Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:04:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tell me a secret: any way to earn 0.1 BTC per week?  (Read 119619 times)
dejavvu

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:09:45 AM

Besides gambling and trading It is pretty hard without a regular job. If you have some money to burn you can invest and hope for the best. Other than that your best option is to find a local job. Even if you have the skills(programming, web design), it is really hard to earn money online since there are so many people to compete with.

captcha solving/watching ads/faucets are a waste of time though.
jesuismarc

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:19:22 AM

join some signature campaign , but 0.1 per week is hard i think
0.1 per week from signature campaigns is near impossible unless you post like an absolute madman
NLGer

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:19:59 AM

Besides gambling and trading It is pretty hard without a regular job. If you have some money to burn you can invest and hope for the best. Other than that your best option is to find a local job. Even if you have the skills(programming, web design), it is really hard to earn money online since there are so many people to compete with.

Trade i little with a coin you believe in..

███████████████████████████████
          AmsterdamCoin     |                          Join us now 
█████████        x x x     .    ████████          AmsterdamCoin     |             █████████     x x x     ████████
███████████████████████████████          AmsterdamCoin     |       Masternodes- Encrypted messages - TOR   
NLGer

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:22:18 AM

0.1 per week from signature campaigns is near impossible unless you post like an absolute madman

Amsterdamcoin gives a fair amount of coins with their signature campaign.

Legendary 1200 AMS
Hero 850 AMS
Senior 600 AMS
Full Member 350 AMS
Member 225 AMS

███████████████████████████████
          AmsterdamCoin     |                          Join us now 
█████████        x x x     .    ████████          AmsterdamCoin     |             █████████     x x x     ████████
███████████████████████████████          AmsterdamCoin     |       Masternodes- Encrypted messages - TOR   
dejavvu

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:22:34 AM

Trade i little with a coin you believe in..

Oh i believe in trading Smiley
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 01:24:59 AM

There's no secrets to earn 1BTC per week, you only need is to become efficient, patient and hardworking. Also be wise especially to the decision you been made. Because if you want to earn income you can make a strategy to make it happen.
OP is asking how to earn 0.1 btc/week, earned 1 btc in a week is kinda crazy though but it's not impossible if you have very huge bankroll for trading or other bussiness (not gambling).

Unless there are campaigns which willing to pay you 0.1 btc in a week (As we can see now there is no any campaigns which offer 0.1 btc in a week for their parcitipants). Even though you have posted like madman, you won't earn 0.1 btc because all campaigns have their rules about max posts in a week or month and they are also have limit posts.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 07:22:28 AM

You can't earn 0.01 BTC per week if you cannot invest it in to different business, maybe you can do it using gambling but you need a lot of luck before you can do it.
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 647

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 07:28:15 AM

You can't earn 0.01 BTC per week if you cannot invest it in to different business, maybe you can do it using gambling but you need a lot of luck before you can do it.
Be specific, what kind of business we have to invest, when I am planning to invest I made sure I am very realistic and I do not consider luck as a main factor for my success. You know what, God will give us luck if He sees we are striving hard to reach our dreams to earn, so let us not be lazy and focus on what we do where our passion will be applied.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
btc_angela

Activity: 2646
Merit: 549

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 11:05:15 AM

There are no signature campaign that paid 0.1 btc per week. I think the highest signature campaign you can get is .04 btc assuming you are Legendary already with a high trust. Only logical option for the OP really is to do trading but he also need a base money to start with to earn 0.1 btc weekly.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 11, 2017, 11:34:04 AM

There's no secrets to earn 1BTC per week, you only need is to become efficient, patient and hardworking. Also be wise especially to the decision you been made. Because if you want to earn income you can make a strategy to make it happen.

That is the key towards achieving the goal which is earning 0.1 btc a week. I have started from faucets and I am earning cents in a week but today I am earning 0.1 btc weekly and that is the fruit of my patience and hardwork. Learn from your experience and do some research and in time you can come up with a good strategy that suits you and you will earn 0.1 btc per week or more than that.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2017, 12:21:16 PM

OP is asking how to earn 0.1 btc/week, earned 1 btc in a week is kinda crazy though but it's not impossible if you have very huge bankroll for trading or other bussiness (not gambling).

Unless there are campaigns which willing to pay you 0.1 btc in a week (As we can see now there is no any campaigns which offer 0.1 btc in a week for their parcitipants). Even though you have posted like madman, you won't earn 0.1 btc because all campaigns have their rules about max posts in a week or month and they are also have limit posts

In fact, that remains to be seen

While I agree that there is no signature campaign currently which would be ready to pay that much per week (though both of us may be wrong here), you can easily get there if you have a few high-ranked accounts which you enroll in a few different campaigns (or even in just one, though this is strictly prohibited by any signature campaign on the forum). I'm enrolled in just one campaign (for the record), but I know a few posters which had been caught having multiple alts enrolled in different campaigns, and I guess there are quite a few still active which haven't

choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 01:47:36 PM

While I agree that there is no signature campaign currently which would be ready to pay that much per week (though both of us may be wrong here), you can easily get there if you have a few high-ranked accounts which you enroll in a few different campaigns (or even in just one, though this is strictly prohibited by any signature campaign on the forum). I'm enrolled in just one campaign (for the record), but I know a few posters which had been caught having multiple alts enrolled in different campaigns, and I guess there are quite a few still active which haven't

You're unknowingly doing it. You probably used to earn more than 0.1BTC per week when the price of bitcoin was still much lower than today. I calculated your earnings back then, not sure if it's accurate though since you never replied:

This guy (deisik) can make $45.5 a week by not doing anything at all. He's in the coinroll signature campaign and they pay $0.0005 for every post that you have in the past. He's at 13k posts as of today so that's $0.0005 * 13k * 7 = $45.5

And sure enough from how often this guy is online, he's making around 200 posts a week or even more. I'm not really sure. But 200 posts is $0.25 x 200 = $50. That's $95.5 all in all and it keeps increasing as time goes by since the number of post count that he has continue to increase.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Assman

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 07:59:33 PM

Work that faucet link in my sig.

I give big commission kickbacks  Wink

BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 08:16:16 PM

It seems really hard job to make 0.1 BTC per week. 0.1 BTC such a big amount and only help with secret method nothing will come out further more. Good activity, hard working, being skilled these some way can possible earn big amount.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 08:21:29 PM

Most campaigns have a limit on the maximum amount of post the campaign is going to pay per week also, you could be banned by spamming if you try to get advantage of the campaign by posting too fast comments that don’t add anything to the thread.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2017, 08:23:43 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2017, 06:17:42 AM by deisik

You're unknowingly doing it. You probably used to earn more than 0.1BTC per week when the price of bitcoin was still much lower than today. I calculated your earnings back then, not sure if it's accurate though since you never replied:

This guy (deisik) can make $45.5 a week by not doing anything at all. He's in the coinroll signature campaign and they pay $0.0005 for every post that you have in the past. He's at 13k posts as of today so that's $0.0005 * 13k * 7 = $45.5

And sure enough from how often this guy is online, he's making around 200 posts a week or even more. I'm not really sure. But 200 posts is $0.25 x 200 = $50. That's $95.5 all in all and it keeps increasing as time goes by since the number of post count that he has continue to increase.

Wow, I didn't see that post

Though I certainly don't make 200 posts a week (let alone more than that), it is way below that number. I can make 20-23 posts a day but this is my maximum as of now, and which is hard to achieve on a day by day basis (I'm busy with other things). In other words, the days when I had been able to earn that much are long gone (certainly longer than a month ago). As an aside, the amount for "not doing anything at all" doesn't increase as fast as many non-participants think. Anyway, when Bitcoin was cheaper (as you say), it was trivial to make 0.1 BTC weekly for any active high-ranked member, and this was less than a year ago. For example, in the Coinsbank (former Bit-X) sig campaign Legendary members could easily earn 0.14 BTC weekly for 100 posts (just in case, I was not Legendary back then). And I don't calculate or evaluate individual people's earnings, it ain't my business. This is bad for your karma

Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 11:59:10 PM

I would like to know if anyone of you earns 0.1 BTC per week or even more? Is this possible and what is best way to earn it? Your experiences, suggestions and advices are very welcomed.
In altcoin it is not possible, it depends on the ICO of the signature campaign. Some campaign is monthly pay out but the payment is too high it also depends on the participant in campaign.

I don't have an experience about this but when my friend/bitcoiner join in altcoin they earn almost 0.8 BTC a month so it is high compare to my income. They spend their vacant time in reading, learning about altcoin which is legit or make more income.

choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 02:00:39 PM

Though I certainly don't make 200 posts a week (let alone more than that), it is way below that number. I can make 20-23 posts a day but this is my maximum as of now, and which is hard to achieve on a day by day basis (I'm busy with other things). In other words, the days when I had been able to earn that much are long gone (certainly longer than a month ago). As an aside, the amount for "not doing anything at all" doesn't increase as fast as many non-participants think. Anyway, when Bitcoin was cheaper (as you say), it was trivial to make 0.1 BTC weekly for any active high-ranked member, and this was less than a year ago. For example, in the Coinsbank (former Bit-X) sig campaign Legendary members could easily earn 0.14 BTC weekly for 100 posts (just in case, I was not Legendary back then). And I don't calculate or evaluate individual people's earnings, it ain't my business. This is bad for your karma

Nah, I simply noticed that your post count is increasing a lot lately plus I had some free time so I thought I'd calculate your earnings. Grin Hope you didn't mind though since all the data needed are all out here (e.g. post history, payment rate).

Meaning to say, when this thread was created, it wasn't as hard to make 0.1BTC per week. You can still easily make 0.1BTC per week in the bitcoin world but you have to be trusted or have a position. For example, yahoo is already a trusted manager so new companies are contacting him for signature campaign management. If you're not like him, then you probably just have to compete since there's no other way. This is applicable not only to the bitcoin world but also to different jobs out there in real life. Personally, I would improve my skills first to the kind-of okay type of service first before I start competing and get real experience.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2017, 02:36:26 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2017, 03:08:11 PM by deisik

Nah, I simply noticed that your post count is increasing a lot lately plus I had some free time so I thought I'd calculate your earnings. Grin Hope you didn't mind though since all the data needed are all out here (e.g. post history, payment rate)

I don't think it is a good idea to make such things public

People are envious types in general, and more so toward those who are basically their equals. It is a way of sublimating the feeling of their own fault or failure. Simply put, no one gives a fuck if Satoshi has 1M bitcoins, but if your neighbor wins a lottery, this is an entirely different story since he certainly doesn't deserve it, right? As I said, the easiest way to earn 0.1 BTC now (or even more than that) is either to "grow" a few accounts to Hero/Legendary rank or outright buy them and then enroll these accounts in a few signature campaigns. When I was only a Senior Member, I almost bought a Hero account myself (I was enrolled in the PrimeDice signature campaign back then), and I would cover the expenses within a month of posting, but the seller withdrew his offer at the last moment (the nickname of that account was pretty ugly, so I wasn't particularly disappointed anyway). Disclaimer: I'm in no way endorsing spammy or pointless posts

Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 10:06:49 PM

0.1 BTC per week is worth almost 2x today what it was a month or two ago.

As time passes & the value of BTC gains value its becoming increasingly difficult to earn 0.1 BTC per day.

There definitely is a lot of potential with bitcoin and crypto. Everyone knows it, everyone can feel there are a lot of opportunities.

But when it comes to making those opportunities materialize, its not so easy.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: