Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:02:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mistakes in trading that lead to loss of money  (Read 16902 times)
SarahAfiah

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 10:08:01 PM

if you mistake trading in stake
you can hold your coin until price up again until price can take profit
or you can averaging or martiangle strategy use trading can take profit or reduce lo
it will take a long time if you wait for the price of coin up again, it would be better to sell is the coin that we have if it is profitable range of 5% of the results we invest in trading it is more than enough

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
goribert

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:05:14 PM

if you mistake trading in stake
you can hold your coin until price up again until price can take profit
or you can averaging or martiangle strategy use trading can take profit or reduce lo

I have little time involved in the trading business, and it is understandable that certain mistakes are committed when one is engaged in a learning process based on the trial and error method. But in fact, perhaps the biggest mistake a newbie can make is to enter the business and invest his hard earned money without any prior knowledge, which sooner or later leads to great losses.
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:20:24 PM

One of the mistake I made this year was when I sold the token I have been patient with knowing it will be very valuable at some point in time. Fortunately that time came but just about time for that token to take off I sold having confuse decimal point of the price in ether. Alas I sold at loss!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
talk123

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:03:33 AM

The worst ever is January, i just hope the price of BTC become more powerfull but right now you can see the price down over 100% and i lost all of my money that day. But i realize that i need more relax and enjoy the price because i can buy more and get more Grin
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:33:38 AM

The worst ever is January, i just hope the price of BTC become more powerfull but right now you can see the price down over 100% and i lost all of my money that day. But i realize that i need more relax and enjoy the price because i can buy more and get more Grin
That is the right attitude, you will not lose your money if you will hold and continue to aim higher.
We almost reach 20K dollars and if you were able to buy at that peak, probably you're a little upset now, but look at the price,
it started moving up, I guess we should be happy with this progress.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:01:45 AM

Every person has it's own mistakes even the computer may have. It seems that this is the best time for people who learn to their mistakes. I have my own mistakes, I got my wrong decisions and I know that it is wrong. I didn't mind it, try to look around in my wallet and it seems that may have the best opportunity to get right soon.

paxaway21

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:06:12 AM

Your mistake/s in trading that leads to loss of money
I think it will be the best to share your story so that we can avoid your past mistakes.

Because I'm losing my money in trading, I still have to think that I still have to earn some money, so I'm getting my investment here because I'm just going to get some money back.
rhayot

Activity: 351

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:51:22 AM

Being greedy, because you think that the more you hold the altcoins that you have, the more it will grow thenprice of it but it is not true. Because we cannot predict what will happen in the market, sometimes the altcpins that you have at that time has a good price and then you hold for a month, sometimes it will be goes down. And I’ve been than that. So, if you think that the atcoins that you have has a good price then trade or sell it, especially when you just git it from free.
rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:11:02 AM

Lack of foresight and planning is the must significant mistake that is common to 80-90% of cryptocurrency traders and investors.  If you can make intelligent guess into future of your holdings,  you should be able to see where each coin prices are going
InvestMen

Activity: 270

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:36:10 AM

NO DISCIPLINE is my most insidious mistake. I create my own trading system, find the right option, adjust myself to hard work, but ... when I enter the market and something goes not according to the scenario, I start to panic and do stupid things.
minthit

Activity: 325
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:04:15 AM

Buying other shitcoins with bitcoin because of FOMO is my biggest mistakes. Now, I'm stuck on these shitcoins. If it needs time for ROI, it's better to hodl bitcoin and ethereum of which have strongest user base.
awongs

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:21:39 PM

The mistake I made in trading is losing money. I was too panicked and not careful to make a decision by selling coins at a low price because I was worried about not getting a profit on my investment. Especially I do not see the market situation at that time, but I just need patience and time to wait until the price rise that can give me much profit.
alfs75

Activity: 392

platform for everyday business

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:52:48 PM

Your mistake/s in trading that leads to loss of money
I think it will be the best to share your story so that we can avoid your past mistakes.

My experience in trading that leads to loss some of my portfolio is when the first time i buy some of few altcoins in a high price,because thats time all the crypto coins is in the highest price in crypto market,because i have no choice that time and lack of knowledge about digital currency bussiness,so when the time the consecutive drops of all altcoins is coming because of price blow off i panick and FUD in all my investment,so in order to prevent lossing all my asset,i sell it in a low price,so that i recover even a half of my capital,but now i regret that times,why i dont hold it until now,because all prices now back to green.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:33:02 PM

There are times that you can incurred a risk of loss of money since trading is very unpredictable job. In just a simple mistake that you did, your whole investment are endanger and suffered to loss.
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:48:58 PM

One of the biggest mistakes a trader or investor should avoid in stock trading is that he/she is NOT sticking to basic rules of investing. They often ignore these simple yet basic rules either intentionally or unintentionally.

(1) Don’t Invest on Someone’s Tips

(2) Never Invest in Company You Don’t Understand

(3) Investing & Trading are not Similar

(4) Avoid Day-To-Day Panic When Your Goals Are Long-Term

(5) If You Need Cash in Short-Term, Never Invest in Stocks

(6) Have Realistic Expectations

(7) Never Try to Time the Market

(Cool Have Well Disciplined Plan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]
  Print  

Jump to: