Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:05:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 120 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Does experience matter in gambling?  (Read 39707 times)
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 06:30:08 AM

Not for your experience, So real types of gambling like sports betting or poker, you are defently need you skills and knowledge to do that.

Sportsbetting is another game of luck. Things are not going to be better when you think that you are experienced enough. I'll give you some example of this. You can check a site that host tipster competition monthly and you could see that most tipster that has set up thread in this forum are actually deep in red currently

One of the problem of sports betting is you will win just a little.
It is like they always want you to bet on those teams that have the lower percentage to win.
They give high odds to those teams to make you bet which gives them the percentage to profit from you.
It is a gamble as always. Who would pick the underdog team with a little odds where you wont even feel the prize for it.
So still it is risky.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:25:21 AM

Not for your experience, So real types of gambling like sports betting or poker, you are defently need you skills and knowledge to do that.

Sportsbetting is another game of luck. Things are not going to be better when you think that you are experienced enough. I'll give you some example of this. You can check a site that host tipster competition monthly and you could see that most tipster that has set up thread in this forum are actually deep in red currently

It is like they always want you to bet on those teams that have the lower percentage to win.
They give high odds to those teams to make you bet which gives them the percentage to profit from you.
It is a gamble as always. Who would pick the underdog team with a little odds where you wont even feel the prize for it.
So still it is risky.

it may be risky or will win low value but what's good in sports betting is that there a chance to win even a little at least we have a chance to win somehow it is still safe for we have a basis on what team to bet through researching and background check of the team possibilities to win.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:29:51 AM

So still it is risky.

The choice still at you in what tean you will bet on .even though you will little amount but the chance of winning if you know the team that have a greater advantage it is good rather than in some games that you will bet higher win triple and higher but the chance of winning is too little .where you will go ? Its up to you thats why gambling is too risky .

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:20:32 AM

Experience doesn't affect what cards you get, as that depends on luck. But if we speak about game like poker ( most popular gambling game with cards) experience actually matters here, again, not for cards, but for bluffing, knowing chances, controlling your emotions - that's why older players win more often versus new poker players
I do see theoretically many people are arguing about luck which is the only factor deciding our profits in most of the gambling types, but I do experience about knowledge how useful it is when I am gambling like when to stop and how to degrade my bet levels. You could never ignore the use of experience anywhere.

Even luck is the deciding factor in most of the gambling, if you are having experience and knowledge you can prevent your losses. Avoided-losses are profit in some calculation, in this way we can avoid losses by using our experience even in luck-based a gambling. It means we are making "non-real profits". Experience matters everywhere so even for your luck based gambling too.

Yeah, you can use your knowledge from past gambling and experience to stop yourself before you lose too much or to make your bets smaller, but this will not help you win anything. Well, you can "win" because of that because you lose less so you can make more bets but i don't think that it means that you can use experience to win. Though i agree that it matters when it comes to losing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:28:08 AM

Experience doesn't affect what cards you get, as that depends on luck. But if we speak about game like poker ( most popular gambling game with cards) experience actually matters here, again, not for cards, but for bluffing, knowing chances, controlling your emotions - that's why older players win more often versus new poker players
I do see theoretically many people are arguing about luck which is the only factor deciding our profits in most of the gambling types, but I do experience about knowledge how useful it is when I am gambling like when to stop and how to degrade my bet levels. You could never ignore the use of experience anywhere.

Even luck is the deciding factor in most of the gambling, if you are having experience and knowledge you can prevent your losses. Avoided-losses are profit in some calculation, in this way we can avoid losses by using our experience even in luck-based a gambling. It means we are making "non-real profits". Experience matters everywhere so even for your luck based gambling too.

Yeah, you can use your knowledge from past gambling and experience to stop yourself before you lose too much or to make your bets smaller, but this will not help you win anything. Well, you can "win" because of that because you lose less so you can make more bets but i don't think that it means that you can use experience to win. Though i agree that it matters when it comes to losing.

You're right in there dude. Experience would have a very minimal effect with the results of your gambling especially if you're into chance based games but there are other factors where being experience can be of much advantage as you've already known how it is to lose a lot and what to do in case you win big. That's a far more important that winning

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:34:03 AM

How can you prevent losses with experience and knowledge? I know lots of "experienced" gamblers and to be honest they didn't move with their experience nor knowledge from day 1.
IMO you can't avoid losses using experience, but you can lower your losses with self control, not raising bets or depositing again after you lose. And you don't need experience to do that.
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 11:58:01 AM

as I know experience is important in some gambling games such as poker, but how about the other games like dice game or roulette, do you gain any advantage from your experience, can you used your experience to win the game? or maybe because of your experience you know whether to bet low or high in dice game

So Does Experience matter to you?
it is still matter because you know sometimes you have no idea to handle certain situation.
when you gambling and have an experience at least to gamble before.
very helpful to have an experience even it is really not necessarry.
Yes it is, experience does really matter. Everything we does is needed of experience inorder to make it perfect.
In gambling, experience is not enough to win hence, you need also a more luck. Experience could help when it comes on controlling your temper and conrtolling the mood of the game while luck could help you to achieve your 100% victory.
Those two spices is needed inorder to gain profit.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:49:58 PM

Winning or losing a gambling game is not based on the gambler having experience within the gambling field. If the gambler wanted to gamble long term then I would recommend the gambler to have experience before doing so because he might ruin his gambling portfolio due to having a novice money managing level.
Professional gamblers might go all in on a single bet though they already have a plan somewhere that will allow them to make that money back without much hassle if they lose.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 10:10:54 PM

I got your opinion, But sites that host tipster competition they worked by doing statistique, I mean not humaine prediction. Of course statistique is not enough to win a game. but people experience are very helpful to make you choose the right choices in the best time when we talk about sportsbetting.

cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 10:11:56 PM

Winning or losing a gambling game is not based on the gambler having experience within the gambling field. If the gambler wanted to gamble long term then I would recommend the gambler to have experience before doing so because he might ruin his gambling portfolio due to having a novice money managing level.
Professional gamblers might go all in on a single bet though they already have a plan somewhere that will allow them to make that money back without much hassle if they lose.

I'm not sure if an experienced gambler would wager their whole bankroll on a single event.  Bankroll management is a key function of maintaining a working bankroll.  It's very difficult to build a bankroll back up to a working level from scratch and experienced gamblers would try to avoid that challenge.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:11:29 AM

I'm not sure if an experienced gambler would wager their whole bankroll on a single event.  Bankroll management is a key function of maintaining a working bankroll.  It's very difficult to build a bankroll back up to a working level from scratch and experienced gamblers would try to avoid that challenge.

That's right. That's where experience comes in mostly for gamblers. Bankroll management is a lot more important for a gambler to play continously thus giving him more chances of winning. It doesn't have to be a good gambling strategy within the game as even experienced gamblers would know that most of the gambling games are based on pure luck. It's how the manage their capital that needs focus so they won't commit mistakes such as the one said above about having all their bankroll put under a single bet

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:15:47 PM

I really don't see how having experience in games like roulette may help you winning. Games like roulette are unpredictable and the outcome is based on a private server seed.
Maybe if you have experience you may already know this and you know the risks of betting.
to me i think there are some formats of gambling where we need our experience and skill. although we are depending on  our luck for gambling, but still in some games iike sports betting, horse racing and motor racing we can use our skill and previous experience, while in some other gambling games we are totally depending on our luck and there is no need for any experience and skill.
It is a classic reasons lol , but honestly i don't think experience really necessary.
Just look at those newbie / a new comer to gamble , they spin and won it , they roll and won it, they pick an event and won it.
So what should you call it is because experience? Pure luck? Of course gambling always to take a risk and rely only on luck.

Well that is why there are gamblers especially newbies and new comers that has beginner's luck. So we can say it is also their luck. And you can't just say that experience is not really necessary. Most of the experienced gamblers don't lose that much, they may win big, but mostly not that much. They are the type of gamblers that don't really think that they can have profit from gambling, they gamble knowing that they may lose or may win.
Then it is not really necessary right? If everyone think that ecperience so important and even a key to gamble.
Then what will happened for those people who has no experience?
Is there any difference and some big impact? No i don't think so , there maybe a very little impact but not that big.
Experience is actually useless if you are talking about dice or anything that cannot be influenced by experience. But you can use experience when you decide when to withdraw, deposit, stop and start playing! That is the only thing that you can use experience in.
If you takes a positive things then you will consider an experience a little bit helpful on anything.
Include a game such as dice or any other luck based games.
You can take an example when you have an experience to play dice , you will know that the game has a lot of pressure , you will forced to play in hurry and to handle it you must be in calm / cool condition , otherwise you will get heated and lost it quickly.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:54:28 AM

I really don't see how having experience in games like roulette may help you winning. Games like roulette are unpredictable and the outcome is based on a private server seed.
Maybe if you have experience you may already know this and you know the risks of betting.
to me i think there are some formats of gambling where we need our experience and skill. although we are depending on  our luck for gambling, but still in some games iike sports betting, horse racing and motor racing we can use our skill and previous experience, while in some other gambling games we are totally depending on our luck and there is no need for any experience and skill.
It is a classic reasons lol , but honestly i don't think experience really necessary.
Just look at those newbie / a new comer to gamble , they spin and won it , they roll and won it, they pick an event and won it.
So what should you call it is because experience? Pure luck? Of course gambling always to take a risk and rely only on luck.

Well that is why there are gamblers especially newbies and new comers that has beginner's luck. So we can say it is also their luck. And you can't just say that experience is not really necessary. Most of the experienced gamblers don't lose that much, they may win big, but mostly not that much. They are the type of gamblers that don't really think that they can have profit from gambling, they gamble knowing that they may lose or may win.
Then it is not really necessary right? If everyone think that ecperience so important and even a key to gamble.
Then what will happened for those people who has no experience?
Is there any difference and some big impact? No i don't think so , there maybe a very little impact but not that big.
Experience is actually useless if you are talking about dice or anything that cannot be influenced by experience. But you can use experience when you decide when to withdraw, deposit, stop and start playing! That is the only thing that you can use experience in.
If you takes a positive things then you will consider an experience a little bit helpful on anything.
Include a game such as dice or any other luck based games.
You can take an example when you have an experience to play dice , you will know that the game has a lot of pressure , you will forced to play in hurry and to handle it you must be in calm / cool condition , otherwise you will get heated and lost it quickly.

I agree to staying calm and cool when gambling - that way, you are in control of your game and not do any unwanted decisions of like doing all in because these are the things that really makes other gamblers loses.
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 03:20:01 AM

as I know experience is important in some gambling games such as poker, but how about the other games like dice game or roulette, do you gain any advantage from your experience, can you used your experience to win the game? or maybe because of your experience you know whether to bet low or high in dice game

Honesly, it does not matter on how many times a gambler lose or win. As long as he understood how does the game works, that's enough for him to get the probability of winniing regardelss if he have expererienced that game or not.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:37:13 AM

no experience doesnt matter on gambling but the experience is a bonus all you need to do before playing a gamblign make sure you have enough knowledge about it no ones played gambling without any knowledge on how it works right  ? thats why being experienced in gambling doesnt change anything if youre bad luck youre gonna be bad luck thats simple.
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:47:46 AM

Honesly, it does not matter on how many times a gambler lose or win. As long as he understood how does the game works, that's enough for him to get the probability of winniing regardelss if he have expererienced that game or not.
There's a big difference, if you know the word veterans which is usually used in sports or any related entertainment, it could also be applied in gambling. Experience will comprise your skills, and with deeper knowledge and good experience for me it is the recipe to be a successful gambler.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:56:47 AM

no experience doesnt matter on gambling but the experience is a bonus all you need to do before playing a gamblign make sure you have enough knowledge about it no ones played gambling without any knowledge on how it works right  ? thats why being experienced in gambling doesnt change anything if youre bad luck youre gonna be bad luck thats simple.

That may be right, but for me, as a gambler, Experience is a really important thing when gambling. As a experienced gambler, you can have control, you can make good decisions not just because you like it, but because it is the good one. If you are an experienced gambler, you know when to stop and continue, so when you know that you are in a bad luck, then it is better to stop, and as a experienced gambler, you can stop without any second thoughts.
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:22:38 AM

If you are talking about professional gamblers they wont go all in on a single bet and these sort of things are done by newbies who are greedy enough to multiply the bank roll without having any plan what so ever.It is really hard to make a come back after going all in and losing everything,managing the bank roll is the biggest test for a gambler and most of them are smart enough to manage it.
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2898
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:30:26 AM

maybe its work for you, but for many people in one games, experience does matter and it could help to get win and sometimes with many of experience, we can know or predict how will the games it goes. with many of experience and with support from our luck, we can reach more win in the games, and if we place big bets, we can win big money too.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 04:39:48 AM

That's right. That's where experience comes in mostly for gamblers. Bankroll management is a lot more important for a gambler to play continously thus giving him more chances of winning. It doesn't have to be a good gambling strategy within the game as even experienced gamblers would know that most of the gambling games are based on pure luck. It's how the manage their capital that needs focus so they won't commit mistakes such as the one said above about having all their bankroll put under a single bet

Bankroll management is probably the most important part of the game and too many people ignore it.  An experienced professional wouldn't be very professional without a sound BRM strategy, that is true.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 120 »
  Print  

Jump to: