Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:15:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin?  (Read 130579 times)
Gintama214

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

DONATION SENPAI PLEASE <3 <3

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:59:32 AM

Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

All people have different ideas on their plans on their bitcoin, you actually have a good idea on investing it to other bitcoin related businesses and or then convert it to fiat for a new business but there is also risks on it that you need to think about, sometimes unexpected things happen and you don't want in a situation that all of your savings and hard work on earn bitcoin will be gone in an instant, so before you decide for your future you need to check first and then decide if its legit to do that or not?. For me what I'm planning on my bitcoin is if possible to invest it for the future but also when I needed something to buy or when I have enough money to upgrade my mining computer, I would buy parts but still earning.  Grin
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:26:33 AM

Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

I planned to invest and save my bitcoin for future use.  We save it for our retirement plan.  I believe that as time passed by, bitcoin value will continue rise so investing my bitcoin is a good choice.
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:45:52 AM

I have some Bitcoin and i am trying to invest more in Bitcoin because i guess Bitcoin will hit $10,000 this year. It is right time to stock some Bitcoin for future.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:52:16 AM

I am planning to gather as more bitcoin as I can before it gets to $10 000. This year i guess bitcoin can go up to $3000 and in a few years it will worth a lot more.

Nice thought.
Well hope that will happen.
Personally, I'm planning to invest more in bitcoin then after some years I'll put up my offline business, well just for back up you know. It's better than safe than end up in nothing.
For now, I'm focusing more in bitcoin and some altcoin and I'm planning to trade some part of my btc just to gain good profit.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:53:18 AM

I'm planning to have collected 4 BTC by the end of 2019 and planning to sell them around $20,000 clearly. I don't know if 20k $ price comes, but I'm pretty sure it will keep risng with huge potential. I also have a similar approach for nice altcoins too.
i hope price will up down but i think it will not reach to $20,000 soon it will take almost 4 to 5 year to reach that values but i am actually waiting for its price to down as much as it can to invest in it for better future because it has a good potential in future......
Natalia_Volkova

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 06:03:58 AM

I plan to keep all cryptocurrency that I have and buy a new one. And when Bitcoin again significantly grows in the price I will just sell it.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 06:19:01 AM

Well, we are on the same boat. Right now, rather than using only as payment method all the time, I ve have instead been hoarding some and have invested some in auto trading systems. This would make more sense for future purpose knowing bitcoin is just still in its starting point. Probably, the income I start earning from the investments later may just serve as retirement plan. Who knows? And hopefully more legit investment systems come to place later for diversification purpose.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 06:25:21 AM

I'm planning to have collected 4 BTC by the end of 2019 and planning to sell them around $20,000 clearly. I don't know if 20k $ price comes, but I'm pretty sure it will keep risng with huge potential. I also have a similar approach for nice altcoins too.
i hope price will up down but i think it will not reach to $20,000 soon it will take almost 4 to 5 year to reach that values but i am actually waiting for its price to down as much as it can to invest in it for better future because it has a good potential in future......
of course everyone wants a high price as mostly make bitcoin as a future investment also as future svaings all of them are work. but it would be better when you used bitcoin in daily basis too , as it would be more helpful to grow bitcoin in every aspects. now as investment you just need to wait until the right time and while you waiting why you didn't spend it instead?

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 06:28:50 AM

I want to gather as much as possible. Investing it, playing with it, mining it all the time, trading by buying other coins to get more profit. Keep trying to expand it until daily income can increase and i can cash it out whenever i want. I will continue to make bitcoin to push for my income at my company at home on every days. I keep trying to get bigger results from the previous days on every day it.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 07:07:12 AM

I think it's a great idea, because holding bitcoin in a wallet is an investment for the future.
Despite the current unstable bitcoin prices often experience drastic price fluctuations. But if you look at the potential price of bitcoin will continue to increase in the future.
Ragmer

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:21:06 AM

I am planning to store as many Bitcoin as I can for the future. I think that Bitcoin Price will increase in the future so that I want to store Bitcoin in the order to make a huge profit by Bitcoin investment. I think it's a good idea.
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:26:57 AM

My plans with my bitcoin for now is to store it first while waiting fot the high price increase.So that when I profit a big amount I will invest it to a business so that I have an stable income for my kids.I will buy a house and lot also.Its nice that my plans would be real.I know that trough bitcoin my dreams would come true.
liliiaolivia2017

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 11:09:41 AM

Without a doubt I'm holding my bitcoins for there is a big possibility ot might soar up in the near future. And maybe do trading too so it wouldn't just sit there and wait for when it'll increase its value, there are a lot of opportunities when trading but you have to do your homework and research a lot about coins first before investing your bitcoins too. And maybe just maybe I'll venture into business in the near future if bitcoins will be more recognized in our country.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:04:01 PM

Now I do not have the opportunity to put my bitcoins in a long box, so I transfer them into dolars, but in the future I'm going to save them for my dream.
I think no need to lament for what has already passed away. We need to get the chances that we already have. The price is trading below $2600 and I think that is the best time to invest money in bitcoin because after some months we will even regretting for  the present time if we miss the current opportunity. Because there are more opportunity that the price of bitcoin will make a new all time high record.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:11:45 PM

There's some gambling ico recently that pays dividend every quarter and i'm currently thinking whether i will invest or not. Besides that i'm holding my bitcoin and wait for further development and regulation.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 01:19:26 PM

I storing it in my wallet and I waiting to the time that the value of the bitcoin will double or triple and also I want to invest some of my btc to the trading world so I can get some profits.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:01:09 PM

I storing it in my wallet and I waiting to the time that the value of the bitcoin will double or triple and also I want to invest some of my btc to the trading world so I can get some profits.

Yes I agree with you that is what I am doing right now.  Earning some bitcoins and then just storing them into my wallet.  Just waiting for the right time so I could exchange it/withdraw it  and invest it on some mutual funds.  It is good that we have discover something that we could earn money at our free time.
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:29:36 PM

Probably now the best thing to do with my bitcoin is to save most of it and rotate some to gain more income but yup more or less saving is really my main objectives for future's needs like emergencies or for a bigger purpose.
That is actually a great thing to do. For me its better to make the best about bitcoin and investment is one of the way to have a daily rotation of earning through bitcoin. And probably the best way to earn is also to save because if you want to earn more you will need to manage your bitcoin in a more productive way. Its better to save whenever you earn on your investment so when you hit your target price you could also try trading and earn more in the future transactions.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:51:45 PM

Saving bitcoin as an investment today is not only an option, but a must for people who already know it. Of course we do not just keep it, we also have to set a target to use it for the purposes or needs of what later. Do not rule out the result of this bitcoin investment can we use to build new business that can produce more.
pinggoki

Activity: 1512
Merit: 417

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:04:17 PM

Probably now the best thing to do with my bitcoin is to save most of it and rotate some to gain more income but yup more or less saving is really my main objectives for future's needs like emergencies or for a bigger purpose.
That is actually a great thing to do. For me its better to make the best about bitcoin and investment is one of the way to have a daily rotation of earning through bitcoin. And probably the best way to earn is also to save because if you want to earn more you will need to manage your bitcoin in a more productive way. Its better to save whenever you earn on your investment so when you hit your target price you could also try trading and earn more in the future transactions.
Forsooth, saving the few of your capital while the half is being rotate to make profit is good idea. Because saving your bitcoins in your wallet could also gain profit if its price will pump into enormous and while waiting for that to happen you could invest or trade it so that you will get an extra income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 231 »
  Print  

Jump to: