Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:55:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin?  (Read 130575 times)
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:13:32 PM

Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?

There's no much places to invest, also we can see a lot of scams related to bitcoin.

My plan is use it as a currency, not an investment, just spend some coins here and there and that's it.
For me my plan is to invest here in btc to continues grown up my btc coin and save it for the brighter future for my family. I hope this plan will lead to a success.

helars2008

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:20:45 PM

For me i am planning for a long term investments with bitcoin and oter cryptocoins.
I do not intend to convert any of my coins to fiat yet,  but instead whenever i have extra cash left i am investing them also to crytocurrencies.
I will be waiting for the near future wherein i can really say that i have gain more than enough from my engagement with cryptocurrencies.
Good luck to me and every HOLDER's out there.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:12:27 PM

For now, my plan is only keep collecting and earning bitcoins from my services. For the future, i want to open a business about bitcoin related in my area.

Well that unusual, when time comes that I have handling some bitcoin and it is enough for to build a small business I will try my luck to pursue it , but still continuing working here cause it gives me a lot of profit and I will not let go the opportunity make myself be successful in the near future. For now as a student I want to start ensuring my college life I want to gain some to sustain my future expenses and continue my choses endeavor, bitcoin provides and I think it will help me too as well as my parents.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Mikasa77

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:16:42 PM

Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
If i ever have a large amount of bitcoin, i will invest it to bitcoin because i can have more profit in it. I will not convert some of it into fiat and invest to some stock market. I trust in the capabilities of bitcoin so that i will invest all of my money and bitcoin to it. But, it always depends on the people who invest their earnings. They should still work on it and doesnt just wait until their money grow.

♦ UNIQUE GAMES ♦     Tower.bet     ♦   DAILY RACES   ♦
██   ██   ██   ██████████████████████████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██
$41,000+ Level Bonuses   ★   300 DOGE Signup Bonus
Dainye_dyep

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:18:55 PM

My plan for my bitcoin earning is to of course make it much larger than the initial holdings I have so I would rather take the chance to build my own company business that will cater bitcoin exchanges and operate it so that I can make my capability and capacity to earn bitcoin into a bigger one which is really beneficial on my part. I would probably invest into bitcoin related stuffs to make my money bigger. Not just that. I can also take the chance to invest using bitcoin and turn it into fiat so that I can do have profit from both currencies which can offer me different price which I preferably want to make me more flexible in doing business.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:22:49 PM

Since I'm not earning much, gonna save for a while till I have enough money for trading, then I'm gonna hold some and convert some to fiat money, might venture other businesses outside Bitcoin or like you I might try investing in local stock market.

Saving will be the best thing to do with our bitcoins though I don't have much plans with bitcoin as of now because I know that there will be the time that I'm going see the fruit of my patience for holding my bitcoin. I prefer to hold bitcoins for a longer term and that's my plan and if there are some needs to spend and cash out my coins then I don't care about the current price because what will be important to me is that I was able to convert it to fiat.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
tsmiles

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

Passion brought Us here....

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:30:24 PM

well, my plans are to save a worthy stacks for my unborn child, and to trade some with other crypto in order to gain more.
Having more BTC is the real deal.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
loopes

Activity: 952
Merit: 323

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:30:35 PM

There's no much places to invest, also we can see a lot of scams related to bitcoin.

My plan is use it as a currency, not an investment, just spend some coins here and there and that's it.
For me my plan is to invest here in btc to continues grown up my btc coin and save it for the brighter future for my family. I hope this plan will lead to a success.

in my point of view, investing your bitcoin into bitcoin related business is very good choice because businesses and projects of bitcoin related is growing up and popular i am sure that it would be long last to be exists and keep earn big profits.

you are wrong if you said there is no many places to invest bitcoin. even most bitcoin users were confusing how to divide their money to invest into many bitcoin related business.

|||
IDO PARTNER
▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
████▀▀░▀███
███▌████▐███
███▌████████▌
███▌█████████
███▌█████████
███▌████▐███▌
▄▄▄▄▄█▀░███▀
▀▀██▀▄██▀▀
DAOStarter
IEO PARTNER
▄███▄
▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
██░░░░░░▀▀
██░░▀██▄▄░░
▀██▄▄▀▀██▄
░░▀▀██▄░░██
▄▄░░░░░░██
▀██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀███▀
Coinstore
LISTING
██▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀█
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▐▐▌
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▌█
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄
███▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀█▐▌
██▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄░░▐██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█▄▀
░▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀

▄███▄░▄███▄
▄██████████▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▀███████████████▀
BitMart
MEXC
DEX PARTNERS

░▀▄░█▀▀▄▄▄
░▀▄▀████▀███▄
██▀██████▄▄▄▄▀
███░░▀████▀▀██▄
▄█████████░█▄░▀
█▀█▄███▀▀█████
▀▀▀░▀█▀▀▄████
██████▀░▀▄

█████▄▄▄▄▀
██▄▀█████▀░░▄▄
░▀█▄████▀███▄▀▀
▀█▄▀▀█▀█▀▄░▀████▀
█▄██▄░▀▄▀▄▀██▀▀
██▀▀
UNISWAP
LobsterSwap
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:37:06 PM

Since I'm not earning much, gonna save for a while till I have enough money for trading, then I'm gonna hold some and convert some to fiat money, might venture other businesses outside Bitcoin or like you I might try investing in local stock market.
Saving will be the best thing to do with our bitcoins though I don't have much plans with bitcoin as of now because I know that there will be the time that I'm going see the fruit of my patience for holding my bitcoin. I prefer to hold bitcoins for a longer term and that's my plan and if there are some needs to spend and cash out my coins then I don't care about the current price because what will be important to me is that I was able to convert it to fiat.
The long run of the old time is better,you can pick the fruit from the results of your patience is better.I agree with it in this time of all this expensive you can do it,I've heard the news of the man who bought BTC in the past and sell when BTC above 4K is something that is admirable.I think that's you  Smiley

TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:48:36 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2017, 11:08:51 AM by TheGodFather

my plan is to invest into pofitable ICOs and  receive tokens  x2 x3 and more)))), than change them in to bitcoin or fiat and as a result to build my own house with the waterpool
It seems to me that almost every user of crypto currency has a dream to buy or build a house with the help of Bitcoin. I'm just like everyone else. I wish everyone good luck in our business.
I think it was natural to all the aspirant like me to aim such thing like having a own house, to have my osn operated business with the use of bitcoin. And if I have a lot more bitcoin in my account after I buy a house i would invest it willingly to secure my future like buying more bitcoin as many as I can . Well I didn't lose hope that bitcoin could be the key to my dreams and hopes. I'll pray for it.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:02:20 AM

The long run of the old time is better,you can pick the fruit from the results of your patience is better.I agree with it in this time of all this expensive you can do it,I've heard the news of the man who bought BTC in the past and sell when BTC above 4K is something that is admirable.I think that's you  Smiley
I would also prefer to invest my bitcoin in a way that  I would be benefited also in a long term.  It would be wiser if we considered what will be happen tomorrow. Maybe I would spend some of my bitcoin when im in totally needed it and I haven't any choice. Well, that is my plan when I have bitcoin. I do respect what others opinion.
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:15:33 AM

I plan to hold as long as possible because I believe that the value of bitcoin will become very much higher in the future. Although I must admit that I've been tempted countless times to just convert it into fiat and spend it on material things, I will try as much as I can to remain strong. I've already spent some because of some needs but as much as I can, I will just store it in my wallet.
King Sastro

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:22:42 AM

I plan to make bitcoin as a major investment, I was initially very interested in stocks, but the profit level of stock is very low even I often lose, the best experience of stock investment is I get 7% profit for 2 months but with bitcoin I can get profit more than 15% for a month.

PRIMEXCOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
MethozPro

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 12:51:14 AM

My plan, i want to invest and collect lots of bitcoin and to buy cameras and laptops,
i want to develop my design talent and would love to make business in design field.
hopefully this hope can be realized

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
ljtronics

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:55:21 AM

I plan to make bitcoin as a major investment, I was initially very interested in stocks, but the profit level of stock is very low even I often lose, the best experience of stock investment is I get 7% profit for 2 months but with bitcoin I can get profit more than 15% for a month.
It 'd be wise if you diversify your assets, put abit of money here and there, don't put all into bitcoin unless you hedge your bets. Remember we have not seen the crash in crypto for 2-3 years now, and what happen if it does ?
Dadan

Activity: 788
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:57:32 AM

I will build a business for my bitcoin, for my parents and my brothers. I also participate in trading to grow my coins.
123kape123

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:19:26 AM

me too im planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market i also want join in trading to increase my coin and because i want to invest more on bitcoin is i want to buy a gaming and thats all.
ghost424

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:30:43 AM

Bitcoin is simply another way of earning extra income. For me, as a student. It is a source of allowance. I'm planning to use it for the payment of miscellaneous payments for our tuition fee.

I can also use it as a investment for my future use. Bitcoin is easy as long as you have time. I can also use it for emergency uses because cryptocurrency is becoming a tread and it fast developing.

I could also use this to treat my friends in a goof way.
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:40:27 AM

Well, if you just plan to use it for buying, I'm pretty sure that in no time there will be no Bitcoin left in your hands. Unless you will buy more Bitcoin in some sites that offers Bitcoin exchange.
My plan is that i save my bitcoins and i will spend it when i have something to buy. For example a car or motor that can accelerate fast. In short i want race car. But for me its hard to get that big amount of money buy that car but btc is here.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:12:00 AM

NO mate, that's not me. I did sold some before above $4,000 and will always do sell no matter what the price is. Just like my plan to hold for a longer time, you should admire yourself either if you have a better plan because we know what will be the better thing for us. And this is how the market works, if you are patience enough you'll get a good profit in the long run depends on your plan.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 231 »
  Print  

Jump to: