Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:43:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin?  (Read 130579 times)
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:07:10 PM

I have so many plans with my bitcoin but my priorities are to save some for my daughter when she gets to college. I know it sounds to good to be true but I will try my hardest to earn enough for the both of us and maybe do a little business when I have enough savings too.
my plane is very simple here i want want to hold and continue holing for next few years. because i am sure that the profit that i can receive from holding bitcoin cannot get from anything.  therefore my first priority is to hold my bitcoin for a long time.
Same as you, I have many plans in the future but these plans need a lot of money, and bitcoins is totally suffisant for them. So my current plan now, Is to save bitcoin as i can, and hold a lot of it for few years, because i believe that in the future bitcoin price will increase highly and without stop. So until then, I can use my bitcoins for my plans, I trust a lot on this cryptocurrency and i invest only in it. So one day, I hope that i make a huge of money and use it for good things.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:32:28 PM

Investing it long term, use it as a store of my wealth and hopefully, investing in short term projects
I'm planning to hold my bitcoins as long as I can because bitcoin's exhange price is getting higher than before but if there will be times that I will need money as soon as possible, I am going to get a small amount of bitcoin which will not affect all of my bitcoins.

Yes same with what I am thinking and planning.  But to be honest I was like the one who easily give up and tempted to sell my bitcoins.  And yes like what you said, there would come a time that I would really need to get some of it when the need arise.  But as long as I can I will try to hold it until the price of bitcoins meets my expectation.
Daisuke

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:49:40 PM

Investing it long term, use it as a store of my wealth and hopefully, investing in short term projects
I'm planning to hold my bitcoins as long as I can because bitcoin's exhange price is getting higher than before but if there will be times that I will need money as soon as possible, I am going to get a small amount of bitcoin which will not affect all of my bitcoins.

Yes same with what I am thinking and planning.  But to be honest I was like the one who easily give up and tempted to sell my bitcoins.  And yes like what you said, there would come a time that I would really need to get some of it when the need arise.  But as long as I can I will try to hold it until the price of bitcoins meets my expectation.
I'm also planning the same. I'm thinking of holding my bitcoin a little longer and wait until its exchange value gets high and that's the time I will exchange it but not all of them because there is still a chance for its value to get high.
adsterAT

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 01:51:49 PM

I treat it as a retirement plan and since I work in digital, I will probably start using some of it to pay for my costs or buy services with it.
dady12

Activity: 166

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:25:39 PM

my plan is to gather bitcoin as much as I can and with the speculation that the price will rise to 1million dollar per a coin,and if I can gather as much as I can,I can be among the bitcoin millionaire at that time,I will keep investing on bitcoin and I won't be converting my  bitcoin to a fiat ,bitcoin was been value less than 10dollar 3years ago but today it is more than 2000 dollar and it will be more than 10000dollar in 4years time
EddyGameta

Activity: 884
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:57:48 PM

My plan is hold for longterm purpose, it will make some profit for me. I also invest in other altcoin for long term purpose
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:14:25 PM

Indeed investment in altcoin would certainly have a good advantage for the long term because it does not close the possibility of a hater coin will reach its peak price, so of course you will benefit.
imoet

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

homt.net

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:53:48 PM

For now, my plan is only keep collecting and earning bitcoins from my services. For the future, i want to open a business about bitcoin related in my area.
that's great plan dude...i really want to convert my bitcoin to a huge house for my family..and also open an amazing store to earn money...simple Smiley

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:00:02 PM

My plans with my bitcoin is simple. I keep my bitcoin some days. when bitcoin rat was high then I sell mu bicoin.

I'm planning to hold my bitcoin for long term and when the price goes to its peak that's the right time to convert it. Then I'll put my desire business so people won't think I'm into something illegal. Grin
so better to have real time investment.
Bitcoin is a real investment the only problem is that not  many people are recognizing it as such and think this is just a fad or something that has no future, but as soon people realize the potential of bitcoin then the price is going to go up and with it the investment that we made.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2017, 05:02:09 PM

Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

Bitcoin's price is falling, I buy some more BTC and reserve it in my wallet. I believe that in the future it will grow stronger than it is now because major countries in the world are slowly adopting Bitcoin.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
ashfakur

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:16:03 PM

Bitcoin earn  is  my goal. I want earn lot of bitcoin. Some  bitcoin invest  bitcoin releated campaign  and some bitcoin make fiat order. And also iam invest some bitcoin my retiar life.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 05:49:56 PM

That is what new users of bitcoin always plan to do. I see this everytime. Yes, it is good to invest in it for long term but for me, it would be much better to make your bitcoin go around. Like Buy when the price is low invest all you can then sell when the price is high and use that profit again to buy, Trade with altcoins with good potentials then convert it back again to bitcoin. It is better this way and I think we will earn much faster through this.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:14:36 PM

I have a future plan with Bitcoin, I want to save my bitcoin for the future purpose if I want to save some Bitcoin then it will create a large amount of money. hopefully, that saving will be helpful to get earn more money. but I also have another plan which is related to trade and mining.
if all things will go according to my plan then I will get much more profit than today...
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:22:22 PM

Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
My plan is to participate in many campaigns to earn more bitcoin and I will keep it up at the highest bitcoin price I will sell off all the bitcoin I have and I will get about the profit giant.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 06:31:10 PM

I do not have a mature plan with bitcoin because at first I'll just be bitcoin as an additional income because bitcoin has a good price this year. But after going deeper, I'll make a mature plan with bitcoin, because bitcoin is still in development stage so I'm sure bitcoin has a nice future.
MCMXCVI

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:48:11 PM

I want to share my opinion about your topic : We all know that things change,Blindly following a plan is not a good for our bitcoin business. we must keep our  eyes on bitcoin price,hold as long as possibile, no one  can tell that price will  go down or go up,but logically it's fact that this digital currency became the most popular in e-commerce. i want to  invest a certain amount every month (DCA– Dollar Cost Averaging  method) for example :
1)1st month : 100 $ - btc
2) month : 200 $ - btc
3) 500 $
4) 100 $
HanSchultz

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:41:04 PM

I am not planning anything for now, i am waiting for all the drama to end to make up a plan on what my strategy is and then will plan on executing it after getting a clear picture,until then i will stick on with the amount of coins i have right now and not investing much into it until i get a clear picture.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:51:43 PM

I have a future plan with Bitcoin, I want to save my bitcoin for the future purpose if I want to save some Bitcoin then it will create a large amount of money. hopefully, that saving will be helpful to get earn more money. but I also have another plan which is related to trade and mining.
if all things will go according to my plan then I will get much more profit than today...
Continue to save bitcoin until the future seems like a good idea, as it sees a bitcoin price track record that has an ever-increasing price statistics every year. Surely if you hold it until the future of course the price will double and you will earn big profit right?
Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:01:23 AM

I am not planning anything for now, i am waiting for all the drama to end to make up a plan on what my strategy is and then will plan on executing it after getting a clear picture,until then i will stick on with the amount of coins i have right now and not investing much into it until i get a clear picture.

Yes maybe we can think what's our next move after the activation of segwit2x. If it's successful or not.   It's hard to tell what will be the plans for the future right now but for now let's hope for the best.
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 12:12:16 AM

Yes maybe we can think what's our next move after the activation of segwit2x. If it's successful or not.   It's hard to tell what will be the plans for the future right now but for now let's hope for the best.

Exactly we must hope for the best as segwit activation gathers alarming feedback by everybody, but we must remain strong enough to make a stand for this unpredictable situations. Have positive outlook and never lose hope and everything will be allright. For now best ways is hold your bitcoin and think long term investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 231 »
  Print  

Jump to: