Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:34:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 231 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your plans with your Bitcoin?  (Read 130579 times)
rayneh

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:42:08 PM

i will hold my bitcoin for a years or if the bitcoin increase i will sell and bitcoin decrease i will buy again. in bitcoin we can do more things, because is good investment. for me bitcoin is good investment for my family
Changing bitcoin into fiat money and using it is not the only way to use bitcoin or get benefit. You can save some amount of bitcoin and keep earning through it. Bitcoin is really a good option for all of its users. it can be also used as a second income for the people who have job.
There are several ways through which you can use bitcoin. The first one is quite simpler and it is the thing which many people do. Which is, changing the bitcoin into fiat money and using it. Second option is that keeping the bitcoin or investing it. This gives you the profit after sometime depending upon the price of bitcoin.

██████████              █████           
████████████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
███        █████          ███████         
████        ██████      █████████       
██████            ██████████      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ██      █████████       
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
█████            ██████            ████        ███  ███████████     
███                                      █████████████████  ███████████     
███    ███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
███    █████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
█████              ██████████  ████████████  █████████   
██████            ███      ███████████      ██████████ 
██████            ██          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████
██████████          █████████          ██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
shindymlk

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:49:28 PM

before i join with bitcoin, i think some plans if get more profits from bitcoin.
i just wanna save part of my btc to invest in future, and i want to buy something i need to my life, like buy a house, and i want to open a fashion store from my bitcoin. if i really success in bitcoin, i can help some people with my bitcoin, like my family. i just do the best for everyone beside me.. maybe in future, i'm not spend all of my bitcoin, cause i know so hard to get more profits from bitcoin..
fedorkr6

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:38:34 PM

My programs are easy what ever i am earning i save them , and every single week some bitcoins i convert them to fiat forex to satisfy my family costs and harmony i keep in desktop wallet, i use to engage in sports betting some time stability i keep in wallet and when at any time i am in want to total fill my costs i just transform them and fix it , i dont see what ever the price is my issue ought to be solved that is the major purpose i am saving bitcoins.
Baconn

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:51:08 PM

Well, for now, its some kind of online trading until i have some decent amount of bitcoins.After that its saving time, the value is just higher and higher.
Too bad i didn't start this earlier :| I have a lot on my mind what can i do with it, who knows which way it will go.For now I'm thinking of it as some kind of insurance.
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:55:24 PM

Well, for now, its some kind of online trading until i have some decent amount of bitcoins.After that its saving time, the value is just higher and higher.
Too bad i didn't start this earlier :| I have a lot on my mind what can i do with it, who knows which way it will go.For now I'm thinking of it as some kind of insurance.
Those who start earlier are very luck but that would not mean we are not, we are still lucky because bitcoin now is steadily strong and we can still see a great price increase in the future to come. Let's consider this as an investment and like them we have to hold our bitcoins for a long period of time and sell only when we get the price we wanted, also aim for bigger profit so we can really maximize the profit in the success of bitcoin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:14:08 PM

I will continue to invest in bitcoin. I believe this will grow even more so i wont stop believing. I may sell some so i can invest in tangible assets like a house or maybe go around the world. Its never too late to dream. And bitcoin makes our dreams come true.
Donnie_28

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:22:27 PM

My plans with bitcoins to fulfill my dreams like to have my own house.business and educational plan with my future kids. Other are will put it in a bank.

lazaruseffect11

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:25:31 PM

Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
I have the same plan as yours. As soon as i get a lot if bitcoin, i will invest some of it to bitcoin related companies and i will convert some of it then invest to stock market. Im not like others that if they have lot of bitcoin, they just spend it right away to buy what they want. I will continue to earn and invest my bitcoin so that i can have money and reach my dreams in the future.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:31:42 PM

I will continue to invest in bitcoin. I believe this will grow even more so i wont stop believing. I may sell some so i can invest in tangible assets like a house or maybe go around the world. Its never too late to dream. And bitcoin makes our dreams come true.
Thats what i have been planning too, i will never stops earning bitcoin as long as that i could and as long as i have the time to earn it. Bitcoin serves us a hope for me and also it helps me to reach out my goals thats why i have a big plan on it no matter what will be happen sooner with this one.
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:59:00 PM

Basically i just want to hold it right after i think i reaches the highest peak, but then again no one can really predict it. But i think getting some to invest in the real world is a wonderful and smart thing. Just to enjoy what you really work hard for. And i think that's really satisfying.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
youok

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:38:46 AM

I do not use bitcoin to invest.
because at this time the tendency of bitcoin prices fluctuate so I have to consider again to invest there.
I plan to use btc to shop for daily needs only.  Grin

criza

Activity: 574
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:46:06 AM

Hi guys Smiley May I know what are your plans on your Bitcoin in the future? Do you plan to keep on investing on Bitcoin related businesses or do plan to convert it into fiat and ventures on new business?

I'm planning to invest more on Bitcoin related companies and convert some of my Bitcoin into fiat and invest it on our local stock market. How about you?
We all know that having plenty of bitcoin is one of the greatest oppurtunity an individual may have in his life. If I would have plenty of bitcoin I will make sure that I will use it wisely so that I may get to earn more. I will keep on investing and I will not spend all of it right away instead I will save it for future purposes. I will do this because I know that someday, I will benefit the most of my investment knowing that the value is increasing continuously.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:51:33 AM

desire results from bitcoin I want to set up a business namely the cattle breeding business in the village and new oil palm plantations are planned.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:20:25 AM

desire results from bitcoin I want to set up a business namely the cattle breeding business in the village and new oil palm plantations are planned.

Wow that is a very good choice. It is important to save bitcoin and start our own business since we know that bitcoin is not forever, time eill vome which we can never use it, maybe because it doesn't have any value at all, so having your own business as a source of money replacing bitcoin is a very good idea, because it is risky if we are all going to depend on bitcoin forever.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:22:58 AM

I'm planning to save all the bitcoins I earn. I just usually withdraw money that I need for my daily house expenses. I also have a job and I earn through my job and through joining signature campaigns. It's good to earn extra money through this forum.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:24:15 AM

Well, since I still don't have my fair share of coins, my plan would be just trading and then converting them to fiat. I'm quiet stern and very meticulous when it comes to watching the prices of btc go up and down. Right now, I have full control of my time. I can focus all of my time and efforts now with just btc analysis and trading.

oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:24:24 AM

Villages serve to be the backbone of the country, while city gives an outlook to the country whether it's grown or growing. So such a plan of growing your economy is a good decision, that too with an eco friendly business will always an step ahead of the common business. I too have similar plans, but I believe it may take years to get implemented as I believe that I need a long study.
Rinder

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:32:48 AM

Im a  holders wich does love to invest, the last years i had invested a lot into others projects, being altcoins as well i tryed my own projects without sucess, i ended loose some coins and good oportunities, nowadays i do trading, but my goal isnt became rich, since i know its very hard and lucky would be required, i do wanna exchange some of the coin i have into bitcoin before the 2020 halving, with those money i wanna to buy a house for my family or a new car.
willmunte

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:04:53 AM

My plan with that is to actively participate as a bounty hunter and earn as much as possible, hoarding it in the future.
MRY

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 03:07:30 AM

Thats what i have been planning too, i will never stops earning bitcoin as long as that i could and as long as i have the time to earn it. Bitcoin serves us a hope for me and also it helps me to reach out my goals thats why i have a big plan on it no matter what will be happen sooner with this one.

I agree with you I also plan to keep investing in bitcoin because bitcoin is a promising business and if we already have a lot of savings we can realize all our dreams so keep the spirit

Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 231 »
  Print  

Jump to: