Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:18:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 781261 times)
vingaard
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:14:45 PM

Watching, but I think it could be nice to have a little more information  Wink

Give us a bit more than a week. And you will have all the info you want.

Ok... then I'll wait very eager  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cyrixcer

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:14:56 PM

Trust summary for techbytes

This user's password was reset recently.

Another bought account for ico scam?? Prove you are legit dec, no identity = no money.

Guys remember declouds, opair, orable, zion scams and so forth, they are all bought account scams.  Angry
Hello newbie account. We chose to use techbytes account for op post because like you our arkecosystem account is a nebie account as well and cannot post the details we wanted to share.

ok, hope i am wrong, and good luck with your project. It seems legit now.  Cheesy
bitseedmike

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 07:15:34 PM

I can vouch for the project and confirm my identity with an email from my bitseed.org email address. We have been shipping Bitcoin Full nodes for almost 2 years.

mobilestrike

Activity: 907

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:16:17 PM

Another bought account for ico scam?? Prove you are legit dec, no identity = no money.

Guys remember declouds, opair, orable, zion scams and so forth, they are all bought account scams.  Angry

wow you are a newbie and have that much knowledge about the accounts and about othet coins. can I know that where did you work before? are you really want to secure us or you are just the supporter of Lisk and ICONOMI, as I have saw that the supporters of lisk and iconomi want to success only their own project and create fuds against all other coins.
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:17:34 PM

this project is legit.  We are serious about making a difference here in this industry.
bitseedmike

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 07:21:08 PM

Guys remember declouds, opair, orable, zion scams and so forth, they are all bought account scams.  Angry
Hello newbie account. We chose to use techbytes account for op post because like you our arkecosystem account is a nebie account as well and cannot post the details we wanted to share.

ok, hope i am wrong, and good luck with your project. It seems legit now.  Cheesy

Thanks. Using bought BCT accounts to defraud investors is a sensitive topic with me, having received retaliation from users of bought accounts used to announce and promote Let it Ride. I was instrumental in exposing the fraud by informing the original creator of one of the accounts who had had it hacked and stolen that it was being used to promote a dice site.

ottobene

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:24:20 PM

interesting techbytes, set signature in my profile
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:25:08 PM

Guys stay tuned: https://twitter.com/ArkEcosystem
cyrixcer

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:26:57 PM

Guys remember declouds, opair, orable, zion scams and so forth, they are all bought account scams.  Angry

Thanks. Using bought BCT accounts to defraud investors is a sensitive topic with me, having received retaliation from users of bought accounts used to announce and promote Let it Ride. I was instrumental in exposing the fraud by informing the original creator of one of the accounts who had had it hacked and stolen that it was being used to promote a dice site.

Yes, those are very serious scams, now I can trust you guys, because you are a team with high rank accounts, not bought ones. Let it ride, yes, I am soory for my bad judgement of your project, I think I believe your project is legit now.
cointrader83

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:29:25 PM

The team behind this coin is very talented and trusted members.

My signature changed  Wink
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:29:39 PM

Yes, those are very serious scams, now I can trust you guys, because you are a team with high rank accounts, not bought ones. Let it ride, yes, I am soory for my bad judgement of your project, I think I believe your project is legit now.

@cyrixcer do not worry  Wink
crunck
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

crunck

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:30:30 PM

Wow that's refreshing an apology within BCT and well done that man/woman

I see both Full and SR members involved here, that is certainly good enough for me to watch and maybe get my wallet out Smiley

Cheers
Crunck

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
cannabanana

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:30:50 PM

Cheesy this group is very big, we got a lot of very talented people supporting this project already.  Only about a week or so before we start releasing a lot of official documentation.
CCAdvisor

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:31:30 PM

I think this project could be welcomed by many :-)
cyrixcer

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:31:35 PM

I change my mind and keep watch this project, will consider to invest some money, cheers  🚀
cointrader83

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:31:59 PM

This topic will blow up soon...
vi1son

Activity: 531

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:41:25 PM

I am looking forward  Smiley
cannabanana

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:07:01 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2016, 08:24:06 PM by cannabanana

I change my mind and keep watch this project, will consider to invest some money, cheers  🚀

Cheesy thanks for giving us a chance bro! We are highly motivated in making an exciting cryptocurrency community that we'd love for you to be a part of.  stick around and you'll see some really cool ideas being tossed around here, we are self formed from another large community so we know what that means to have ALL our voices heard.
Forrest01

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:12:28 PM

looks good, watching this space for more info !!
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 08:14:12 PM

Wow alot of my Friends here , count me in (distro).

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: