Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:05:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 669 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ARK - DPoS 🔹 ARK Protokol 🔹 MarketSquare 🔹 IPFS 🔹 Staking on Binance 🔹  (Read 781277 times)
cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 11:37:37 AM

Sorry guys i have a problem hope you help me expecially cannabanaba  Grin
Me and my friend are in this ICO with the same account, my friend is the only one that has the password of our ICO dashboard but now is on holiday in cuba  Undecided and he can't connect or contact me till 27 december. I saw we have to decide about keep on ark or the refund, i would like to now if there is a deadline for this option and if so what happen if we can't choose.
Another question, is the 120% bounties of the first day still active if we choose to keep on with ark coin?
Thanks a lot!

Hello, the refund will only be available for about 6 days.  If the deadline happens and no choice is made then it will default to no refund which means you will get ARK at mainnet launch.

Yes you will still get the bonus if you stay in.

If you need more personal help please come join our slack https://ark.io/join-ark-slack

and someone can help more.
BoldNinja

Activity: 1806
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 11:39:49 AM

Me and my friend are in this ICO with the same account, my friend is the only one that has the password of our ICO dashboard but now is on holiday in cuba  Undecided and he can't connect or contact me till 27 december. I saw we have to decide about keep on ark or the refund, i would like to now if there is a deadline for this option and if so what happen if we can't choose.
Another question, is the 120% bounties of the first day still active if we choose to keep on with ark coin?
Thanks a lot!

Hello,

yeah there is a deadline - 21st of December 19:00 UTC. Bonuses have been applied so you get to keep 120% if you decide to keep them in ARK. If you don't confirm by 21st December it means you don't want a refund and will receive ARK coins.

cyrixcer

Activity: 524
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 11:40:49 AM

/Are there many people asking for refund? What is the figure? I hope only a few. Ark go go go.
kangertech

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 11:42:28 AM

Thanks a lot!

Hello, the refund will only be available for about 6 days.  If the deadline happens and no choice is made then it will default to no refund which means you will get ARK at mainnet launch.

If you need more personal help please come join our slack https://ark.io/join-ark-slack

Great! Thanks so much cannabanana, so we are in (   by hook or by crook)  Grin
Kayak gigantic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 11:47:11 AM

Am I allowed to get a refund?
cannabanana

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 11:48:49 AM

Thanks a lot!

Great! Thanks so much cannabanana, so we are in (   by hook or by crook)  Grin

yes log into your TEC account and check your dashboard
cyrixcer

Activity: 524

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 11:49:07 AM

Yes, you can log in, and click the refund button, everything will be done.
BoldNinja

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 11:59:50 AM

Haven't seen a more polite question regarding refunds Smiley - you can get a refund if you wish so just go to https://tec.ark.io/dashboard and click either Yes I want my ARKs, or No I want my refund.

Vega

Activity: 739

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 12:26:33 PM

/Are there many people asking for refund? What is the figure? I hope only a few. Ark go go go.
I'm not asking to see this data myself on purpose, I don't want to obsess over something I can't change. But based on the last info I heard those who wanted refunds were pretty few so far. We'll all see final numbers in a few days.
BoldNinja

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 01:04:02 PM

Bumping here if anyone missed it:

Signature bounty complete thank you for your support. Read the blog post all the info is there (before you appeal please read the rules of bounty signatures if you followed them):
READ ME

Video results coming by weeks end - anyone who completed translation (that we confirmed) can PM me his thread + their tec email.

BoldNinja

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 02:55:32 PM

If you won, please email winners@ark.io and you will receive a response if your email matches our record of winners.

Good Luck!

I haven't received any email to confirm, someone received?

Did you send from the email / account that is associated with the one on Gleam?

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 03:06:38 PM

Thanks a lot!

Great! Thanks so much cannabanana, so we are in (   by hook or by crook)  Grin

yes log into your TEC account and check your dashboard

you're all in no matter what. i don't see any purpose why you would want the refund. you'll only lose the chance. the better way for you is to dump and get back what you have invested. or else you will miss a lot.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 04:20:58 PM

I'm all in!!

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
BoldNinja

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 05:18:16 PM

I'm all in!!

Lets roll!

abyrnes81

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 06:57:46 PM

There are some crazy theories and assumptions based on faulty or just too little information about not only ARK but the Lisk communities inner workings, so I decided to give a quick overview of how the ARK team has formed and why. I tried to make it as factual as possible, correct me if you see a factual mistake.

At the very beginning of Lisk when the ICO just begun and people   started to gather in Lisk Chat, malreynolds organized a group of people called Trusted Delegates. The TDs original goal was to find trustworthy Lisk supporters to run the Lisk delegate nodes. The initial the main effort was to exlude sockpuppets, people trying to run multiple delegates. For this reason the initial TD members were those with history on BCT and/or meaningful continuous involvement in Lisk chat. The group formed and as these things go, it got more organized, rules and guildelines were made, members supported each other, some members become inactive while others joined, a community was forged (pun intended).

And what an active community it was and still is. The private channel had many times the activity of all of the public channels combined, because it was such a good group of people that we all fealt comfortable talking in there even on subject that belonged to the public channels. Max, Oliver, Joel, isabella and fixcrypt were also in the channel for many months. They only decided to exclude themselves later on when we started concentrating on voting power because they felt -and rightly so- that discussion about our voting strategies should not include them.

This group stayed strong long after forging delays were announced throught the closing of the private channels in Lisk chat (our fault, sorry, we should have been more active in public channels), and remained very active, rebranded to GDT (Global Delegate Team).

The beginning of ARK were just some off and on brainstorming session on a remote slack channel (#sharktank, I think), that slowly grown by then (again) including fixcrypt who just parted ways from Lisk. Anyone from GDT was welcome to participate and many did. A new Slack was created with open invitations to all GDT members and those who joined now known as the ARK Crew, I think it was almost 50 members. Discussion continued and the most active from these group, those who at the time had the interest and the time to actively work on a new project became the Ark Founding Team that has 25 members.

So we didn't built such a big team from nothing, but formed from an already select and battle tested larger group. We didn't even assign former roles to each other we just contributed wherever we felt we could make the most of our abilities. We weren't all large holders who wanted to take over, or replace Lisk. We just had an idea in our daily interactions and we had the will, the time and energy to make it into a reality.

Today GDT is still by far the largest and best organized group in the Lisk community and still supports Lisk and includes most of the people who long time supporters, made tools for Lisk, run it's testnet and mainnet delegates.
ARK members are still GDT members (amongst the most active members in fact), we are just sub group with a side project. Others has other involvement outside of Lisk, ours just more noticable being a Lisk fork and because of fixcrypt as a developer.

So any claims that ARK tries to overtake, replace, etc Lisk is just silly. Harming Lisk would be harming ourselves. Of course if you ask various members the exact interpretation of this statement may vary because we have different views on Lisk after 8 months of involvement, but that's just shows that ARK as a group has no agenda for or against Lisk. Individual members...you will have to ask them personally.

Please tell me more Smiley nice story. 
Vega

Activity: 739

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 07:14:13 PM

What more is it to tell? That's about it. Someone were asking about the history in Lisk chat, so I made a post about it here.
cannabanana

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 07:15:49 PM

There are some crazy theories and assumptions based on faulty or just too little information about not only ARK but the Lisk communities inner workings, so I decided to give a quick overview of how the ARK team has formed and why. I tried to make it as factual as possible, correct me if you see a factual mistake.

At the very beginning of Lisk when the ICO just begun and people   started to gather in Lisk Chat, malreynolds organized a group of people called Trusted Delegates. The TDs original goal was to find trustworthy Lisk supporters to run the Lisk delegate nodes. The initial the main effort was to exlude sockpuppets, people trying to run multiple delegates. For this reason the initial TD members were those with history on BCT and/or meaningful continuous involvement in Lisk chat. The group formed and as these things go, it got more organized, rules and guildelines were made, members supported each other, some members become inactive while others joined, a community was forged (pun intended).

And what an active community it was and still is. The private channel had many times the activity of all of the public channels combined, because it was such a good group of people that we all fealt comfortable talking in there even on subject that belonged to the public channels. Max, Oliver, Joel, isabella and fixcrypt were also in the channel for many months. They only decided to exclude themselves later on when we started concentrating on voting power because they felt -and rightly so- that discussion about our voting strategies should not include them.

This group stayed strong long after forging delays were announced throught the closing of the private channels in Lisk chat (our fault, sorry, we should have been more active in public channels), and remained very active, rebranded to GDT (Global Delegate Team).

The beginning of ARK were just some off and on brainstorming session on a remote slack channel (#sharktank, I think), that slowly grown by then (again) including fixcrypt who just parted ways from Lisk. Anyone from GDT was welcome to participate and many did. A new Slack was created with open invitations to all GDT members and those who joined now known as the ARK Crew, I think it was almost 50 members. Discussion continued and the most active from these group, those who at the time had the interest and the time to actively work on a new project became the Ark Founding Team that has 25 members.

So we didn't built such a big team from nothing, but formed from an already select and battle tested larger group. We didn't even assign former roles to each other we just contributed wherever we felt we could make the most of our abilities. We weren't all large holders who wanted to take over, or replace Lisk. We just had an idea in our daily interactions and we had the will, the time and energy to make it into a reality.

Today GDT is still by far the largest and best organized group in the Lisk community and still supports Lisk and includes most of the people who long time supporters, made tools for Lisk, run it's testnet and mainnet delegates.
ARK members are still GDT members (amongst the most active members in fact), we are just sub group with a side project. Others has other involvement outside of Lisk, ours just more noticable being a Lisk fork and because of fixcrypt as a developer.

So any claims that ARK tries to overtake, replace, etc Lisk is just silly. Harming Lisk would be harming ourselves. Of course if you ask various members the exact interpretation of this statement may vary because we have different views on Lisk after 8 months of involvement, but that's just shows that ARK as a group has no agenda for or against Lisk. Individual members...you will have to ask them personally.

No a whole lot else other than Max forced us to open our private room up to the public because like Vega said, our private room in the main lisk rocket chat that had x5 to x10 times the amount of talking as the public rooms at the rocket chat.  Then one day out of the blue, we were told that we can't have any private voting alliance rooms anymore in their rocket chat.  No if ands or butts, just nilly willy opened the room to the public so we all left and created our own private slack.  Then the rocket chat died for basically months until just recently when max announced forging the DAY of the start of our TEC.

We were just early to see the delays in Lisk because basically we've heard it from them almost since day one.  You know without Fixcrypt, lisk mainnet would basically not have launched on time, and they basically kicked him from the group because of the same reason they can't find a developer right now, they don't want to pay what they need for the quality of coder they'll receive.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 07:16:03 PM

Left my investment as-is...time to board the Ark!
eternal_newbie

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 07:32:33 PM

Left my investment as-is...time to board the Ark!

Same here.
No reason to leave now. It's now the fun starts.

Pi -network   Mine crypto from your mobile phone
More then 900 000 active users.   Join here: Minepi.com     Referral: ulwima
abyrnes81

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 07:38:59 PM

At the very beginning of Lisk when the ICO just begun and people   started to gather in Lisk Chat, malreynolds organized a group of people called Trusted Delegates. The TDs original goal was to find trustworthy Lisk supporters to run the Lisk delegate nodes. The initial the main effort was to exlude sockpuppets, people trying to run multiple delegates. For this reason the initial TD members were those with history on BCT and/or meaningful continuous involvement in Lisk chat. The group formed and as these things go, it got more organized, rules and guildelines were made, members supported each other, some members become inactive while others joined, a community was forged (pun intended).

No a whole lot else other than Max forced us to open our private room up to the public because like Vega said, our private room in the main lisk rocket chat that had x5 to x10 times the amount of talking as the public rooms at the rocket chat.  Then one day out of the blue, we were told that we can't have any private voting alliance rooms anymore in their rocket chat.  No if ands or butts, just nilly willy opened the room to the public so we all left and created our own private slack.  Then the rocket chat died for basically months until just recently when max announced forging the DAY of the start of our TEC.

We were just early to see the delays in Lisk because basically we've heard it from them almost since day one.  You know without Fixcrypt, lisk mainnet would basically not have launched on time, and they basically kicked him from the group because of the same reason they can't find a developer right now, they don't want to pay what they need for the quality of coder they'll receive.

So max is hostile, now I can leave my 200,000 total lisk investment and wish you all the best.
Pages: « 1 ... 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 [191] 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 ... 669 »
  Print  

Jump to: