Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:33:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Mistakes in trading that lead to loss of money  (Read 16908 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1344

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 05:54:27 PM

Your mistake/s in trading that leads to loss of money
I think it will be the best to share your story so that we can avoid your past mistakes.
Two of the biggest mistakes in trading have nothing to do with your skill but with who you are, the first is lack of patience people invest in something and if they do not get profits immediately they sell, and the second mistake is being overemotional when trading, some people get angry or sad when they make a bad trade but this state of mind only leads them to make even more mistakes.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:34:36 PM

I think the biggest mistake I did was not learning enough before trading,  it controlled my emotions I always panic whenever the value decreases,  greed also start to control me which is not good.  So study it first and look for mentor who can help you with trading. 
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:26:27 PM

I think it will be the best to share your story so that we can avoid your past mistakes.
Two of the biggest mistakes in trading have nothing to do with your skill but with who you are, the first is lack of patience people invest in something and if they do not get profits immediately they sell, and the second mistake is being overemotional when trading, some people get angry or sad when they make a bad trade but this state of mind only leads them to make even more mistakes.
definitely for the work you need to take when you have a very worthwhile mood and there is a zeal for positive results. Thus, we have repeatedly faced with the problem that the worst trade is in a bad mood. Of course, you need to have more strategies and an understanding of what you are doing.
Nebhunu

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:42:41 PM

Detaching yourself as much as possible from the emotion of owning the money is the most important. One could had observed the events that unfolded a few days earlier, when many of the crypto owners acted irrational and lost a great deal of money.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:02:08 PM

For myself, my biggest mistake is not managing my greed and I think there are quite a lot of investors who make mistakes like me. I invested in an altcoin and set it a huge target of 200% increase in 2 weeks because the coin was going to have very good news, after 2 weeks my profit was 150% I did not sell out, After strong market fluctuations, bitcoin prices have risen too high and my coin starts falling deeply and now I have lost 20% of the capital in that altcoin because of the price drop. I regret it, I want to share my experience here so that everyone can support each other.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:38:01 PM

Most of the times I was panid selling and panic buying (FOMO) I have lost money. Now that I avoid this mistake I have a more posotive balance. My biggest mistake however is not to have the courage to sell at ATH - hoping for more. I have lost a lot because of that.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 02:49:03 AM

I think one of my worst mistake in trading is when I got greedy. I got some profit and then I expect the coin to pump for more. Then when its dumped it leads me do a panic sell, and then I lost my profit,

syahdurindu

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:05:46 AM

It seems like the mistakes everyone makes in trading are almost the same when buying expensive items and selling them when the price is cheap, usually someone sells when the price is cheap for fear or panic when there is news that the coin trade will continue to decline and It is also my experience panicking to hear the news that all the coin will have a very cheap price finally only sell bitcoin when the price is cheap does not even return the capital I use, it turns out after that bitcoin has a good price again and make me regret for having sold in a hurry

GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 06:29:52 PM

My mistake sometimes is that I set order and forgot it. When my BUY oRDeR is filled, and check it next day the coins price is  very low or being dump already and its hard to recover. It is better to active and updated always when you trade.
In the world of trading, almost all of the traders have made some sort of mistakes. This is not at all something really surprising as it happens to every one of us who gets into trading. I do suffer money by making some mistakes in trading but every time I lose money, this actually help me in learning something which I previously was unaware of. This later on helps me in getting greater profit too.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:18:38 AM

Probably because of the panic that makes losses in trading.Therefore,if we want to anticipate the problem so that does not happen the most powerful way is to wait and be patient if the price of a coin is in bad condition.

dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:48:11 AM

So after all it was really like the same when you play gambling games (but not that much the same), when it comes to emotions only I think. I agree with the whole statement of yours, that the whole mistake sometimes because of our own behavior and doesn't anything to do with our skill.

clarkt

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 08:51:31 AM

Lack of foresight and planning is the must significant mistake that is common to 80-90% of cryptocurrency traders and investors.  If you can make intelligent guess into future of your holdings,  you should be able to see where each coin prices are going.

Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:22:56 AM

I guess one of the common mistakes that traders do is to not be more patient about the coins that they are holding. They tend to feel pressured or they simply panic that's why they do not get successful in the world of trading. I have done it before and I learned from that mistake, so now I am being more patient when it comes to trading.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 10:47:02 AM

One mistake that leads to loss of money is being impatient and being panicked. I was impatient to hold my crpto and then the price suddenly began decreasing and I panicked then sell my crypto thats why I had loss I buy higher and sell lower but at the long run the price of that crypto gradually increased. It was so regretful.
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:20:58 PM

I was once exposed to panic buy.the worst mistake in trading is panic buy or panic sale, when it panicked it will not be able to think clearly and without realizing it has lost a lot of money, the second mistake is impatience, in trading some coins.
AmazingDynamo

Activity: 248

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:28:11 PM

I guess one of the common mistakes that traders do is to not be more patient about the coins that they are holding. They tend to feel pressured or they simply panic that's why they do not get successful in the world of trading. I have done it before and I learned from that mistake, so now I am being more patient when it comes to trading.

On todays bitcoin price traders should be aware since bitcoin price is lowering day by day traders should be patience and be aware that they cannot earn for now since all coin is red , trader should look for alternative way to earn because trading will work i think in the future so it is better to hold for now and not do trading.
e19293001

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:33:39 PM

Buying high and selling low. Usually happens when you thought it will go more higher and when you watch it dump too soon that you get frightened and accepted your defeat so you'll just sell and find another coin to buy and the cycle goes on until you realized that you lose all your money. Happens when bad luck and mistakes goes together.
vijendra singh

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 01:41:56 PM

I have made losses due to mistakes but it was less than the experience I got. Only mistake I did was lesser research. I invested in many coins out of excitement without proper research. If we research properly before investing, we will definitely make profits.
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:16:45 PM

The biggest mistake in trading is ignorance to the fundamentals in this sphere. Lots of newcomers think that they are going to invest in altcoin which is on top today and will become rich tomorrow. But unfortunately, this alt can become a garbage tomorrow.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:17:39 PM

The biggest mistake is not doing proper risk management. Don't go all in! If the market goes against you, it wipes you out.

Only stake about a tenth of your stash - because you are not staking everything, you can wait for the trade to pan out without panicking.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: