Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:22:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin?  (Read 130575 times)
Punisherx100

Activity: 122
Merit: 23

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:29:29 PM

Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

Well I am planning to buy for a new phone. We can notice that this forum was upgraded; having a reCAPTCHA every login. My browser does not support it because my phone is an old model already. Now that is only what I want maybe when I have a greater profit soon, i will buy laptop for school purposes.

Flomo

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 04:40:56 PM

Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

Well I am planning to buy for a new phone. We can notice that this forum was upgraded; having a reCAPTCHA every login. My browser does not support it because my phone is an old model already. Now that is only what I want maybe when I have a greater profit soon, i will buy laptop for school purposes.

we have the same plan, for now I want to make my bitcoin for technological capital like mobile phone or laptop, to support work in cryptocurrency, because what I have now is not as sophisticated and as fast as many people use.
soplo

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:40:43 PM

currently do not have bitcoin so if I have bitcoin I will invest, if I get more I will start a business Wink
nostra3

Activity: 45

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:46:46 PM

I want to have my own business so i can open the job for  unemployed from the profit i get from bitcoin. Because, bitcoin  getting more valueable from year to year, so i'm sure can make my dream come true.
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:50:13 PM

I have so many plans that when I get more bitcoin I will invest and open a business, hopefully this will happen so that my old days will be filled with happiness Wink
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:02:06 PM

if I have a lot of bitcoins on my wallet I'll buy a home car and a business for my stable money income for even i loss on trading its okay
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:16:21 PM

Right now I don't have any bitcoin/s yet but once I earn my very 1st bitcoin i will invest it to earn more and when I have enough, I'll start my own business that will help me and my family. But for now, I'm just reading all forums,blogs,posts on how to earn it on different ways.
Same with me.I'm still in the process of earning bitcoins.And if ever i have some,i want to reserve it for our family business so we can also have another alternative for our source of income.Next to that is reserve educational plan for my child.I really want to prepare her a brighter future so she can live life to the fullest.
For me, I want can earn a huge money from Bitcoin before the bubble growth of it breakdown, because this opportunity never have again in long time and not easy for know it. So, everyday I work hard and reseach more ways make money than past time Smiley

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
sagarnyc

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:18:01 PM

HOLD HOLD and HOLD. Beast will keep going up and remember it's a game to increase the BTC count of your profile and not USD.
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:24:17 PM

I will never convert my Bitcoin into fiat again, because it makes no sense at all. Bitcoin is sound money, not subject to centralized control and inflationary devaluation. Fiat money is a debt-based scam, fully exposed to the lunacy of monetary policy by central banks and fully exposed to capital restrictions by governmental control freaks. So, Bitcoin is simply a vastly superior form money. Anyone converting Bitcoin to fiat is out of his/her mind.

I hold my Bitcoin to spend them on my future necessities. I really hope that there will be an increasing number of businesses that will accept Bitcoin directly - which means without intermediary fiat conversion. That would be the precondition for me to pay with Bitcoin.

ya.ya.yo!

Yes, I would rather saved my bitcoin for like 20 years more and manage my life on my other source of income. I see no reason to convert precious bitcoin to valueless fiat. Everytime I converted my bitcoin to fiat I regret it the next week because the value keeps getting higher everyday. Cool

jamespx

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:50:48 PM

No big plans yet but I'll just keep on buying and trading on Paxful or wherever it's hot.
Just HODL for now.
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:11:25 PM

I do not have anybitcoin yet either but hope to have some for the end of the month. I honestly didn't give any thought for long term storing or buying yet

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Celsiuss

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:19:22 PM

My huge plan is to see where it goes. I don't have large amounts if bitcoins in my wallet, and I'll probably regret that. I'm just interested to see where the bitcoin train goes next, and what events will happen. And see people freak out on every bump along the track lol

who cares
Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:39:14 PM

i think i could be a millionaire someday in bitcoin thats my plan so i will do harkwork here to join some campaign and faucet here to earn,i also do trading but only 20% of my earnings,think positive thats me i will take it even its risky things

kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:50:25 PM

my plan for bitcoin is to hold it for the future, until I really need money i will sell my bitcoin and if i dont need money i never sell my bitcoin, because I'm sure the bitcoin price will keep going up and never going down

billionaireSHS

Activity: 269

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:15:47 PM

First and foremost my plan is to have a house with the
 use of my bitcoin and also I want to buy a car for my family because someday I want to have a road trip bonding in our own car.

Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:21:53 PM

In future, my plan for my bitcoin is to still hold into it because I believe that its price rate will surely continue to raise enabling its users and potential investors to gain more. Yes I will be glad to still continue investing on it since I have already seen and experienced its potential on growing and I will surely be a part of bitcoin related business and at the same time build my own company using fiat so that I can both have two currencies which most of the people preferably use.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 10:33:15 PM

i just plan to hold and use some for trade

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:35:32 PM

In future, my plan for my bitcoin is to still hold into it because I believe that its price rate will surely continue to raise enabling its users and potential investors to gain more. Yes I will be glad to still continue investing on it since I have already seen and experienced its potential on growing and I will surely be a part of bitcoin related business and at the same time build my own company using fiat so that I can both have two currencies which most of the people preferably use.

I chose to run in two different fields (offline and online), I allocated most of the funds for bitcoin and expanded it for future virtual assets, while a few percent of my earnings returned to offline business capital, so far it is a very good symbiotic, and we just need to be more focused and responsible.
rizkyaza

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:41:36 PM

I chose to run in two different fields (offline and online), I allocated most of the funds for bitcoin and expanded it for future virtual assets, while a few percent of my earnings returned to offline business capital, so far it is a very good symbiotic, and we just need to be more focused and responsible.

it's a good idea to take advantage of the business at every opportunity, then your income will continue to flow, from online to offline there is also paemasukan really amazing, I used to plan so but it has not been able to run it, still hampered capital

▬▬▬▬▬  Goal Bonanza ◆ Football Betting Revolution  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █         [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [Slack] [ANN Thread]         █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN PRE-SALE ▶ Oct 1, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
osmo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:46:41 PM

I think I will still invest in bitcoin, and I still have not thought of any other investments other than bitcoin. because my bitcoin is still small, maybe if it has a lot of bitcoin I will look for another investment

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 231 »
  Print  

Jump to: