies where prices goes up and down with every passing second. If you know how to control your emotions and how to be patient, then you can achieve a lot in your life.
joganuts

Activity: 355

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:48:58 PM

Not properly looking into bitcoin when I first heard about it around januari 2011 and forgetting about it for almost 2 years...
Those would have been some cheap coins...
Most of people regret on not believing bitcoin since the day they formally know bitcoin in terms of investments. Yet is just a matter of our nature. It is normal for us to don't do thing that we not usually familiar to and bitcoin as a new thing specially on transaction is commonly a thing we did rather be involved than to take a part on dealing with it before.

Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:00:30 AM

Not properly looking into bitcoin when I first heard about it around januari 2011 and forgetting about it for almost 2 years...
Those would have been some cheap coins...
Most of people regret on not believing bitcoin since the day they formally know bitcoin in terms of investments. Yet is just a matter of our nature. It is normal for us to don't do thing that we not usually familiar to and bitcoin as a new thing specially on transaction is commonly a thing we did rather be involved than to take a part on dealing with it before.

Yeah, I was also one of those people who did not believe in bitcoin the first time I heard it. I really do regret that, I really do wish that I have believed back then. I already lost a lot for not believing. I agree that it is just the human nature that prevent us from easily believing on things that we are not familiar. It is sometimes good but sometimes it also acts as the hindrance to some big opportunities that comes in our life. Because of that human nature, we missed out some of the important events which we regret in the end.

Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:02:27 AM

Summer 2012. Diablo 3. I bought in game gold with bitcoin @ $3/btc - Spent 90 coins for 500 million in game gold.

IGG = 35 cents / million now.

I lose.

/wrist
My one and only regret onto bitcoins right now is just spending so much bitcoin and real fiat money on gambling.Yeah ofcourse everytime i lose my freaking money and just waste my time

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Quietman

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:30:36 AM

When I heard about bitcoin back then and did not even had an interest about it. But who knows what will happen in the future that time. My latest regret was I sold all of my btc when the price was still 800$, just because I panicked. But I realized If you'll going to look back in time, all you will get is stress and regrets. So I guess it's time to focus on what you have right now. Lesson learned.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:13:19 AM

I was a bitcoin year about a year ago, at that time the price was still around $ 875 and I was too slow to buy bitcoin, when I wanted to buy bitcoin but I prefer to buy a car for style and finally I regret because the price is always expensive.
Emem29

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:14:50 AM

The worst bitcoin decision i've ever made is to trade my bitcoin in low value, i am  blamed to my decision, im so very stupud in that, bu i know there are larger replacement for that .
Erowind

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:47:09 AM

If I had sold and altcoin I invested in when it was at its ATH this summer I could have had 50+ BTC. I hesitated because I don't want to pay short term capital gains due to Americas BS tax laws, but it would have been worth it given how much BTC has rised since then. I fully believe in the fundamentals of this alt coin, so I think I'll have the opportunity again, but BTC may be worth so much by that point that it still won't be much in terms of bitcoin. We live and learn, I shouldn't complain about 1500% profits.

Can't snort crack through a rolled up bitcoin Wink
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:46:26 AM

The worst bitcoin decision i've ever made is to trade my bitcoin in low value, i am  blamed to my decision, im so very stupud in that, bu i know there are larger replacement for that .
You can buy back some bitcoin right now because you can see that the market is falling down and most of the holders are now selling some bitcoin and this is the right time to buy some bitcoin for long term holding or if you want to load up your trading account then you can do it right now and make money with altcoin trading or long term investment.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:57:13 PM

I was a bitcoin year about a year ago, at that time the price was still around $ 875 and I was too slow to buy bitcoin, when I wanted to buy bitcoin but I prefer to buy a car for style and finally I regret because the price is always expensive.
Same with you, me? It has happen months ago. I involved in bitcoin this year of february and my first earn was on march, in that time I need a money for supporting mg OJT  so I need to cash out my money from my online wallet. That time the price is almost $900 and after 2 months (my god!) the price is so high, so if I hold all my bitcoin nd convert it this time, it has a big profit. And now I'm happy cause I hold some bitcoin, the happenings that time gives me a lesson that don't get all your money in bitcoin.

emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:16:43 PM

Summer 2012. Diablo 3. I bought in game gold with bitcoin @ $3/btc - Spent 90 coins for 500 million in game gold.

I lose.

/wrist
I think my worst decision I have ever made with my bitcoin is exchanging and cashing out all my bitcoin earnings into fiat just because I have panic and get alarmed when the price dump on the first time I have entered bitcoin. I have lost an opportunity to gain more income when the price rate recovers because I have already used up my bitcoin earnings into a fiat one .
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:05:24 PM

I lose.

/wrist
My one and only regret onto bitcoins right now is just spending so much bitcoin and real fiat money on gambling.Yeah ofcourse everytime i lose my freaking money and just waste my time
I feel sorry to hear about your loss. I must say that you should learn from your past mistakes and you need to carefully decide where to put your money and where to not. I think you can learn very great lessons which may help you in your complete life by suffering such losses. You only need not to repeat that mistake in future.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:47:26 AM

Always stay away with the too good to be true websites around the internet because they are actually scam and most of the legit investment site doesn't offer huge returns for their investor and they offer a slowly but surely payout for their investment but if you want something safer than investment sites then you can try investing in bitcoin and altcoins so you will hold your investment and manage them based on your will.
You have rightly said. There are a lot of scams and such sort puff persons who always keep an eye on your money. You need to be sure about each and everything before going to invest your money in any of these websites. It is better for you to take guidance from someone who knows about reliable websites better.
poisonivy77

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:11:13 PM

You have rightly said. There are a lot of scams and such sort puff persons who always keep an eye on your money. You need to be sure about each and everything before going to invest your money in any of these websites. It is better for you to take guidance from someone who knows about reliable websites better.

i am new to this cryptocurrency stuff and the only thing i regret is that i didn't come up here earlier. i have known bitcoin since 2015 but i was undecided thinking this could be just a scam and i just happened to joined here just recently.

Markistrue

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:34:34 PM

I must say that you have learnt a very great lesson at the cost of very few coins. Patience is no doubt key to success especially in the world of Crypto currencies where prices goes up and down with every passing second. If you know how to control your emotions and how to be patient, then you can achieve a lot in your life.

An economy law always puts patience, where if you understand every thing there will certainly be a lot of experience that can have a big impact on the benefits we get. Indeed now you have not gained the maximum profit, but if you understand all the things that exist I am sure definitely a big advantage will you get. because cryptocurrency is an excellent tool for doing it all, it's just the key that we should add (complement) is patience and some strategies
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: